• Advertisement

How much of a Spongebob fan do you consider yourself?

Karen

Yes, I'm still a devoted fan of the show. I rarely ever miss an episode premiere and I still enjoy watching the show in my spare time.

Thats me times x500000000. Never missed a episode of my life. I often recognize the episode just at the title, and I make it a point to see new episodes.

when i was first into spongebob I was falling in love with him. I was 12 years old back than. now i´m in it again but not falling in love. my girlfriend would mind it and would shoot me to the moon or maybe outta space XD

but i would say i´m a fan and its like something that helps me up everytime i´m down. i got the motivation to go to driving school to make my driving license now (yesterday). i got alot of merchandise back than when i was twelve and now i´m buying more stuff XD hope my room doesn´t explode. but i lost my "the spongebob squarepants movie" dvd ....so i´m sad ;_;

when i was first into spongebob I was falling in love with him. I was 12 years old back than. now i´m in it again but not falling in love. my girlfriend would mind it and would shoot me to the moon or maybe outta space XD

but i would say i´m a fan and its like something that helps me up everytime i´m down. i got the motivation to go to driving school to make my driving license now (yesterday). i got alot of merchandise back than when i was twelve and now i´m buying more stuff XD hope my room doesn´t explode. but i lost my "the spongebob squarepants movie" dvd ....so i´m sad ;_;

Don't feel sad. I heard the movie is now out on Blu-Ray. You can always get that! :D

I was a very attached fan, when the 99-03 days were around. Now, I'm just not into SB that much anymore, although, I'm still a very huge fan of the 99-03 episodes, and the new Spongebob comics. :)

The ones that are out right now? If so, I have the #5 one I believe.