• Advertisement

The Misadventures of Patrick Star

70s

New episode!!

S3E17 (60)- One More Thing.../Chenelle's New Job: One More Thing...: Everything seems back to normal in WaterFalls. The gang is back together. Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas... and Chenelle, who won't leave until Patrick chooses between her and Yvonne. Patrick figured she would know he chose Yvonne since he kissed her, but Chenelle just wouldn't take the hint. Patrick didn't want to actually tell her, as annoying as she could be, he really didn't want to hurt poor Chenelle. With him disappearing, his poor girlfriend had been through more than enough lately. Breaking up with her would be the last straw. It would totally break her heart. And she would TOTALLY lose the last ounce of sanity that she had left. One day, the five of them were at Patrick's house, talking.

"So did you win?" Nicholas asked Yvonne.

"Second place!" Yvonne said.

"Why do you seem so happy about that?" Nicholas asked. "You lost."

"Because I get a month-long trip to Vacation Bottom with three friends!" Yvonne said. "And you guys know who the three friends are. Patrick, Harold, and Nicholas!"

"WOOOOOO!!!" the three of them shouted.

"Well how am I going to get there?" Chenelle asked.

"You're not," Yvonne said. "I hate you and would not invite you to Vacation Bottom with us in a million years or more. And Patrick doesn't like you, so you should just leave."

"Do you really not like me, Patrick?" Chenelle asked. "You want me here, don't you? We have something very special, don't we?"

Patrick had to think about this for a while. Should he break her heart, and surely drive her down the road of insanity? He should, but he should at least let her down easy...

"Chenelle, I hate every little thing about you, and I want you to get out of my house before I call the authorities," he said.

Ouch. That wasn't easy.

"Fine!" Chenelle yelled. "But this isn't the last you've seen of me, Patrick Star!"

She ran out the door in a huff. Yvonne laughed, and kissed Patrick with an amazing amount of passion.

"Just think... one year ago we were in the future... and it was Valentine's Day, exactly one year ago today..." Nicholas said.

In between a kiss, Yvonne said, "First, when were you in the future? Second, happy Valentine's Day, Patrick Star."

And she kissed him again.

Chenelle's New Job: After getting her heart broken by Patrick, Chenelle has indeed gone insane. And here she is, standing in front of Jeremy's mansion. After more than a year of knowing Patrick, she knows what Jeremy does for a living. And she wants to help him. She rings the doorbell, and Calvin Clam lets her inside.

"I know you... Chenelle MacLaren, from Bikini Top! Dated Patrick Star for a long time, but was dumped four days ago for the very charming Yvonne Starrina."

"Wow..." Chenelle said. "How in the world do you know that?"

"My boss wants me to know every single thing about every single person that is close to Patrick."

"Hmm... what's my dad's name?"

"Henry."

"My mom's name?"

"Marge."

"My brother's name?"

"You don't have a brother, but you've wanted one since you were six years old and your friend Sarah got her baby brother Mark, who you thought was THE cutest thing."

"Impressive..." Chenelle said.

"So what is your business here?" Calvin asked.

"I'd like to work for Jeremy," Chenelle said.

"You do know what he does, correct?" Calvin asked.

"He works to torture Patrick Star," Chenelle replied. "Duh."

"You're hired."

---

Short, but very important. Hopefully, a new episode is coming soon.

S3E18 (61)- Oh, Another Thing (1): Just when they think that all problems are over, the gang comes across another one. Is Edmond really Harold's long-lost brother? Harold says that he is definitely his brother, Nicholas isn't sure, and Yvonne is of course agreeing with her new boyfriend, Patrick. So, they need a deciding factor. Harold brings up the fact that Edmond already took a DNA test, and it said they were definitely brothers. And Patrick and Yvonne said that he could have easily paid for the DNA test to say that. Doctors may often succumb to bribery. Nicholas agrees with them, and says that there is one way to find out. So the four of them go to Archie's Shop and borrow special hidden cameras, with Archie's explicit consent, of course. They place them in Edmond's bedroom in Harold's house. Over the next few days, nothing out of the ordinary occurs in the room. So, Harold concurs that Patrick and Yvonne were wrong. A fight sparks between the three of them. Then, Harold interrupts and says "Look!" They all turn their heads, and see that Edmond is taking off his little Harold suit. The man beneath the Harold suit was an unattractive, ratty looking guy. The four of them sprinted for the room.

"AHA!" the four of them said in unison.

Then Edmond pulled out a gun.

---

Suspense!! New episode soon!

S3E19 (62)- Shoot to Thrill (2): Patrick, Yvonne, Harold, and Nicholas are being held at gunpoint by the person who had claimed to be Harold's brother. They were all under a great deal of fear. Yvonne reached for her phone. Edmond put his finger right on the trigger.

"No calls!" he said. "Give me your phone. All of you."

They handed him their phones.

"Wh-what's your real name?" Nicholas asked.

"Marty," he said.

"That's a nice name," Yvonne said.

"Don't try to flatter me now, Sweetcheeks..." Marty said.

"Does anyone say Sweetcheeks anymore?" Yvonne asked.

"I would advise you not to tick off the man with the gun..." Harold whispered in her ear.

~~~

Jeremy was looking through his hidden cameras of Patrick and his friends' houses and saw that someone was holding a gun to the four idiots. He decided to do the right thing and call the authorities.

~~~

The police pulled up to Harold's house.

"Who called the police?!" Marty yelled.

"You've been here with us the whole time, Marty," Nicholas said. "You KNOW that none of us have."

"DAMN!" Marty yelled.

~~~

Calvin was looking at the house through the hidden cameras. He heard Marty say 'damn.'

"Doesn't anyone know that this show is supposed to be appropriate?" Calvin asked.

"Shut up..." Chenelle sighed.

"What are you so upset about?" Calvin asked.

"I'm worried, okay?" Chenelle said, sounding even more irritated.

"Okay... don't get your panties in a bunch..." Calvin said.

"You JUST said that this show had to be appropriate!" Chenelle yelled.

Jeremy walked into the room.

"So, do you still have feelings for Patrick?" Calvin asked Chenelle.

"Just lingering ones..." Chenelle said. "I'm sure they'll vanish soon."

"Well, if those lingering feeling don't vanish, you're out," Jeremy said. "I can't have one of my employees going soft on me."

"Don't worry, sir," Chenelle said. "I am completely loyal to the cause."

"Well great," Jeremy said with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

Calvin cleared his throat.

"What?" Jeremy asked.

"Well, I just don't think you should talk about going soft, sir..." Calvin said.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Jeremy asked.

"Well... the past three years, you've had plenty of chances to 'pull the trigger' on Patrick Star, but you haven't. You've just chickened out, over and over again. You've gone soft... over and over again," Calvin explained.

"Calvin Clam, you've been developing a backbone during my comatose state," Jeremy said with a sneer. "I hate it."

"Well I'm sorry," Calvin said. "I'm just tired of being pushed around."

"Apparently," Jeremy said. "Let's see, you shot me... you nearly launched a mass murder... and now... now you accuse me of going soft."

Then Calvin punched Jeremy in the face... over and over again.

~~~

"Come out with your hands up!" a police officer yelled from outside of the house.

Marty cursed under his breath. He grabbed Harold, stuck the gun to his back, and went outside.

"I'll shoot him!" Marty threatened.

In the house, Patrick, Yvonne, and Nicholas were talking about what they could do.

"Nicholas, karate!" Patrick yells.

Nicholas runs outside, and kicks the gun out of Marty's hand. It lands right in a police officer's hand.

