• Advertisement

Team SpongeBob

TJ

Team Spongebob - Season 4

Ep.60 “Bobsponge Awakens”

Previously, on TS:

Spongebob pushed him off and did a flip to give the two distance, then Spongebob quickly kicked Bobsponge in the side. Bobsponge retaliated by head butting Spongebob

“Aww, your little girlfriend cheering you on! How sweet! Maybe she’ll be my girl one day..” Bobsponge said receiving a jaw breaking punch from Spongebob. Linda felt Spongebob’s anger at the comment Bobsponge made. “What did you say?” Spongebob asked walking up to Bobsponge, grabbing him and tossing him into a building wall.

Bobsponge was in a coma according to the hospital he was sent to.

In the middle of the night, Spongebob got a call. “He…he’s… gone..” a lady said. “Excuse me?” Spongebob said. “This is the Bikini Bottom Hospital, I am trying to tell you that Bobsponge is missing from his hospital bed!” the nurse told him. Spongebob dropped the phone. “Hello….Hello….Hello?…” the nurse kept asking. The following morning, Spongebob told Patrick and Linda about the call he got. “If Bobsponge is back.. He could be looking for revenge.” Patrick said. “I know..”, “Guys! Look, the town’s bank was robbed.” Linda said running up to Pat and Spongebob showing them the News. “By Bobsponge…” Patrick said jokingly. “THEY DIDN’T SAY WHO ROBBED IT.” Spongebob yelled walking to his tower room.

Linda came to comfort him. “I didn’t mean to yell at Patrick..” Spongebob said. “Your stressed.. I get it. I mean with Sandy in rehab, Bobsponge missing from the hospital, and everything with the Dutchman.” Linda started. “Yea, but I’m usually the one who keeps the team together.. who keeps his emotions in check while trying to help everyone else do the same. “Well.. Maybe its good for you to let it all out. Its called.. Being a sea critter.” Linda said laughing. Spongebob spoke with the bank people who had no idea who robbed their bank. On his way back to Spongy Towers, Spongebob came across Bobsponge. “Long time no see huh?” Bobsonge said. “You were in a coma..” Spongebob said. “YOU PUT ME THERE!” Bobsponge angrily yelled using his super speed to punch the lights out of Spongebob.

Spongebob fell to the ground. He quickly got up and he and Bobsponge used their super speed to bud into each other. Linda and Patrick arrived. Patrick made a rift in the ground that split between Bobsponge and Spongebob. Linda went to Bobspongebob and shined her light at him. Bobsponge was blinded but managed to punch her down. Patrick threw a rock to Bobsponge which knocked him onto the side walk. Spongebob used his speed and quickly spun Bobsponge’s leg around and around and toss him in front of a bus.

The next day, Bobsponge was announced dead. “Its not your fault. If anything, its his for going after you..” Linda said comforting Spongebob. “Thanks, Lind, but I just wish he would still be in a coma so this wouldn’t have happen. At least I know I would have put him to sleep eternally, rather then killing him brutally.” Spongebob said. “Hey.. He chose his own demise..” Linda said.

-------------------------

Notes/Trivia:

- Bobsponge awoke, but has died.

No Next Time, on TS. Sorry.

Team Sponge bob - Season 4

Ep.61 “Patrick Is Summoned!”

Previously, on TS:

Things were sort of tensed at Spongy Towers. Everyone was training for if they have to fight again. Patrick still hasn’t fought his clone, so he trained the hardest.

After their tower was fixed and aired out, Patrick lie awake that night. “Linda entered his room. Can’t get much sleep?” she asked. “Its just, with Sandy’s battle over with, all of you have defeated your clones and won your battles..” Patrick started. “……And your worried about yours..” Linda could tell. “Yea, I mean, Sandy’s battle was no walk in the park…” Patrick said.

Patrick, Linda, and Spongebob had been enjoying a few days of peace. Patrick was happy, because it was the first week he felt was not full of drama.

Patrick walked out of Spongy Towers to see a letter at the door. He picked it up and read.

“Dear, Patrick Star

You have been summoned to battle Patricia Diamond at Arena 51.”

Patrick sighed. He hid the letter in his pocket. He didn’t want him and his friends back in the drama of the Flying Dutchman’s evil games. “So, I was thinking, I could treat you guys to breakfast at the Waffles House.” Patrick said to his friends.

“Yea, we’d.. love that!” Linda said looking at Spongebob. “A little weird your all generous this morning.” Spongebob said.

“Well, you guys are my best friends and I want to do right!” Patrick said. When they got to the Waffle House, Patrick found the very same letter on the table the gang sat at. He quickly ripped it up.

“What was that?” Spongebob asked. “I don’t know, must of belonged to someone else who left it here.” Patrick lied.

When the three got back to the tower an hour later, Patrick saw another letter on the kitchen table. He ripped it up before Linda or Spongebob could see. “Guys, I’ll be back..” Patrick said leaving in a rush. “We just got in!” Linda said, but before she could finish, he had already left. Patrick flew on a rock. He needed to find the Dutchman to tell him to stop what he was doing.

A hole opened up in the ground. Patrick knew, the Dutchman had been watching him.. and expecting him. Patrick went in. The hole closed and it was very dark. Patrick stumbled into a room, filled with green, pink, and red lights. The Dutchman appeared in front off Patrick.

“Stop sending me letters, I WON’T fight!” Patrick said. “And your so sure about that?” the Dutchman asked. The Dutchman spurted put green beams at Patrick, but Patrick quickly moved and kept running through the Dutchman’s lab, while being shot green beams at. Suddenly a flash of light hit the Dutchman’s eyes.

He could barely see. Spongebob ran up to Patrick. “Come on! Hurry!” Spongebob said grabbing Patrick. Spongebob and Linda escaped with Patrick.

-----------------

“Why did you hide the fact that you had been summoned?” Linda asked. “I wanted the peace to last longer…” Patrick said somberly.

“We are your friends, you should have told us instead of trying to deal with this by yourself.” Spongebob said.

“I’m sorry…the fight is tomorrow…” Patrick said.

--------------

Next Time, on TS:

It was time. The fight had to begin. Patrick got up and slipped out the door. His friends were still sleep. He didn’t want to wake them.

