• Advertisement

The Age of SpongeBob Fans

Karen

I'm literally as old as Spongebob. 428899.gif I was born May 1, 1999, the day the public first saw Spongebob. =D

That's freakin' awesome.

I remember seeing the pilot episode on the Kid's Choice Awards back in '99. It was great to see, but I wasn't much of a fan then. I was 6 when I saw the that pilot episode, "Help Wanted".

It wasn't until I was in the 2nd grade, 2001...I officially fell in love with the cartoon. "Secret Box" was the funniest episode I saw! I remember it perfectly, I was at my mom's boyfriend's apartment, me+my three sisters+my mom were in the living room watching the episode. I was upset because we had to eat lunch I didn't find out what was in Patrick's box until I watched the episode a few days later.

I rarely watched SpongeBob before the Secret Box episode, so I made sure for all my birthdays and Christmases that I get the 5-episode title VHS's they had out from 2001-2003 (because we didn't have a DVD player then). Omg, I was so addicted to SpongeBob...I watched the same episodes over and over xD Even my sister's were huge fans of the show (they're not anymore though, SHAME ON THEM!).

Since then I loved SpongeBob 8D

I was nine years old when I started liking SpongeBob. I remember back then, I was staying the night at my dad's house and in the morning, I decided to watch SpongeBob out of boredom, and found it absolutely hilarious when I watched Jellyfish Jam. Then after that, I became a fan and got my family to become fans as well.

Now I'm twenty-one and I'm still addicted to SpongeBob!

I don't remember exactly when I started watching Spongebob, but I know I really started to like it when the movie came out. Heck I'm sure I'm not the only one that can do this, but I know all of the words to the movie. Yeah I've seen it that many times. Anyway I loved it then, I love it now, and will always love it and I'm seventeen.