• Advertisement

Team SpongeBob

TJ

Ep.9 "Battle Lines" (Pt.1) EXTRA

"The time has come Henry" The Volcano Lord told his follower. "What are you talking about lord?" Henry asked. "My plans must go into action now" VL responded. "What exactly are your plans my Lord?" Henry asked. "I am tired of this Karate Island....its time for it to die...along with its resistance"EXTRA:Uh oh 499524.gif . The VL said in a dark tone. The Volcano Lord came out of his cave and started to rise volcanoes. "I have enough power now!" he said. Henry sneaked off in hope of finding team Spongebob.

"The Volcano Lord....he has started his plans to destroy Karate Island" Shin told the gang.

"Sandy's still recovering,she can't fight" Spongebob said concerned.EXTRA/RECAP: Sandy was hit by lightning in the previous episode.

"Its OK Spongebob..we can't let Volcano Lord win" Sandy responded as she slightly struggled to get up.EXTRA:Go Sandy 630566.gif

At that moment Henry had come to them. "Henry...what do you want?" Patrick asked. "Did VL send you to spy on us now that he has begun his master plan?" Sandy asked. "NO! NO! Im here on my own free will! I want to help you guys stop him!" Henry said. "Why?" Shin asked. "I do not agree with his plans...thats why. I love Karate Island and I dont want it destroyed!" Henry cried. EXTRA: Bittersweet huh?

Henry led the team towards the Volcano Lord. EXTRA: Here comes the action!

"There he is!" Henry told them. The gang ran towards the Volcano Lord and Shin shot rays of power that struck the VL. "You idiots want to fight? Bring it on" VL shouted. VL shot a bunch of lava at Spongebob,but he used his karate glooves to reflect the lava (In the end starts playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AWbgkRpYwc). VL controlled a whip of lava and it almost hit Sandy who was still weak,but Henry punched it out of her way. His hand began bleeding. "Henry! How dear you betray me?!? After I take you under my wing and cared for you? Die!" The Volcano Lord said as he threw hot burning lava at Henry that eventually killed the little guy. EXTRA: R.I.P Henry.

"Oh my!" Shin said. The VL exploded the platform they were on and the gang barely escaped with their lives. "COUGH COUGH we cant do this COUGH COUGH" Sandy said walking away crying,leaving her friends pained on the ground.

EXTRA:Cliffhanger 499524.gif .

Team Spongebob: Season 3!

Ep.35 "Memory Blank"

"Shin..do you remember the Ice Queen? Bindi? Henry?" Spongebob asked. "No, I don't." Shin replied. "What about...." Sandy started. Everyone looked at her. ".........Your father Conquess?" Sandy asked. Shin shot black magic at her. She fell to the ground. Spongebob karate kicked Shin. "I don't wanna do this." Spongebob said. "Too bad." Shin said getting up, "Peirce Ainthelthos" Shin said using the petrifying spell on Spongebob. Patrick shot boulders at Shin. Shin dodged the boulders and punched Patrick in the forehead. Patrick now had the mark of SATH, which poisons one's mind, knocking them out. "Shin stop.." Linda said. Shin fell to the ground, "What is wrong with my mind?" Shin cried. "Let me help." Linda said touching Shin's head. She used her illuminapathy. She could feel the psionic barrier, holding back Shin's memories. It was hard, but she broke it.

"Linda? What happened?" Shin asked. "You loss your memory, but now its back!" Linda cried. Conquess came to his faithful servant, hitman. "I need you, to find Shin...and bring him to me." Conquess said. Hitman made his way to the team's campsite. "Who are you?" Spongebob asked. "That guy...he's familiar. He was the last person I saw before my memory was blocked out.." Shin said. "Call me....hitman." hitman said shooting white light at Shin. Shin put up a barrier, but the white light was breaking it. Sandy quickly used, "koi". She jabbed hit man in his side and his white light flashed away from Shin. Hitman blasted it at Sandy. She was pushed down to the ground by the light. "STOP." Patrick shouted, launching a boulder at hitman. Hitman blasted it back. Patrick jumped over it, but hit the ground. Spongebob used "Ti Sho", splitting himself in two, the real Spongebob karate kicked hitman it the mouth, then in the stomach. Hitman lured out the real Spongebob.

