• Advertisement

The Misadventures of Patrick Star

70s

And now, it's the return...

S5E1 (74)- Changes: Yvonne was decorating she and Patrick's new house for Allison's first birthday party, which was that night. They had lived there for a month. It was bigger than their previous house, which was good since Archie, Stacey, Harold, Nicholas, and Chenelle were constantly visiting, and Archie and Stacey usually brought Adrian, who was a little more than three years old (he'd tell you three and a quarter).

~~~

Meanwhile, Patrick was at work with Nicholas and Jeremy, who had been acting pretty bored lately. Nicholas got a call on the phone, and he stepped outside, acting somewhat nervous. Patrick wondered who he was talking to, so he asked him when he came back inside.

"It was no one," Nicholas said, dodging the question.

Then, a clownfish came in. He went straight to Jeremy, who was in the back of the store.

"Hello, cousin..." he said.

Jeremy let out a deep sigh. "What do you want?"

"You know this person you've been pretending to be isn't you..." the clownfish said.

"Oliver, it is me," Jeremy said. "It is me."

"Are you trying to convince me?" Oliver asked. "Or you?"

~~~

Nicholas went to he and Chenelle's house.

"How are you doing, babe?" she asked from the kitchen.

"Fine," Nicholas said. "You?"

"Great," she said. "Especially considering this." She held up a home pregnancy test, which was boasting positive results.

"You're finally pregnant?" Nicholas said gleefully. "I'm going to be a father?"

"Yes and yes," Chenelle smiled.

"Okay, I have something to tell you," Nicholas said.

"What?" Chenelle asked.

"I got the job in Rock Bottom. We're moving in a month."

~~~

Archie, Stacey, Adrian, Nicholas, Chenelle, and finally Harold arrived at the birthday party. Yvonne asked why Jeremy was not there. She told Patrick to be friendly and invite him earlier that day. Patrick said that he did not know, but that he had invited Jeremy. Chenelle told everyone that she and Nicholas had an announcement to make.

"Everyone... we love you all," she said. "You're like our family. And we have good news and bad news." There was silence. "The good news is that I'm pregnant."

Everyone cheered for her, and Yvonne and Stacey hugged her. Patrick, Archie, and Harold congratulated Nicholas.

"Wait, what's the bad news?" Stacey asked.

"We're moving to Rock Bottom," Nicholas said.

"Oh no..." Yvonne said.

"...When?" Patrick asked, dumbfounded. "Why?"

"In a month," Chenelle said.

"Because I got a job there," said Nicholas. "I'm really sorry we have to leave."

"I understand," Archie said. "It's time to start a new chapter in your lives. A new adventure. You got an opportunity and you took it, and that's very honorable in my book."

"Thanks, Archie," Nicholas said.

No one was very happy, but they all congratulated Nicholas and Chenelle on the new job.

"Okay, so who wants cake?" Patrick asked.

~~~

Jeremy and Oliver were at Jeremy's mansion. Jeremy had given into temptation, and was returning to his old ways.

"You know, I always have a right-hand man for these things," Jeremy said. "Could it be you?"

"Of course," Oliver said. "For a while, at least. I do have to get home at some point. I have a wife and kids."

"Can we start plotting?" Jeremy asked.

"Definitely," Oliver said.

The two began to plot ways to make Patrick Star and company miserable. And Jeremy felt... right.

~~~

("One Thing" by Finger Eleven [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV0AOaJunZM] plays through the end of the episode)

Yvonne carries out Allison wearing a birthday hat and helps her blow out her candles. Everyone claps and claps, though they can't stop thinking about Nicholas and Chenelle.

ONE MONTH LATER

Everyone exchanges tearful goodbyes with Nicholas and Chenelle, for whom it's finally moving day. They promised they would be back soon.

Adrian frowned, and asked, "Where are Uncle Nicholas and Aunt Chenelle going?"

"They're going on an adventure," Stacey told him.

Adrian started to cry. "But why? I'm gonna miss them."

Patrick looked at him. "We all are."

---

As you can see, this is not the WaterFalls we knew a while ago. Everyone has matured, and it has been a year since the end of Season 4. Reviews for this episode are appreciated. 630566.gif I know it's short, but I feel it was a good setup for a new season.

The 75th episode. 499524.gif Making it this far is a nice accomplishment. 630566.gif

S5E2 (75)- New Faces/Child #2: New Faces: Archie's shop was down two employees, and Archie was interviewing potential employees. He saw so many potential employees, and he didn't like a single one of them until he came across Beckie, a nineteen year old girl who was from a poor family and couldn't afford to go to college, so she was working to earn money. She was devoted to work, and was a sweet girl who couldn't catch a break, but he didn't hire her. He gave Yvonne a call, and arranged a meeting at her boutique, since Beckie would undoubtedly prefer working there. Beckie thanked him and left, and he still needed two new employees. A man named Roark came in, and he was rather pompous. Archie was somewhat annoyed by him. But his resume was decent, and he claimed to be a hard worker. Archie hired him. He needed one more employee. A woman named Tyra walked in. She was around the same age as Patrick, Yvonne, and Harold, just a little older. She was a single mother who needed a job. Archie hired her.

