• Advertisement

Team SpongeBob

TJ

GET READY FOR THE NEW SEASON WITH TWO WEEKS OF TEAM SPONGEBOB EXTRAS!

Ep.10 "Battle Lines (Pt.2)" EXTRAS

"We have to find Sandy guys.." Spongebob urgently said to the group. RECAP: Sandy left the team due to them failing at stopping the Volano Lord.

"I'm starting to think that Sandy's right..we can't do this" Shin said disappointingly. "Shin,if we don't save Karate Island..who will?" Spongebob said convincingly. "I don't think its Sandy we have to find...its Bindie" Patrick said. "What? No way are we going to go find that piece of scum" Spongebob said in a defensive manner. "I agree with Spongebob, Bindie is just to sly.." Shin said. RECAP: Bindie betrayed the team by stealing the golden ball in "Plan B: The Face Down!". "Think about it guys. Bindie has the ball and the ball is what we need!" Patrick stated. EXTRA: The Golden Ball holds power that can help the team stop the rise of the volcanoes.

The gang made their way up a large mountain where a house was. Bindie stepped out. "If it isnt Team Spongebob!" Bindie said. "In the flesh BITCH" Spongebob said with an attitude. "Bindie..where's the ball" Shin asked. "Its mine" Binde said defensively. "Bindie..we need to save Karate Island" Shin said politely. Bindie shut the door.

EXTRA/SPOILER: A huge battle scene is about to occur!

Spongebob broke in. Bindie and Spongebob started fighting,Shin came into the battle and shot black magic at Bindie. Bindie dodged it and it hit the wall. Bindie twisted Shin's arm and threw him to the wall. He then kicked Spongebob in the face. Patrick used his earth abilities and threw rocks at Bindie...hurting the blowfish. "Pat...I...I..I thought we were friends.." Bindie said with blood pouring out his mouth. "That was before you betrayed me..." Patrck said with a single tear falling out his eye. Patrick took the ball out of Bindie's closet. EXTRA: Go Pat!

Now with more hope than ever..Shin,Spongebob,and Patrick ran to a giant volcano rising out of the ground. "The Volcano Lord has got to be here!" Spogebob said. Just then,they saw Sandy and Volcano Lord fighting it out on top of the giant volcano. "Sandy!" Spongebob said with a worried expression on his face as he,Shin,and Pat are running up the mountain. Sandy karate kicked the Volcano Lord. "Pathetic bitch" The Volcano Lord said punching the shit out of Sandy. It was then Team Spongebob had came to back up Sandy.(

Move Along starts paying) The Volcano Lord spotted the ball in Pat's hand. Volcano Lord tried to splat Pat with lava,but at turned the lava to earth with his earth based powers. Patrick bended the rocks and pushed Volcano Lord into the volcano. EXTRA: Patrick has earthbending abilities, basically geomancery. "Patrick,we got to use the ball!" Shin said to Pat. "I'm on it" Pat said.

Patrick covered himself with rocks and jumped into the volcano. The ball glowed and it started to destroy the volcanoes. ONE DAY LATER: "Well,now that its all over..we'll be going home now",Sandy and the boys told Shin. "I'll be here getting Karate Island on its feet" Shin told them."We'll visit....we promise" Spongebob said as the trio stepped through the portal back to Bikini Bottom.

Team Spongebob:Season 2!

Ep.11 "New Teams" Pt.1 EXTRAS

There was a knock on Spongebob's door. "KNOCK","KNOCK". "Stop knocking...I'm coming!" Spongebob yelled.

He opened the door,it was Shin Fu. "Shin! What are you doing here?" Spongebob asked. "I need you to come back to Karate Island" Shin replied. "What's going on?" Spongebob asked. "As Karate Island was getting back on it's feet, snow started to cover the island. It was the work of an evil Snow Queen." Shin told Spongebob. EXTRA: The Snow Queen is the new main antagonist of this season.

Shin and Spongebob told Sandy and Patrick. The team packed their bags and headed off to Karate Island. EXTRA: They are back together again!

"Wait guys,I want Squidward to come" Spongebob said. "Squidward,you want to save Karate Island with us?!" Spongebob asked. "Well,it would be a chance to get away from the Krusty Krab. Mr.Krabs has been giving me extra hours" Squidward replied. EXTRA: New teammate!

The team arrived in Karate Island. "It's super cold!" Patrick said. "Look,an icy castle" Sandy pointed out. "A castle made of ice and snow? That's weird." Patrick said. "We should investigate" Shin suggested,"Your right Shin" Sandy agreed. The group walks up to the castle. The Snow Queen comes outside. "GET AWAY FROM MY CASTLE" she screamed. She controlled the snow making it hit Sandy. EXTRA: The ice/snow Queen controls, water, ice, and snow.

Shin zapped bolts of green goo at her,but she quickly blocked it with snow. She then trapped Shin in an icy barrier. "Shin!" Sandy yelled. Sandy jumped in the air and pounced the Snow Queen out the sky. The Snow Queen's eyes turned snowy white and she made the snow blow the team away.

They woke up and looked around. "We need a campsite" Shin said. It was 25 minuets later and their campsite was built. "So...what now?" Sandy asked. "Now?...Now we train and practice,so we can get stronger,strong enough to take down that Queen" Shin told the team.

Team Spongebob: Season 4!

Ep.44 "Haunted" (Part 1)

Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, and Linda had been back for three weeks. Linda was adjusting to life in Bikini Bottom while Spongebob, Sandy, and Patrick were re-adjusting. Spongebob and Linda went over Sandy's treedom. "Sandy! Patrick is having a little party at the Haunted Star. This new place he opened up." Spongebob said. "I know your ready to put the hardy in party, ay babe?" Linda asked kissing Spongebob. Sandy was burned up inside with jealousy, but she played it off. "Well, I can't wait to go!" Sandy said. "Cool, its Friday at 6:00 PM." Spongebob told her. It was finally party time and Sandy dressed in a sexy red dress. She had on hot red lipstick and golden sparkly jewelry. At the party, Patrick welcomed his friends to his beautiful palace. "This is really nice Pat." Linda said smiling.

As more people started coming, the party got more and more intense, in a good way. Everyone was having a great time. Suddenly, the whole place started to shake.

The lights went off, everyone started screaming, and a green light appeared."It's the flying Dutchman!" Spongebob screamed."Yes, yes. Be very VERY afraid, because I'm going to take over Bikini Bottom, one way or another!" He said striking people with green power. "He has to be stopped.."Linda said. "Guys, evil never rests, its time for Team Spongebob to reform." Sandy said. "Well, now that I have super speed and you have invisibility powers.. Team Spongebob is unstoppable!" Spongebob told Sandy. Patrick flew on a rock and tried to fling a boulder at the Dutchman, but it was a ghost, so it went right threw him. "You see son, your rocks go right thru me!" Dutchman said zapping him down to the ground. Spongebob caught Patrick.