Hitman blasted him with the white light. Spongebob fell out. Shin then shot bolts of dark magic at hitman. Hitman fell back. "My father sent you aye?" Shin asked punching hitman down. "And if he did?" hitman asked smiling with blood pouring out his mouth. He made Shin fall by tripping him. "Why do you work for my father? What is he offering you?" Shin asked. "Life.." hitman said disappearing. Later on, the team talked about what had just happened. "Life?" Linda said. "Don't know what he meant..." Shin said. "What if..hitman is a spirit, that was never put to rest?" Linda suggested. "Its possible..." Spongebob said. "What if we could put his soul to rest ourselves?" Patrick suggested. Shin and Spongebob made a red circle and a diamond in the middle. They were in a field. "The others should be leading him back here by now. Sandy, Linda, and Patrick ran from hitman. "You brats wanna mess with me?" hitman said running after them. Sandy, Linda, and Patrick ran around the circle, but hitman ran across it. "Now Shin." Spongebob said. "Quewellas Krinthinoes." Shin said trapping hitman in the circle. "Althoes, anthiest, demonquestatoes, OMATREAN!" Shin shouted. Hitman's spirit was gone. "Noooo." said the last of his soul. "Wow..we did it!" Linda said. "We did huh?" Shin asked smiling at the team for the first time in eons. The team smiled back.

Ep.36 "Air Attacks: Merry Nuclear Christmas!"

It was Christmas at last! Spongebob, Sandy, and Patrick were going back to Bikini Bottom for Christmas, but a nearby town was bombed and the team had to stay to help the town. "Oh my gosh! This entire town is buried in this harmful gas." Shin said putting up a barrier. There was airships in the sky. They were dropping more and more bombs on the town. The gang ran into the woods. the airships followed. "They're after us!" Linda said. "Patrick, shoot a rock at the airship." Spongebob demanded. Sadly the airship dropped a bomb on the rock. The team kept running. Shin stayed behind as the airships went after his friends. The ground began shaking. Shin's father rose out of the ground. "Can't you give Karate Island a break? For Christmas?" Shin asked fiercely. "You weren't raised to celebrate CHRISTMAS." Conquess said. "But the people of Karate Island were." Shin replied. "..And?" Conquess replied. Conquess was a huge black sea demon. He was scary. He shot black magic at Shin, Shin shot it back.

Conquess picked up a tree and threw it at Shin. Shin sliced it in half, mid air. Shin geared a array of black power at Conquess. Conquess was pushed back by the power. Spongebob and Sandy made a plan. Sandy balled Spongebob up and hit him up to the airship. Spongebob was mid air and he sliced the airship in half, using "koi".

Linda and Patrick were running from their airship. "Linda..shine your light at the airship." Patrick ordered. She did so. The driver crashed the airship into a tree. Exploding it into pieces. "OH YEAH!" Patrick said high five-ing Linda. Spongebob and Sandy saw the battle between Shin and Conquess. "Who's winning? I can't tell." Spongebob said. "Lets help!" Sandy said. They both used "koi", but were zapped by Conquess. "Stay out of this guys." Shin urged. "I'm getting bored." Conquess said vanishing. A piece of glass slipped into shin's eye. It gave him a vision of Karate Island burned...down under. "......" Shin only breathed out a few words, but he himself, didn't notice.

In the aftermath of the battle, towns were destroyed by the nuclear bombs and people were hurt. Instead of going back to Bikini Bottom for Christmas, they stayed on Karate Island. They gave presents to the people and help clean up the towns. "Well..this Christmas wasn't bad." Linda said. "Yea.. I love helping people." Sandy said. "Anyone got eggnog?" Patrick asked.

Ep.37 "The Mud Man" (Part 1)

The Mud Man was a monster made of mud. Inside was a man who was controlling the mud.

Shin shot tree branches at The Mud Man. The Mud Man just absorbed the branches inside him.

Sandy and Spongebob used "koi", but the Mud Man's shot mud at them before they could reach him. The Mud Man slid away. The team ran after him. He made his way into a lake. Mud Man attacked them and shot muddy, dirty water.

"Uhh! I'm covered with this wet mud!" Linda said. They followed Mud Man into the city where he completely dirtied it up. Spongebob karate kicked him, but his feet was sucked in "Spongebob!" Sandy and Linda both shouted. The team began tracking down Spongebob and Mud Man. "Well, seeing all this mud covered on the tree's, I'd say they went.....this way" Shin said. "Oh goodness, I hope we find him.

"Your staying strapped to this tree buddy!" Mud Man said to Spongebob. The team showed. "Let him go Mud Man." Patrick demanded. "Not without a fight chubby." Mud Man said.

Mud Man whipped Patrick with his mud arm. "Oh my gosh!" Linda giggled. Shin shot black magic at Mud Man's arm, breaking it.

