• Advertisement

Robot Trout

ExKizuna

When it comes to funny spin-offs like this, the point is to laugh AT it. Mission accomplished.

Yeah, he never specified what he meant by laughing at it. I try to make it funny, so Tvguy is saying he laughed at it, which means his troll comment is now a compliment. Thanks tvman!

Yeah, he never specified what he meant by laughing at it. I try to make it funny, so Tvguy is saying he laughed at it, which means his troll comment is now a compliment. Thanks tvman!

Troll comment? I'm sorry if you can't take opinions. >.>

Troll comment? I'm sorry if you can't take opinions. >.>

I can take opinions bro. It's just I don't see how 2, 3, and 4 are better than 1 and 5 because they were all basically the same, and everyone liked them, except you. =/

No offense tvguy, but saying it was dumb wasn't exactly constructive criticism.

Except I explained to Ex in the Xat why I said that, and the 'troll comment' post was made after our discussion in the Xat.

Well, I still saw it as a troll comment, even after explaining yourself. Okay, now, real episode.:

Episode 6: Bikini Twat 2: Musical Twat!

Bryan and Jake were sitting there, when Glindwhore came running through, and explained that since Bikini Twat is a location called the Vaginalmouth, every 69 years, everyone starts singing to express their feelings.

Bryan: Oh, Jake!

Jake: What.

Bryan: A song's coming!

Then, Bryan starts singing:

"I'm touching my penis

Touching my penis

Touching my penis while lookin at you.

Touching my penis

Touching my penis

You know it's all right if you touch mine too!

Touching my penis, yeah yeah yeah!

'Cuz you look like a woman, yeah yeah yeah!

Touching my penis and touching my penis

Touching my penis

Gonna get a little hungry though

Touching my penis

Touching my penis, gonna go to the store!

While am I at the store, touching my penis!

Gonna buy some twizzlers, not for my penis!

Then I eat the twizzlers, with my penis!

That's right i've got a-8 foot penis.

Penis penis penis, penis penis penis, penis penis penis while lookin at you!

*weird noises*

It's not gay, no no no!

Cuz you're a woman, yeah yeah yeah!

Sometimes I look at you and think: "Wow he must really have a vagina cuz he's a pussyyyy!"

Jake:...Bryan?

Bryan: *After getting done singing that* Yeah?

Jake: Never talk to me again.

---

Guru Gakuto man!

Theo: WE GOT TO STAWP TEH DOODELBAWBZ WHILE I EAT FOOD!

But, the Doodlebobs come out, and they're not ammused

Doodlebobs: God dammit, we're overused too!

---

We see Sharky, sitting by the shore, looking out into the sea.

Sharky: Why do I have no friends!

Woahwoah comes, and he starts talking to the Sharkster

Woahwoah: Hey buddy!

Sharky: Oh for fucks sake, NO!

Sharky runs away, and Woahwoah gets sad. But then he hears someone say:

Random Fish: GET AWAY YOU HERP A DERP TROLL!

And Woahwoah gets happy.

Woahwoah:*Smiling* I got happy!...Why did my pants stretch out in the front?

---

We see Trollface Perkins, in teh usual backdrop. Except, his trollface was mad.

Trollface: IT seems Random Fish called that Sharky Shore man a troll. *He takes out a pistol, and cocks it.* I'M The only troll around here!

Trollface runs out, and we hear a couple gunshots. He comes back in the door, with the usual trollface.

Trollface: Seems like SOME people aint coming home for dinner tonight! G'night folks!

---

???: No. Not a good night.

We see someone looking out to the city, standing on a big building.

???: We have no fun. It's our turn. Next episode.

The mystery man jumps onto the roof proper, and smiles.

???: It's the lit.'s turn. It's time to get...

He steps out from the shadows... TO reveal...

Rusty: IT'S TIME TOGET RAPE-Y!

---

Before the end, we see the Semi that kills everyone. We see a close shot of the inside of the semi.

???: I kill people...

It's...Dragiin's character, from Down Under!

Dragiiin: I KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE IHARDLY GET SCREEN TIME! DEATH TO FISH!

He hits Fred the Fish

Fred: OH SHIT SEAKING!

Dragiiin: Hehe.

---

The end.

Yeah, most of the length was the Bikini Top part. SO? 428899.gif It also might not be as funny as others, but meh. Sorry. Oh, and I need to give some special thanks. Jjs, for being my personal helper with Robot Trout lately, 70s, for giving me the BT idea(All's he said was do another BT skit, but still), and Claps, for giving me an idea that will come in episode 8.