Sandy went invisible. Spongebob then quickly ran her up the wall and threw her at Dutchman, but she went threw him. "We can't beat a villain we can't touch!" Linda shouted. "Ha ha ha ha!!" Dutchman laughed, disappearing. The team talked at Spongebob's house about Dutch. "Dutchman has never been this...evil!" Sandy said. "I know right! I think his soul has gotten worse." Patrick said.
"You may be on to something Patrick. Maybe his soul needs to finally be put to rest."  Spongebob said. "I repeat, we can't TOUCH him."  Linda said. "We can use a spell to put his soul to rest." Spongebob said. "If Shin was here.." Patrick mumbled quietly and softly. "I miss Shin too Pat.." Spongebob said in a low voice. Sandy looked at Spongebob and then at Patrick. "So..um that plan Spongebob.." Linda said trying to ease the discomfort floating through the room.

The four heard some ruckus. "Come on guys.." Spongebob said. They ran downtown to find Dutchman terrorizing the town."Dutchman.. please stop." Spongebob shouted. "Keep on begging, you'll get nowhere!" Dutchman said shooting green energy beams at the team. They all moved as the beams hit the ground. "JUST STOP!" Linda screamed shining her light right at Dutch-y. "Ow!" Dutchman yelled. "Light! That's what can hurt him!" Sandy said. "Not regular daylight though right?" Spongebob asked. "Of course not!" Sandy laughed. Patrick bended a rock up and threw it at a street light. The light sparked its electricity at Dutch and that caused Dutch to disappear.

Team Spongebob - Season 4!

Ep.45 "Haunted" (Part 2)

The team went back to Spongebob's house. "Now we know Dutchy's weakness!" Sandy said. "Yea, who would of guessed!" Patrick said. "Lets not get too happy guys" Linda said. "Party pooper." Sandy said quietly. "Hey, Linda's right." Spongebob said. "Whatever. Listen, we need a place." Sandy said. "A place?" Spongebob asked. "Yea, a headquarters.." Sandy said. "A headquarters would be a heck of a lot nicer than a campsite." Patrick vented. "Oh Pat, be quiet." Linda said.

After talking it over with a constructor and borrowing funding from Mr.Krabs, the Spongy Tower was built. A headquarters for the team. "Wow Spongebob, this seems so official." Linda said looking around. "Yea, it does.." Sandy said.

"Don't worry guys there's still some silliness too."  Spongebob assured. "Hopefully.." Patrick said. Linda walked into the tower's living room and looked around. "Like what you see." Spongebob asked loudly walking in. "I sure do.." Linda said grabbing Spongebob and kissing him passionately. "Uh.." Sandy said walking in

"Oh, sorry Sandy. I didn't see you." Spongebob said feeling embarrassed. Suddenly, the glass covering of the whole tower began breaking. "What going on?" Spongebob asked as the tower was shaking and the glass was breaking. "Oh my, there's like ten ghosts!" Patrick said running. "Ghosts?" Sandy asked.

The flying Dutchman appeared. "Ha ha ha! Be haunted by my scary dwellers!" Dutchman said. As the tower crashed down, the team tried to get out, but they all ended up falling out the windows. "Spongebob!" Sandy screamed, but Spongebob paid her no mind and grabbed Linda. "Sandy I got you." Patrick said grabbing Sandy. "Thanks Pat.." Sandy said sadly. The gang all fell to the ground below, bruised up as they watched the tower come down to a pulp. Tears dropped out of Spongebob's eyes.

The team grouped underground. "We are getting the Dutchman back.." Spongebob said. Linda and Patrick got a ghost whisperer. "Ghosts among Bikini Bottom, come out so that we may see you. No? Please?" the man contacted with the ghost. Suddenly his eyes and mouth flashed white. "It worked!" Linda said. "At his expense.." Patrick said running away with Linda behind him. Dutchman and his ghost followed. Patrick and Linda ran to Jellyfish Fields. "Now jellyfish!" Spongebob said. The jellyfish zapped electricity at the ghosts. The electricity aggravated them and they started to disappear. "COME ON DIE!" Spongebob said. The jellyfish tried their hardest, but the ghost just disappeared instead of being sent to heaven. "Don't worry Spongebob.. there's always next time." Linda said. "Hopefully.." Spongebob sighed.

Team Sponge bob - Season 4!
Ep.46 "Sculptured"
Spongebob was going to an art exhibit."Why the sudden interest in art?" Sandy asked. "I feel I owe it to Squidward ever since he died back on Karate Island.." Spongebob said frowning. "Squidward didn't die, he's just trapped in crystal. Me and Shin did everything we could to get him out. Every potion, every spell.. Nothing ever worked." Sandy told Spongebob. "Why don't you guys come too. I hear they are showing some really cool sculptures.." Spongebob said. "OK." Patrick said. "Cool!" Linda said. "Alright.." Sandy said. The team got to the exhibit where the manager showed off work by Franco Jameson."Why, that Franco guy made some nice sculptures of Gary, Mr.Krabs, and Ms.Puff!" Spongebob said.

"Thank you all! Tomorrow I will present much, much more!" Franco said. "Hey guys, anyone seen Gary? I went to see if he was at my house, but he wasn't." Spongebob said walking into Sponge Towers. "That's weird. The police just came by and told us that Mr.Krabs and Ms.Puff disappeared."Sandy said. "We have to investigate.." Patrick said. The next morning, Patrick told the gang he couldn't find Mr.Krabs or Gary or Ms.Puff. "I sure hope they are alright and this is just some big prank.." Linda said. The team went to the art exhibit again. "Hey, look guys, Franco Jameson made sculptures of Larry the Lobster and King Neptune!" Spongebob said. The next morning King Neptune and Larry were reported missing. "Anyone notice that all of Franco Jameson's sculptures of people are the people who are missing?" Sandy reported. "..That is weird." Spongebo said. "Maybe its time to have a talk with Mr.Jameson." Patrick said.

The gang busted into his house. "Team Spongebob! What are you guys doing here?" Franco asked."Why are your sculptures, sculptures of people who have gone missing?" Spongebob asked. Sandy karate kicked Franco to the wall. "OK, OK. Stone-Man came to me and told me that he could make me a star. He would make the sculptures, I would sell them as mine and get the money to split between both of us." Franco said. "Where is Stone-Man?" Sandy asked. Stone-Man was in his lab when Team Spongebob broke in. "My old enemies!" Stone-Man said shooting brown laser beams at Spongebob. Spongebob used his super speed and quickly avoided the beams. Patrick levitated a rock at Stone-Man. Stone-Man jumped it and the rock crashed onto the floor. Linda shined her light in Stone-ManÔÇÖs eyes. "OW" he shouted. Sandy went invisible and went up a staircase. When she got to the top, she jumped off and fell on Stone-Man. "Y-..our.....under arr-est." Sandy said. The team used a spell to free all the kidnapped people that Stone-Man trapped in stone. Both Stone-Man and Franco went to jail, although Franco did get a chance at parole available in two years.

