• Advertisement

Hitting Rock Bottom

70s

This show won a lot of Spinnys. 125508.gif

In honor of that, a new episode will be coming soon? When, exactly? Most likely after an all new episode of The Origins of MermaidMan.

I hinted it when I said that I don't like writing shows that are based off of things. Sorry.

But isn't Bikini Top based off of Twilight, The OC, and other drama shows...but mashed together?

Since when do you not like writing shows that aren't based off a show? 428899.gif

But..it was such a good show.

But isn't Bikini Top based off of Twilight, The OC, and other drama shows...but mashed together?

Since when do you not like writing shows that aren't based off a show? 428899.gif

But..it was such a good show.

It's not the same thing. Bikini Top is just a teen drama with vampires that stemmed from the idea of making my own interpretation of Twilight. Hitting Rock Bottom was just a carbon copy of Friends, and writing something like that gets old fast.

It's not the same thing. Bikini Top is just a teen drama with vampires that stemmed from the idea of making my own interpretation of Twilight. Hitting Rock Bottom was just a carbon copy of Friends, and writing something like that gets old fast.

So ya took terminoob's advice. Nice. 428899.gif But the beginning of Bikini Top IS a carbon copy of a Twilight. xD But HRB was still a good spin off. 285539.gif

So ya took terminoob's advice. Nice. 428899.gif But the beginning of Bikini Top IS a carbon copy of a Twilight. xD But HRB was still a good spin off. 285539.gif

The first episode or two was, but I had to start somewhere.