• Advertisement

130b. Model Sponge

person

discuss this episode here. i loved it. one of my favorite post movie episodes. felt classic and fresh. just what this show needs. it was quite an enjoyable watch. my favorite part was when spongebob walked away from the toilet and decided to quit. but i liked the whole overall commercial.

Decent episode, I think this episode gets overlooked due to other great S7 episodes (Last Stand, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, I Heart Dancing, ect). The idea of SpongeBob being fired from the Krusty Krab was interesting, and the bathroom scene was pretty funny, especially with Hans' return. This could easily be a pre-movie episode, to be honest. 9/10

I liked this episode but It's not one of my favorite season 7 episodes because some parts were boring and I think this episode could have been better but It's still a great episode. Some parts made me laugh like Patrick borrowing SpongeBob's refrigerator, then SpongeBob saying "What happened to yours" and then Patrick saying "Nothing, It's just empty", SpongeBob singing, the commercial and the ending. I rate this episode 8.5/10