• Advertisement

Please, Do Not See This Movie

Clappy

With the projects that Al Pacino picks out these days, it doesn't really surprise me. What is more surprising is that this even made over 25 million on its opening weekend. *facepalm*

If this movie makes it over 100 million, then Matt Stone and Trey Parker were absolutely correct about the American movie going audience. We must find AWESOM-O and use his powers for good instead of evil. Damn you Adam Sandler, just damn you.

Thankfully, it didn't. It made 87 million dollars. The devil hast not spoken for now.

It's a well-known fact if you arrange any funny clip from a movie, collaborate them, add say...the last verse to the Nutcracker Suite symphony, call it the #1 comedy in America to exaggerate things a bit, then you got yourself a huge audience through a commercial like that. Or say it's actually a comedy. There are other ways Jack and Jill made 87 million, but everybody is such a comedy-goer, if you see how other arguably bad movies succeeded fairly.

Guys, Just Go With It.

Seriously, though, that was a good movie. This? Well, it's one of those movies where you don't even have to see it to know it'll be bad. Kind of like a non-smoker's relationship with cigarettes.

Guys, Just Go With It.

Seriously, though, that was a good movie. This? Well, it's one of those movies where you don't even have to see it to know it'll be bad. Kind of like a non-smoker's relationship with cigarettes.

Good point. Unfortunately, I've been getting that twitch recently. That twitch that makes me want to check out something terrible just to see how bad it is.