Ep.38 "The Mud Man" (Part 2)

Previously On Team Spongebob:"Your staying strapped to this tree buddy!" Mud Man said to Spongebob. The team showed. "Let him go Mud Man." Patrick demanded. "Not without a fight chubby." Mud Man said. Shin shot black magic at Mud Man's arm, breaking it.

The Mud Man just regrew a second mud arm. "Shin, aim for the middle of his body." Linda said. Shin geared his dark magic at the Mud Man's middle. Mud Man jumped over the dark magic and tackled Shin. "I am more powerful than you think." Mud Man said. "Not even close.." Shin said pushing Mud Man off of him with dark magic. Mud Man fell to the ground and Patrick hit him with a mass of rocks. "Is he dead?" Spongebob asked. "Maybe.." Patrick said. Just then Mud Man rose and absorbed the rocks. "Uh oh!" Sandy said.

The Mud Man shot muddy rocks at the team. "Ouch! I got hit." Spongebob said. Patrick was gearing rocks right back at Mud Man. Shin and Sandy hid behind a tree. "This is crazy! Rocks are everywhere!" Sandy said. "Yea, almost all the tree's have been pelted and cut." Shin said. Spongebob chopped his way threw flying rocks, flinging everywhere he tried to hit Mud Man, but he moved to slow. "Patrick, shoot a big rock into the Mud Man's body." Spongebob advised. "Ok.." Patrick said getting ready. Patrick slang-ed a boulder into Mud Man "YES! It striked!" Spongebob said. The man fell out of the mud monster hurt and bruised. "I can still control the mud from the outside idiots!" the man said.

"He's the fool, we'll have a much easier time defeating his mud monster!" Patrick whispered over to Spongebob. Sandy and Shin came to the man. "Your going to be arrested." Sandy said. "Oh really?" the man said. He took out of knife. "A knife won't do you justice. Just give it up. You've put on a fabulous show, but the curtains are closing now." Shin said. "Oh, its only begun!" the man said running away. "Come on Shin. Lets get him." Sandy said. "Patrick, remember when you trapped Stone-Man in rock?" Spongebob asked. "Yes.." Patrick responded. "Well do the same thing here!" Spongebob suggested. "Your right!" Patrick said. Patrick hardened the mud and the monster of muddy madness was frozen like. "Well, the man got away." Sandy said to Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda. "Well, Patrick just defeated the monster!" Linda said kissing Patrick on the cheek. "Hehe.." Patrick said blushing.

Ep.39 "Forces Of Nature(Part 1) (Festival Sweeps Storyline)"

A strange man, came to Mud Man. George Walsh.. the man said. How do you know my name? Mud Man asked. I did a little research. Last year, you were given the ability to control earth.. the man said. For some reason I just connected to mud. I felt it could b powerful. If made powerful. George said. Work with me George, and well take down Team SpongeOOb. Spongebob and the gang were at the campsite when mud began to cover the ground. Its MUD MAN. Spongebob shouted. And me. a strange man said. Who are you? Sandy asked. I am, Twista! he said.

Twista created strong winds a blew them at Sandy. Sandy used ÔÇ£koiÔÇØ to avoid the winds. Mud Man began attacking Shin and Linda. Shin shot black beams at Mud Man. Mud Man made holes in his muddy surface and the beams didnÔÇÖt even touch him. ÔÇ£HeÔÇÖs tricky..ÔÇØ Linda said. ÔÇ£Patrick levitated at rock toward Twista, but TwistaÔÇÖs wind was stronger and the rock hit Patrick. Twista and Mud Man disappeared. ÔÇ£We have to track them down.ÔÇØ Spongebob said. ÔÇ£Spongebob, but we have tickets to the New Years Light Show.ÔÇØ Sandy said. The team boarded a train to get to the Light Show. ÔÇ£Mud Man, push that train off the road.ÔÇØ Twista told him. ÔÇ£What? What about all the other people on the train?ÔÇØ Mud Man said. ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre a villain, not a nice guy, you need to understand that.ÔÇØ Twista said. ÔÇ£I do, but weÔÇÖre only after Team Spongebob, not these other people.ÔÇØ Mud Man said. ÔÇ£So what. Sometimes you got to do what you can to get what you want, even I it means hurting people along the way.ÔÇØ Twista said.

