• Advertisement

The Dark Knight Rises

Clappy

I am stoked! My friend texted me yesterday saying that there was 400 days until it comes out. The cast list is getting rather impressive and Christopher Nolan has solidified himself as one of my favorite directors. July 2012 can't come fast enough.

Ugh no. The Dark Knight is one of the most overrated movies ever, and I have no intentions to ever see this.
Agreed about how overrated the movie became, but that doesn't justify as a reason to dislike The Dark Knight 428899.gif

Agreed about how overrated the movie became, but that doesn't justify as a reason to dislike The Dark Knight 428899.gif
I don't need to justify not liking a movie. =/ I don't like the movie and hate the hype around it and the new installment.

I don't need to justify not liking a movie. =/ I don't like the movie and hate the hype around it and the new installment.
Oh well since you put it that way, I can understand where you are coming from since the same happened to me and Avatar =/

Oh well since you put it that way, I can understand where you are coming from since the same happened to me and Avatar =/

This is what happened between me and MY avatar, if you get my gist:

Omaticaya_Baby__Na__vi_Avatar_by_enonea.jpg

We fucked hard.

The final film in Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. Comes out July 2012. Tom Hardy as Bane. Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. Liam Neeson reappearing as Ra's al-Ghul. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard in unspecified roles. Hell yes!

Going to be amazing. I would post the trailer, but won't until Warner Bros releases it officially onto YouTube. Otherwise, there would be a good chance that they pull down the video before anyone actually watches it.

I think I already posted a thread for this, but hey, I'm excited for it too.
Oh really? When I used the search function, nothing came up.

EDIT: Switched skins and now the search function is actually loading. Feel free to lock this or merge with the other TDKR topic.

Bumped due to search button malfunction with the other skin, thus me not noticing that there was already a topic for this.

The trailer is absolutely amazing. Another reason to go see the new Sherlock Holmes movie.

So they are airing a six minute prologue to this at select IMAX theaters around the country. I have already seen a very poor quality version of this and I got to say, Bane's voice is not as I expected, but still amazing.

Most likley I will see it in July. Saw the first one
You have to be more specific. I assume you mean The Dark Knight, but if you want to get technical, The Dark Knight was the second film in the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy. :P

You have to be more specific. I assume you mean The Dark Knight, but if you want to get technical, The Dark Knight was the second film in the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy. :P

Really? i thought it was Batman Begins or 1988 version (can't really remember it).

Well if you want to get incredibly technical......

The first Batman movie was in 1966 starring Adam West which then produced the Batman tv series. Then came the Batman movie in 1989 (you were one year off SOF, but close enough).

Followed by Batman Returns (1992), Batman Forever (1995), and *shudders* Batman & Robin (1997).

Then Christopher Nolan resurrected the Batman movies with Batman Begins (2005) followed by the sequel The Dark Knight (2008). Now comes The Dark Knight Rises as the final film in Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. After that one, the Batman series will be up for grabs on who can follow Christopher Nolan's amazing Batman movies.