~~~

Meanwhile, Beckie was just arriving at Yvonne's boutique, cleverly named... Yvonne's Boutique. During the interview, she and Yvonne hit it off, and Yvonne let her have some clothes, since she noticed her clothes were beat-up.

Later, Beckie asked hopefully, "So do I have the job?"

"Of course!" Yvonne said.

"Oh, thank you so much!" Beckie yelped gleefully. "You won't regret this. I swear!"

"I'd better not," Yvonne smiled.

~~~

The next day, Roark and Tyra started at Archie's Shop, and Beckie started at Yvonne's Boutique.

"This will take some getting used to..." Patrick said.

Child #2: Harold was at Patrick and Yvonne's house, as he often had been in the past couple of weeks since Nicholas and Chenelle left. This was starting to become a problem with Yvonne. She and Patrick were discussing it at dinner one night while Harold was at his house for once.

"You know I love Harold," Yvonne said. "But why is he always here?"

"I bet he's lonely," Patrick said.

"Maybe you're right," Yvonne said. "I bet I could set him up with a girl!"

"That might help," said Patrick.

~~~

A few nights later, Harold was on a date with Yvonne's friend Mary. She was talking and talking, and bored him. He left without another word. He could hear her yelling, "Hey! Where the hell are you going? You're my ride home!" as he walked out of the restaurant and drove away. He drove to Patrick and Yvonne's house and laid down on their couch.

"You're back early..." Yvonne said.

"Yeah," Harold said.

"...How'd it go?" Yvonne asked.

"Not good," said Harold. "I left."

"Oh..." Yvonne said. "PATRICK!"

Patrick walked in. "Oh, hey Harold."

"Hey Pat," Harold said. "Wanna play video games or watch TV or something?"

"Well..." Patrick said.

"Harold, we can't keep doing this," said Yvonne.

"Doing what?"

"Treating you like a child," Yvonne said. "We have one child, and we don't need a second. If you want to stick around here, you can just move in--"

"--YES! Of course I'll move in!"

"But you have to help out with Allison!" said Yvonne. "Patrick and I both have jobs. And if you're staying here you need to help pay the bills and help take care of Allison, okay?"

"Sure, sure!" Harold said.

"Then we'll move all your stuff in tomorrow."

"WOOHOO!" Harold yelled.

"Shh!" Yvonne said. "Allison is sleeping."

"Woohoo..." Harold said lightly.

"WOOHOO!" Patrick yelled.

"Patrick!" Yvonne scolded him.

"Woohoo..." Patrick whispered.

"You two are such idiots..." Yvonne laughed.

~~~

The next day, Patrick, Yvonne, Harold, Archie, and Stacey were all moving Harold's things out of his house. Patrick was talking to Yvonne.

"Things are changing so much lately..." she said.

"Yeah," Patrick said. "But I like change! It's exciting."

"I'm not a huge fan," said Yvonne. "We moved, then Nicholas and Chenelle moved away, Jeremy is evil again, there are new employees at Archie's Shop and a new employee at my boutique, and now Harold is moving in with us. It's kind of strange that all of this is happening at once."

"It's obvious that70sguy92 is just trying to make this season good with a bunch of new changes," Patrick said matter-of-factly.

"Patrick!" Yvonne yelled. "The fourth wall is there for a reason! Don't break it!"

~~~

That night, everyone was at Patrick, Yvonne, and Harold's house.

"So Harold, why have you been hanging around here so much?" Yvonne asked.

"I love you guys," Harold said. "And I miss Nicholas and Chenelle."

"We all do," Archie nodded.

"But I mean... a few years ago it was me and Patrick and Nicholas and Yvonne living on that street and now everyone's moved away! Everything is changing so fast, and I don't like it."

"Neither do I," said Yvonne. "Chenelle was my best friend, and so was Nicholas. But we just have to deal with it. And I really miss the days where we were young and we lived close to each other, but things change. We're in a new chapter of our lives."

"My life has lots of chapters..." Patrick said. "It's a long life book."

"...Life book?" Stacey asked. She sighed and said, "Anyways, everyone's life has many chapters. It's just a part of life."

"You guys are right," said Harold. "But that doesn't mean I have to like the changes."

"At least you live with us now," Patrick said.

"Yeah," Harold said, and he smiled.

~~~

Later, Archie and Stacey were gone and everyone was in bed. Patrick and Yvonne were still awake.

"You know, this might be a good thing, Harold moving in," Yvonne said. "He can help out with Allison and he'll help with the bills... plus, he is a good friend."

"And don't forget, the producers can get rid of that set he used to 'live' at," Patrick said. "So that's good too."

"God, Patrick!" Yvonne yelled. "Stop with the fourth wall breaks!"

"My name's not even Patrick!" said Patrick. "It's Bill Fab--"

"--CUT!" the director yelled.

---

Let me know what you thought with a review! 630566.gif

Archived