• Advertisement

The Official Spandy Topic

70s

Spongebob was asked if he wanted a romance with Sandy in the interview. http://smashinginterviews.com/interviews/actors/tom-kenny-and-spongebob-squarepants-interview-dont-be-a-jerk-its-christmas

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): Would you like to have a serious romance with Sandy Cheeks?

SpongeBob SquarePants: You know, right now Sandy is a girl, and she’s my friend, but she’s not my “girlfriend.” If that should happen in the future, well, I’ll be open to it. But she’s not my girlfriend. She’s my squirrel friend (laughs).

• Like 5

Spongebob was asked if he wanted a romance with Sandy in the interview. http://smashinginter...k-its-christmas

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): Would you like to have a serious romance with Sandy Cheeks?

SpongeBob SquarePants: You know, right now Sandy is a girl, and she’s my friend, but she’s not my “girlfriend.” If that should happen in the future, well, I’ll be open to it. But she’s not my girlfriend. She’s my squirrel friend (laughs).

SQUIDWARD EQUALS SPONGEBOB.

SPONGEBOB EQUALS ME AND MY EMOTIONS AT THE CURRENT STAGE.

Adaywithouttearspicture.png

This seriously changes everything with me. Not in a negative way.... but just different. I finally got an answer that I have been craving for the past almost 2 years. I finally realize that it isn't healthy and that the characters should think about other things other then a romance. Well of course Plankton is an exception because he's married. This proves my theory that it is incredibly likely that it is just a minor crush. He likes her a little bit more then an average friendship, but he doesn't want to mess up their friendship. What does this sound like hmm? Just like SpongeBob's Secret Valentine! SpongeBob in that clearly stated this. I don't think he's covering up anything because he openly stated that he WOULD be open for it. SpongeBob just in a way saved my life. How? He helped me break an obsession with this couple. I remember sometimes I would just think to myself for hours about how they should open up to each other. I finally realize that if this is legitimately true statement of SpongeBob SquarePants without any hidden or OOC moment made for the show to get away with no relationship, then I am done. I am done punishing their relationship. I am not done finding out the hints in each new episode between them, of course there will always be those! But I am done punishing characters who clearly don't have the mind set to be together at the moment. If they get together in the next movie, then I am glad for them. I will still love Spandy, but I will in a sense go with the flow.

• Like 2

SQUIDWARD EQUALS SPONGEBOB.

SPONGEBOB EQUALS ME AND MY EMOTIONS AT THE CURRENT STAGE.

Adaywithouttearspicture.png

This seriously changes everything with me. Not in a negative way.... but just different. I finally got an answer that I have been craving for the past almost 2 years. I finally realize that it isn't healthy and that the characters should think about other things other then a romance. Well of course Plankton is an exception because he's married. This proves my theory that it is incredibly likely that it is just a minor crush. He likes her a little bit more then an average friendship, but he doesn't want to mess up their friendship. What does this sound like hmm? Just like SpongeBob's Secret Valentine! SpongeBob in that clearly stated this. I don't think he's covering up anything because he openly stated that he WOULD be open for it. SpongeBob just in a way saved my life. How? He helped me break an obsession with this couple. I remember sometimes I would just think to myself for hours about how they should open up to each other. I finally realize that if this is legitimately true statement of SpongeBob SquarePants without any hidden or OOC moment made for the show to get away with no relationship, then I am done. I am done punishing their relationship. I am not done finding out the hints in each new episode between them, of course there will always be those! But I am done punishing characters who clearly don't have the mind set to be together at the moment. If they get together in the next movie, then I am glad for them. I will still love Spandy, but I will in a sense go with the flow.

Tom Kenny was answering these questions, so he might not know if they really like eachother. I mean the creators might think they like eachother. So IDK. #KeepCalmandloveSpandy

So there is hope. I'll keep my eyes peeled. The latest Spandy episode we had was Squirrel Record. I think I already talked about this episode. Loved it. So I also believe that she will be in the episode Squid Defense. From the clips I've seen it looks like an interesting episode.

Tom Kenny was answering these questions, so he might not know if they really like eachother. I mean the creators might think they like eachother. So IDK. #KeepCalmandloveSpandy

I know, that's one doubt that I have about this statement, if it is OOC. But then again Mr. Kenny has been doing SpongeBob's voice for 13 years now. I think he would be familiar with this stuff after probably countless interviews he has done in character.

I like Spandy they are so sweet, and I hope someday to be real.

But do not want to get engaged officially just spongebob face finally understand that he loves her,and that they continue the small Spandy moment as there are now,so finally stop those who say spongebob is gay :nonono:

• Like 1

spandyfanforever, I cleaned up your posts in this thread, but I'm not going to do it again without disciplining you. Please use the Edit button rather than posting consecutively. If you need assistance, contact one of the Staff members, or even a veteran member here.