Ep.47 "M.O.M"

Spongebob, Linda, Sandy, and Patrick were at Headquarters when the alarm rang. "Trouble downtown." Sandy said. The team rushed into the Sponge-mobile and hurried downtown. As they arrived they saw a strange woman with house wife type clothing. "Team Spongebob. I knew you guys would show up. I am M.O.M!" she said, zapping pink perplexes of magic at the team. Spongebob speedily avoided the beams and threw a net at M.O.M, but she turned the net into marshmallows! "Oooh gooey fun!" M.O.M said smiling. Sandy went invisible and tackled M.O.M, but she used her magic to make herself transport out of Sandy's arms. Now behind Sandy, M.O.M quickly kicked her in the back. Patrick levitated mud at M.O.M, but M.O.M turned it into water. "Refreshing! I was HOT!"  M.O.M said zapping at Patrick.

"Well, this was super duper fun, but now I'm done. Buh bye!" M.O.M said disappearing. "Oh great, she escaped." Sandy said. "She's tricky" Linda said. "Well we can be trickier. I got a plan." Spongebob said. "OK, what?" Patrick asked. "Linda, will use her illuminapathy to track down M.O.M, Sandy will go invisible and follow M.O.M and wait for the right moment to throw this net here on her!" Spongebob told everyone. The plan was in action. "Okay guys, M.O.M is..attacking the home of a mother and her kids! Coral street, house #345."  Linda said. Sandy raced off in invisible mode. Sandy entered the house. "LEAVE US ALONE.."  the estranged mother said to M.O.M.

M.O.M picked up the woman's baby. "PLEASE!" the mother said crying. Sandy threw the net on M.O.M. "The baby!" Sandy realized. Sandy took the net off. M.O.M dropped the baby and punched Sandy in the face. The rest of the team ran in. "Sandy! I said wait for the right moment!" Spongebob yelled. "Well..." Sandy said.

M.O.M flew in the air with the woman's baby and burst through the roof. "Please save my baby, Team Spongebob! Please!" the woman begged with her other two kids holding on her. "Don't worry, its our job." Sandy assured the lady. Patrick flew him, Spongebob, and Sandy on a rock into the sky. Linda stayed with the lady. "Are you hurt?" Linda asked. "No, I'm just worried about my little baby." the woman said. In the air Patrick geared his rock to M.O.M. Sandy jumped of the rock and onto M.O.M's leg. "Let go you witch!" M.O.M said. Sandy's grip pulled M.O.M down. The baby fell out of M.O.M's hands. Patrick caught it as M.O.M crashed into the ground. Patrick and Sandy returned the baby as Spongebob handed M.O.M over to the police. "Good work team!" Spongebob said. "What does M.O.M even stand for?" Patrick asked, ending the episode.

Team Spongebob - Season 4

Ep.48 "The Dutchmans Devious Plan"

It was like any other day. The team were at the tower and Bikini Bottom was enjoying a day without villainy. Until.. Dutchman arrived. Strong winds and waves plunged the entire town. ÔÇ£Spongebob! WhatÔÇÖs going on?ÔÇØ Sandy questioned. ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt know.ÔÇØ Spongebob said. ÔÇ£I do! ItÔÇÖs Dutchy! HeÔÇÖs returned.ÔÇØ Linda shouted. Dutchman begin attacking Spongebob. He then said a spell and split SpongebobÔÇÖs soul in two. He did this to the rest of the team. ÔÇ£Your clones will be my henchmen!ÔÇØ Dutchman exclaimed. ÔÇ£Cl-ones..ÔÇØ Sandy said struggling. The winds and waves died down as Dutchman disappeared into thin air.

His words stuck with the team. ÔÇ£What did he mean by clones?ÔÇØ Spongebob asked. ÔÇ£Who knows?ÔÇØ Sandy said. ÔÇ£He does!ÔÇØ Patrick joked. ÔÇ£Thanks for trying to lighten the mood, but..ÔÇØ Sandy started. ÔÇ£Guys! Bikini Bottom is different!ÔÇØ Linda said running in. ÔÇ£The sky was red and the flowers..black. Bikini Bottom was different. Everything was red and black. Not literally of course. The towns people were very afraid. ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt worry everyone. WeÔÇÖll get to the bottom of this!ÔÇØ Sandy said attempting to calm everyone down.

Just then, a guy looking just like Spongebob speeded into town. ÔÇ£I am BOBSPONGE!ÔÇØ the guy yelled. ÔÇ£Bobsponge?ÔÇØ Spongebob said. ÔÇ£What the heck? I canÔÇÖt have two best friends, which one of you is you?ÔÇØ Patrick questioned. Everyone just looked at Patrick in awe. ÔÇ£Are you working for the Dutchman?ÔÇØ Spongebob asked the double. ÔÇ£Is that some of your business?ÔÇØ Bobsponge asked. ÔÇ£Answer the question or get lost!ÔÇØ Linda said. Bobsponge used his super speed and tried to get Linda. Spongebob bumped him out of the way. Bobsponge than went super fast and punched Spongebob. Spongebob fell back, but quickly got up and quickly kicked Bobsponge in the face. ÔÇ£Is that the best you got punk?ÔÇØ Bobsponge asked. Spongebob was raged. He pushed Bobsponge back using his strong super speed winds. Sandy and Patrick ran in to help, but lightning struck theyÔÇÖre position. ÔÇ£This is SpongebobÔÇÖs fight! Your turns will shortly arrive!ÔÇØ Dutchman said with an evil laugh. ÔÇ£Ha ha ha ha haaaa h ha.ÔÇØ He laughed and laughed, ending the episode./

---------------

Notes/Trivia: This is SpongebobÔÇÖs first battle against his evil counter part.

Character Introduction(s) : Bobsponge

Team Sponge bob - Season 4

Ep.49 “Trapped In a Duel To The Death” (Part 2)

Continuing from the last episode, Spongebob and Bobsponge are still battling. “Come on Spongebob! You can defeat him!” Sandy said. “Yea, give him all you got!” Patrick cheered. “I need to keep those two busy..” Dutchman thought to himself. Bobsponge tackled Spongebob. Spongebob pushed him off and did a flip to give the two distance, then Spongebob quickly kicked Bobsponge in the side. Bobsponge retaliated by head butting Spongebob.