"Crap," Marty said.

He had no choice. He surrendered, and got in the police car.

Recovering from one of the scariest experiences of their lives, they all high-fived each other.

~~~

Chenelle finally managed to get Calvin off of Jeremy. Jeremy was bleeding severely.

"Call 9-1-1," Jeremy said.

"I don't think it's that bad, sir," Chenelle told him.

"Not for me," Jeremy said, panting. "For this psychopath right here. I want his ass locked up in prison."

~~~

"So when are we going on that vacation to Vacation Bottom?" Patrick asked Yvonne.

"In about four months," Yvonne said. "So... a while."

The four friends were getting a drink at their favorite coffee house, the Coffee Hut. After the whole Edmond/Marty... whatever incident, they needed a break, and some relaxation.

"Dang," Harold said. "I'm so stressed and freaked out, I wish it was today. I can't believe that creep was living in my house."

"I know..." Nicholas said. "I thought he was gonna be sticking around. How wrong was I?"

"Pretty wrong..." Harold said.

The four of them changed the topic, and they talked about everything that happened while Yvonne was away. And Yvonne told them about her reality show experience. They talked about a bunch of other things as well, because sometimes, when you have friends, you just have to ignore all the drama that may or may not be going on in your lives, and just be friends. That's what friendship is all about. Even if the world was crashing around them, true friends could find something to laugh at. Something to be happy about. When you're around friends, no one can really be miserable.

~~~

"I don't think it's necessary to call the authorities," Chenelle told Jeremy.

"He attacked me," Jeremy said.

"I want you to run tests on his brain," Chenelle said.

"For what?" Jeremy asked.

"Just do it," Chenelle said. "Aren't I allowed to be worried?"

"Fine," Jeremy said.

And so he took Calvin back to run tests on his brain. Then, after running a few tests on his brain, he saw something that made even him cry. Calvin Clam had a brain tumor. And a pretty big one, at that.

---

And so ends an epic two-parter! New episode coming sooooooonn. Reviews greatly appreciated.

Double episodes!!

S3E19 (62)- Calvin's Struggle: Calvin couldn't believe it. He had a brain tumor. That was just horrible. Was he gonna die? You're not going to live forever if you have a brain tumor. It's pretty much inevitable that this thing is gonna beat him. Especially the size of it. Jeremy had scheduled a doctor's appointment for him, and was calling his mother Bobbetta. Jeremy handed the phone to him.

"Baby!" she yelled. "You boss told me about the thing he found on your brain. It's terrible. You're coming home."

"No," he said.

"There's no argument," Bobbetta said. "You have cancer, baby. And I know you're a big boy and you're all grown up now, but even you can't deal with this alone."

"No, Mom," he said. "I can stay here with my boss. He's like a friend. He can help me beat this."

"No, Calvin, he told me he'd pay for your flight here," Bobbetta said. "You're leaving tomorrow morning. Pack all of your bags."

"Fine," he said.

"Bye, I love you," Bobbetta said.

"I love you too, Mom," Calvin told her. "I-I'm so scared."

"It's good to be scared," Bobbetta said. "Not that you should be all torn up about it. I can personally guarantee you, we are gonna beat this thing. I can't guarantee you much, but that I can guarantee you. We're not gonna let a silly little tumor bring you down."

"Mom, you say little tumor..." Calvin said. "Did Jeremy tell you how big it is?"

"No," Bobbetta said. "How big?"

"Extremely big," Calvin said. "It's going to take more than love and luck to cure this thing, Mom. When I come home, we're going to need to get treatment for it. And it's gonna cost more than a few bucks. And Jeremy told me, that his insurance for me won't cover it."

"Oh..." Bobbetta said. "Why won't your insurance cover it?"

"Because Jeremy doesn't provide me with insurance..." Calvin said.

"Oh, my poor child..." Bobbetta said. "Bye... I love you."

The conversation was over, because Bobbetta could not stand to hear any more horrible news about her child. It made her cry. Calvin started packing his bags. He noticed Jeremy walking in the room.

"Thank you," Calvin told him.

"For what?" Jeremy asked.

"For paying for a flight home," Calvin said. "You always act like you have this stone heart... like your heart is two sizes too small, like the Grinch. But these past few days, you've shown me a very new side of you. You do have a heart, Jeremy Clown. A big one. A heart of gold. And I want to thank you for showing that side of yourself to me. And for helping me out... in my time of need."

Jeremy said nothing.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything back," Calvin said.

"M-M-My mother died of cancer when I was six-years-old," Jeremy said. "I was totally devastated. My dad, for some reason, didn't even take me to her funeral. Hardly two months later, he was remarried to some girl that was ten years younger than him."

"So that's why you're helping?" Calvin asked. "Because of your mother?"

"No," Jeremy said. "I'm helping you because you're my best friend. No matter how many times you punch me in the face, or shoot me because of that damn tumor, you'll be my best friend in the deep blue sea. If you like it or not, it's what happened after years of working together. You may not have known it, but you mean a lot to me. I don't have any other friends. Just you."

That's another thing about friends. They'll always be there for you, no matter what. Jeremy and Calvin both knew that there wasn't a giant chance of him beating this. But Jeremy wasn't cowering away because his best friend was dying. He wanted to help him. He really did. Which is why he did this...

"I want to pay for anything it takes for you to beat this cancer," Jeremy said. "We're gonna beat this thing, if it costs me more than a million dollars... I don't care. Whatever it takes, we're gonna beat this."

"Thank you," Calvin said.

The two of them hugged each other.

"What if all the treatments don't work, and I end up dying?" Calvin asked. "Won't that be a colossal waste of your money?"

"No," Jeremy said. "It won't be a waste of my money at all. It's me trying to save my best friend. Doing, as I've already said, whatever it takes. We have to beat this."

"Well, we're gonna try," Calvin said.

Even the people who appear to be the most evil things to walk the planet have hearts. It's just hiding, as part of a defense mechanism. These people also have friends, even if they don't know it. Friends will do anything for each other. They'll stand by your side, they'll laugh at your jokes when no one else does, and they'll pay for operations so you can beat cancer. Now, it was time for Calvin Clam to leave for his mother Bobbetta's house, so she can help him, and so he has a fighting chance to beat cancer.

"I may not have known you long," Chenelle told him, "but I'm still really gonna miss you. I think of you as a friend... I don't have many friends right now."

"Bye Chenelle," Calvin smiled.

The two of them hugged tightly.

"Bye, Mr. Clam," Jeremy said stiffly.

There's another thing about friends. In tough times for you and them, they will put on a facade to hide their deepest emotions of fear, or sadness. They try to spare you of mushy moments, or they're trying to protect you and them from their feelings.

"Bye, Jeremy," Calvin said, and hugged his boss. "I'll be back before you know it."

A tear was visible in Jeremy's eye.

"Of course you will," he said, and wiped his eye as his best friend boarded the plane.

Just let out all your emotions. All of them.

S3E20 (63)- Pat & Ping Pong/A Night of Romance: Pat & Ping Pong: Patrick is bored one day, and goes to the Coffee Hut. He sees that they just got a new ping pong table there. He decides to try it out. He discovers he's really good at it. Like, REALLY good. Like... Forrest Gump on steroids good. Yeah, that good. Everyone sees how great he is, and people start challenging him, and playing for money. He's making money off of being good at ping pong. After he's done, he goes straight to Archie's Shop and decides to buy a ping pong table. Archie offers him a free one. He tells him he lost interest a while ago, so it's all Patrick's if he wants one. Patrick greatly accepts, and tells Archie that he's the best boss ever, as always. Patrick starts playing ping pong all the time, and neglecting his friends, and his new girlfriend, Yvonne. And it's not like he had any life-threatening experiences from Jeremy to throw him off. So he'd just sit there all day, playing ping pong. It was disturbing. When Yvonne, Harold, and Nicholas had finally had enough, they confronted him. When Patrick said he wasn't going to stop playing, Nicholas got mad and karate chopped right through the ping pong table. And Patrick wasn't even mad. He thanked Nicholas for helping him kick that horrible addiction.

A Night of Romance: Patrick and Yvonne decide to go out for a romantic night on the town. They go out to the swankiest restaurant in WaterFalls, appropriately titled Swanky, Fancy, and Expensive Restaurant. It goes along well at first, until their waiter is one of Yvonne's ex-boyfriends. Most people would have put up with it, but this was Yvonne's first boyfriend. So she had Patrick take her to a different restaurant. Patrick doesn't let it hurt their evening. They go to a different restaurant, where they enjoy their meal and have a great conversation about the upcoming vacation they'll be having. When it's all over with, Patrick takes Yvonne home, and she invites him inside.

---

Oo-la-laa!! =P