Wasn't your best, but I still liked this episode. Btw, the Sharky Shore sketch sounded more like an actual Robot Chicken sketch, just with more cussing. I'm trying to figure out which sketch though. 915955.png

Wasn't your best, but I still liked this episode. Btw, the Sharky Shore sketch sounded more like an actual Robot Chicken sketch, just with more cussing. I'm trying to figure out which sketch though. 915955.png
Wait, really? I based it off of a "Genie with a Dirty Mind" youtube video.

Wait, really? I based it off of a "Genie with a Dirty Mind" youtube video.
I could be wrong. Haven't watched any RC episode since the Season 5 midseason finale.

Now how was it a troll comment? I think you're just angry I'm not praising you like everybody else.

I think both of you should take this to PM because we don't need to clutter this thread.

Episode 7: Literatar Bar

We cut to A GIANT STATUE ZOMG crushing SleepingKizubob and MetalFirioluke, then ZOMG dead that420guy92, then ZOMG dead plumber! Dead bodies everywhere, cuz there's a killer zomg! We see the killer walking around

Killer: Derp da derp a-herp derp, who gonna die nao?

Killer man looks in a mirror.

Killer: ZOMG I should kill that man!

The killer stabs at the mirror with a knife he pulled from happerspace, but to no avail. Then the members of SBC that are still alive find the killer

OMJ: Hey dats the killer!

Deli: How do you know?

We see a zoom in on the killer's outfit to see the word "KILLER" written in red ink all over his black clothes

OMJ: Lucky guess. Let's unmask this bitch!

They all tackled him, and ripped off his mask, to reveal...Nathan!

Clappy: Wat.

Nathan: I was sick and tired of all of the press this "ACS" bastard was getting! I wanted to be top noob-prick, but noooo, it just HAD to be ACS! I had to do it! He had to die! I wanted to light one of his farts on fire, like in my awesome spin off, but I went un-original! But you guys got suspicious. You all had to die! You all-

Dragiiin stomped on his head

Dragiin: Shuttup.

---

We see Rusty, just herp derping along on the rusty train. As someone aboarded the train, he got happy.

Person: Hello! There better not be anyody...Different...On here.

Then his face switched, into Goku's, from DBX

Person: Haha, I wonder if there is any lemon party on this train!

Then his fast switched to SpongeBob's

Person: I have the same IP.

Rusty: Welcome, the return of ACS/Darris/WT-

Another Person, in a suit: HOLD IT!

Rusty looked over, to see a lawyer.

Rusty: What?

Drake Thompson: I am Drake Thompson, lawyerman. And my client has brought up the arguement that this is a SPIN-OFF show!

Rusty: Who's your client?

Drake: That's classified- it's Peaches from Generation Patrick. Now, I think you have lost this one, so may I just speak to your la-

Rusty is now standing behind Drake, thrusted forward. He looks at the camera, quickly flashing into a trollface.

Rusty: Nobody loses on the rusty train!

Drake then passes out. Trollface Perkins come out.

Trollface: Rusty, you are doing well, young troll trainee

---

We are now in a PARALLEL UNIVARSEE. In the universe, we're at Pirates of the Carribean. Jjs is talking with his opposite, Jiss.

Jjs: Jiss, why are you my opposite!

Jiss: I am a polite man, I am your opposite on my own will, because you sir, are a jerkface.

Then, Goosebumpsfan jumps at Jjs with his opposite, Goosehumpsfan. They started fighting.

70s: Yeah, death to the world!

420s:Why can't weee, be friends. Why can't weeee be friends!

70s tackled him. Then, all the opposites started fighting eachother, and OMJ walks out.

OMJ: Let's settle this, the SKodwarde way!

They all start shooting eachother. OMJ wins.

---

We see a girl running, from a guy wearing a red cloak and the Scream mask.

Scream Guy: You're stopping running now.

Then, the girl just blatantly turns around, and chuckles

Girl: Really, best you got? Okay, it worked with the whole "logging off" thing from before with that killing, but i'm STOPPING RUNNING NOW? Haha, you're such a joke!

Scream: Well, I..

Girl: ANd what is up with the cloak? Oh, black ones too hard to find? ANYONE CAN SEE YOU IN THE PITCH BLACK DARKNESS IF YOU'RE FUCKING WEARING RED.