Mud Man knocked the train over. Everyone screamed. WHATS GOING ON??? Sandy said. A big explosion happened. Spongebob crawled out of pieces of the train that were on him. Mud Man arouse. You did this Spongebob said. Yes I did. Mud Man said slapping Spongebob with his Mud arm. Spongebob used koi and punched Mud Man in the middle. Sorry, but your not getting through me Mud Man said grabbing Spongebob. NOOO Spongebob screamed. Shin heard the scream, but he was busy getting Linda out of all the rupture. You okay? Shin asked. Yea, my back is a little strained, but Im good. HELP. someone screamed. Shin carrying Linda into the direction of the scream. It was Patrick, his leg was broke. Oh my gosh, Pat. Linda said. Linda, use your illuminpathy to.. Shin started. I cant. Linda interrupted. I can only heal attacks on the mind. she said. Is there a hospital nearby? Shin asked. There should be. We have to find Sandy and Spongeob first. Sandy was crawling on the floor. Her heart was damaged. Her side ached. She fell down on her back. I cant do it. Sandy said giving up.

Team Spongebob: Season 3

Ep.40 "Forces of Nature" (Part 2) (Festival Sweeps Storyline)"

Doctors and policemen rushed into the woods where the train crashed. Shin and Linda explained that a strong force pushed the train over. "Thank you guys. We'll be investigating who pushed the train over." the policeman said. Spongebob was in the grasp of Mud Man. "You...won't get..away with th-is." Spongebob said. "Oh I will, because my plan is perfect, my partner is perfect." Mud Man said. Mud Man tied Spongebob's hands and threw him to a tree. He too out a lazer and pointed it at Spongebob. "Say goodbye Squarepantas..".

Just than, the Eagle shot yellow power beams at the lazer gun and began fighting the Mud Man. Calvin used his yellow power to cut open, Mud Man's muddy cover and his human form busted out. "NO." George said. "Its over mister mud." Calvin sarcastically said. The policemen ran to scene. "What happened here?" they asked. "Mud Man was behind the crash." Spongebob said. The policemen took Mud Man in. At jail George began thinking to him self. "Twista set me up. He had me do the crash so he wouldn't go to jail and get in trouble." George realized Twista is tricky. The police allowed George to make a phone call. He called Shin. "Who is this?" Shin asked. "My name is Georfe and I want you to watch out for Twista. He's tricky." George told Shin. "Shin. Who is it?" Linda asked. "George.." Shin told her.

"George?" Linda asked. "That's what he said his name was, so.." Shin said. "What did he say?" Linda asked. "He said watch out for Twista." Shin told her. Just then Spongebob and Calvin came to Shin and Linda. "Calvin?!" Linda said. "I saved your square friend here from that mud monster." Calvin said. "Wait...Mud Man was behind the crash?" Shin asked. "Yea..he was and he tried to kill me to get away with it!" Spongebob said. Shin thought anout the phone call from George and Mud Man, who was behind the attack. "Guys, I think I know who Mud Man really is.." Shin said. The group visited George Alfaro in prison. Shin talked to him. "So..Twista had you knock the train over?" Shin asked. "Well, yea." George said. "He set you up good." Shin said leaving out. "Wait!" Gaeorge called. "What?" Shin asked. "Aren't you going to bail me out?" George asked. "No." Shin said leaving.

Ep.41 "Bruises" (Festival Sweeps Storyline)

People were being taken to the hospital, Team Spongebob themselves needed healing as a result of the train crash. "the doctors said many people are dieing from their servere wounds." Shn told Spongebob. "I feel like I failed these people as a hero..." Spongebob moaned. "You did no such thing. Mud Man came at us by surprise." Shin said. "Still, we should of tracked him down instead of going to the New Years Show." Spongebob said. "Its okay Spongebob. Heroes make mistakes sometimes.." Shin said. As Shin walked away, Spongebob thought about what he said. "Heroes make mistakes sometimes." It really hit Spongebob's core. Linda visited Patrick in the hospital.

"How's your leg?" Linda asked. "The doctors said I should be able to walk on it in like two weeks." Patrick told her. "So it feels better?" Linda asked. "No. It still hurts like crap, but I'm dealing." Patrick revealed. Shin went looking for Sandy. "SANDY?","SANDY?" Shin called. He went deep into the woods and found her body on the ground. "SANDY!" Shin screamed. Sandy opened her eyes a little bit. "Shin.." Sandy said giggling a little bit and smiling. "Come on. We have to get you to the hospital." Shin said trying to pick her up. "Stop Shin, just leave me here. I'm done with, I served my purpose in life.." Sandy said very softly and quietly. "Sandy...no, your my friend, I'm not.." Shin started. "Be quiet, just leave." Sandy said. "No. Why?" Shin asked. Shin walked away. He did call the ambulance.

