• Advertisement

SBC Dream Diary

Jellatine

Had a dream you'd like to share? 'tis the topic for such thing.

Who knows, maybe the Sigmund Freud in us can give ya a hand analyzing your subconsciousness xP

I had a dream last night that made no sense, as usual xP

I was in a van in my way to drag school (yes, school for drag queens! lmao) And the driver of the van was an old, and I do mean old, John Lennon :S who was also a drag queen! Ever seen that show "RuPaul's Drag Race"? xD well, in the dream I was talking to somebody else, going "wow, it's crazy how John Lennon is now RuPaul! and aw, that's kinda cute that he included "Paul" in his drag queen name" 526874.gif The person I was talking to told me he didn't know who John Lennon was so I played "Imagine" for him, and told him "yup..that man that is now the van driver to our drag school and who is also a drag queen, wrote that song".

My brain scares me sometimes xPP

When I was 11, I remember having a dream about me walking into a room stacked with stone-like blocks, and then two arms burst out of the blocks and tried to strangle me. Oh man, I dreamed of so much crazy stuff when I was younger.

I had a dream last night where I was a vampire and Buffy had to slay me, then I found out that SHE was the vampire and *I* was the Slayer. Then Buffy started running away, and I had to find her. Once I found her, there was this intense fight, but Buffy, Willow, and Xander killed ME in the end because I really was a vampire, not the Slayer.

...I've been watching too much Buffy.

I had a dream last night where I was a vampire and Buffy had to slay me, then I found out that SHE was the vampire and *I* was the Slayer. Then Buffy started running away, and I had to find her. Once I found her, there was this intense fight, but Buffy, Willow, and Xander killed ME in the end because I really was a vampire, not the Slayer.

...I've been watching too much Buffy.

lol, that somehow reminds me of a dream I had a couple weeks ago, when I really got into reading Eclipse (after stalling it for months, I finished reading most of it in a week xP)

I dreamed I had seen that Bella became a vampire and I really wanted to know what happens in Breaking Dawn, so I went to a store in a bike and gave $30 bucks for it cuz I REALLY wanted it xD (I bought Eclipse for $3 which is where the lulz is)

Ridiculous, unrealistic dream @_@

428899.gif

Last night, I had a really weird dream. I dreamed that someone got a statue that was in the shape of a dog. But then later, I realized that the statue was possessed by a demon who kept making strange noises, and that the only way to keep the demon quiet was to turn on the TV and leave it on for the demon to view. suspect.gif But I eventually had to turn off the TV because it would rack up the bills or something like that. The next day, when I woke up, I realized that the statue was broken, and then I saw a cat who had two of its limbs broken off. Probably one of the most ridiculous dreams I've ever had in my life.

Allow me to give you guys some answers.

@Elastic : I had one when I was 3 or where this buttoned red shirt tried to kill me with his evil clothes friends. I was in a garage, too. And this little girl smiled and locked me in.

Fucked up shit.

To dream of a shirt, refers to your emotions or some emotional situation. The shirt you wear reveals your attitude and level of consciousness about a particular situation.

To dream that someone or something is evil, denotes a repressed and/or forbidden aspect of yourself. This part of yourself may be seeking recognition and acknowledgment. Alternatively, evil may also be a reflection of your strong, negative emotions like hate, anger, etc.

@Metal Sanake:When I was 11, I remember having a dream about me walking into a room stacked with stone-like blocks, and then two arms burst out of the blocks and tried to strangle me. Oh man, I dreamed of so much crazy stuff when I was younger.

To see a stone in your dream, symbolizes strength, unity, and unyielding beliefs. Look at the shape, texture and color of the stone for additional significance. If the stones are rough, then it represents your quest in recognizing and developing your self-identity. Part of this quest is to also become aware of your unconscious and suppressed thoughts.´?¢ Consider the common phrase "etched in stone" which suggest permanence and unchanging attitudes. Some stones also carry sacred and magical meanings. Alternatively, stones relate to issues of moral judgment and/or guilt. Or the dream may also be a metaphor for "being stoned" or under the influence of drugs.

To dream that you or someone else is being strangled, indicates that you are repressing or denying a vital aspect of your expression.

@tvguy:I had a dream where I was in Narnia, fighting these enormous spiders. Scariest dream of my life.

To see a spider in your dream, indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure in your life. Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior. If you kill a spider in your dream, then it symbolizes misfortune and bad luck.

I once had a really messed up dream:

I was in a car and I had this SpongeBob DVD. Right in the middle of the road was this transparent TV screen. I had my mom put the DVD into the car player and I started watching it. I remember one of the episodes involved SpongeBob and Patrick having a sleepover.

Then all of a sudden I saw this freaky looking muppet on Sesame Street pop out of Oscar the Grouch's trash can and say "Half the toleration of the word for diarrhea."

I woke up after that.

Last night I dreamed I was at church, and for some reason I had let my friends down cuz one of them was looking at me with tearful, hateful eyes and I was trying to apologize for whatever I did. Then I started walking through the rows of seats (in the middle of the mass) and I found a Beatles magazine on the floor, it was supposed to be vintage, from the 60's, I begged the person to give it to me but she said no. So IDK what happened next, thing is I was at a college dorm, then going up a bunch of tiny stairs, round and round, and I was wearing this great dress made out of paper...it got weird when the dress started to tear up and some guys were..looking at me, you know, suggestively o.o Then I woke up... :S

I had a dream that I tried out for the next school play and got the part. There actually is going to be a school play coming up that I'm thinking of auditioning for, so I guess that reflected my hopes.

I had a dream last night where my mom took me through the woods and showed me that she'd found the Hundred Acre Wood from Winnie the Pooh and I met Roo. 428899.gif

Kinda weird.

I had a dream last night where my mom took me through the woods and showed me that she'd found the Hundred Acre Wood from Winnie the Pooh and I met Roo. 428899.gif

Kinda weird.

LOL! I seriously ROTFL!

I had a dream that I was at the Oscars and won the award for Best Screenplay for a movie that I don't recall from my dream. It was so amazing though regardless!

Trying to revive this thread.

I had a dream that I was in a contestant in Steel's spin-off, Underwater Survivor. Unfortunately, all I recall is Jjs announcing the contestants before my sister interrupted me and woke me up.