S3E21 (64)- The L Word/Yvonne's Second Song: The L Word: After what she and Patrick did last night after their date, Yvonne feels like a bit of a slut. She wouldn't normally do that on the very first date, but this was Patrick, it was different. But for her to be sure that it wasn't wrong of her to do that, she needs to know that Patrick loves her. She needs him to drop the L Bomb. She desperately hopes that Patrick can do that. To be sure of herself, she needs him to do it. She goes to his house, because Harold, Nicholas, and she and Patrick, were going to watch TV at Patrick's house. Patrick doesn't say the word, no matter how many times Yvonne tries to get him to. Eventually, she gets fed up.

"I have sex with you and you can't say you love me?!" she yells.

Patrick gapes.

"Oh my gosh, Yvonne," he says.

"What?" she asks.

"I thought you knew because of what we did last night," Patrick said. "I wouldn't do all of that if I didn't love you. Yvonne, I love you more than I love anyone in the whole world."

"Oh," Yvonne said.

And the two kissed, then sat down and watched TV with their friends.

Yvonne's Second Song: After hearing that Patrick loves her, Yvonne has been incredibly happy. And, love has inspired her. She writes a song about feeling great feelings of love, and it does pretty well. But when Patrick hears it, he's upset. It's about Yvonne secretly being madly in love with a guy, and Patrick thinks she's talking about someone else. He breaks up with her, telling her to be with the guy from the song, before she can get a chance to explain, he's gone. Now she's really mad at him. She doesn't want to make up with him. She would explain to him that the song is about her before they were together, but now she's too mad at Patrick's ignorance to do that. Luckily, Harold and Nicholas aren't stupid like Patrick, and they know that the song is about he and Yvonne's budding romance in its early stages. They tell him, and he immediately goes to Yvonne's house, and the pair reconcile.

---

To some of you, it may seem like filler. But it's not. It's a new romance growing stronger, and that's very important, especially for a pairing as delicate and as fresh as this. Plus, it's taken three seasons, people, I wanted an episode devoted to just the couple.

Here's a pretty big-ish episode.

S3E22 (65)- Planning/Surprise!: Planning: On a dull day in WaterFalls, Jeremy can't think of a scheme to get Patrick. All he knows is that he's ready again. He decides to give the task to Chenelle to come up with a perfect scheme to get Patrick. She gladly takes on the challenge. It takes her a while to come up with the perfect scheme, because those lingering feelings for Patrick are, unfortunately, still... lingering. Sadly, that's why they're called lingering feelings. Most of the time, they linger... forever, in some cases. Chenelle just hoped that it wouldn't be forever for her, because she couldn't handle that. She hated him for breaking her heart, and she wanted to torture him. Her emotions made her struggle throughout the thinking process, but she eventually came up with the perfect scheme to make her sleazy, jerk of an ex miserable. She presented it to Jeremy.

"Eh, good enough..." Jeremy said.

Surprise!: On this dull day, Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas were playing Monopoly inside, while listening to the music on Patrick's FishPod. They were all somewhat enjoying themselves, though they were still pretty bored. Suddenly, Chenelle and Jeremy ran inside.

"Chenelle?!" Patrick yelled. "What are you doing with Jeremy?"

"I work for him now," Chenelle said.

"Well that's... surprising," Yvonne said.

"Yeah, real shocking, blah blah..." Jeremy said. "Now what was our plan?"

"Just to say one word..." Chenelle said.

Patrick had told her one of his most emotional stories while the two of them were dating. She knew it was pretty wrong of her to do this, but she was doing it anyways. She wanted to hurt that jerk in some way. She absolutely had to after what he did to her.

"Irving," she said.

Yvonne's mouth fell open.

"How dare you," she said. "You mean little bimbo!"

"Oh, shut up," Chenelle said. "Now... peace out."

And she and Jeremy left.

"Patrick, don't let them get to you," Harold said.

"Yeah, Irving died more than a year ago," Nicholas said. "There's no reason to be upset about it again. You were upset enough the first time."

"Yeah, I almost let myself go off and cry," Patrick said, "but that would just be... stupid. Irving died a long time ago, and even if it was a week ago, it's okay. How could I be sad when I'm surrounded by friends?"

And he turned his FishPod back on and the four friends played more Monopoly together, laughing and chatting together, happy that Jeremy and Chenelle's latest scheme had absolutely no effect on them. Their friendships were too strong.

---

Just 2 more episodes this season!

S3E23 (66)- Smile/Charades: Smile: Archie's Shop is taking pictures of its employees, and Nicholas is extremely nervous. He's really camera shy. But Archie said that it's required that employees get a picture taken, to Nicholas's dismay. He talks to his friends about it, and Harold, who loves getting his picture taken, has an idea. It was really easy for that jerk, Marty, to get a Harold costume. How tough would it be for Harold to find a Nicholas costume? It would be so easy! Nicholas loved the idea. So the four of them went out, on the hunt for a Nicholas costume. And of course, they found one. The next day, Harold dressed up in the suit, and went to Archie's Shop to take Harold's picture for him. And so he got the picture taken, and it was done. Or so Harold thought. After the picture, Archie asked 'Nicholas' to do his work, like do inventory, help customers, and a lot more. He had to go to customer service. Yes, he had to handle the refunds (in the sales world, customer service = WORST NIGHTMARE). He had poor Harold work for five hours. Then, when Harold was done, Archie took the Nicholas suit right off of him, and told him that he wasn't born yesterday, and to tell Nicholas to get to the shop and get his picture taken. And so Harold went to Nicholas's house, threw the suit at him, and told him to go to Archie's Shop right away. Nicholas decided he needed to face his fear, and he went and got his picture taken. And, it came out extremely well. Nicholas even framed the picture in his house, and he started taking more and more pictures of himself, soon, everytime a camera was taken out, he was in the picture. And so, an intervention was held... and it was decided that Nicholas now had another problem. He was afraid to not be in a picture. And with the help of his friends, he found the right amount of time to be in pictures. His friends were happy that he had conquered his fear, but they were also happy he wasn't annoying.

Charades: One dull night, with no schemes by Jeremy and Chenelle, and nothing on TV, and with no real drama in their lives, the gang was looking for something to do. And Yvonne decided that she had a really good idea. She presented it to her friends.

"When I was on Underwater Survival, there was a game we played a lot," she said. "I really liked it, and I'm sure you guys know how to play it."

"What game is it?" Patrick asked.

"Charades!" Yvonne said enthusiastically. "Doesn't that so fun? We always had so much fun together on the show... well, you know... off the cameras."

"I don't wanna play charades..." Patrick said.

"Too bad," his three friends said at once.

And so they broke up into teams. Patrick and Yvonne were one team, and Harold and Nicholas were another one. Turns out, Patrick didn't like charades because he was terrible at it. Yvonne got really mad at him, when Harold was flailing his arms up and down like a bird, Patrick yelled "TOOTHBRUSH!". Yvonne had no idea how that idea possibly came to him. Her and Patrick were losing miserably, and Harold and Nicholas were winning. When the game was over, Yvonne had come to the conclusion that her and Patrick didn't work together well. They couldn't even be a team in a game of charades. How were they supposed to be together in a romantic relationship? Then, Patrick told her something. He told her that he got a letter from the host of Jeopardy!, and he invited Patrick and Yvonne to be on Team Jeopardy!. Yvonne decided that this was the perfect way to test how their relationship was going. So they went on the show together, and somehow, even though Patrick remained pretty stupid the whole time, they worked together really well the entire time. None of those thoughts were in Yvonne's head any longer. She had no doubts. They didn't win. They lost to two of the dorkiest fish that either of them had ever seen in their lives. But, right on air, they kissed passionately.

"I love you," Yvonne said.

"I love you, too," Patrick said.

"SCORE!" Alex Trebek yelled.

Here's the Season Finale of The Misadventures of Patrick Star! 893573.gif I'd love reviews, because this is honestly MY favorite episode ever, so I'd love to know what you guys think, and of the third season in general.

S3E24 (67)- Preparations: It's time to get ready to go off to Vacation Bottom on, well... vacation. The four friends are packing, and then Patrick and Nicholas both simultaneously remember something. They haven't asked Archie if they can have time off from work.

"Oh, no!" Nicholas yells.

So the two of them run off to ask Archie if they can have some time off work. Stacey is there as well, and she has a better idea.

"No..." Stacey said. "Me and Archie can go with you! Archie can afford to close the store for a few months."

"Honey, they're flying there," Archie said. "You can't fly in your third trimester. It's not good for our little boy at all. No... I'm not letting you fly all the way to Vacation Bottom. Sorry."

"And it's only a month long trip... not a three month long trip," Patrick said.

"We can afford to make it three months long," Stacey said. "And on the topic of Archie being rich, we can take a BOAT! That's fine for a woman in her third trimester."

"That's not a bad idea, actually..." Archie decided.