The next day Shin visited Sandy at the hospital. "Hey tiger.." Sandy said. "I couldn't leave you to die.." Shin said. "I know.." Sandy said lightly. She fell asleep. Shin kissed her. Linda came to Spongebob. "Sandy's in the hospital now." she said. "Oh yea, I know." Spongebob said. "Why don't you give her a visit." Linda said rubbing his back. "It would be to painful." Spongebob said. "I understand." Linda said looking at him. The Twista was walking through the woods and encountered Shin. "Shin, you look well." Twista said. "You had my friends, along with other people left to die!" Shin said. "..and the best part is I can't be arrested. I didn't knock the train over." Twista said. "You have an evil mind." Shin said shooting black magic at Twista. Twista dodged and blew strong winds at Shin. Shin protected himself by putting up a barrier. Shin then proceeded to cut down a tree and the tree fell on Twista. Shin's eyes got big. "No..", "No..", "No?" Shin had done the unthinkable. He'd killed Twista. The police arrived. "Shin, you killed this man?" an officer asked. "No, this old tree had fell on him, I saw the whole thing." Shin lied. He had to lie. To save his own butt, he had to. This was a truly terrifying event in Team Spongebob's history.

Ep.42 "Stand In The Dark" (Part 1)
Conquess was ready to take Karate Island for himself after a little more than a month of waiting and bidding his time. "Demons, I wan't you to attack the towns of Karate Islands, have no mercy." Conquess told his monsters. Spongebob saw demons in the sky. He ran to his friends. "GUYS, demons are heading to the town." Spongebob told his friends. "What are you pulling Conquess?" Shin asked himself. The people in the nearby town screamed and ran, but their voices couldn't save them from dieing. The team arrived. Shin destroyed some of the demons with his black magic. Spongebob karate chopped a few. Sandy use "koi" to quickly chop a few demons. A terrible small demon chased Linda. "Help! This thing is trying to eat me!" Linda yelled. Patrick threw a rock at the demon's side and it quickly went down. "You OK Linda?" Patrick asked. "Yea, I'm fine." Linda said.

Conquess showed up. "Shin. Stop your rebellion." Conquess said. "Leave Karate Island ALONE." Shin shouted. "No can do." Conquess told Shin. Shin shot black magic at Conquess, but Conquess absorbed the power and shot it back at Shin. Shin put up a barrier. He them aimed black bolts at Conquess. Conquess was pushed back. Linda and Patrick came to help Shin. Linda shined light in Conquess's eyes. Patrick then had the opportunity to shoot a large rock at Conquess's stomach. He did so. Conquess fell down. "Fools.." Conquess said getting up. He shot bolts of power at Shin. Shin was hit and knocked out. Conquess picked Shin up and disappeared. Sandy and Spongebob finished off all the demons. "Where's Shin?" they asked. "Conquess kidnapped him." Patrick told Sandy.

The team were at the campsite. "How are we going to save Shin?" Spongebob asked. "We have to track down Conquess first." Sandy said. "I know where he is.." a mysterious voice said. It was Calvin. "Calvin. You know where Conquess is?" Spongebob asked. "Yes. His castle is a few miles away from here." Calvin told them. "Take us there." Linda said. "Listen, other towns are being attacked by demons, so some of you will need to go help the other towns." Calvin told them. "OK. Me and Patrick will save the other towns." Sandy said. "Linda, Spongebob, lets go." Calvin said. Everyone left off. "Shin, your going to be a part of me." Conquess said to Shin who was tied up in a lair. "Never." Shin said. "We'll see about that." Conquess said. Shin untied himself quietly using his dark magic. "STOP." Conquess yelled spurting black magic at Shin. Shin jumped and the magic hit the chair. Calvin, Spongebob and Linda arrived at the castle and battled a demon. Calvin sliced right through the demon, but its body was made of poison and Calvin was exposed to it. He fell to the ground. "NOOO." Linda screamed. She came to his body. "Go on Linda." Calvin said. "I don't want you to die.." Linda said. Calvin touched her hand. "Move along Linda." Calvin said. Linda kissed him. Spongebob was very jealous. Linda let go of his lips. She knew she'd never see him again. "Goodbye Calvin." Linda said quietly. "Goodbye Linda." Calvin said pulling her down for one last kiss. Linda and Spongebob ran off and inside Conquess's castle they went.