“AND NOW, THE FINAL FIGHT! PATRICK STAR VS. PATRICIA DIAMOND!” Jeff Finney announced. Patricia made a riff in the ground, throwing Patroick into a wall of rock. Patrick quickly got up. “So, not even a ‘may the best man win’?” Patrick sarcastically asked.

Spongebob and Linda encountered Mikey. “So, you don’t go down easy huh?” Spongebob said. “On your way to the arena? I think NOT!” Mikey said punching out Spongebob and grabbing Linda.

Team Spongebob - Season 4

Ep.62 “The Last Of Battle”

Previously, on TS:

Patrick walked out of Spongy Towers to see a letter at the door. He picked it up and read.

“Dear, Patrick Star

You have been summoned to battle Patricia Diamond at Arena 51.”

Patrick sighed. He hid the letter in his pocket. He didn’t want him and his friends back in the drama of

------

“Stop sending me letters, I WON’T fight!” Patrick said. “And your so sure about that?” the Dutchman asked.

-------

“Why did you hide the fact that you had been summoned?” Linda asked.

“I wanted the peace to last longer…” Patrick said somberly.

“We are your friends, you should have told us instead of trying to deal with this by yourself L .” Spongebob said.

“I’m sorry…the fight is tomorrow…” Patrick said.

It was time. The fight had to begin. Patrick got up and slipped out the door. His friends were still sleep. He didn’t want to wake them. They’d make their way to the arena themselves, he thought.

“AND NOW, THE FINAL FIGHT! PATRICK STAR VS. PATRICIA DIAMOND!” Jeff Finney announced. Patricia made a riff in the ground, throwing Patrick into a wall of rock. Patrick quickly got up. “So, not even a ‘may the best man win’?” Patrick sarcastically asked.

“No, first off.. I’M A GIRL..” Patricia started while launching a rock at Patrick’s leg. “And second of all, I know, I’M winning!” Patricia laughed until she was hit in the gut by a boulder, “You animal! I see your mother hasn’t taught you manners!” Patricia said.

Spongebob and Linda encountered Mikey. “So, you don’t go down easy huh?” Spongebob said. “On your way to the arena? I think NOT!” Mikey said punching out Spongebob and grabbing Linda. Linda shot light beams into his eyes. This allows her victim to be temporally color blind. Mikey could hardly see. It was like he was staring at the sun nonstop.

Spongebob used his super speed to kick Mikey in his side, Making him fall to the ground. The light beams had wore off and Mikey got up and pounded Spongebob to the ground with great force.

Patrick continued to fight Patricia. The Dutchman watched from the sky hoping Patricia would win. He needed to see one Team Spongebob member die. Patrick opended up a hole in the ground and ran into it with Patricia chasing after him.

--------

Over at the Dutchman’s laboratory, Cindia realized she was the only clone left . Mandy was in the hospital, Bobsponge was dead, and Patricia was in battle. “I must break Mandy out of that hospital!” Cindia said.

Cindia snuck her way inside the hospital and blinded everyone who got in her way. She cam into Mandy’s room. “Knock, knock, knock!”

Mandy just stared at her. “Well, I think its time you get up out this hospital bed and try to help save the lives of your remaining clone brotherliness..” Cindia smiled.

---------------

On, the Season Finale:

Patrick and Patricia’s fight continued on. Patricia threw a large boulder at Patrick. Patrick jumped it and as he was in the air, he saw….Sandy! Patrick landed and then heard her voice. “Come on Patrick!!!” he heard Sandy shout.

Mikey punched Spongebob over to Mandy who turned invisible and picked Spongebob up, throwing him into a huge mud puddle. “Last time I checked, your fur was burned all up.” Spongebob said.

Cindia stepped on Linda’s back and kept her foot on it as Linda struggled to get up. “You see Linda, the remake.. Is always BETTER!” Cindia said, “No, I think it’s the ORIGINAL.” Linda screamed as she shot light from her eyes into Cindia’s eyes.

Notes -

- Patrick’s fight has begun!

- Mikey has returned

Trivia -

- Mikey was last seen in “Sandy’s Life…On The Line!”.

Team Sponge bob - Season 4

Ep.63 “Patrick, Use The Under Beneath Earthquake!”

Previously, on TS:

Suddenly, the earth below every began rumbling. Than….just like that… everyone went down under. Patrick eyes were pure yellow. He had unleashed a terrible earthquake that caved in Mikey, Sandy, Spongebob, and Linda. The team awoken in the hospital.

-----------

Cindia snuck her way inside the hospital and blinded everyone who got in her way. She cam into Mandy’s room. “Knock, knock, knock!”

Mandy just stared at her. “Well, I think its time you get up out this hospital bed and try to help save the lives of your remaining clone brotherliness..” Cindia smiled.

-----------

Patricia made a riff in the ground, throwing Patrick into a wall of rock. Patrick quickly got up. “So, not even a ‘may the best man win’?” Patrick sarcastically asked.

“No, first off.. I’M A GIRL..” Patricia started while launching a rock at Patrick’s leg. “And second of all, I know, I’M winning!” Patricia laughed until she was hit in the gut by a boulder, “You animal! I see your mother hasn’t taught you manners!” Patricia said.

Patrick and Patricia’s fight continued on. Patricia threw a large boulder at Patrick. Patrick jumped it and as he was in the air, he saw….Sandy! Patrick landed and then heard her voice. “Come on Patrick!!!” he heard Sandy shout. The Dutchman witnessed her presence. “This is bad..” the Dutchman thought to himself.

Spongebob and Linda continued fighting Mikey when Cindia and Mandy came along. “Why hello fair Linda!” Cindia said. “What do you want!” Linda asked. “I got Linda, help Mikey with Spongebob.” Cindia said to Mandy.

Mikey punched Spongebob over to Mandy who turned invisible and picked Spongebob up, throwing him into a huge mud puddle. “Last time I checked, your fur was burned all up.” Spongebob said.

“Well.. I guess the Bikini Bottom doctors are better than I thought!” Mandy said as Spongebob quickly punched. Mandy watched as mud and blood ran down her nose.

She quickly got up and kicked Spongebob in the mouth. Mikey grabbed him up, while Mandy began beating on him.

Patricia was out beating dear Patrick. Sandy thought about her and Patrick’s last encounter with Mikey and how he created a huge earthquake that brought everyone and everything down. “THAT’S IT!” Sandy shouted. “PATRICK, USE THE UNDER BENAEATH EARTHQUAKE!” Sandy shouted at the top of her lungs.