~~~

Chenelle was sitting in her office in Jeremy's mansion. Jeremy walked in.

"I can't believe Patrick is going to Vacation Bottom, one of the most romantic, relaxing places in the world with Yvonne..." she said.

"Then you're gonna like what I'm about to say," Jeremy said. "Chenelle, we're going to Vacation Bottom, too."

"Together? Oh, I don't like you that way. Sorry, boss!" Chenelle said, her cheeks flushed, like she was very embarrassed.

"No... no... no... no.... No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Haha... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. No..." Jeremy said.

Chenelle frowned. "Oh wow... 27 'no's.... Thanks for makin' me feel good about myself, Jeremy. Really... thanks a lot."

"What I mean is... that's not why we're going," Jeremy said. "We're going to torture that starfish, and it'll be perfect. He won't be expecting us there!"

"Great idea!" Chenelle said. "And we can break him and Chenelle up!"

"I'm not so concerned about that..." Jeremy said. "And if those lingering feelings are STILL lingering, then maybe I shouldn't take you to Vacation Bottom with me. I can't have your feelings for Patrick Star compromising the mission, so you can just stay behind and watch my house if you aren't able to come. It is really no problem at all, you know. In fact, I would appreciate it."

"No," Chenelle said. "My feelings for that loser are gone. One billion percent gone."

"There's no such thing as one billion percent," Jeremy said.

"Okay..." Chenelle said. "One HUNDRED percent gone. Happy?"

"Very," Jeremy said. "Now get packing. Our flight leaves in three hours."

~~~

"I can't believe Patrick and me are going to Vacation Bottom, one of the most romantic, relaxing places in the world..." Yvonne said.

Her and Patrick's relationship was going so well. She was so happy with it. She finished packing, and got ready to go on the boat. It was leaving really soon.

~~~

Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, Nicholas, Archie, and Stacey were on the boat. They didn't know that Jeremy and Chenelle were on a plane, also going to Vacation Bottom, but we'll get to that later. Right now, everyone was getting in their separate rooms on the luxurious cruise ship. Archie and Stacey had one room, Patrick and Yvonne had another, Harold had the third, and Nicholas had the fourth. That night, they went to have dinner in the ship's dining room. And they were doing karaoke, which is why Yvonne and Stacey's faces lit up as bright as the Sun. Both of them loved to sing. Yvonne hopped on the stage and sang "Before Your Love" by Kelly Clarkson [listen here:

]. The entire time, she stared right at her loving boyfriend, Patrick. Patrick smiled at her and blushed really bashfully. When Yvonne was finished, Stacey almost went up to sing, but then she decided not to, because Harold got up there instead. He sang "Last Day of Your Life" by Glass Pear [listen here-
]. And that's when his friends discovered that he was extremely talented at singing. Everyone in the room clapped, as they had also done for Yvonne. Then Stacey got up, but before she even got the chance to start singing, the sound of water flowing was heard.

"What happened?" Patrick called.

"My water just broke!" Stacey yelled. "I'm having the baby RIGHT NOW!"

"Archie, you have to get up there!" Harold yelled.

Then Archie fainted.

---

And that's the end of the long, eventful third season of the show. During the third season, the gang will get to take a relaxing break. Or will they?

S4E1 (67)- Arrival: Archie's just fainted, luckily there's a doctor on board, who's delivering the baby while Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas do their best to wake Archie up. They get the smelling salts, and Archie eventually rises, and helps his wife deliver their baby, and he constantly yells at everyone in the ship's dining room to look away from her 'lady parts.' Stacey has contraction after contraction, yelling at her husband Archie time after time. Which is why he pretends to faint again, and the doctor on board laughs, and promptly tells him to get up, the contractions are getting closer together, and the baby is beginning to crown. So he tells Stacey to push, and she does. Over, and over, and over. Screaming louder and louder every time, under a great deal of pain throughout the task of childbirth. Eventually, the baby was born. Together, Archie and Stacey had to pick a name, but they couldn't stop arguing about one. So Patrick has an idea, he asks the doctor what his name is, and he says Dr. Adrian Nunez. And so Archie and Stacey name the baby Adrian. And now that all the excitement was over, Stacey decided that she still wanted to sing. So she sang "Nobody Knows Me At All" by The Weepies [listen here-

]. The whole time, Archie is holding little Adrian, while Patrick, Yvonne, Harold, and Nicholas are cheering for Stacey. They were on that boat for a few more days, then the boat docked in Vacation Bottom. They all got their luggage, and were introduced to the wonderous island. It was amazing, there were people riding on jetskis, people surfing, and more. Archie, Stacey, and Adrian got one room, Patrick and Yvonne got another, and once again, Harold got his own room, as did Nicholas. The seven of them were ready to kick back, and relax.

~~~

Jeremy and Chenelle had been there for days, the plane was obviously much faster than the boat. They were staying in another resort on the other side of the island. But don't let the context of that fool you. It was a small island, so the distance between the resorts would not be that troublesome in their scheming. But before they started with their planning and their scheming... they wanted to relax. They really just wanted to relax. The good guys weren't the only ones who were stressed out, no matter how much they thought so. Jeremy was extremely upset about Calvin and his brain tumor. Like he had said, they were best friends, no matter how much either of them would like to deny it. And Chenelle, no matter how much she would like to deny it, is still madly in love with Patrick Star.