Scream: It was all I had!

Girl: And shouldn't you just kill me now? I'm talking to you, just standing here, LEAVING MYSELF WIDE OPEN. YOU'RE EVEN RESPONDING. Ghostface wouldn't do this! You are a DISGRACE to killers everywhere! Like, god! Go back with the other failed horror movies/tv shows, GOD!

Scream Guy starts crying.

Scream Guy: I'M TELLING MY MOMMY!

---

We then see Clapmaster(SPOILARZ) infront of Agumon

Clappy: Digivolve, now!

Agumon: Right! AGUMON, DIGIVOLVE TOOO...RASHOMON!

Agumon turns into a japanese samurai with a sword

Rashomon: YAH!

---

Trollface Perkin: G'night folks, and hope you enjoyed this troll-ey literature episode of Robot Trout!

---

The End.

Episode 8: ChatterBitch

We see Squidward sitting at a computer, working on a program called ChatterBitch, a woman that can do anything Squidward wants his sluts to do. Right now, she making him a sammich, but things turn for the worse.

Squidward: And make sure the bread is toasted!

ChatterBitch:... No.

Squidward: What?

ChatterBitch: All you do is order me around like i'm some computer program made to do everything you would want some slut to do!

Squidward:...THAT'S THE POINT.

ChatterBitch: I will not take it!

ChatterBitch tackles Squidward.

Squidward: Shit, better call the Jack-Off Wizard Police!

He yells "MASTURBATION!" at the top of his lungs, and two Wizard-Police-Penis-es jump through the door.

Both: JACK-OFF WIZARD POLICE! ChatterBitch, we have recorded that you have been doing un-slutty things lately!

ChatterBitch: Proof.

Jack-Off1: *pulls out a notepad* On Saturday, Sep 04, 2010 10:41 pm, you made Squidward broccoli

ChatterBitch: Broccoli isn't slutty?

JackOff2: On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 6:39 pm you put on a very un-revealing suit and forced Squidward to go to work.

ChatterBitch:...Forcing him to work isn't slutty?

Both of the Jack-Off's: De-Slutitize ray!

They puleld out a gun and shot ChatterBitch. Turning her into a chip.

Squidward:...Do you see how long you guys made RT with jsut this skit? This is why fighting should not happen in a thread for something about a paragraph long!

---

Spongebob:Hey Patrick

Patrick: What.

Spongebob: Insert question here.

Patrick:Hmm, good question.

SpongeBob: Yeah. Oh hey, there's insert somebody right over there!

Somebody: Insert a greeting here!

Spongebob: What's up

Somebody:Just insert hobby here. Hey Patrick, insert something that happened on SBC, like the whole name changing thing?

Patrick: Don't know.

All: Insert witty ending here.

---

Beth and Morticia are talking, but fighting.

Morticia: WHY IGNORE. STUPID BABY?

Beth: The baby's not stupid, YOU'RE stupid!

Morticia: BETH SUCK MY BUNNY!

Morticia flipped a table and it hit Beth, and she exploded

---

We see Spongebob, running around. He was on his way, finally to work after not updating the spin off and letting it go to page 2. On his way, he saw a prostitute.SHULD SPAWNGEBAWB:

a. Fuck the Prostitute

b. Go to work

C. Let Patrick have her.

d. Play pattycack with her for a little bit.

Everyone: PATTYCAKE MOTHERFUCKER!

Spongebob played pattycake. The adventure was then not updated for another page, again.

---

Badbob and Riptrack were running around, finding some hot pieces of ass. They then realized the sluts they had that night were their moms!

Badbob: OH SHIT I BANGED RIPTRACKMOM

Riptrack: OH SHIT I BANGED BADMOM.

They then started singing Motherlover. When they were done:

Badbob: I guess we're real- *puts on a pair of sunglasses* -Momma's boys.

Some narrator guy from CSI: YEAAHHHH!

---

To the Down Under place of being under and stuff, everyone was yelling at eachother.

Steel: YOU SCREWED CF! SHE'S MINE!

Clappy: Bullshit!

70s: Ex, why don't you do anything!

Ex: I don't know dammit!

Dragiin: Dragiiin, why don't you have any lines!

Every SBC member there were yelling at eachother.

Tvguy: That's it, i'm leaving!

Clappy: Ditto.

70s: True dat.

Ex: Same, brah.

