• Advertisement

What'cha Listening To?

CartoonCF

I just love testing my music tolerance. It's always such a pleasure. :D

You and me, both. You wouldn't believe the awful music I listen to just for fun. Just a minute ago I was sifting through various Simple Plan and Fall Out Boy videos...

Currently i'm listening to "Cardinal Newman" by Nervous Gender, which is absolutely fantastic. I love this early synthpunk stuff.

• Like 1

You and me, both. You wouldn't believe the awful music I listen to just for fun. Just a minute ago I was sifting through various Simple Plan and Fall Out Boy videos...

Currently i'm listening to "Cardinal Newman" by Nervous Gender, which is absolutely fantastic. I love this early synthpunk stuff.

Simple Plan is my definition of a massive guilty pleasure. They do what they do for their target audience and it's good, lulzy fun. Fall Out Boy's lol-ariously bad as well. Listening to Light 'Em Up right now.

MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK! Heh heh...

Simple Plan is my definition of a massive guilty pleasure. They do what they do for their target audience and it's good, lulzy fun. Fall Out Boy's lol-ariously bad as well. Listening to Light 'Em Up right now.

MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK! Heh heh...

Yep, they both set out to make dumb, catchy pop music, and that's what they've done. No harm in that. 

As for what i'm listening to..."RIP (Blue Crumb Truck)" by Alien Sex Fiend is what i'm spinning right now. Good stuff.

• Like 1