Suddenly, a tall and buff fish came up to Sandy and Patrick. “Ready to rumble?” the fish said. “Who are you?” Sandy asked. “Mikey! And I got a bone to pick with the two of you!” Mikey said. “What?” Patrick asked. “He’s obviously Dutchy’s goon!” Sandy said snaky. Mikey punched her to the ground. “Hey!” Patrick said launching a rock at Mikey. Mikey smashed it and crunched pieces in his mouth. Linda was in the crowd, hoping Spongebob would win his battle. Spongebob was losing it. He felt extremely weak. “Spongebob! I believe in you!” Linda yelled. “Aww, your little girlfriend cheering you on! How sweet! Maybe she’ll be my girl one day..” Bobsponge said receiving a jaw breaking punch from Spongebob. Linda felt Spongebob’s anger at the comment Bobsponge made. “What did you say?” Spongebob asked walking up to Bobsponge, grabbing him and tossing him into a building wall.

Sandy went invisible and karate kicked Mikey in the stomach. “Women can’t fight!” Mikey said obviously hurt. “Women can do ANYTHING!” Sandy said kicking Mikey in his face. Right between the nose and the eyes. That had to hurt. “Wow Sandy!” Patrick said. Sandy high five-d Pat and turned around to see Mikey gone. “He’s disappeared.” Sandy said. “So fast?” Patrick said. Bobsponge was badly beaten. “YOU HAVE WON THIS BATTLE MR.SQUAREPANTS, BUT WE’LL SEE HOW YOUR FRIENDS DO IN THEIRS!” Dutchman said disappearing. Bobsponge was in a coma according to the hospital he was sent to. “It looks like one of you guys is up next for battle…” Spongebob said. “Ooh, not me” Patrick said. “Whoever it is…we’ll all be prepared.” Spongebob said. “We have to find a way out of this alternate urniverse..” Sandy said. “I know, I know..” Spongebob said.

--------------------

Notes/Trivia: Spongebob has now completed his battle! Mikey has seemingly disappeared. Will he return again? Who is up for battle next? Keep in store to find out!

Ep.50 “Sandy’s Solitary Battle”

Previously, On TS: “Your clones will be my henchmen!” Dutchman exclaimed. “Cl-ones..” Sandy said struggling. The winds and waves died down as Dutchman disappeared into thin air.

His words stuck with the team. “What did he mean by clones?” Spongebob asked. “Who knows?” Sandy said. Just then, a guy looking just like Spongebob speeded into town. “I am BOBSPONGE!” the guy yelled. “Bobsponge?” Spongebob said. Bobsponge used his super speed and tried to get Linda. Spongebob bumped him out of the way. Bobsponge than went super fast and punched Spongebob. Spongebob fell back, but quickly got up and quickly kicked Bobsponge in the face. . “YOU HAVE WON THIS BATTLE MR.SQUAREPANTS, BUT WE’LL SEE HOW YOUR FRIENDS DO IN THEIRS!” Dutchman said disappearing. “It looks like one of you guys is up next for battle…” Spongebob said. “Ooh, not me” Patrick said. “Whoever it is…we’ll all be prepared.” Spongebob said.

A strange man arrived at Spongy Towers. “Yes?” Spongebob asked opening the tower door. “Sandy Cheeks has been summoned to battle” the man said. “First off, who are you?” Spongebob asked. “I am announcer Jeff Finney and I host “Champion Games”. The flying Dutchman has arranged for a fight between Sandy Cheeks and Mandy Chunks” Jeff said. “Sandy!” Spongebob called. Sandy came running to the door. “What’s going on?” Sandy asked. “You’ve been summoned to battle Ms. Cheeks.” Jeff told her. Sandy was getting ready for battle, she wore her uniform with a purple middle, white outside. “I can’t believe this, I have to fight..” Sandy said. “Don’t be nervous..” Linda said. “Wow, such great advice Linda, thanks!” Sandy said sarcastically.

Sandy, Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda went inside the arena. Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda sat in the audience, a reserved row was ready for them. It was a bright and sunny day. Sandy was ready. “OK, lets start! We have Sandy Cheeks and Mandy Chunks going head to head!” the announcer, Jeff said. “I’m going to kill you!” Mandy stated. “Not if I kill you first!” Sandy said. “Trust me… you won’t get the chance!” Mandy said. Sandy threw the first punch. Mandy dunked and tripped Sandy down onto the ground. Sandy rolled over and turned invisible. She struck Mandy in the chest, then in the stomach. Mandy turned invisible too and Sandy could not feel her. “Where are you..” Sandy said. Suddenly, from behind Sandy was kicked in the back with a great force. Sandy coughed up blood. “Sandy!” Spongebob said concerned.

“Sandy is a tough girl, I think she can handle herself in this battle.” Linda said. “What do you know about her?” Spongebob said tearing. “I know that she’s

strong and brave. The first time I met her she was in a deep coma, but she broke through that!” Linda said. “…Because of you.” Spongebob said. “I’m going to tell you a secret, Spongebob. When I helped Sandy out of her coma, all I did was break the mental barriers pushing against her brain, she did the rest. The hardest part is waking up. I just moved barriers, she woke up.” Linda said. Spongebob looked at Linda. Spongebob didn’t have to say anything, Linda knew already just by reading his eyes, what he had to say. Sandy was still in a rough fight against Mandy. The Dutchman watched from the sky laughing and enjoying the show. “Why Dutchman? What do you want from me and my friends? From Bikini Bottom?” Sandy asked.

Next Time, on TS: The Dutchman reveals his true intentions! But will his answers be what Team Spongebob really wants to hear?

Two men came out with swords. “Lets finish this Sandy.” Mandy said. “With pleasure…” Sandy said.

“Swords?” Spongebob asked. “Well, lets be prepared for the worst..” Linda said.

See you next time! On Team Spongebob

-----------------

Notes/Trivia:

- Mandy is Sandy’s opposite/clone

- This is Sandy’s first battle

Character Introduction(s):

Mandy Chunks, Jeff Finney

References:

Linda references season two episode “Home” when she discusses Sandy being in a coma.

Ep.51 “The Flying Dutchman’s True Intentions Revealed!”

Previously on TS: A strange man arrived at Spongy Towers. “Yes?” Spongebob asked opening the tower door. “Sandy Cheeks has been summoned to battle” the man said. Sandy threw the first punch. Mandy dunked and tripped Sandy down onto the ground. Sandy rolled over and turned invisible. She struck Mandy in the chest, then in the stomach.

Suddenly, from behind Sandy was kicked in the back with a great force. Sandy coughed up blood. “Sandy!” Spongebob said concerned.

