• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Is "Servin' up smiles" from a SB episode? I mean, I don't recall it in a quote but to me it's an instant SB reference..refresh my mind ;D

Ya know, I actually got this idea from a Spongebob calendar I have haha. It showed Spongebob with a spatula and a Krabby Patty!

*sniff* you've ignored my last question :( WHY?! xP

OMG JELLYYYYYY!! IM SOO SORRYYY! When I looked for questions, I went right to page twoooo. I didn't see your last question on page one. I'm sorry :( please accept my humble apology :P

Ya know, I actually got this idea from a Spongebob calendar I have haha. It showed Spongebob with a spatula and a Krabby Patty!

OMG JELLYYYYYY!! IM SOO SORRYYY! When I looked for questions, I went right to page twoooo. I didn't see your last question on page one. I'm sorry :( please accept my humble apology :P

lulz, dot worry, hun, I realized that xDD

And ya know? I remembered that "serving up smiles" IS featured in a quote from "Can You Spare a Dime?" =D

SpongeBob: Squidward, you're making a big mistake.

Squidward: Mistake? Ha! The only mistake I ever made was wasting my life at the Krusty Krab!

SpongeBob: But a visit to the Krusty Krab makes everyone happy. And what could be better than serving up smiles? [smiles really big]

Squidward: Being dead, or anything else.

lulz.

SpongeBob: But a visit to the Krusty Krab makes everyone happy. And what could be better than serving up smiles? [smiles really big]

This is actually some of the funniest shit Squidward has ever said.

Do you agree, Servin' Up Smiles?

lulz, dot worry, hun, I realized that xDD

And ya know? I remembered that "serving up smiles" IS featured in a quote from "Can You Spare a Dime?" =D

SpongeBob: Squidward, you're making a big mistake.

Squidward: Mistake? Ha! The only mistake I ever made was wasting my life at the Krusty Krab!

lulz.

Omg lol!!! I love that quote! And I never really noticed that until now haha Thanks for the laughs, Jelly! :)

Do you have a favorite SB quote?

Oh my god there is soooo many that I love!! This is really hard... Hmm.. My favorite would probably be:

Squidward: What's that supposed to be some sort of secret code?!

Spongebob: We can't tell you cuz you're not a member of the club!

Squidward: Well I'll have you know, that I am a member of over 100 exclusive clubs, all across the seabottom!

Patrick: What did he say?

Spongebob: I dunno... Something about his nose?

Patrick: Squidward, you and your nose will definitely not fit in!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I love it.

This is actually some of the funniest shit Squidward has ever said.

Do you agree, Servin' Up Smiles?

Oh gosh, definitely! I was laughing soo hard when I read that!

How much of a brony (or filly) are you?

I don't really understand this question. Can someone please explain this? :P

If you could meet any SpongeBob character in real life, who would that be? ;P

DEFINITELY SPONGEBOB! Because, well... he's a boss. And he soo cute and nice, I could have a really fun day with him! :)

Gasp, Miss Smiles! You must join the herd! Resistance is futile! It's actually very different from the old My Little Pony shows.."Friendship is Magic" is WAY funnier and clever, and awesome!! Almost all SBC is a Brony ;P

Now, would you consider watching an episode or two? ;D

Gasp, Miss Smiles! You must join the herd! Resistance is futile! It's actually very different from the old My Little Pony shows.."Friendship is Magic" is WAY funnier and clever, and awesome!! Almost all SBC is a Brony ;P

Now, would you consider watching an episode or two? ;D

(Don't do it, Smiles. It's a trap!)

AAAAAAAAAAH! IM FEELING CONFLICTED! ok what channel is it on? The hub? If so, haha I don't get that channel :o

No, no! Do not listen to JCM! He simply doesn't get My Little Pony >.>

Yes, it's on The Hub but every episode is up in YouTube..I'm surprised you haven't heard of it before.

Or have you? (kind of forgot this is an "ask-me" thread xD)

No, no! Do not listen to JCM! He simply doesn't get My Little Pony >.>

Yes, it's on The Hub but every episode is up in YouTube..I'm surprised you haven't heard of it before.

Or have you? (kind of forgot this is an "ask-me" thread xD)

Hahahahaha! Well yes I have heard of my little pony, I just never tuned in or wanted to watch it cuz I thought it was this little kid show