~~~

Plankton checked into his room. He was ready to have a somewhat relaxing vacation. Actually, no he wasn't. He heard about Patrick's 'Patrick Patty' (S3E11) and he knew that it was the same formula as used in the Krabby Patty. Tubby had a better chance of handing it over than Krabs did. So Plankton would get that formula somehow, no matter how long it took. So when he overheard SpongeBob saying that Patrick and friends would be staying in Vacation Bottom, he jumped on the opportunity. Now he was there, and boy was he determined.

---

And there's the Season Four premiere! Reviews would be very appreciated. 125508.gif630566.gif

Sorry for the delay. 305752.gif Stuff kept coming up, so I didn't finish this when I would have liked to. I apologize, but I hope this is worth the wait. 125508.gif

S4E2 (68)- Hey, Soul Sister!: Things are going well in Vacation Bottom. Everyone is immensely relaxed. Then, one day all of them are at the beach, when Yvonne spots a person that she is thrilled to see. It's her sister Shelly! Patrick, of course, feels totally awkward, and Shelly spots them all right away. She says hi to everyone, and gives Yvonne a big hug. The two of them immediately started talking, and catching up on everything that's been going on in their lives. And there are many things that have been going on, at least in Yvonne's life. Shelly said that pretty much nothing has been going on with her, but Yvonne can tell she's lying. And so she hounds Shelly for an answer, and Shelly says that she was just dumped brutally, and hasn't recovered from it quite yet. She goes to Patrick and apologizes for being a bit 'blunt' the last time they ran into each other. Patrick forgives her, and all the friends and Shelly go surfing. After a long day, they go to bed.

~~~

The following day, Jeremy decides it's about time he gets cracking on planning to torture Patrick and his friends. While at the resort's pool, he spots a plankton, who immediately starts yelling at him.

"You!" Plantkon yelled. "You fit SpongeBob's description of the clownfish who brainwashed him! Surely you can help me to get the Krabby Patty formula from Patrick Star."

"Krabby Patty?" Jeremy asked. "You mean Patrick Patty?"

"Patrick got the recipe from the Krabby Patty," Plankton explained. "I own the Chum Bucket, and I need that recipe."

"Would you getting that recipe make Patrick upset?" Jeremy asked.

"Most definitely," Plankton said. "Patrick would be... devastated."

"I'm in," Jeremy said.

And he and Plankton shook hands, the alliance formed....

~~~

Archie is holding Adrian, and he's noticed something about Stacey lately... she's more than a little grumpy. She's easily irritated, she has a loss of appetite, she has slight insomnia, and she has some random crying episodes a lot. He's not sure, but he thinks that his typically lovely wife may have a case of postpartum depression.

~~~

Yvonne and Patrick woke up the next morning from a night of (well... let's not get into detail, they're adults, and they love each other) they went to go say hi to Harold. The mistake they made was not knocking, and they saw a shirtless Harold making out with Shelly.

"Oh my, God!" Yvonne said.

"Um, knock?" Harold asked sarcastically.

"Totally..." Shelly said.

"Oh my, God!" Yvonne repeated.

~~~

Short, but set up storylines galore. 630566.gif

Time for an emotional episode of Misadventures. I'm sad to say the emotions you'll be feeling aren't cheerful ones, unless you didn't like a certain character. Yes, this episode marks the death of a major character.

S4E3 (69)- Dove Drunk/Phone Call: Dove Drunk: According to Harold and Shelly, their little encounter just happened. Patrick and Yvonne took a while to get used to it, but eventually everything was back to normal again. Now let's get to the story of this episode.... One of the most beautiful features of Vacation Bottom is that it has tons of doves. Everyone loves the doves, because they're very majestic, and beautiful. They make Vacation Bottom what it was. Romantic, relaxing, peaceful. All because of the doves. But, then a problem comes... the doves become overpopulated. There's no room for anyone else on the island. The doves go into the pool, into the ocean, they all take up the lawn chairs. They're not so majestic anymore. Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas decide they need to do something about it. So with the help of Archie, they build a Dove Scaring Machine. But it takes a long time to build, so while it's being built, they try to chase the doves away. Then, the doves get angry and start pecking at the four of them. After a while of running away from the doves, Archie runs out with the machine, and presses a large button that causes an extremely loud noise to play, and scares the dove away. Everyone at Vacation Bottom thank all of them.

Phone Call: Just when Jeremy, Chenelle, and Plankton think they are going to finally get the formula out of Patrick with an extremely elaborate, detailed, well-thought, sophisticated plot, Jeremy gets a call on his cell-phone. The caller ID says 'Bobbetta' and he immediately perks up. It's Calvin's mother, ready to tell him that his old pal is all better, that the brain tumor is gone. So he answers the call.

"Hello," Bobbetta said, then sniffled. She was obviously crying.

Jeremy's heart sank, then he stopped himself. They could be tears of joy, right? He decided they had to be. Of course they were. What else could they be? It simply was not possible that they were anything else except tears of joy. He was 100% positive. So he replied.

"Well hello, Ms. Clam, how are you this fine morning?" Jeremy asked.

"Horrible, actually," she said. "I'm sorry." She sniffled again.

Damn.

"Oh, well why is that?" Jeremy asked.

"They found more of the tumor, in his brain," she said. "They did all they could, but all they could wasn't enough. Last night, Calvin passed away. I just thought I would call to tell you that, and that you're invited to his funeral in a month."

"Oh..." Jeremy said, swallowing a lump in his throat.

He blinked back some tears.

"So... will you be attending then, Mr. Clown?" Bobbetta asked.

"Of course," Jeremy said.

"Oh, thank you," Bobbetta said, still sounding... broken. "I know Calvin would have loved for you to come. You were a great friend to him. I know you meant a lot to him."

"Thank you," Jeremy said.

"Well, I suppose I need to go," she said. "I have a funeral to plan."

"Goodbye then," Jeremy said.

He hung up, and threw his phone to the ground, tears pouring out of his eyes. He hated this.

"You ready?" Plankton asked him.

"I am sure as hell not ready!" Jeremy yelled.

---

R.I.P., Calvin... 285539.gif285539.gif285539.gif285539.gif Reviews appreciated. *blows nose* 305752.gif

S4E4 (70)- Postpartum Depression/Poor Guy: Postpartum Depression: Stacey is still acting strange. What Archie noticed most recently was that she didn't even enjoy being around Adrian. He pointed it out to her, and the two of them got into an argument.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm exhausted and STARVING, Archibald!" Stacey yelled.

"There's no need to yell, Stacey..." Archie said. "And you're only tired and hungry because you haven't been eating or sleeping."

"So are you implying that something is wrong with me?" she shouted.

"Yes, actually," Archie said. "I think you have postpartum depression. It's okay though. It's not abnormal after a pregnancy. We can stop by the pharmacy and just get you some meds."

Stacey sighed. "I don't know... Archie. I guess you could be right. I've just been... depressed. It's like this cloud is just over me. I never meant to take it out on you, and especially not little Adrian. Maybe we should just leave Vacation Bottom and go back to WaterFalls if I'm going to act like this. There's no need to stay if we can't enjoy being here, right?"