Patrick was puzzled at first, but then he remembered the Mikey battle. “It’s too dangerous!” Patrick said avoiding blows from Patricia.

Linda and Cindia were battling, but Linda felt weak in comparison to her. Cinda used the light beam and blinded Linda. While blinded, Linda tried to run off, but Cindia kicked her in the back and to the ground went Linda

Cindia stepped on Linda’s back and kept her foot on it as Linda struggled to get up. “You see Linda, the remake.. Is always BETTER!” Cindia said, “No, I think it’s the ORIGINAL.” Linda screamed as she shot light from her eyes into Cindia’s eyes.

Patrick was losing. One more hit and he might as well have died. He looked up at Sandy. “Do it.” her eyes told him. Patrick eyes turned bright yellow and the ground of the arena rumbled. Both him and Patricia went down. After ten minutes Patrick arisen. “AND THE WINNER OF THE GAMES ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS. TEAM SPONGEBOB!” Jeff announced as The Dutchman faded away as his sould was finally Resting In Peace!. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO.” the Dutchman screamed with his presence being erased along with all his clone. Cindia and Mandy both faded away from existence.

Mikey ran off as Linda and Spongebob got up. They were both sort of puzzled. Bikini Bottom had finally gone back to being its happy and bright self.

Patrick, Linda, Spongebob, and Sandy looked at Bikini Bottom with happiness. “So, do I sense a vacation coming on?” Patrick asked. “In honor of Sandy being back to her normal self and you winning and us saving Bikini Bottom…okay!” Spongebob said. “Ooh, I think we should visit Karate Island!” Sandy said. “Sounds good..” Linda said.

-------------

Notes -

- Patrick has developed the power to cause undersea earthquakes.

- Sandy has returned and is normal again

- Team Spongebob has won against the Flying Dutchman and his clones.

- Will Mikey ever return?

SEE YOU IN SEASON 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Spongebob - Season 5

Ep.64 “The Beasts From Below” (Part 1)

It had been two weeks since the Spongebob, Sandy, Patrick, and Linda left to vacation at Karate Island. It was now time for them to head back to the lovely Bikini Bottom. “Come on Shin! Everything is peaceful here at Karate Island. Come with us to Bikini Bottom!” Sandy asked Shin. “Fine. I guess I have to branch out a bit..” Shin said.

With that, Team Spongebob arrived back at Bikini Bottom. “Wow, what a colorful place..” Shin said. “I knew you’d like it!” Spongebob said. The team showed Shin to Spongy Towers. “Wow, this headquarters is much better than a campsite!” Shin said. “Funny, I said the same!” Patrick said.

Spongebob had set voice recognize for Shin at Spongy Towers. “If anyone unknown comes here, we’ll know!” Spongebob said. Later at night, there were screams coming from the Laguna Beach’s Torch Night. Team Spongebob got down there as fast as they could. Dark green colored monsters rose out of the ground and began attacking the beach goers. Shin threw dart shaped beam of black magic at one of the creatures, causing it explode. Shin smiled.. “Ah… its good to be back!”

Sandy went invisible and jumped on one of the monster’s back. The monster stretched its arm to its back and slapped Sandy off. Sandy’s invisible mode had went off. The monster chased after her. “STOP!” she said creating a telepathically barrier. “What the..” Sandy said confused. Suddenly, arrows shot down a load of the monsters. Team Spongebob was confused none of them could shoot arrows. Then, a girl appeared. She started shooting more arrows, eventually exploding all of the monsters.

She disappeared as soon as she appeared. “Who was she?” Sandy asked. “I don’t know, but she has some archery skills!” Linda said. “Yea, she was able to shoot down most of the monsters..” Shin said. “Well, we better take some blood and skin samples of these ‘monsters’ “ Spongebob said. “Yea, good idea,” Patrick agreed.

Ep.65 “The Beasts From Below” (Part 2)

Previously, on TS: Later at night, there were screams coming from the Laguna Beach’s Torch Night. Team Spongebob got down there as fast as they could. Dark green colored monsters rose out of the ground and began attacking the beach goers

Then, a girl appeared. She started shooting more arrows, eventually exploding all of the monsters.

She disappeared as soon as she appeared. “Who was she?” Sandy asked. “I don’t know, but she has some archery skills!” Linda said. “Yea, she was able to shoot down most of the monsters.. Shin said.

Sandy’s invisible mode had went off. The monster chased after her. “STOP!” she said creating a telepathically barrier. “What the..” Sandy said confused.

The team got back to the Spongy Towers. “Okay guys, I am tracking the beast now” Spongebob said. “Good.. I wondered who created them. According to my results, the monsters are made of toxic, waste, and venom.” Shin reported. “I’m still wondering about that girl… with the arrows..” Linda said. All eyes turned to her. “Well Linda, we can’t worry about that now. Patrick said.

“Especially because I’ve found a lead!” Spongebob said. “Good. Lets go!” Sandy said. The team came to a hole in the ground near the Krusty Krab. “Down here guys..” Spongebob said leading them down the dark and dusty trail.

The team came upon an underground campsite. A bunch of the demons were sitting around talking. “We a Couldrons. Our master should respect our strengths.” XJ1 said. “But, XJ1, thereare only six of us left, maybe he’s just trying to be careful..” XJ2 said. Suddenly an array of arrows started to hit the demon’s campsite. Out of nowhere a girl jumps down. Team Spongebob comes in. “Everyone freeze!” Spongebob says. “This is an ambush!” XJ1 says. The demons begin attacking the team. One demon came up to Sandy. “GET AWAY” Sandy said motioning her hands creating invisible telepathic structures that blasted the demon.. mentally. “Ooh.. Headache” XJ2 said.

Suddenly his eyes turned white and he used his telepathic force to push Sandy into a pile of rocks. Spongebob fastly raced on top of XJ1 who had taken the mystery girl’s arrows. Spongebob took them, but XJ1 picked him up and threw him against the stone cold wall. The mystery girl distracted XJ1 by hitting him with her bow, allowing Spongebob to quickly get uo and throw her, her arrows she was almost hit by XJ1’s hand but moved fast and shot him to the wall with an arrow. Shin got up Sandy and Patrick launched a rock at XJ2’s head.