Ep.43 "Stand In The Dark" (Part 2)

Spongebob and Linda were inside the castle. They ran down the hall, but heard some noise in one of the rooms. They ran in to see Conquess and Shin in a terrible battle. "Shin!" Linda screamed. "Stay back guys." Shin yelled. " We're not going to let Conquess hurt you!" Spongebob said. Linda shined her light in Conquess's eyes, than Spongebob used koi to quickly use a knife to stab through Conquess. Conquess roared and Shin shot him down with black magic. Conquess's eyes turned red. The entire castle was crashing down. "RUN. LETS GO!" Shin shouted. Spongebob, Shin, and Linda all ran out the castle as it was crashing down. "Oh triton..." Linda said. Conquess rose from under the castle's ashes.

"Oh no." Shin said. Conquess shot red and black beams at the trio. Linda ran as fast as she could. While Spongebob used koi to quickly avoid the beams. Shin shot his power at the beam And huge explosions occured. Sandy and Patrick arrived. Patrick launched boulders at Conquess, Conquess than punched down Patrick and the rock he was flying on. "Patrick!" Spongebob screamed. Patrick was hurt. Linda ran to him. "My leg hurts again, it barely got any rest after the train crash." Patrick told her. "Don't worry, I'll stay here with you." Linda said as the team continued to battle Conquess. Conquess's demons arrived. "I thought we killed them off?" Sandy said. "Foolish chipmunck. I only need to create more." Conquess said. "CHIPMUNCK? Take it back or I'll MAKE you!" Sandy threatened.

Sandy used "Ti Sho" to fool Conquess. The real Sandy used koi to quickly cut into Conquess's back. Shin shot a big bolt of black magic at Conquess as Spongebob used koi to quickly ramp into Conquess's knee. "Father, you will not bother me anymore." Shin said. "Why can't you just accept your fate as a demon that will rule after my demise." Conquess said. "NEVER." Shin said. Shin went deep within himself and made white magic. He blasted the white magic at Conquess. "Well CONQUESS, when darkness turns to light, your reign ENDS TONIGHT!" Shin's white magic completely destroyed Conquess. In the aftermath of the battle, Karate Island was once again "A Safe Heaven For Karate Fans".

Umm, the show has not ended 428899.gif . When I said this was symbolically the series finale, I meant the setting would be changing from karate island to bikini bottom in season 4. So, if someone could mmove this back to current spinoffs for me that would be great 428899.gif.

Team Spongebob: The Movie - Land Beyond Time

It was finally peaceful on Karate Island, until Helma an evil demon tamer came along. Helma began walking across a mystical land on Karate Island. The land was called the forbidden land . Strange events were known to have happened there. She then said a spell" Qi Tiang, Qu Tou, Feliz Navido!" Helma said. Suddenly, a huge demon rose from the ground. The demon began roaring. "Don't worry my little demon. Me and you will take over Karate Island." Helma said smiling evilly. "Well guys, we just have to check out the forbidden land and we are done checking the island." Shin said. The team walked into the Forbidden Land, where they saw a giant demon with a old woman on the demons shoulder. "Who are you?" Shin shouted. "I am Helma and this demon and I will run this island!" Helma replied. "Not without a fight, you witch!" Linda said. Shin shot bolts of black magic at the demon. The demon spurted out red power and cancelled out Shin's bolts of black magic. Shin then used white magic on the demon, pushing it away.

Helma whispered in the demon's ear. The demon shot red bolts at the team. Patrick flew on a rock trying to avoid the bolts. Patrick took another rock and flung it at Helma. She fell of the demon and hit the ground. Spongebob used koi and sped up to Helma, punching her in the stomach. "You fools must think I'm weak. I will show you..that is not the case." Helma said shooting blue lightning at Spongebob. "Uh..ouch." Spongebob said hurt. "We need to identify this demon." Linda said. "A blood sample coming up!" Shin said shooting white magic through the demon's leg. Blood poured out. Shin scooped some out. "Linda! I got it!" Shin said. Helma used magic to get back on the demon's shoulder. "Take the squirrel girl!" Helma whispered in the demon's ear. The demon did as commanded to. He picked up Sandy and ran away with her. Helma made sure the others didn't follow by shooting lightning at the rest of the team. "SANDY!" Spongebob yelled. It was too late, Helma and the demon had already gotten away with Sandy.

