• Advertisement

Dolphin Tale

G.G.

Anyone else see this? Liked it? Hated it? I was expecting some sappy, overly-dramatic movie, but it was definietly (for God's sake, tell me I spelled that right) quite heartwarming and sad, but I can't say it really made me cry.

I liked the ending, where they showed real footage.

The acting was TERRRRRRIIIIBLLE. They used non-professional actors (casting some of the people involved in the real event) which was a bad idea. It really shows.

Just realized that Harry Connick Jr. Is in this, as well as Kris Kristofferson. Might actually give this a chance, considering it has an 83% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, something I did not expect. Either way, my niece is gonna wanna see it anyway.

Just realized that Harry Connick Jr. Is in this, as well as Kris Kristofferson. Might actually give this a chance, considering it has an 83% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, something I did not expect. Either way, my niece is gonna wanna see it anyway.
Oh wow, 83%? Well I guess it makes sense since movies based off true stories tend to get good reviews (or at least the ones that I've seen). Might have to check this out on basic cable once it gets there.