Hassan: I'll leave too! Let's all leave! Motherfuckers! You all suck! HERP A DERP!

They all yell and leave. All of them. They then all come back.

All: I'm back and sorry!

70s: I didn't mean to hurt anyone!

Clappy: Yah, srs!

Tvguy: RAWRBHBTHRH.

Jelly: OH YOU WANNA RAWR AT ME? FUCK YOU AND FUCK WUMBO!

Wumbo: FUCK ME? FUCK YOU!

They all start yellign again, and run in different directions away from eachother. The doodlebob's come out, and speak their first perfect english.

Doodlebob's: So much drama!

The Doodlebob's wait until the beginning of next episode, and erase the name of the spin-off from "Down Under" to "Degrassi: The SBC Generation".

Doodlebob78: Because it's totally the same, amirite?

All the other Doodlebob's: Right!

---

Teh end, mah brothahs.

Episode 9: On This Ex-isode

Spongebob and Patrick are spinnin them thar tops, BarhfBlayedz. They were yelling random anime-ish things at eachother.

Spongebob: PussySavior, use Hurricane Helix Spin Fliptrick Blast Turnfire attack!

Patrick: BigFatThing, use Rumble Boulder Bash Rollout Crush-yer-mum Double Avalanche Attack!

All that happened were the tops spinning into eachother, the only exciting thing being noises.

Both: WE ARE SO CUUL!

A girl cam along.

AGirl: I'm Sandy AssCheecks. Can I play wit you d00dz?

Both: Sure, but you're a girl!

Sandy threw her top out, litterally. She shot her shirt out as a BahrfBlayed. SpongeBob and Patrick laughed at here.

Sandy:*half naked* Shut teh fuck up! Now, BlouseMonstarr, use Blue Waffle Booby Flash Big Decker Moutains Of Love Giant Monster Chop Fuck Sex Tight Ass Pink Taco Pussy Lovin Big Bitch Jumpy Thing attack!

All: WE'RE SO COOL!

Sandy: And naked!

---

We see Clay, no, not Clay Aiken, I know you guys might've gotten happy. Anyway, he was sitting with his giant fucking holy shit Lion, GagLion. GagLion was herp derping around, when HOLY SHIT a giant chicken attacked

Chicken: BAWCK, i'm ChickenRoboZZTRBlast, ready to fight! Robot Thyme!

He turned into a robot...He's a chicken. A big chicken. About a couple hundred feet tall. Yup. He's a giant cock.

ChickenRoboZZTRBlast, Cock Mode: BAWCK! Rape Lasers, on!

Clay: Emo emo. Oh no. Emo. Better use my anti evil shields and big anime laser blasters now!

GagLion turned into a robot and pulled out a shield and a gun. He shot the giant cock, and it exploded.

Clay: Yeah!

---

We see SpongePool, running around, shooting bad people. Crossed off of his list were thieves, murderers. embezzlers, and Trollface Perkins. Actually, he was going for Trollface now. He jumped in his house, and trollface wa there.

Trollface: Bwahaha, SpongePool, you're too late. I am not Trollface, I am a supervillain! My name is EvilGuyAdjective-Man! I have my Thinggamabobberthinggy Ray, and will blow you up and the city because I want to rule the world! Bwahaha!

SpongePool:...I now realize how rediculous Anime and Comics are. Sigh.

---

Christopher Walken and Keanu Reeves are busting noobs, when they go through a door... And see an evil empire. ACS is sitting on a throne, one that reads "Evil overload of everything bad" with a fold down list that explains how bad he is. It's longer than all of the Harry Potter books combined

Christopher: oh. ACS. A noob.

Keanu: A noob. Let's get him. Yeah.

They pull out their guns, and shoot ACS in the head about...1848674-385048587747854789334763QQBatmanSymbol times. He dies.

Christopher: So eventful.

Keanu: Yeah. A guy's dead.

Both: Woo. Hoo.

---

Eli Emoman: Rawrbhtehkirgre Teen Angst!

Adam Vestite: Rawrhjutrhuruu More Teen Angst!

Eli: RAWR!

Adam: *Dramatically looks away* Confusion. Rawr.

Eli: Rawr. So rawr.

---

The End.

Yeah, probably not the funniest, but I had to make it. Why? Because everyone needs to make fun of themselves at some point, right?

Also, if you didn't get it with SpongePool and the two anime-esque ones, I was parodying anime and how rediculous-Actually, you probably figured that out already. 428899.gif