The Dutchman watched from the sky laughing and enjoying the show. “Why Dutchman? What do you want from me and my friends? From Bikini Bottom?” Sandy asked.

“Sandy. Tough and rough Sandy. Haven’t you figured it out already. My soul is leaving me. Soon I’ll be gone forever. Before I go…… I want some enjoyment.” Dutchman said smiling slyly. “Your sick!” Sandy says. “Oh, I’m very well my dear.” Dutchman said. Just then, Mandy struck Sandy in the neck. “Oh my gosh!” Patrick said. Sandy could feel the blood pumping through her mouth. Her own blood choked her. She held the blood in her mouth and continued fighting. Two men came out with swords. “Lets finish this Sandy.” Mandy said. “With pleasure…” Sandy said.

“Swords?” Spongebob asked. “Well, lets be prepared for the worst..” Linda said. “Lets not talk like that.” Spongebob said. Sandy and Mandy began banging their swords against each others swords. Mandy tried to strike Sandy’s heart. Sandy backed up. “Getting scared?” Mandy asked. “You wish!” Sandy said. Sandy put her in Mandy’s face. Mandy leaned back. She jumped up and kicked the sword out of Sandy’s hand. “My sword!” Sandy said. Mandy began striking Sandy. Sandy avoided Mandy’s sword to her best. “I’m getting scared for Sandy..” Patrick said. “I been scared.” Spongebob said serious.

Sandy rolled over as Mandy’s sword almost hit her. She then grabbed her sword from off the ground and the two begin “rubbing” swords together. “Just give up, you HOPELESS rat!” Mandy said. “Just shut up!” Sandy said. Sandy then kicked Mandy down and turned invisible. “Where are you?!!” Mandy said. The Flying Dutchman looked very suspicious. It was a little over a half hour. Mandy still couldn’t find Sandy. “That witch ditched!” Mandy said. “No way, Sandy must have turned invisible and left the arena.” Patrick said. “Sandy wouldn’t do that!” Spongebob said, “she wouldn’t…” he repeated. It was over an hour and the announcer, Jeff spoke. “By default, Mandy Chunks wins.” Jeff announced. “I cant believe it. Sandy ditched…….” Spongebob said.

--------------

Next On TS: “Spongebob, your friend Sandy ditched.. Mind taking a fight for her?” Mandy asked. “Only if you tell me one thing..” Spongebob said.

Your no better than Sandy!” Mandy said. “No. Your sadly mistaken!” Spongebob said kicking her in the stomach.

“Spongebob! What happened?” Linda asked kissing him?

See You Next Time, On Team Spongebob!

Notes/Trivia:

- Sandy ditches her battle against Mandy.

Weapons/Powers Debut: Swords

Ep.52 “Low Day”

Previously on, TS: Sandy. Tough and rough Sandy. Haven’t you figured it out already. My soul is leaving me. Soon I’ll be gone forever. Before I go…… I want some enjoyment.” Dutchman said smiling slyly.

“Just give up, you HOPELESS rat!” Mandy said. “Just shut up!” Sandy said. Sandy then kicked Mandy down and turned invisible. “Where are you?!!” Mandy said. The Flying Dutchman looked very suspicious. It was a little over a half hour. Mandy still couldn’t find Sandy. “That witch ditched!” Mandy said. “No way, Sandy must have turned invisible and left the arena.” Patrick said. “Sandy wouldn’t do that!” Spongebob said, “she wouldn’t…” he repeated. It was over an hour and the announcer, Jeff spoke. “By default, Mandy Chunks wins.” Jeff announced. “I cant believe it. Sandy ditched…….” Spongebob said.

Spongebob, Linda, and Patrick went to headquarters. “Sandy! Why’d you ditch?” Spongebob asked walking in. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t do it.” Sandy said. “You couldn’t do it?” Spongebob asked. “What happened to my brave and strong squirrel best girl friend that I used to know?” Spongebob asked. “I’m not her anymore. The TRUTH IS, Sandy left to Karate Island and she NEVER came back!” Sandy yelled with a river of tears spurting out her eyes. Everyone and everything just stopped for a moment. “Screw this..” Spongebob said putting on a helmet. He went down to the Spongy Towers parking lot. He got on his motorcycle and rode off.

(Whataya Want From Me By Adam Lambert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQNmQdVhlY)

Spongebob wasn’t going anywhere specifically. He ended up in the back of the Krusty Krab. “Heh..” Spongebob said laughing. “That old green dumpster..” Spongebob giggled to himself. Suddenly, a woman appeared from behind the dumpster. “Spongebob, your friend Sandy ditched.. Mind taking a fight for her?” Mandy asked. “Only if you tell me one thing..” Spongebob said. “What’s that?” Mandy asked. “What are the future dates of the next battles? And which one of my friends is up next?” Spongebob said. “I’ll tell you.. Lets battle first.” Mandy said. Spongebob quickly ran over to Mandy and punched her in the face. Mandy flipped over and flipped out her sword. “Lets make this INTERESTING!” Mandy said. (Song Ends)

Linda and Patrick talked in Linda’s room at headquarters. “I really hope Spongebob is ok..” Patrick said. “The whole time he and Sandy were arguing, I felt this strange emotional connection between them..” Linda said. “Linda! Come on now, how self absorbed can you be? Spongebob just ran off to who knows where? And Sandy’s in pain. Is relationship fears all you can think about?” Patrick asked. “I’m sorry!” Linda said. “If you really are, you’d come with me to find Spongebob.” Patrick said. “Okay.” Linda said. Spongebob was continuing to battle Mandy. Spongebob kicked her sword out her hand and tripped her down. She got back up and elbowed him in his nose. Spongebob backed up a little. “Your no better than Sandy!” Mandy said. “No. Your sadly mistaken!” Spongebob said kicking her in the stomach. She bowed down, allowing Spongebob to kick her in the chin. She fell back…hurt. “Next week, Linda will be battled by her clone, than two weeks after, Patrick will be battled by his clone. After I will rematch Sandy.” Mandy told Spongebob, as she got up and disappeared. Linda and Patick arrived at the site. “Spongebob! What happened?” Linda asked kissing him? “Your next Linda….” Spongebob told her.

After telling Patrick, Linda, and Sandy everything, he laid down. Patrick left the tower to get some donuts. Sandy and Linda sat in the living room. “Hey Linda, can I use your notebook? I need to write some things down. They say writing is good for the soul.” Sandy said. “I can’t let you, this is my personal notebook. “JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Your such a SELF ABSORBED, WEAK little PUNK” Sandy said snatching Linda’s notebook and ripping it in half. “Sandy! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Linda asked crying. “I don’t know? You made me angry..” Sandy said. “Cause I wouldn’t let you write in my personal notebook? ALL MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS! GONE.” Linda said. “Why are you yelling at me?” Sandy asked. “I DON’T CARE!” Linda said walking away.