"Oh, we're staying," Archie said. "Come on, let's walk to the pharmacy."

So the family of three went to the pharmacy, and picked up some meds for Stacey and her postpartum depression. The pharmacist commented on how cute Adrian was, and both Archie and Stacey thanked him. Stacey hadn't even taken the meds yet. Maybe all she really needed was Archie to point out the error of her ways. Maybe she didn't have postpartum depression. When Archie thought about that, he grabbed the meds from her, and gave them back to the pharmacist.

"What did you do that for?" Stacey asked.

"We don't need those meds!" Archie said. "We have each other. I really don't think you have postpartum at all. I just wasn't being a good husband."

"Yes you were," Stacey said. "I just wasn't being a good wife."

"Why?" Archie asked.

"I wasn't thrilled that you fainted when I went into labor," Stacey said. "And I guess I was still angry about that, so I took it out on you. And unfortunately, Adrian. But that was a horrible, immature thing for me to do. And I shoudln't do that. I'm a mother now."

And the two of them kissed.

Poor Guy: Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, Nicholas, and Shelly were taking a walk one day, and they saw Jeremy, sitting on a bench, sobbing. They had a feeling Jeremy was there, because they felt a sense of being watched. So that was really no surprise. What was the surprise was that Jeremy was crying. They had always thought he was kind of heartless. They asked him what was wrong, and he told them everything, every single detail. Everyone but Shelly felt horrible, since she had no idea what the clownfish was talking about, or who in the world he was. Patrick offered to go to the funeral, and Jeremy thanked him. Then Nicholas offered, and Jeremy thanked him. Yvonne offered, and Jeremy thanked her. And Harold offered, and Jeremy thanked her. Yvonne and Harold both elbowed Shelley. So Jeremy offered to fly all of them to the funeral in three weeks. They all accepted, and Jeremy thanked them over and over again. He said he would let them know when they had to go.

"Poor guy..." Yvonne said.

---

Not too cheerful, but I thought they were good.

Wow, 70 episodes. Never thought I'd make it this far. Can't wait to get to 100. 125508.gif

Time for a new episode of Misadventures that could lead to the end of one of the show's core relationships.

S4E5 (71)- Dear Don (1): Stacey loved Adrian. She did. But she wanted to enjoy Vacation Bottom, and constantly having to watch her infant did not let her to fully enjoy the wonderful place. She tried to think of ways to solve this problem, and being the logical woman that she was, she decided to write a letter to the owner of Vacation Bottom, Don Brown. She sat down to write her letter:

Dear Don,

I think it is downright unright to deprive my child of daycare so me and my loving husband may not enjoy ourselves the way we should on your island...

Nope. Not good enough. The words 'downright' and 'unright' simply did not sound right when they are put right next to each other. Then Adrian started to cry, so she picked him up and fed him, played with him, then put him back into his crib, and got to work on her second attempt.

Dear Don,

In my opinion, it is your responsibility, nay, your DUTY to provide the people that inhabit your island with daycare service so they can enjoy themselves without their offspring.

Gah! No, that sounded way too... complicated. She used way too many fancy words like 'nay' and 'inhabit' and 'offspring'. And on top of that, she made Adrian seem like a burden, which he most definitely was not. He was probably one of the greatest things that had ever come into her life. He was just wonderful, and every time she saw him she was overflowing with joy and happiness that she had created this life, and brought him into the world, and that she would be raising him. It was a truly wonderful feeling. She had lunch, then promptly put that letter in the shredder. It was time to get to work on the third version of her letter to Don. And as everyone said, the third time was the charm, so she was positive that the letter would come out 100% perfect this time. And suddenly, because of all of her confidence, the words just came to her extremely fast. She couldn't believe how fast they were coming. It's like she wasn't even thinking about what to write, it just came to her and she was DONE. Oh, who am I kidding? The last letter sucked SO much, the network won't let me show it to you because they're concerned that it may make you dumber than you already are, if that doesn't sound too incredibly insulting to you. Anyways, because Stacey couldn't decide what to put down on a piece of paper, she decided to go to Don's office and complain about the lack of daycare in person. She walked in, and saw Don sitting down, just doodling on a piece of paper. He must have been pretty bored.

"Hi," Stacey said.

"Hello," said Don.

"I just came to lodge a complaint."

"About what, exactly?" Don asked her, now looking curious.

"I think you should provide daycare for guests," Stacey said.

"And I think I'll think about it if you kiss me," Don said.

"Mr. Brown, I'm married," Stacey said, appalled.

"You know you want to," Don said, and took off his shirt, revealing an absolutely ripped figure that Stacey found... incredibly jexy (like the Bikini Top reference?).

Stacey and Archie had barely kissed in months, so she kissed the shirtless Don, in the spur of the moment. And she kept kissing him for a long time. Then, in the middle of the kiss, Patrick walked in.

---

499524.gif499524.gif499524.gif Reviews are VERY appreciated. 893573.gif

Okay, time for Part 2.

S4E6 (72)- Couples Night (2): Patrick had decided not to tell Archie about Stacey kissing Don, but it was eating him alive on the inside. And it was going to be extremely difficult to keep the secret tonight, with Vacation Bottom having Couples Night that night. Him and Yvonne were going, as were Harold and Shelly, and of course, Archie and Stacey. He was getting dressed, and Yvonne asked him why he was acting strange.

"I can't take it anymore!" he yelled. The guilt was eating him alive. It had been a whole DAY of keeping the secret. "Stacey was kissing Don in his office, and I have a feeling if I didn't walk in they would have gone much farther than kissing. He had his shirt off, and the worst part is that he was smoking hot! But please don't tell Archie, I promised Stacey!"

"Of course I'm telling Archie!" Yvonne said. "That... slut!"

"No, just don't," Patrick said.

"Fine," Yvonne said. "But I don't think either of us can go all night lying to Archie's face. I think we need to convince Stacet to tell him."

"They just had a baby, and they were already having troubles though..." Patrick said. "We don't need to hurt their marriage even more, when it's just recovering."

"We wouldn't be the ones hurting it!" Yvonne said. "Stacey's the one who cheated. I know she's our friend, but she did something wrong, and we can't let her get away with it. And Archie's been our friend much longer, and he's never wronged us in any way. Why should we wrong him?"

Patrick knew she was right, but didn't say anything. He just kissed Yvonne passionately, took her hand, and headed to Couples Night with her. As soon as they got there, they sat down with Archie, Stacey, Harold, and Shelly. Patrick and Yvonne noticed Don there, and they were disgusted. Yvonne glared at Stacey, and Stacey frowned, and mouthed 'I'm sorry,' but Yvonne didn't buy it, once a traitor, always a traitor, that's what her mother had always told her when she was a little girl, and she had always remembered that throughout all of her relationships. Anyways... all the couples competed in many games together, including an egg toss, and tons more. Then, it was time for the tango. After that, everyone sat down for dinner.

"Mmm... good kelp," Archie said.

"STACEY KISSED DON!" Yvonne yelled.

"What?" Archie asked.

"AND PATRICK SAID IF HE DIDN'T WALK IN, SHE MIGHT'VE DONE IT WITH HIM!" she yelled.

"Oh, god!" Archie yelled.