With some trouble, they all escaped. The hole in the ground closed up with Spongebob, Shin, Sandy, Patrick, Linda, and mystery girl all looking at it. Spongebob used his super speed to quickly pull off mysyery girl. She gasped. “ENOUGH!” Spongebob said realizing this girl was Pearl Krabs. “Pearl.. I..” Spongebob started. “Don’t say ANYTHING AT ALL!” Pearl said running off crying, leaving her mask behind.

---------------------------------

How was the Season 5 premiere?

Team Sponge bob - Season 5

Ep.66 “Hard As Steele”

Previously, On TS: Then, a girl appeared. She started shooting more arrows, eventually exploding all of the monsters.

She disappeared as soon as she appeared. “Who was she?” Sandy asked. “I don’t know, but she has some archery skills!” Linda said. “Yea, she was able to shoot down most of the monsters..” Shin said.

Spongebob used his super speed to quickly pull off mysyery girl‘s mask. She gasped. “ENOUGH!” Spongebob said realizing this girl was Pearl Krabs. “Pearl.. I..” Spongebob started. “Don’t say ANYTHING AT ALL!” Pearl said running off crying, leaving her mask behind.

Team Spongebob got an alert on their big screen. “Someone’s attacking the streets!” Spongebob said. “Well, lets quickly bust whatever bad guy it is now..” Sandy said as the team left the tower and raced down to Seahorse Avenue.

A person appearing to be in an iron suit was throwing cars and rampaging the street. “Stop!” Spongebob said using his super speed to get close to the person. “You can’t stop the Metal Man!” he said punching Spongebob away.

Sandy appeared invisible behind him and started throwing telepathic blasts at him. He slid back a bit. “My iron cannot be penetrated!” he said. “Well mister metal, meet mister rock!” Patrick said flying on a rock and shooting a rock at Metal Man. It crushed right on him. He was still standing.

“He might just be invincible!” Sandy said. “NO, everyone has a weakness!” Spongebob said. Just as a bunch of arrows hit Metal Man. Pearl jumped down from a roof. Metal Man attempted to hit her but she jumped in back of him and shot another arrow. Metal Man blocked it.

He then pounded the ground and a load of dust covered him. Pearl went in, but he was gone. “Pearl..” Spongebob said. “He disappeared in that dust storm.” Pearl said trying to walk away. “Does your father know about you activities?” Spongebob asked. “No, but I bet your gonna be the snitch to tell him..” Pearl said. “I’m not..” Spongebob assured her.

She walked backwards into a dark alley. “She’s getting in our way..” Shin said. “I know.” Spongebob said. Sponegbob and the rest of the team went to a dump where some disturbance was reported. “Every thing checks out” Shin said. “’Cept for that car coming our way!” Linda pointed out. The car was exploded mid air by an arrow. “Pearl..” Shin snickers.

Pearl jumped off a pile of trash, rolled over and shot an arrow at Metal Man, who arrived, running up to Team Spongebob. “Team GO” Spongebob shouted. Shin threw some dark hexes at Metal Man. They cut into his iron, causing a screeching noise. Metal Man tried to pound him, but he jumped over. Pearl shot her arrow at Metal Man, then he went after her , but Sandy drove a junky car that she mad invisible, drive right into him. “Score!” Sandy said. Metal Man got up. Spongebob went to Pearl. “I made this for you..” Spongebob said. “What kind of arrow is this?” Pearl asked. “One that explodes sticky substance on your enemy. Use it on Metal Man!” Sponegbob said. Pearl took a nice aim and SHOT! The arrow hit him and pretty soon he was covered in sticky stuff.

The police froze the sticky stuff on Metal Man and had to get about 50 police men and women to carry him off to jail. “I could of just used my powers..” Shin said.

Spongebob went to Pearl. She stepped back. “Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. I just hope me and my team can work side by side with you in the same town with ought any trouble.” Spongebob said. “Sure. Pearl said quietly.

Ep.67 “Trails”

Previously, on TS: “Good.. I wondered who created them. According to my results, the monsters are made of toxic, waste, and venom.” Shin reported. “I’m still wondering about that girl… with the arrows..” Linda said.

The team came upon an underground campsite. A bunch of the demons were sitting around talking. “We a Couldrons. Our master should respect our strengths.” XJ1 said. “But, XJ1, thereare only six of us left, maybe he’s just trying to be careful..” XJ2 said.

Spongebob went to Pearl. She stepped back. “Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. I just hope me and my team can work side by side with you in the same town without any trouble.” Spongebob said. “Sure.” Pearl said quietly.

Patrick and Sandy were on patrol. “Patrick! The demons!” Sandy said. The monstrous demons were attacking again. They were after a man in a very charming tux.

Sandy ran up to the guy. “SQUILLIAM? Stay behind me” Sandy said creating telepathic blasts and throwing at the demons. XJ3, XJ2, and XJ5 were slightly pushed back.

XJ1 jumped on Sandy. “Get off!” Sandy said struggling. Patrick floated a rock at XJ1’s side and he was pushed off of Sandy. The demons got themselves together and then jumped on roofs across the whole town. Patrick, Sandy, and Squilliam floated on a boulder. “Patrick, that way..” Sandy guided him.

Patrick had finally caught up with the demons, but they went inside an open hole that closed tight. “Sandy, call the team.” Patrick said with a serious face while bending through the ground.

Sandy turned around to Squilliam. “WHY were they after you?” Sandy asked. “I was trying to take blood samples. I am the smartest of the town. I would easily figure out what these things are!” Squilliam said. “Leave.. Now.” Sandy barked. With that, Squilliam left.

Spongebob, Shin, and Linda arrived. “The demons went underground. I bended through it when it closed. I’ve been waiting for you guys. Now come on.” Patrick said as they all went underground. Little did know..Pearl over spotted them.

The team came upon three different trail ways. “Me and Pat will go in this one. Linda and Sandy that one. Shin you can go alone…” Spongebob said. “Its fine.” Shin said.

Spongebob and Patrick were walking through their trail when XJ2jumped out in front of them. “He warned you might follow.” XJ2 said creating a telepathically echo and using his telekinesis to bend down a group of rocks on Spongebob and Patrick. Patrick made a rock shield on the top of them. He then broke into the ground and him and Spongebob made trail way below XJ2.