---------------

Next, on TS: “LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!” Jeff said. Cindia shined her light into Linda’s eyes. Linda could hardly see as Cindia punched her to the ground. “Not one to talk much huh?” Linda asked Cindia. “The only talking I’ll be doing is at your funeral. Maybe I’ll write you a memoir!” Cindia said. Cindia and Linda used psionic weapons. Cindia stabbed Linda with a psionic sword, but Linda used her sword to pierce Cindia’s heart.

Notes/Trivia:

- Spongebob battles Mandy, Sandy’s clone.

- Mandy tells Spongebob that Linda and Patrick are up next to battle.

Hints/Clues: Sandy’s outburst at the end of the episode. Pay attention to that, as it plays an important role in upcoming episodes.

Music - (Whataya Want From Me By: Adam Lambert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQNmQdVhlY)

References: Sandy references Karate Island. The show’s main setting in Season 1 to Season 3.

Team Sponge bob - Season 4!

Ep.53 “Linda’s Time” (Part 1)

Previously, On TS: Spongebob, Linda, and Patrick went to headquarters. “Sandy! Why’d you ditch?” Spongebob asked walking in. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t do it.” Sandy said.

“Next week, Linda will be battled by her clone, than two weeks after, Patrick will be battled by his clone. After I will rematch Sandy.” Mandy told Spongebob, as she got up and disappeared. Linda and Patick arrived at the site. “Spongebob! What happened?” Linda asked kissing him? “Your next Linda….” Spongebob told her.

It was now the day that Linda was going to battle her clone. “Your ready for this Lin?” Spongebob asked. “Yea, I think so.” Linda said. “K..” Spongebob said getting teary. Spongebob talked with Patrick. I.. I just don’t want Sandy or Linda hurt ever again. “Come on, they have to face their clones if we are ever going to get the Dutchman to change the universe back to what it originally was. I am tires of black flowered skies!” Patrick said. “I just wish we could do it for them..” Spongebob said. Linda overheard them and she started to look glum. Once again, Spongebob and Patrick sat in the audience of the arena while Linda stepped into the field to fight her clone. “In this corner, we have Linda! And in this corner we have Cindia!” Jeff announced.

(Let The Bodies Hit The Floor Plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0)

“LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!” Jeff said. Cindia shined her light into Linda’s eyes. Linda could hardly see as Cindia punched her to the ground. “Not one to talk much huh?” Linda asked Cindia. “The only talking I’ll be doing is at your funeral. Maybe I’ll write you a memoir!” Cindia said. Linda flipped back. “Harsh….real harsh. Suddenly, Cindia started collapsing. Linda was tapping into her brainwaves. “Typical.. Illuminapist.” Cindia said. Cindia pushed back at Linda’s mind. Then, the girls stepped out of their own bodies. “This is a telepathic battle!” Patrick stated. “So it is..” Spongebob said. The Dutchman watched from the sky, hoping Cindia would win. (Song Ends)

Cindia and Linda used psionic weapons. Cindia stabbed Linda with a psionic sword, but Linda used her sword to pierce Cindia’s heart. Cindia pulled her psionic weapon out of Linda. Linda the same. Both girls minds were hit hard. Linda had a shield and used it to protect herself against Cindia’s sword. Linda put down her shield and then used a chain and wrapped it around Cindia. Linda pulled the chain hard. The girls were then transported back into their bodies

With Linda being the winner of the psionic/telepathic battle! “AND THE WINNER IS…. Linda!” Jeff announced.

-------------

Next Time, on TS:

. “You should of came! Linda won.” Patrick said. “How great..” Sandy said. “It was really great..” Linda said.

The room got dark and a terrible evil laugh surrounded Sandy. It was the Flying Dutchman. “Dutchy. I see you like stalking me.” Sandy said. “Do I really?” Dutchman asked. “Don’t be sarcastic. I see right through you.” Sandy said. “No. It is me who sees right through you.” Dutchman stated.

“I can’t tap into her mind. Spongebob, distract her.” Linda said. Spongebob sped up to Cindia and punched her, but the punch was soft. Spongebob couldn’t hurt her because she reminded him of Linda.

Notes/Trivia:

-Linda’s first battle

-Linda wins her battle

Weapons/Powers Introductions: Telepathic/Psionic weapons, Telepathic battles.

Character Introductions:

Cindia (Linda’s Clone)

Ep.54 “The Light That Guides The Saint!” (Part 2)

Previously, On TS: Cindia shined her light into Linda’s eyes. Linda could hardly see as Cindia punched her to the ground. “Not one to talk much huh?” Linda asked Cindia. “The only talking I’ll be doing is at your funeral. Maybe I’ll write you a memoir!” Cindia said. Linda flipped back. “Harsh….real harsh.

Then, the girls stepped out of their own bodies. “This is a telepathic battle!” Patrick stated. “So it is..” Spongebob said. The Dutchman watched from the sky, hoping Cindia would win.

“JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Your such a SELF ABSORBED, WEAK little PUNK” Sandy said snatching Linda’s notebook and ripping it in half.

“Sandy! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Linda asked crying. “I don’t know? You made me angry..” Sandy said. “Cause I wouldn’t let you write in my personal notebook? ALL MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS! GONE.” Linda said.

Linda, Patrick, and Spongebob went to Spongy Towers. “So.. How’d it all go?” Sandy asked. “You should of came! Linda won.” Patrick said. “How great..” Sandy said. “It was really great..” Linda said. “We should celebrate!” Spongebob said. “Your right!” Patrick said. “You guys didn’t celebrate after my battle..” Sandy said. “Cause you ditched out.” Linda said. “SHUT UP YOU WITCH.” Sandy said picking up a flower vase and throwing it at the wall. Everyone got very quiet. “Sandy. My mom gave me those.” Spongebob said. “I’m sorry, I just got so mad and..” Sandy started. “…just don’t do it again..” Spongebob interrupted cleaning up.

Linda, Spongebob, and Patrick went to the Krusty Krab. “Everyone! Listen up. Linda just won in a battle against Cindia. Which is her clone and yea this is hard to understand for you guys, so I’m just gonna stop talking right now…” Spongebob said. Sandy was on the couch and just watched a little daytime TV. “Ooh, Bikini Top!” Sandy said. Suddenly the lights turned off. “What the crap?” Sandy said. The room got dark and a terrible evil laugh surrounded Sandy. It was the Flying Dutchman. “Dutchy. I see you like stalking me.” Sandy said. “Do I really?” Dutchman asked. “Don’t be sarcastic. I see right through you.” Sandy said. “No. It is me who sees right through you.” Dutchman stated. “Oh really?” Sandy asked. “You will pay for ditching out on your battle.” Dutchman said. “I wasn’t ready..” Sandy quickly said. “Well you better get ready.” Dutchman said disappearing.