"Well, I got us daycare," Stacey said, and hid her face in her hands.

~~~

Nicholas decided to take a walk on the island. He was extremely bored, and lonely. While on the walk, he saw a familiar face.

"Hi, Chenelle," he said. He didn't know why he wasn't angry at her for working with Jeremy like he should have been, but he just wasn't. In fact, he thought she looked kind of... hot.

"Hello, Nicholas," Chenelle said, tapping her foot while she sat on the bench.

She was frowning. She was bored, and really lonely as well. And she didn't know why she wasn't mad at Nicholas for hanging out with Patrick like she should be, but instead he looked very handsome, and quite alluring. Soon, the two were laying down, sucking face on the bench. After a while they decided to take it to Nicholas's hotel room, deciding they didn't want to... you know... on a bench where everyone can see.

~~~

Archie was tearing up. Stacey still hadn't taken her face out of her hands. She felt horrible for doing what she did, and she knew that Archie would probably break up with her right then and there.

"So... where do we stand?" Stacey finally asked.

"I really don't know," Archie said. "I just know that I shouldn't be at Couples Night, because tonight at least, we're not a couple...."

Archie left, and Stacey started to cry.

---

What's gonna happen next? I haven't decided yet. Reviews appreciated.

Sorry for taking so long. Hopefully this conclusion to the TV movie will make up for it.

S4E7 (72)- The Morning After (3): Nicholas woke up, and saw Chenelle laying next to him in bed. He checked under the covers. Yep... neither of them were wearing clothes. His memory was hazy, but he was sure that they had slept together last night. What was even stranger was, he didn't regret it at all, and when Chenelle opened her eyes, the two of them started kissing passionately again, ready for Round Two of their casual little affair. For some reason, neither of them regretted their actions in the slightest. As their lips and bodies were pressed up against each other, it simply felt right. It was like it was meant to be. Both felt bliss as they made out under the sheets in Harold's hotel room. It was amazing. So wrong, yet SO right.

~~~

Stacey was in the hotel room with Adrian. When she got back from Couples Night, Archie wasn't there, and all his stuff was gone. So she just cried all night. She cried herself to sleep. And when she got up from her unfulfilling sleep, he still wasn't there, so she decided she should try to get over it, but she simply couldn't. She continued to cry, and because she was crying, Adrian cried as well. It made her feel extremely miserable. She just wanted to know where she was, so she could apologize. Something deep down inside of her told her that she may not be able to fix this. Call it intuition.... Because of that feeling her heart sunk. No matter what she did, she always loved Archie with all her heart, even if she cheated on him with some hunky guy who she felt nothing for. He was just that, a hunk. He wasn't even really a nice guy. Sure, he gave Adrian and all other children on the island daycare, but just because Stacey had no self control and kissed him. No matter what, Stacey's heart belonged to Archie Boss.

~~~

Archie rented out another hotel room, because he couldn't stand being in the same room as his unfaithful, lying wife. It wouldn't have been quite as bad if she had told him she cheated, but this way, having to hear about it from Yvonne... needless to say, it hurt. If he and Stacey did divorce, of course he would be there for Adrian. He was a good father, no matter what happened.

~~~

"You need to go talk to Archie," Yvonne told Patrick while they had a conversation in their hotel room that morning. They had a stressful night of worrying what was happening with Archie and Stacey, and Archie had just called the two of them.

"No," Patrick said. "It's NONE of our business, Yvonne."

"I know, but I feel like them fighting is all my fault," Yvonne said.

"That's because it is all your fault," Patrick quipped.

"Oh, what a great boyfriend you are," she said sarcastically, smiling a bit. "You're supposed to say 'No Yvonne, it's all Stacey's fault because she was unfaithful in a relationship. Oh, and by the way, you're the most beautiful woman in the sea and every night when we're in bed together, I wonder how in the world I got so lucky that I got you as a girlfriend. I'm blessed.' Or you know, something like that."

Patrick laughed. "Hmm... well I guess I can go talk to him. After all, Archie is my friend. He has been for almost four years now."

"Exactly," Yvonne said.

So Patrick left, but not before a quick kiss from Yvonne. Later, he arrived at Archie's room, where he saw his boss, just laying on his bed sulking. Patrick patted his shoulder.

"Patrick, what will I do?" Archie asked.

"I really don't know, Archie," Patrick replied. "This is up to you. It's your life. I've known you for nearly four years now, and you've helped me become a lot smarter and more mature. When I lived in Bikini Bottom I was stupid, and immature. I was the butt of all the jokes. Thank you for that. Unfortunately, I don't know what to tell you here. This is your decision. Not mine, not Yvonne's, not anyone else's. Just yours. Do what YOU think is right, and follow your own heart. That's all I can tell you to do."

"You're right, Patrick," Archie said. "And believe it or not, that was really the best thing that you could have said to me. And I decided, I want Stacey back."

("Light On" by David Cook [listen here-

] plays until the end of the episode)

Archie runs out of the hotel room, and Patrick follows him, getting exhausted. The camera switches between Archie and Patrick running to Stacey crying in the hotel room. Until finally, Archie and Patrick arrive in the room. He picks Stacey up and kisses her.

"You need to assure me that kissing Don meant nothing to you," Archie said.

"Absolutely nothing, Archibald!" Stacey said, sniffling. "I'm so sorry for kissing Don. It was probably the biggest mistake I've ever made in my whole life!"

"That's what I wanted to hear," Archie said, and wiped away a tear. "Stacey, I love you so much. I don't care if you made one mistake, as long as you don't make it again."

"I love you too, Archie!" Stacey said. "I'm sorry for putting you through all of this. I was weak, so weak. So weak that I was afraid that I was about to lose you forever."

"I was afraid I was going to lose you..." Archie said.

"You'll never lose me," Stacey said.

"You'll never lose me," Archie said back.

---

Satisfactory? 428899.gif Reviews very appreciated.

The final episode...

S4E8 (73)- The End: The end of an era. That era is the era of the gang being in Vacation Bottom. What happened in the months that were skipped?

Archie and Stacey take couples therapy, and patch things up.

Nicholas and Chenelle reveal that they are dating, and Chenelle quits her job with Jeremy.

Patrick and Yvonne get extremely lovey-dovey.

Yvonne and Chenelle become friends, and Chenelle becomes part of the gang.

Harold and Shelly break up, and Shelly leaves.

Everyone attends Calvin Clam's funeral.

Plankton is upset that Jeremy never does anything, so he leaves.

Now everyone is leaving. There are so many memories in Vacation Bottom. No one really wants to go, but when it's time... it's time. While leaving, Don comes near Stacey.

"Hey, hot stuff," he said.

"What do you want?" Stacey asked.

"You," Don said. "That time you kissed me... I haven't stop thinking about it. I want you. And I know you want me. I'm totally ripped. How could you not?"

"L-Leave me alone," Stacey said.

"I don't think so," Don said. His fin went towards her chest.

"That's enough of that," Archie said, and punched Don in the face. Don fell over.

"Oh Archie, my hero!" Stacey said.

"There's a downside," Archie said.

"What is it?" Stacey asked.

"My fin hurts like hell!" Archie said.

~~~

It was one week later. WaterFalls was the place to be again. Patrick was in Archie's Shop. A billion thoughts were rushing through his heads, but the one that was most pressing was his love for Yvonne. He had to make a big decision. What was their future? Did they have a future? Were they long-term, or just something that would end? He didn't know, but he knew he wanted it to be long term. How would he do that. While cleaning, he walked by something he found interesting. Engagement rings. He asked Archie if he could buy one. Archie gave him the store's most expensive ring for half-off, because they were such good friends, and he wished him luck with his proposal. Then, Patrick's mind went blank. Proposal. How in the world was he going to propose to Yvonne?