(Time Stands Still plays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw_dpsmBtBs)

"Darn it.." Shin said. "I know, we are so stupid, letting her get away with Sandy." Patrick said. "Come on guys, we did all we could to stop Helma and the demon." Linda said. "Not enough.." Spongebob said walking away. The team made a new campsite on the Forbidden Land. Spongebob was gearing up. He was ready to find Sandy. Linda walked into his tent. "Spongebob..I know your worried about Sandy." Linda said. "Well, no one else seems to be.." Spongebob said. "THAT ISN'T TRUE!" Linda argued. "YA KNOW LINDA, you walk around, innocent as heck and preach about things, spread your goodness and optimistic thinking all over the place, but you don't see that there is real danger out there." Spongebob said.

"I know.." Linda said quietly. Spongebob and Linda came out the tent. "Spongebob, take Linda and search for Sandy, me and Patrick have some research to do." Shin said. "So research is more important to you than Sandy?" Spongebob asked. "No. Dude.." Shin said. "Whatever.." Spongebob said walking away. "COME ON LINDA." he yelled. Linda and Spongebob began their search.

(Hey There Delilah Plays a little: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhfcwQw7Uao)

They started walking up a grassy hill when hundreds of demons approached them. "Oh no." Linda said. "Down worry, were stronger than them!" Spongebob said. Spongebob used koi and quickly punched his way through many on the small demons with Linda on his back. "Spongebob.. I'm scared" Linda said. As a demon grabbed her off Spongebob's back. Linda screamed. "LINDA!" Spongebob shouted. Suddenly, Spongebob was glowing red, the redness around him created a shark. Spongebob's eyes were full of pain and power. He single handedly took down all the demons, shooting red sparks of power at each and every one of the monstrous little beasts. "Spongebob.." Linda said softly. Spongebob had his eyes close, his fists clenched. He was struggling. "Spongebob..are you okay?" Linda asked as Spongebob violently grabbed her arm. "Please, Spongebob...le-t..m-e....GO." Linda struggled. "Linda.. Did I hurt you?" Spongebob asked. "Yes.." Linda said tearing. (Song Ends).

Shin and Patrick made their way to a buried library. "Patrick, look at this book. Its about the history of demon tamers." Shin said. "Demon tamers?" Patrick asked. "Demon tamers are mystical or magical people, usually women, who have a bond with a demon and can influence the demon's choices." Shin explained.

"So, you think Helma is a demon tamer?" Patrick asked. "Yes. If we kill Helma, we can easily stop the demon. I took some blood samples from the demon, which reveals the demon is a Karrabul." Shin explained. "What is a Karrabul?" Patrick asked."A Karrabul is a Type 3 Sea Demon." Shin said. Just then, small demons entered the library and began attacking Shin and Patrick. Patrick tossed large rocks at the demons. "These must be lower class demons." Shin said shooting black bolts of power at the demons. Blood was all over the place."We won?"Patrick asked. "I guess.." Shin said. The gang regrouped. "So, Helma is a demon tamer?" Spongebob asked. "Yes, I believe so." Shin said. Linda was quiet. "Linda, what's wrong?" Shin asked. "Spongebob was so scary, it was like he was a shark, out for blood." Linda said quietly. "Spongebob, are you having anger problems?" Shin asked. "No.. I don't know." Spongebob replied. Helma and Karrabul held Sandy captive in a cabin. "My friends will find me and stop your ridiculous scheme." Sandy said calmly. "You have so much hope in your little team. Tell me why?" Helma asked. "We have overcome many things in the past, and this situation is no different." Sandy said. Helma smacked her across the face. "You listen to me. Your tied up, your team still doesn't know your whereabouts, I have a large demon. Point is, you might not want to get on my bad side." Helma said. Sandy just looked at her.

Shin grabbed a piece of fur out of Sandy's tent."Man, Sandy's a wild sleeper." Shin said. He used the fur to track her down. "Guys. I think I may have found her location." Shin said. The team followed the tracker to the cabin. They busted in to find Sandy tied up to a chair. "Sandy!" They all shouted. They untied her, but Karrabul knocked down the house. Wood was all over the place. "Well, if it isn't the meddling superheroes!" Helma said.

Karrabul shot out red beams. Sandy and Spongebob used "koi" to quickly avoid the beams. Shin protected himself with a magical barrier. Pat and Linda hid under a rock wall. "Useless defense mechanisms will do you no justice." Helma said laughing evilly. Shin aimed a white bolt at Helma. The demon teleported behind Shin. "Huh?" Shin was greatly surprised at the abilities of this demon. The demon tried to squish Shin, but Shin kept avoiding its giant feet. Sandy saw a red light shine around Spongebob in the form of a shark. Spongebob's hands clenched, his eyes full of rage. "Sp-onge?" Sandy said. Helma witnessed this transformation."Hmm.." Helma thought to herself for a second. Spongebob used "koi" and quickly took off half of Karrabul's leg violently. "NOOOOÔÇØ Helma screamed. She shot lightning bolts everywhere and she and the demon escaped, but barely.