Linda and Sandy found a secret door. “So… I guess… we took the right trail?” Sandy said. Then, the boys all arrived. “No, they were all the same trail. I mean they all lead to the same place. Here.” Linda said. “The door has a lock..” Sandy said. Patrick touched it. “Metal is apart of Earth.” Patrick said. “Of course, now all you need to do is connect to the impurities and bend it.” Shin said. Patrick pounded the lock 2 times and put his hands together and sliced right into it. Cracking it open and the door.

They came upon a whole facility system below. “Look some kind of generator..” Shin reported. Suddenly Pearl jumped up above them and she jumped down shooting arrows at the generator. “YOU FOOL!” a man in a purple overlord robe and a crystal glass on his head said.

Pearl went after him. He was running through a tunnel. She shot arrows to his crystal globe that covered his head. He kept dunking and avoiding the arrows. The man got above the ground and climbed the latter of an airplane that was taking off with him. Team Spongebob and Pearl looked at him from above. “No one defeats the Denominator. I hope you know you all just made a horrible mistake.

Pearl turned to the team. “I’m sorry for just barging in on your mission like that..” Pearl said. “No Pearl, is all good. We have a peace treaty right?” Spongebob asked. “Yea, we work side by side in peace..” Shin said. “Working together.. It’d be easier to sort out all this.” Sandy said. “Together? Are you suggesting I join you guys, like join the team?” Pearl asked. “Well, I wasn’t saying that exactly, but if we join forces with you, JUST till this is over..” Sandy started. “JUST till this is over.” Peal echoed. “Welcome Pearl!” Spongebob said giving her a communicator.

Ep.68 “Improvisation”

Previously, on TS: “Does your father know about you activities?” Spongebob asked. “No, but I bet your gonna be the snitch to tell him..” Pearl said. “I’m not..” Spongebob assured her.

“Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. I just hope me and my team can work side by side with you in the same town without any trouble.” Spongebob said. “Sure.” Pearl said quietly.

“Working together.. It’d be easier to sort out all this.” Sandy said. “Together? Are you suggesting I join you guys, like join the team?” Pearl asked. “Well, I wasn’t saying that exactly, but if we join forces with you, JUST till this is over..” Sandy started. “JUST till this is over.” Peal echoed. “Welcome Pearl!” Spongebob said giving her a communicator.

Pearl was in class thinking about her membership she got with Team Spongebob yesterday. “Pearl, your in a stupor…again.” a girl named Kimberly said, tapping Pearl slightly. “Oh sorry..” Pearl said. “Ha ha, what do you do on the weekends?” Kimberly asked. Pearl just stared at her.

It was time for drama class and Pearl was eager to get her mind off of the Team Spongebob. For the drama class, they were all performing a play on the adventures of a boy who could swim super fast.

The play had to be improved, they had no lines, they just had to make everything up from the top of their heads. A boy named Jeffery played the main character, the swim-really-fast boy Jake. Pearl played in lead. A girl named Melanie.

“Melanie.. I have a secret…” Jeffery acted. “….” Pearl said nothing. She was frozen. “Pearl..” the theatre coach said. “I need lines.. I can’t make up things…” Pearl said, when all of a sudden there were screams. Pearl’s class all went into the hallway to see a dangerous man shooting electric waves. Pearl snuck away and changed into a super heroine costume. “No worries everyone.. The Pink Arrow is here!” Pearl shouted out.

The man who appeared in a yellow and black suit. He shot a bolt of lightning at Pearl. Pearl jumped over and shot at him. He generated an electricity web that blocked the arrow. Suddenly, Team Spongebob crashed in through the roof. “Attacking innocent kids? May Neptune bless your soul!” Spongebob said using his super speed to punch him, but the man put up a full electrical barrier that zapped Spongebob back. Shin shot black strips of power at him while Linda tried to blind with light. He reflected back the light and shot electrical strips at Shin’s.

“I hate to ruin a good party, but the Buzz really needs to go.” he said using electricity to fly away. “The Buzz huh?” Shin said. Pearl called her dad at 2:50. “I’ll be home a little late. Don’t wait up.”

Pearl met up with the team at three O’ clock at Spongy Towers. “Well, the villain escaped and I looked stupid.” Pearl said. “Not for long… he’s at the city dump.” Spongebob said reading the alert screen.

The team got to the dump to see a car almost hit a child . Sandy sent psionic forces at the car and it destroyed mid air. Sandy then turned visible, which frightened the little eight year old. He ran off. She turned back invisible and climbed up a bunch of trash and saw Buzz. “Heeelllooo my prettttyy!” he said shooting electricity at the pile of trash, knocking Sandy onto the ground. All the rumble fell on her. He started shooting more and more. “Spongebob.. What to do?” Pearl asked. “Sometimes, you have no time to form a proper plan, so you got to do your own thing and hope for the best. Follow others lead and just go with it” Spongebob said running off.

“Oh geez, why is karma giving me at lesson in improvising?” Pearl questioned to herself. Buzz controlled the electric photons in the junk cars and throughn them at the team. Shim hip hopped across the battle field, making his way over to Buzz. Buzz ran off onto a ledge and below was the ultimate part of the city dump. The ditch. Buzz zapped shin off. “SHIN!” Patrick called. Pearl used her arrow and shot it to the end point of the ledge and caused Buzz to fall into the ditch. “AHH!” he shouted on his way down. The team quickly surrounded her. Everyone gave her positive comments, all except for Spongebob who just winked, but she knew what he meant. And that is.. “Great improvisation.”

The next day at theatre class Pearl nailed down her role and made up some very convincing improvised lines. “..You’ve done your homework, Pearl!” the threatre teacher said. “Thanks. I guess karma just decided to teach me a lesson on improvising.“ Pearl said, ending the episode.

Team Sponge bob - Season 5

Ep.69 “Wonderland”

Previously, on TS: Pearl was in class thinking about her membership she got with Team Spongebob yesterday. “Pearl, your in a stupor…again.” a girl named Kimberly said, tapping Pearl slightly. “Oh sorry..” Pearl said. “Ha ha, what do you do on the weekends?” Kimberly asked.

Pearl used her arrow and shot it to the end point of the ledge and caused Buzz to fall into the ditch. “AHH!” he shouted on his way down. The team quickly surrounded her. Everyone gave her positive comments.

Pearl had just gotten out of school. “Only a few weeks left till school’s out!” Melanie said. “I can certainly feel it..” Pearl said. “Yah, its been really hot lately.” Melanie replied.