Cindia walked into the Krusty Krab. “Cindia. We already battled.” Linda said. “Yeah, but it wasn’t a fair one.” Cindia stated. Cindia used her light beams to explode the table Patrick, Linda, and Spongebob were at. “I will destroy you all.” Cindia said.

Linda got up and lay a psionic attack on Cindia. Cindia put up a good block. “I can’t tap into her mind. Spongebob, distract her.” Linda said. Spongebob sped up to Cindia and punched her, but the punch was soft. Spongebob couldn’t hurt her because she reminded him of Linda. “Spongebob its okay, do it. “ Linda said. Cindia blasted Spongebob into Linda. Patick used dust from the wood to blind Cindia. This allowed Linda to blast her with a psionic attack. “YAY!!” everyone cheered. The Dutchman then appeared. “Now Cindia, is this any way to treat our compettion?” Dutchman asked. Cindia shook her head “No”. Dutchman then poofed him and Cindia away. “You guys okay?” Patrick asked. “Yea, we’re fine.” Spongebob said helping Linda up. “I just hope that you win your battle Pat.” Linda said, leaving Patrick with an uneasy exppression.

------------

Next Time, on TS:

“I’m all right Pat.. Just a bit, uneasy.” Sandy said. “Let me hit the shower, than we’ll go for a walk..” Patrick said. Sandy blushed, “k.” Sandy said quietly.

“So, I overheard you talking to Sandy.” Spongebob said. “Relax, bob, we aren’t dating.” Patrick said. “You think I’m jealous of you and Sandy?” Spongebob asked.

“WELL, WELL, WELL.” someone from behind said. “OH MY GOSH!” Sandy said.

Ep.55 “A Surprising Return” (Part 1)

Previously, On TS: Suddenly, a tall and buff fish came up to Sandy and Patrick. “Ready to rumble?” the fish said. “Who are you?” Sandy asked. “Mikey! And I got a bone to pick with the two of you!” Mikey said. “What?” Patrick asked. “He’s obviously Dutchy’s goon!” Sandy said.

Sandy went invisible and karate kicked Mikey in the stomach. “Women can’t fight!” Mikey said obviously hurt. “Women can do ANYTHING!” Sandy said kicking Mikey in his face. Right between the nose and the eyes. That had to hurt. “Wow Sandy!” Patrick said. Sandy high five-d Pat and turned around to see Mikey gone. “He’s disappeared.” Sandy said. “So fast?” Patrick said.

“Spongebob, your friend Sandy ditched.. Mind taking a fight for her?” Mandy asked.

(Dirty Little Secret By All American Rejects Plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoHahF6OGQ)

Things were sort of tensed at Spongy Towers. Everyone was training for if they have to fight again. Patrick still hasn’t fought his clone, so he trained the hardest. “Sandy, you look sad.” Patrick said walking out of the tower’s gym and seeing Sandy against the wall. “I’m all right Pat.. Just a bit, uneasy.” Sandy said. “Let me hit the shower, than we’ll go for a walk..” Patrick said. Sandy blushed, “k.” Sandy said quietly. After Patrick got out the shower, Spongebob came to him. “So, I overheard you talking to Sandy.” Spongebob said. “Relax, bob, we aren’t dating.” Patrick said. “You think I’m jealous of you and Sandy?” Spongebob asked. “Me and Sandy what? Its just a walk!” Patrick said laughing. “Well enjoy your “walk”.” Spongebob said walking out.

Patrick and Sandy took a walk in Jellyfish Fields. “I love the jellyfish.” Patrick said. “They’re cute. “ Sandy said.

(Last Resort By Papa Roach http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ6bE4z5vs)

“WELL, WELL, WELL.” someone from behind said. “OH MY GOSH!” Sandy said. It was Mikey. “I came back to get my fair revenge..” Mikey said. “Just leave us alone!” Sandy said. “On a date eh?” Mikey asked. “None of your business.” Patrick said. “In a minute Team Spongebob will be OUT of BUSINESS!” Mikey said throwing a punch at Patrick. Patrick fell out. Sandy quickly turned invisible and went behind Mikey and tripped him down. Mikey jumped up and sensed Sandy. He struck her face, alerting Patrick. “WHAT? Gonna protect ya girl?” Mikey asked. Patrick got fed up and lifted a rock, bending it to Mikey. Mikey punched right through it.

“He’s strong Pat…” Sandy said struggling. “I don’t care!” Patrick said. Mikey picked up Pat and punched him right in the stomach. Hard. Patrick fell out from the pain. “PPPPPAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!” Sandy yelled. Mikey choked Sandy. (Song Ends). She couldn’t breathe. At that moment, Sandy thought it was the end of the line for her. “You little witch. I’m going to make sure you don’t breathe EVER again.” Mikey said. A boulder hit his head. He fell off of Sandy. He got up and attacked Patrick. Patrick put up a rock wall between him and Mikey. Sadly, Mikey broke the wall and punched Patrick out. “Now back to you, you little bit- …… oh so you wanna play the hiding game?” Mikey said noticing she had gone on invisible mode.

-------------

Notes/Trivia:

-Mikey has returned

-Spongebob is noticeably jealous. Could this mean something?

Ep.56 “Sandy’s Life…On The Line” (Part 2)

Previously, On TS: Patrick still hasn’t fought his clone, so he trained the hardest. “Sandy, you look sad.” Patrick said walking out of the tower’s gym and seeing Sandy against the wall. “I’m all right Pat.. Just a bit, uneasy.” Sandy said. “Let me hit the shower, than we’ll go for a walk..” Patrick said. Sandy blushed, “k.” Sandy said quietly. After Patrick got out the shower, Spongebob came to him. “So, I overheard you talking to Sandy.” Spongebob said. “Relax, bob, we aren’t dating.” Patrick said. “You think I’m jealous of you and Sandy?” Spongebob asked. “Me and Sandy what? Its just a walk!” Patrick said laughing.

“WELL, WELL, WELL.” someone from behind said. “OH MY GOSH!” Sandy said. It was Mikey. “I came back to get my fair revenge..” Mikey said.

Patrick put up a rock wall between him and Mikey. Sadly, Mikey broke the wall and punched Patrick out. “Now back to you, you little bit- …… oh so you wanna play the hiding game?” Mikey said noticing she had gone on invisible mode.

