• Advertisement

Make an Episode: Rating Game

thecrad15

7.1/10 and 6/10

Land Before Sponge - SpongeBob & Sandy attempt to help renovate an old museum.

House Of Squidward: Squidward himself gets his own comedy, and he soons become a star

due to hit ratings. Unfortunately, critics think otherwise.

Land Before Sponge: I'm intrigued by the plot. 8/10

House of Squidward: Sounds a bit like Tentacle Vision 6/10

Work Out Larry: SpongeBob coaches Larry the Lobster in a workout when Larry begins to think he is out of shape.

Welcome to Glove Universe!: A thirty minute episode where SpongeBob and Patrick decide to visit this new theme park on the opening night (after being unchained of course :P). Though, it seems like it is taking forever to go on anything or do anything with such a large crowd there!

7/10.

At Rock Bottom: A tour gone wrong throws people into Rock Bottom - SpongeBob & Patrick must

find a way to get them and the bus out back to Bikini Bottom.

There Goes The Neighborhood: The town of Bikini Bottom leaves the town after an pandemic.

At Rock Bottom: Seems like a repeat of Rock Bottom. 5/10

There Goes the Neighborhood: Needs some elaborating on the plot. 6/10

Maximum Krabby: The Krusty Krab is in trouble! This time the health inspector does find health issues in the food. If Mr. Krabs can't prove that the Krusty Krab is healthy in 24 hours, it'll be shut down forever!

Maximum Krabby: 9/10 sounds great!

The Jokes on Sandy: Spongebob plays a horrible prank on Sandy. When she becomes terribly depressed, even to the point of thinking to move back to Texas, Spongebob must do everything in his power to make it up to her.

8/10. The premise is relatively original and we're desperate for a Sandy episode.

Little Phony: SpongeBob accepts a babysitting comission and takes care for a night a boy

who lies about various situations. When this gets him kidnapped, SpongeBob must join

a search team along with Patrick to find the child.

Then There Was One Less:

SpongeBob has his house renovated by famous house designer A.J Andrews,

but SpongeBob finds out that his pet has been stolen in the process. He's sent on

a goose chase throughout the town to find him.

Little Phony: 7.5/10 I like the idea of a babysitting job.

Then There Was One Less: 7/10 Sounds good, I like the idea of a chase scene.

Evil Monkey Men: Patrick buys a video game (goes with my avatar eh? xD) about evil monkey men saving the 9th dimension. When he invites SB, Squidward (Squidward has got competitive in the past :P) and Sandy over for a video game, they all get competitive in their gaming. Sandy decides the challenge isn't tough enough and upgrades the game. However instead of upgrading the game, they get sucked into the game and have to battle against each other in to get out!

Bringing this back.

7.0/10

Sounds like something that could be done, but a lot of effort would have to be put into it.

Sponge Airlines: "SpongeBob takes a plane with Sandy for a trip in the mountains, but Eugene Krabs

decides to turn in into a money making scheme for the Krusty Krab."

Jellyfish National Park: "When Jellyfish Fields gets turned into a national oceanwide park,

SpongeBob & Patrick celebrate the park's opening day."

Sponge Airlines: Sounds interesting. 8/10

Jellyfish National Park: I like this idea. :D 8.5/10

The Krusty...Plankton?: When Plankton finds an old land grant given to the Plankton family many years ago, he reveals that he in fact owns the land the Krusty Krab is built on! After a legal dispute, Plankton is the new owner of the Krusty Krab, and he is ready to make his way to his new office to get the Krabby Patty formula. Mr. Krabs has SpongeBob keep Plankton busy while he looks for a loophole in the land grant. Maybe...just maybe, Mr. Krabs can regain possession of his restaurant...

The Krusty... Plankton? 8.6/10

I really like this idea - there's a lot of potential.

Wild Conservation: "SpongeBob & Patrick fund for a new zoo, but the zoo's owner has

diffrent plans... he plans to abuse the animals, behind the town's back."

Children, Body & Mind: "Mr. Krabs remembers Pearl's childhood at a Krabs family reunion, but

finds some mistakes of his own and soon becomes an overprotective parent. Can SpongeBob

help him realize the truth of life?"