Pearl arrived at the Spongy Towers. “Pearl glad you’re here. The mayor’s office has been broken into! Lets go.” Spongebob said as everyone ran out of the tower.

The team arrived at the Mayors place and found the halls covered in the strangest ice. Linda slipped. “Linda! Are you okay? Why are these halls so icy?” Spongebob asked. “……and cold.” Patrick added. Inside the office, the team found the mayor in a block of ice and a villain putting freeze into the city power control.

“I am Icenator. I knew I’d run into you chums one day.” he said. “What are you doing?” Sandy asked. “In less than two hours, all electricity in Bikini Bottom will be frozen. Gone!” Icenator told them. “Not on our watch!” Spongebob said.

Icenator mad a tornado of snow and blasted back the whole team. The whole office was covered in snow. Icenator was gone. Linda used her ilumminapathy to shine light on the ice keeping the mayor trapped. “Thanks.” the Mayor said. “Why did he do this?” Spongebob asked. “Me and Hymen, yes that’s his name were friends in high school. We were both the smartest kids in our class. We both had ran for office after years and years in Government. After a toxic spills near his house, he had acquired mutant abilities. For that, people shunned him and he lost to be Mayor of Bikini Bottom. He then valued revenge on Bikini Bottom and me for some reason.

“Well, we can’t let him get away with freezing the town." Shin said “Look guys..” Patrick showed them. The whole city was covered in ice and snow. The team ran outside. “Everyone, CAREFUL.” Shin shouted. It was slippery and dastardly. Icenator walked down the streets, freezing cop cars. Suddenly he was hit by a snow ball. “Sup, Icy.” Shin said. Spongebob used his super speed to run up to him, but tripped on the slippery ice. “Sandy, get me into the sky.” Linda asked. Sandy telekinetically lifted her and Linda shined a huge amount of yellow light, producing heat, melting the cold climate.

"Impossible!?" Icenator said. Shin made energy constructs, keeping his arms and legs strapped. "Jail time Icy!" SpongeBob tauntingly said. "Interesting power burst..Linda." Shin said. "Thanks..." Linda said with a fading smile.

Ep.70 “Facilities”

Previously, on TS: Sandy ran up to the guy. “SQUILLIAM? Stay behind me” Sandy said creating telepathic blasts and throwing at the demons. XJ3, XJ2, and XJ5 were slightly pushed back.

They came upon a whole facility system below. “Look some kind of generator..” Shin reported. Suddenly Pearl jumped up above them and she jumped down shooting arrows at the generator. “YOU FOOL!” a man in a purple overlord robe

and a crystal glass on his head said.

“No one defeats the Denominator. I hope you know you all just made a horrible mistake.

Pearl was baby sitting two nice little boys on a Saturday, when a demon busts into the house. “XJ3!” Pearl said . XJ3 licked his mouth and jumped on the walls. “Kids, go to the back!” Pearl said as she grabbed her emergency bow and arrow from under the conch . Pearl shot at X3, but he dodged her attacks while crawling on the walls. “Man, I am so not getting paid.” Pearl said successfully shooting the demon as Team Spongebob arrives. XJ3 releases a telepathic scream on them.

Pearl and Team Spongebob all fall down as the demon escapes through the roof. Spongebob got up. “Pearl are you okay?” Spongebob asked. “Yes. But have you gotten ANY leads on Denominator?” Pearl asked. “Yea. We found a facility of his not too far from the Krusty Krab strangely.

After Pearl was fired from babysitting the Durum kids, she met up with Team Spongebob. In the back of the Krusty Krab, 5 miles away was a facility. “I’ll transport us there” Shin said. In a jiffy, the team was transported outside of the facility. “I’ll keep a barrier around us. It’ll make us invisible.” Sandy said.

(Let The Bodies Hit The Floor plays

)

Sandy opened the front of the barrier so Shin could shoot his black magic at the door, opening it. Guards arrived. The team ditched the barrier. Spongebob used his super speed to collect must of the guns while Shin shot black magic which pierced right through their hearts. Pearl went up a staircase and began shooting arrows at the guards. One just about almost hit Sandy. “Watch it sister!” Sandy said. Patrick bended pieces of the walls and threw them right at a few guards, creating a bunch of dust. Sandy used her telepathy to find Denominator within the chamber.

(song ends)

“Lets go!” Spongebob said. The team came into his chamber which was like some kind of construction place. Huge metal container filled with lava. Demon specimens, human body parts, plain evil. Denominator came in front of them. “I was expecting you. Don’t think for a minute I wasn’t..” Denominator said. “Whatever. Either way you’ll be arrested for attempted murder of a whole town.” Spongebob said.

“Your adorable. Sadly, I no longer have control of my demons thanks to that archer girl destroying my machine..” Denominator said. Pearl backed away slightly. Suddenly, the demons busted through the glass windows of the facility and began destroying things in the Construction Chamber. “STOP IT YOU BEAST! STOP at ONCE!” Denominator tried to reach into their minds. The beast blasted his mind back. The telepathic sonic force of the demons destroyed the whole chamber. Everyone was under the rumble. Spongebob, Shin, Patrick, Linda, and Denominator all made it out. :”The demons must of left.” Denominator said. “Guys! Sandy!” Linda yelled. Sandy was silver. “Oh no, she must of absorbed my Nan chips. Now she has a robotic side” Denominator said running out. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!” Sandy shouted. The team couldn’t move. Not even to chase after Denominator. Everyone was silent.

Episode 4567: The Society of Material Men

"Oh Spongebob, your so handsome," siad Pearl. "Let's get Sandy?"

"But Snady's an evil!" said Spongebob.

"Oh Spongebob, you're so silly," answered Peral. "She's not evil."

Then they went to find her. But as it turns out it was acutally the secret base of the Material Men!

The all threw their things. The Beer Man threw drunkedness at Pearl. "I'm drunk!" siad Peral. "Oh no," saidd Spongebob. "Your drunk!"

before he could stop her, The Mud Man threw a muddy rock at his head. "Taek that!" he said. Ouch" said Spongebog. "Tht hurt!"

Then Patrick came in with Snady and saved the day.

"Thans guys," said Spongebob and Pearl. "Now lets continue are adventue!"

Episode 0: The Society of Material Men

"Oh Spongebob, your so handsome," siad Pearl. "Let's get Sandy?"

"But Snady's an evil!" said Spongebob.

