• Advertisement

teh adventurs of lolnathan

Deli

This needs updated badly.

I'm sorry guys. My scanner has died on me, and my camera has crappy quality. Until the scanner is either replaced or fixed, lolnathan is retiring for the moment. But don't worry, it'll be back soon, I promise.

I'm sorry guys. My scanner has died on me, and my camera has crappy quality. Until it is either replaced or fixed, lolnathan is retiring for the moment. But don't worry, it'll be back soon, I promise.

D:

Awww. 305752.gif That's too bad... I loved this. 355584.gif

I'm sorry guys. My scanner has died on me, and my camera has crappy quality. Until the scanner is either replaced or fixed, lolnathan is retiring for the moment. But don't worry, it'll be back soon, I promise.

Hope it can be replaced soon. Love this thing.

Aww, man. =( Hope it gets fixed soon.

Well, I look forward to the next episode(whenever that may be).

Okay, so I've been brainstorming on ideas and I've found a good one. This week's/next week's lolnathan will include Steel, Drag, and myself. And involves me delivering the line ''WOCKA WOCKA, MOTHERFOCKA!''