7.8/10 Cool idea, I like the idea of a new zoo.

8/10 Sounds like an epic special idea.

Soda Shop: SpongeBob and Patrick open their own store in a gas station, they have all sorts of encounters and random moments.

8.2/10

K-SBSP: SpongeBob turns his house into a public radio station, and the people like it. However, when Squidward gets enough of K-SBSP, he makes his own radio station but the people don't like it because they like K-SBSP. The episode ends with Squidward crying.

Pearl Falls in Love: Pearl falls in love with Squidward and SpongeBob and Patrick teach her the basics about Squidward. After that, Squidward becomes Pearl's boyfriend. This episode ends with Squidward and Pearl having a date.

Too Nervous: Mr. Krabs throws a dance party at the Krusty Krab. Spongebob wanted to be a part of this to, so he decides to ask Sandy if she wanted to go. The only problem is that he is too nervous to ask her. In the end Sandy asks him, and they both end up dancing the night away.

Catching a Jellyfish: Spongebob comes in Sandy's treedome with his jellyfishing net. This is the first time that Sandy has seen his jellyfishing net. Once Spongebob told her about jellyfishing she became interested in going. While trying to learn she became frustrated because was better at it than her. She couldn't catch any because they all got away. Spongebob helps her catch one.

6/10 lolwhat?

---------------------------------------------

Reader's Club: Squidward founds a book club in Bikini Bottom - it becomes well known and Squidward

continues each day until he finds a clue in a book which leads the publishers to disband the book club.

Down The Mountain: Sandy participates in a skiing competition, & she gets help from her partner.

However, SpongeBob & Patrick decide to join, and them & Sandy's team get into good rivalry.

It's a Wishful Life: (30 minute Special)

When SpongeBob gets unappreciated by people for his good deeds, he wished he never existed for him to see how miserable everybody is without him. The Flying Dutchman heard this wish and granted it. SpongeBob is kept in Limbo with a televison for him to see other people's lives since he left.

GARY: He becomes the owner of SpongeBob's pineapple and has the ability to speak.

PATRICK: He becomes smarter and becomes a book writer.

SQUIDWARD: His talent is more appreciated and he lives a more happy life.

MR. KRABS & PLANKTON: They go into business together in the Krusty Krab.

SANDY: She does karate practices with tougher guys.

MRS. PUFF: She gets awarded the "Best Boating Teacher" in Bikini Bottom because nobody fails her class.

After seeing this, SpongeBob decides to stay in Limbo. 1 month later...............

GARY: He becomes miserable for being alone is SpongeBob's pineapple.

PATRICK: He became too bored being a book writer.

SQUIDWARD: He becomes the "Most Wanted Person"in Bikini Bottom because his fans won't leave him.

MR. KRABS & PLANKTON: They became too bored with the KK busines because of no comeptition.

SANDY: She is put in the hospital because of the karate practices with tough guys

MRS. PUFF: She becomes bored with her job.

After seeing this, SpongeBob unwishes this wish. The Flying Dutchman takes SpongeBob back to Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob's friends (except for Squidward) throw him a welcome home party. This episode ends with Squidward wishing that he didn't exist.

So, it's like a combination of one TV.com user's idea of a Wonderful LIfe-esque episode, alongside the poorly recieved Wishful Life FOP episode?...could use some work, I guess. Nothing else to really say about it. 5/10

-

Boseamian Rhapsody: Squidward creates a musical piece that he considers a work of art. Through enough bragging, Squilliam "copies" Squidward's work. As a little revenge, Squidward decides to re-assemble the Band Geeks to give a much better approach against Squilliam's version of Squidward's musical piece.

I like this idea. 9/10

Mother Plankton (special): In this double-length episode, Plankton is sulking about losing yet again to Mr. Krabs and failing to steal the Krabby Patty formula. Then he sees a baby scallop on the ground outside the Chum Bucket. He gets an idea that sounds good to him. Concluding that babies are irresistible and that people are so distracted by babies' cuteness that they'll do anything for a baby, he comes up with a plan to send the scallop into the Krusty Krab and get a Krabby Patty for him to analyze.