Later that day, he shared the news with Harold and Nicholas.

"Wow!" they both said.

"So how should I propose to her?" he asked.

"I know!" Nicholas said. "If I was gonna propose to Chenelle, I would put it in the bottom of a drink, and she'd be drinking it. Suddenly she'd feel a ring go up against her lips. And tada! Engaged."

"Great idea!" Patrick said. He left, going to make a reservation at the fanciest restaurant in town, Sir Fishwell Arlington's.

~~~

Yvonne arrived at Patrick's house. She was told to be ready for an evening of intense 'ronance' (she assumed the Patrick meant 'romance,' but didn't quite know the word). Patrick came to the door in a suit.

"Hey, stud," Yvonne said. "What's the occasion?"

"You being gormous," Patrick said.

"Ya mean gorgeous?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes," Patrick said. "That."

"So, shall we go?" Yvonne asked.

"We shall," Patrick said.

Patrick drove her to the restaurant. He had her sit down. He told her he was going to the bathroom, then gave the ring to the waiter, giving him instructions to put it in her glass of Fishy Cola. He did so, and gave it to her. "Thank you," she said. She took a big gulp of the drink.

Patrick was absolutely giddy.

Then Yvonne started choking. Her face was turning blue. She wasn't breathing well. Suddenly, Dr. Adrian (from the cruise) came and performed the heimlech maneuver. Yvonne coughed up the ring, and it flew right into Patrick's hand. She gaped.

Patrick got down on one knee.

"Oh, wow," she said between coughs.

"Yvonne, I've loved you since the first day I met you," Patrick said. "Since I first moved here to WaterFalls, more than four years ago, you've always been the love of my life. When I lived in Bikini Bottom, I was an idiot. I admit that. But being around a smart, amazing person like you changed that. For the better. Now I'm smarter, and a better man. And I don't ever want to be away from you. I always want to be with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone like you. No, not someone like you. You, Yvonne. And this is exactly why. The old me wouldn't be able to pull off a speech like this. But I'm with you. So I can. It's all because of you. Yvonne Starrina, become Yvonne Star. Will you marry me?"

Yvonne was crying. She tried to wipe away tears, but they kept coming.

"Oh, why are you sad, Vonnie?" Patrick asked.

"I'm not sad," Yvonne said, and wept more. "I'm really, really happy. These are tears of joy, Pat. And they keep coming, and coming, and coming."

"So does that mean you'll marry me?" Patrick asked.

"Ha. I thought you said I made you smarter," Yvonne said.

"What does that mean?" Patrick asked. "You won't marry me?"

"Of course I'll marry you, you big idiot!" Yvonne said.

"Oh," Patrick said. "Great."

~~~

One month later. Nicholas and Chenelle are getting more serious, but nowhere near the commitment that Patrick and Yvonne set for themselves.

Nicholas and Yvonne were talking. "You should ask her to be your maid of honor," Nicholas said. "She would love it. You guys are totally friends now!"

"You're right," Yvonne said. "We are friends. She's my best, and only, girl friend."

"Yeah!" Nicholas said. "So will you ask her?"

"Why not?" Yvonne said. "Shelly doesn't want to be the maid of honor anyways. She said she just wants to watch the wedding. Don't know why. She doesn't like being parts of big things. And weddings are definitely big things. I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with someone. That's definitely big. Huge. Mind-blowingly huge. Like, wow. Really big."

"Any cold feet?" Nicholas asked.

"Haha..." Yvonne said nervously. "No."

"No need for cold feet, Yvonne," Nicholas said. "You and Patrick are meant to be together. If you two aren't together, there's no hope for the rest of the couples in the entire universe. Not just the deep blue sea, the entire universe, Yvonne. You two are the greatest couple there ever was. When I think of a couple, I think of you two. When I look up couple in the dictionary, I think it should show a picture of you and Patrick. I mean, really, there's absolutely nothing to be worried about. When it's meant to be, you know. And it's not just you that knows it. Everyone knows you and Patrick are supposed to be together. Marriage was inevitable. It was never a question of if with you two. It was a question of when. And when is in about six months. And when it does happen... Chenelle should be your maid of honor. So get up off that chair and ask her. I'm getting really serious with her. Like, moving in together serious, maybe. No marriage."

"That's the most you've ever talked, Nicholas..." Yvonne said. She processed everything that Nicholas said. "You're right. I have absolutely nothing to worry about. Me and Patrick are destiny. Patrick Star is my destiny. I am destined to be Yvonne Star."

"Are you trying to convince yourself?" Nicholas asked.

"No," Yvonne said. "I'm really not. Believe me, our wedding will go off without a hitch."

"Without a hitch?" Nicholas asked. "So you won't be getting hitched?"

"Har-dee-har-har," Yvonne said. "You're soooo funny, aren't you?"

"Yes," Nicholas said. "Yes I am."

"Sure you are," Yvonne said, and rolled her eyes. "Well... I'm gonna go ask your girlfriend if she wants to be my maid of honor."

Yvonne left the room, and asked Chenelle. She thought for a while, and immediately accepted.

Chenelle hugged Yvonne. "Of course, of course! Who would've thought six months ago that I would be the maid of honor at your wedding to my ex-boyfriend?"

"Not me," Yvonne said. "That's for sure."

"We need to go get a dress!" Chenelle said. "I have no clothes for a wedding!"

"It's not for six months," Yvonne said. "Don't you think it's a little early?"

"NO!" Chenelle said. "Yvonne, you of all people know that fashion is key to anything. You're the most styling girl I know, so you definitely know that!"

"I guess you're right," Yvonne said.

"Don't be so modest," Chenelle said. "OMG, I have an idea!"

"What's the idea?" Yvonne asked.

"My family is rich," Chenelle explained.

"And...?" Yvonne asked.

"Geez, let me finish..." Chenelle said. "And I can get money form my dad so you can set up a fashion shop thingie! Everyone would buy clothes from you!"

"You mean it?" Yvonne asked. "A boutique?"

"Definitely!" Chenelle said.

"Amazing!" Yvonnea said.

~~~

A whole six months later, it was the day of the wedding. Everyone was there to see Patrick and Yvonne say "I do." Even Jeremy. He wasn't planning to ruin Patrick's life. He hadn't done that in a long time. He was actually rooting for those two lovebirds.

"The show needs to skip through the ceremony," Harold said. "Too boring."

"Yeah," Nicholas said. "It should just have couples romantically dancing to their wedding song."

THE SHOW SKIPS TO THE WEDDING DANCE

Patrick and Yvonne begin dancing to U2's "With or Without You" (listen to the song here-

). Everyone starts dancing around them. And it was a cliche ending for all.

~~~

But it wasn't the end.

("The End's Not Near" by Band of Horses [listen here-

] ) plays throughout the show's final scene)

More than a year after the wedding, Yvonne gives birth to her and Patrick's baby girl, Allison.

Yvonne and Chenelle open the doors to Yvonne's clothing boutique, where Chenelle 'supervises.' Tons of people walk in, including Stacey, who congratulates them.

Everyone in WaterFalls watches as Nicholas and Chenelle get married.

Jeremy puts his picture of Calvin in the trash, finally coming to terms with his death. But he decides he needs to do something productive. He gets a job at Archie's Shop. The feud is long over.

Everyone celebrates Adrian's second birthday.

Patrick and Yvonne kiss.

Words appear on the screen... "THE END'S NOT NEAR. IT'S HERE."

---

And it's over.

Reviews. 630566.gif

Archived