"Oh Spongebob, you're so silly," answered Peral. "She's not evil."

Then they went to find her. But as it turns out it was acutally the secret base of the Material Men!

The all threw their things. The Beer Man threw drunkedness at Pearl. "I'm drunk!" siad Peral. "Oh no," saidd Spongebob. "Your drunk!"

before he could stop her, The Mud Man threw a muddy rock at his head. "Taek that!" he said. Ouch" said Spongebog. "Tht hurt!"

Then Patrick came in with Snady and saved the day.

"Thans guys," said Spongebob and Pearl. "Now lets continue are adventue!"

Umm..? 526874.gif

Ep.71 "Stronger"

Shin did surgical experiments on Sandy to see if could remove the nanochips that invaded her bio code. Nothing woked. Sandy began crying after surgery. "So I'm stuck with a robotic side?" she asked. "Yes. You can switch between your regular self and your robotic side at any time.." Shin said "But she can never get rid of it.." Linda mumbled. "This is all my fault" Pearl said crying.

"Pearl.. don't blame yourself. No one knew this would happen. Sandy,I believe your robotic side gives you enhanced strength." Shin revealed. "It should be an upside, but I'm not happy..." Sandy said leaving to her bedroom. The next morning, everyone at Spongy Towers woke up the next morning, noticing Sandy had disappeared. "Where could she be?"Patrick said. "Maybe she took a morning stroll?" Linda said. "No. Shin.. ready the Sponge Craft." Spongebob said.

Sandy had located the demons in a small canyon. "Okay robotic side..lets put you to the test" Sandy said transforming. Sandy jumped all the way down. She hit the ground with much force, but felt little pain. "Hmm.." she said to herself. The demons roared. They were using their telepathic screams on Sandy.All six demons. Sandy sonic jumped and punched the living daylights out of XJ1. XJ1 hit the canyon wall. XJ3 grabbed Sandy, but a missile hit his back and made him fall to the ground, letting go of Sandy.

Spongebob, Shin, Patrick, and Pearl got out of the airship that shot XJ3. "You'll all pay for your actions." XJ5 said. "ATTACK!!!!!!" XJ4 and XJ2 shouted. Spongebob used his super speed to create a wind tornado and he kicked it to XJ6, making XJ6 shoot back into XJ1. Shin used electrical magic to shock the demons.

Linda helped Sandy get on the ship. Patrick, Pearl, and Spongebob all made it back to the ship. The Ship took off. Shin's soul self came out and he flew into the ship. They successfully escaped. "I'm sorry guys." Sandy said when they got back to the Tower. "Its fine Sandy, I know this is hard on you.." Spongebob said. "I just felt, I had to test myself - push.." Sandy said. "Well your back and that's all that matters." Shin said.

Ep.72 "The Hazard Room"
Previously, on TS: "I'm sorry guys." Sandy said when they got back to the Tower. "Its fine Sandy, I know this is hard on you.." Spongebob said. "I just felt, I had to test myself - push.." Sandy said.

Shin Fu was putting the final touches on The Hazard Room. A part of Spongy Towers that everyone would be able to train. "How long is Shin going to take? I wanna go in now!" Pearl said. "Don't be so impatient." Spongebob said. "He's been working on the room for four days." Pearl replied. Shin was installing simulation Apps, but something went wrong. The Spongy Towers alarm went off. "What has Shin done?" Linda said.

Suddenly guns bursted out of the walls and began shooting. "Everyone DOWN!" Spongebob said as bullets flew across the halls. Pearl turned around and used her arrow and bow to explode the guns.

Meanwhile Shin couldn't get out the upper compartment of the Hazard Room. "You are not going anywhere." a woman said walking up behind him. This woman looked made from technology and ice. "Hazard Room?" Shin asked.

A ball shaped object with spikes sticking out, came at Linda. She froze and did the only thing she could do. Shined her light. The object phased right through her and hit the wall. "What?" She asked herself.

"I am technawave!" the woman said to Shin. "Your a virus.." Shin said. Technawvae shot out cold techno ice at Shin which pushed him into the door and choked him.

Patrick, Pearl, Sandy and Spongebob made their way into the tower basement. Spongebob opened the Tower tech control panel. "Now." Patrick said. Pearl shot her arrow right at it. Everything shut down. Technawave disappeared and Shin was free.

After some cleaning up, the team regrouped. "Well I guess The Hazard Room needs a lot more work before we can use it." Shin said. "Ohhhh GREAT." Pearl said walking away, leaving everyone laughing.

Ep.73 "Denominator's Story"
Previously, on TS: Sandy turned around to Squilliam. "WHY were they after you?" Sandy asked. "I was trying to take blood samples. I am the smartest of the town. I would easily figure out what these things are!" Squilliam said. "Leave.. Now." Sandy barked. With that, Squilliam left.

"Your adorable. Sadly, I no longer have control of my demons thanks to that archer girl destroying my machine.."

"Oh no, she must of absorbed my Nano chips. Now she has a robotic side" Denominator said running out. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!" Sandy shouted. The team couldn't move. Not even to chase after Denominator. Everyone was silent.

Sandy had been testing out her robotic side in the Hazard room for days. "I hope Sandy's ready to take her robotic side into action." Shin said. "What did you find?"Spongebob asked. "I was on the lab computer base when I found what could be Denominator's base." Shin announced. "Yeah?" Patrick asked. "I'm sure, the power source from the location is strong. I know its him." Shin said.

At the hospital, Linda ran into Squilliam. "Hey! How are you doing?" Linda asked friendly. "Fine. Wh-what are tou doing here?" Squilliam asked. "Sprained leg. Training inccident!" Linda replied. "Oh. I'm just getting some medicene." Squilliam told her.

The team got into the S-Jet. "Ready Sandy?" Shin asked. She turned her head and then said "Shouldn't Linda be here?". "She's at the hospital" Shin said.

The S-jet reached a glass facility. "Blast." Spongebob told Shin. The S-Jet blasted powerful beam at the facility. Inside, Denominator tried his to avoid the beam, but one zapped him over his lab table. Team Spongebob went inside. They saw his face. He looked sick. He looked like a younger Barnacle Boy, in his 20s.

"What is going on?"Shin asked. "I can explain. I can explain it all.." he replied.