As Plankton is perfecting his plan, however, he starts to grow somewhat fond of the scallop. When Karen points this out, Plankton refuses to comment. However, just as the scallop is going into the Krusty Krab, it trips on a pebble and starts crying. Something snaps inside Plankton and he rushes over to comfort the scallop. He then names the scallop Keegan and goes back to the Chum Bucket, completely forgetting about his plan.

Mr. Krabs observes Plankton entering the Chum Bucket with Keegan and comments that something strange is going on. He calls for SpongeBob to spy on Plankton and see why he was with a baby scallop and not trying to steal the Krabby Patty formula. SpongeBob peeks through the window and sees Plankton with the scallop:

Plankton: Come on and sit on Daddy's lap, Keegan!

(Plankton quickly regrets what he said)

Plankton: No no! I didn't mean-- (Plankton is crushed by Keegan; he groans) Daddy's going to need to see a chiropractor...

SpongeBob returns to the Krusty Krab and tells Mr. Krabs what he saw. SpongeBob thinks it's cute that Plankton is raising a baby, but Mr. Krabs is convinced that it is part of another elaborate scheme. SpongeBob's attempts to convince Mr. Krabs otherwise prove futile. What follows is a montage of Plankton and Keegan going around Bikini Bottom and having fun together. The montage ends with a clip of them sitting on a hill watching the sunset.

Plankton is really enjoying raising a kid, but Karen is worried. Every time she's tried to bring up evil plans, Plankton has dismissed it with a comment about Keegan. Plankton's overall mood is more cheerful and pleasant. He takes regular walks and says hi to everyone he passes by, not even noticing that barely anybody hears him. He even stops by the Krusty Krab:

Plankton: Hey SpongeBob! Look at the cute little outfit I got for Keegan.

SpongeBob: Awww...that's adorable!

(Mr. Krabs comes out of nowhere)

Mr. Krabs: Hold it right there, Plankton! (sprays the outfit with a fire extinguisher, shrinking it and leaving it soaking wet and covered in foam) You can't fool me, Plankton. I know what yer up to.

Plankton: Oh yeah? What am I up to?

Mr. Krabs: (nervously) Well, um..uh, yer gonna use the...shirt to...blow up me restaurant or..as a...uh, net to take all me patties! Yeah, that's it!

Plankton: (facepalms) Honestly Krabs, can't a guy have a little change of demeanor? All I was doing was stopping by, and then you come and extinguish my kid's clothes! I'm going now.

(Plankton leaves)

Mr. Krabs: (holding up the shirt) Well...at least it will fit you now!

That night, Plankton tucks Keegan into bed and reads him a bedtime story. After that, he sees some old photos of him being squashed or losing to Mr. Krabs after failing to steal the Krabby Patty formula. He picks up one picture of him scheming of a new plan and imagines Keegan in his place. Unable to bear the thought, he throws the picture aside where it lands in a heap of broken glass. The crash wakes up Keegan and Plankton rushes to his side.

Meanwhile, the Bikini Bottom police are on the case of Mrs. Scallop's missing baby. A sketch artist draws a picture of what the baby might look like and comes up with a picture of a guy resembling Stephen Hillenburg. Mrs. Scallop only cries louder.

The next morning, Plankton awakes to a knock at the door. He groggily gets out of bed and opens the door. It's the police and they've discovered that Keegan is at the Chum Bucket. "Oh no! You're not taking my baby!" insists Plankton. Unfortunately Plankton is no match for the police who are much larger than him. They take Keegan away and give him back to Mrs. Scallop before Plankton can even say goodbye. Plankton is devastated.

Within a few days Plankton returns to his old self and, just like old times, fails to steal a Krabby Patty. But just as he's fleeing to the Chum Bucket, he sees a familiar face. Much to his disbelief, it's Keegan! Plankton and Keegan finally say a proper goodbye and the episode ends with Keegan calling Plankton "Daddy." Plankton closes the episode by saying "That's my boy."