• Advertisement

Led Zeppelin

Clappy

Jelly, I'm gonna let you finish, but Led Zeppelin is the best classic rock band of all time. I'm just sayin'.

Hate to sound stereotypical, but my favorite song of their's is Stairway To Heaven.

Whatever, Clapmater @_@

I do admit they're great and I listen to many of their songs, sometimes unwillingly cuz I'm usually listening to the classic rock station, but I like 'em and that's what counts ^^ ....but, I still think Stairway to Heaven is one of the most underrated songs ever..woops *ducks* xP

Whatever, Clapmater @_@

I do admit they're great and I listen to many of their songs, sometimes unwillingly cuz I'm usually listening to the classic rock station, but I like 'em and that's what counts ^^ ....but, I still think Stairway to Heaven is one of the most underrated songs ever..woops *ducks* xP

DAFUK?! I meant overrated!... back when I made that comment, anyway lol. I like the song more now..hell, it's a great song..I do think the praise it gets is a bit insane, but in a way, I understand why. It carries a great feel and the way it goes from a part to the other, quite brilliant.

But...

Spoiler

There's a part that reminds me a LOT of "You Never Give me Your Money" by the Beatles and it has become my favorite part of Stairway to Heaven because of that! haha..

Let me explain what part I mean.

Listen to the guitar at 3:03 and that little riff repeats in other parts (like 2:40, 3:30 and more clearly again at 3:52)

Now listen in this song for a very similar riff at 2:48 (repeats 'til 3:03)

Am I the only one that can hear it? It's uncanny to me! It's not like I'm saying Led Zep ripped The Beatles there.. *ahem* or if they were aware of this at all..but it still amuses me...