• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Smiles, how big of a Spongebob fan would you say you are? :P

Oooh...that's a tough one haha! Well I'd say that I am between a HUGE fan and a SUPER fan because I don't own or collect a lot of spongebob merchandise (except a calendar, bracelet, and silly bands), but I could definitely turn on an episode of Spongebob everyday, and say each and every quote that comes along. Yes, I can say that I am obsessed. :)

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

I sure am! I'm going to be a bee! (no pun intended) it's a really cute costume :)

I'm a female, silly! Do I sound like a guy? I don't think I do.. Hahaha :D

Oh dang, I just noticed that "Miss" in this thread's title, too. XP

This is also the third time you've been asked that, if I remember correctly.

Are you on DeviantArt or Livejournal? I've always considered those the girl clubs of the internet, and I already know Jelly's on them.

Do you like Regular Show?

I absolutely LOVE Regular Show!!! Frickin' hilarious :) My favorite character is Rigby!

Oh dang, I just noticed that "Miss" in this thread's title, too. XP

This is also the third time you've been asked that, if I remember correctly.

Are you on DeviantArt or Livejournal? I've always considered those the girl clubs of the internet, and I already know Jelly's on them.

No I don't have either of those. And it's all good bout the girl question thing :)

Do you know who John Lennon is? :( (you didn't recognize him from my avvie... xP)

Yeah! He's one of the Beatles! I actually have a blanket that says "imagine all the people sharing all the world..." on it, and on the tag it has his signature (not his actual signature haha but you know what I mean) :)

Oh ok, nice ^^

erm..

Do you think I should make a portrait of Tom Kenny? (I've actually thought about it :P)

Oh wow! Haha that would be sooper cool! XD

The teacher I had for PSAT testing actually had a picture framed up on his wall that was signed by the Beatles. He says the signature isn't real, but you never know.

Hmm. That's cool, maybe the sig is real! :o