(Bad Day Starts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNTAvnSais)

At the campsite, the team talked "Spongebob do you have an answer for your recently violent behavior?" Shin asked. "I don't know why I went on rage, OK? I don't know." Spongebob was frustrated. Spongebob went into the woods. "Why don't you come back and talk to us Spongebob?" Linda asked. "They don't understand, neither do you.." Spongebob said. He reached for Linda's hand. He grabbed it and held it for a minute. They both looked at the Full Moon. "They say crazy things happen on the night of the full moon you know." Linda said. (Song Ends). The next day Sandy and Spongebob went to a library. "I can't find any info on your monstrous transformation Spongebob." Sandy said. "You wont find it here, darling." a shadowed man said. "I am Qi Tung." he said. "We know who you are." Spongebob said. In a split second, Sandy and Spongebob was taken by Qi Tung's men who were stronger than them.

"Where are we?" Sandy asked. "My laboratory dear. I don't want to hurt you guys, I want to explain Tei Qung" Qi Tung said. "What is that?" Spongebob asked. "What you now have son. The spirit of the shark. Many master martial artist have acquired this. Unless controlled, it can and will try to eat you up and turn you into a lonely, violent, and monstrous person." Qi Tung explained. "Thank you.. Qi Tung." Spongebob said. Sandy and Spongebob explained to the team. "So Spongebob has the spirit of a shark eh?" Shin asked. ÔÇ£Yes and he has to control it or it will eventually hurt him in the long run.ÔÇØ Sandy explained. Linda put her hand on Spongebob's. "I know you won't let this beat you.." Linda said. "Spongebob just stared at her, his eyes met with hers, but with the team watching, they laid back their urges to kiss. "Listen Karrabul, that Spongebob gets out of control in battle.. If we push him over his boiling point, we might just be able to put an end to those pesky fools." Helma explained.

The team went to the very same spot on the Forbidden Lands that they first battled Helma and Karrabul on. "Its time to end this Helma." Shin shouted. "Your so right." Helma said back intending a double meaning. Shin shot black bolts at Helma. Helma used her light blue electricity and threw it to the bolts. An explosion occurred. Patrick levitated rocks and pounded the demon's face. Helma whispered in his ear. The demon stepped on the ground and was able to cause a small quake. Patrick fell as Linda shined her light at the demonÔÇÖs eyes. Karrabul rubbed his eyes a bit. He was stalled.

Linda used her illuminapathy to heal the psionic attacks on Patrick's head from the quake. Helma whispered in the Karrabul's ear. Karrabul aimed his bolts of yellow power at Linda. Linda ran as the bolts impacted with the ground. Flinging her away. Karrabul than aimed at her again and again. He made a huge quake. Linda was badly hurt. Spongebob got really angry. "YOU'LL REGRET THAT." Spongebob said launching through Karrabul's heart. The demon fell down. Shin shot a black bolt at Helma It went through her heart and killed her. Spongebob continued to attack Karrabul. In minutes, Karrabul's body parts were splattered everywhere. Spongebob's spirit was leaving him, slipping away. "Spongebob, your not a demon, your not a monster! Please, don't let you get yourself!" Linda said with tears. "L-IN-DA..I-TS...TOO LATE." Spongebob said pained. "No. Its not." Linda said as she grabbed Spongebob tightly and kissed him. Sandy was in shock, while Shin and Patrick applauded. Spongebob was calm. His spirit was returned. "Spongebob.." Linda said softly. "Linda.." Spongebob said softly.

(Goodbye plays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUR_3dHKCuM)

"Well guys. We did it. After almost an entire year of fighting. We cleansed all evil from Karate Island." Shin said. "That's it huh.." Sandy said. The portal opened to Bikini Bottom. "Goodbye Shin." Patrick said hugging him. Sandy hugged Shin too. Then Spongebob, then Linda. "I'm really gonna miss you guys." Shin said with tears pouring out his eyes. Spongebob, Sandy, Linda, and Patrick waved goodbye as they left Karate Island for good. They were now back at Bikini Bottom. "Well, Spongebob. What now?" Linda asked. "This.." Spongebob said kissing Linda passionately.

---------------

Reviews are appreciated, I worked very hard on this and I hope you like it!

Music Selection:

Time Stands Still: All American Rejects

Hey There Delilah: Plain White T's

Bad Day: Daniel Powter

Goodbye: Plankeye