Ep.74 "Denominator's Story" (Part 2)
Previously, on TS: "Thanks." the Mayor said. "Why did he do this?" Spongebob asked. �ǣMe and Hymen, yes that's his name were friends in high school. We were both the smartest kids in our class. We both had ran for office after years and years in Government. After a toxic spills near his house, he had acquired mutant abilities. For that, people shunned him and he lost to be Mayor of Bikini Bottom. He then valued revenge on Bikini Bottom and me for some reason

At the hospital, Linda ran into Squilliam. "Hey! How are you doing?" Linda asked friendly. "Fine. Wh-what are tou doing here?" Squilliam asked. "Sprained leg. Training inccident!" Linda replied. "Oh. I'm just getting some medicene." Squilliam told her.

Denominator tried his to avoid the beam, but one zapped him over his lab table. Team Spongebob went inside. They saw his face. He looked sick. He looked like a younger Barnacle Boy, in his 20s.

"What is going on?"Shin asked. "I can explain. I can explain it all.." he replied.

"I am Barnacle Boy, but I got plastic surgey to make me look younger." Denominator revealed. Everyone was in shock. "No way! Barnacle Boy isn't evil!" Spongebob said. "Believe what you will.." Denominator said as a starship zoomed him in. An evil smirk crossed his face. Pearl pointed her arrow at the starship, ready to shoot. "No." Shin said, "Be patient.." Shin continued.

The team returned to the tower. "So Barnacle boy was.. is Denominator?" Linda asked. "Yea..atleast he claims." Patrick said. "No he's not." a mystery voice said. "Squilliam?" Linda said. "What do you mean?" Sandy asked. "Denominator kidnapped Barnacle Boy and Mermaidman. He then asked me to help him get plastic surgery to help him cover up his real self. I am responsible for getting him the surgey and provideing him with the items that made up the demons. I also get him medicene and herbs when he gets sick from testing out chemichals on his generator." Squilliam explained.

"How did you guys meet?" Pearl asked. "He helped me out of a fire.." Squilliam said. "So, you owe him a debt!" Shin said blasting him to a wall with black magic. "Please! Your almost out of time!" Squilliam squeeled. "FOR WHAT?" Pearl asked pointing her arrow and bow toward him. "He's rebuilding his generator so he can get back control of the demons to make them destroy Bikini Bottom! (Runs out of breath)" Squilliam revealed. The team flew down he hardware store in the S-Ship where Denomintor has everyone hostage. The team bust in through the roof.

" Team Spongebob.." Denominator says with a tool kit in his hands. He had used his telepathy to knock everyone in the store out through the mind. "Your a liar and a maniac!"Patrick said. "At'least I'm not pink." Denominator said. His guards went after the team with their guns. Sandy transformed into her robotic side and punch the ground hard, blowing the guards away. Two guards tried to hit Shin from behind with their swords, but he turned around and sliced them with his black magic and then Spongebob used his super speed to one them into the wall. Pearl saw Denominator
running out the side door. She chased after him.

He climbed onto the roof. Pearl shot an arrow at the latter, but it missed him. She climed onto the roof too. Denominator turned around and Pearl had her arrow and bow pointed right at his chest. "Shoot -", "I'll be GLAD to!" Pearl said. "-and you'll be seen as the bad guy..or girl. Killing off longtime super hero Barnacle Boy. Everyone will hate you!" Denominator said. "Squilliam told us everything. Your not Barnacle Boy." Pearl said. Denomintator placed some kind of chip on the roof. Pearl was exploded off of the roof, only to be caught by Shin. "You alright?" Shin asked. Pearl did not give a reply.

Ep.75 "Grounded"
Previously, on TS: Pearl was in class thinking about her membership she got with Team Spongebob yesterday. “Pearl, your in a stupor…again.” a girl named Kimberly said, tapping Pearl slightly. “Oh sorry..” Pearl said. “Ha ha, what do you do on the weekends?” Kimberly asked.

Pearl had just gotten out of school. “Only a few weeks left till school’s out!” Melanie said. “I can certainly feel it..” Pearl said. “Yah, its been really hot lately.” Melanie replied.

Mr.Krabs got off the phone with Pearl’s teachers. He went upstairs to talk to her. “Pearl..” . “Yes dad?” Pearl said. “Your teachers… they called. You have failed the last few tests of Calculus, Literacy, and History.” Mr.Krabs said with anger. “Dad, I promise..” Pearl started. “NO, let ME talk, ecause you have promised things before. Pearl…dear… this is your senior year, you got 4 weeks left of 12th grade. If you don’t pass your final exam for everything with at least a B, you’ll have to do Summer School. “I will make it work dad. I have too..” Pearl said. “You better.” Mr.Krabs said disgusted as he walked out.

Patrick was flying in the sky with his boulder when he got a call on his communicator. “Patrick, it’s me Spongebob Listen, Mega Man escaped jail.” he told Patrick “So I’m supposed to get him?” Patrick asked sarcastically. “Shin and Sandy are dealing with Stone-Man and me and Linda are running tests on a strange type of crystal. So yea, your alone. Good luck.” Spongebob said logging off.

Patrick headed down by locust street and witnessed Mega Man tearing down houses and the street with his powers. Mega Man can control the vibrations within things to combust them. Patrick bended five huge chunks of ground and launched them to Mega Man. Mega Man combusted it and flipped backwards as Patrick landed. Patrick created a crack/rift in the ground that sent Mega Man flying backwards. He had hit the ground hard, but managed to sit up. “Your from Team Spongebob aren’t you?” Mega Man asked. “How’d you know?” Patrick said sarcastically. Mega Man flipped up and jumped into the ground. “What the?” Patrick was stumbled. Patrick went into the ground too. He saw Mega Man pick up a blue jewel from a tall rock platform. “What are you doing. “There are traces of Blue Jewels through all of Bikinki Bottom. This is the only one that’s complete though. It can make any hero…or villain, dangerously more powerful. Mega Man used his combustion to tap into air waves to carry himself back up ground. Patrick followed him back up ground, but he was getting away.

Mega Man flew by Pearl’s house and Pearl shot him down. Mega Man fell into a building with arrow pierced into his chest. Patrick went into the building only to find Mega Man gone…but the blue jewel broken into small pieced. Pearl ran in. “I’m not supposed to be here...out of my house.” Pearl said. Patrick put the pieces in a small bag. “Thank you Pearl. I have to get this back to my team. Patrick said flying out the hole in the building roof on his rock.