"Hey Linda, can I use your notebook? I need to write some things down. They say writing is good for the soul.” Sandy said. “I can’t let you, this is my personal notebook. “JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Your such a SELF ABSORBED, WEAK little PUNK” Sandy said snatching Linda’s notebook and ripping it in half. “Sandy! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Linda asked crying. “I don’t know? You made me angry..” Sandy said. “Cause I wouldn’t let you write in my personal notebook? ALL MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS! GONE.” Linda said.“ “Why are you yelling at me?” Sandy asked. “I DON’T CARE!” Linda said walking away.

Sandy hid behind a large rock. She was still in invisible mode. She stepped out from behind the rock and tip toed behind Mikey. She jumped on his head and tried to make him fall. Mikey threw her off and grabbed her neck. He began squeezing it tightly just as Linda and Spongebob showed up. Suddenly, the earth below every began rumbling. Than….just like that… everyone went down under. Patrick eyes were pure yellow. He had unleashed a terrible earthquake that caved in Mikey, Sandy, Spongebob, and Linda. The team awoken in the hospital. After a few hours of minor treatments, they were all patched up. Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda were waiting outside Sandy’s room hoping the doctors would give them some kind of word on whether she’s okay or not.

Finally, a doctor came out and spoke to the team. “Your friend is fine… physically.” the doctor said. “What does that mean?” Spongebob asked. “We found something in her…mentally.” the doctor said. “What?” Patrick asked. “She has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.” the doctor informed the team. Spongebob, Pat, and Linda all broke down inside. “Your.. Serious?” Spongebob asked swallowing his spit. “You can go see her now. Spongebob went in first.

(In The End By Likin Park Starts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6DoCiyX1p8)

“The doctor’s say you have…umm….PTSD.” Spongebob said. “It not easy for me hear twice.” Sandy said. “Well… its not easy for me to hear at all.” Spongebob said crying. “I feel like I never got over things..” Sandy said. “What things?” Spongebob asked. “I don’t want to talk.” Sandy said. “Well your going to be doing a lot of it for the next year.” Spongebob told her. “I’m NOT going to rehab.” Sandy yelled. “You need therapy.” Spongebob said. “All I need is myself.” Sandy told Spongebob. “It helps to talk..” Spongebob says. “I’ll think about the therapy.” Sandy said.

Sandy went to her first therapy session. “So what do you think your problems are?” therapist Sarah asked. “I’ve been hurt in so many ways possibly..” Sandy said. “You were recently a hero on Karate Island.” Sarah said. “Yup.. That’s were it all starts.” Sandy says as the episode ends.

------------------------------------------------------------

Did You Know?

1 in 5 adults have experienced Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in their childhood. Its could be as simple as having a bad accident or getting abused sexually or physically.

Signs of PTSD include, fast change of emotions, violent outbursts, and flashbacks of the particular incident

If you think you may have PTSD please see your local doctor or therapist or you can get more information at MedicineNet.com

http://www.medicinenet.com/posttraumatic_stress_disorder/article.htm

Ep.57 “A Distinctive Decision”

Previously, On TS: Hey Linda, can I use your notebook? I need to write some things down. They say writing is good for the soul.” Sandy said. “I can’t let you, this is my personal notebook. “JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Your such a SELF ABSORBED, WEAK little PUNK” Sandy said snatching Linda’s notebook and ripping it in half. “Sandy! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Linda asked crying. “I don’t know? You made me angry..” Sandy said. “Cause I wouldn’t let you write in my personal notebook? ALL MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS! GONE.” Linda said.“ “Why are you yelling at me?” Sandy asked. “I DON’T CARE!” Linda said walking away.

Finally, a doctor came out and spoke to the team. “Your friend is fine… physically.” the doctor said. “What does that mean?” Spongebob asked. “We found something in her…mentally.” the doctor said. “What?” Patrick asked. “She has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.” the doctor informed the team. Spongebob, Pat, and Linda all broke down inside.

Sandy went to her first therapy session. “So what do you think your problems are?” therapist Sarah asked. “I’ve been hurt in so many ways possibly..” Sandy said. “You were recently a hero on Karate Island.” Sarah said. “Yup.. That’s were it all starts.” Sandy says as the episode ends.

Sandy had been attending her therapy sessions for two weeks now. The Dutchman had seemingly vanished, but not the alternate world he has made of Bikini Bottom. Patrick and Linda arrived at Spongey Tower. “So, how is Sandy?” Patrick asked Spongebob. I haven’t checked on her in about an hour, but I think she is fine. Suddenly, there was screaming. Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda ran into Sandy’s room to see her kicking and screaming and crying.

“Sandy, calm down!” Spongebob said trying to hold her down. “I’m no telepath, but I can sense that Sandy is suffering from a psionic attack!” Linda told them. “Can you help her?” Spongebob asked. “I don’t know..” Linda said. “You did it before!” Patrick said. “Okay I’ll try..” Linda said. Linda placed her hand over Sandy’s head and used her illuminpathy to ride her brainwaves. Linda began taking to Sandy illuminapathically. “Sandy can you hear me?” Linda asked. “Get OUT of my head!” Sandy shouted. “I’m trying to help you.” Linda told Sandy. “I can make it on my OWN.” Sandy yelled.

‘You CAN make it on your own, but sometimes people just need a little nudge..” Linda tells her. Sandy soothed her mind and allowed Linda to bring her back to mental sanity. For an hour, Patrick sat with Sandy. “I’ve always been so horrible to Linda…” Sandy told Patrick. “Even when she’s been so good to me..” Sandy continues. “Well, your going through a lot..” Patrick said. “This team still deserves better.” Sandy said. “Maybe.. But we WANT YOU.” Patrick said. “So are the therapy sessions helping?” he asked. “Sort of..” Sandy said. “I’ll try to get better..” Sandy said. “I know you will…” Patrick said.

-------------------’

Next, on TS:

After three weeks of more extensive therapy, Sandy has gotten much better. Spongebob heard a knock on the door. He opened it, but no one was there. A not was left on the ground.

“Sandy Cheeks, has been summon for battle”.

“Don’t worry, I’ll go sort this out with Jeff Finney, the announcer.” Spongebob said. Sandy, lied awake on the conch, hoping she would not have to battle. She never wanted to battle anyone ever again.

Notes:

-Linda displays some of her illuminpathy abilities in the episode.

- The second time Linda helps Sandy mentally.

Ep.58 “Concrete Angel”

Previously, on TS: Sandy had been attending her therapy sessions for two weeks now. The Dutchman had seemingly vanished, but not the alternate world he has made of Bikini Bottom.

Suddenly, there was screaming. Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda ran into Sandy’s room to see her kicking and screaming and crying.

“I’m no telepath, but I can sense that Sandy is suffering from a psionic attack!” Linda told them.

“So are the therapy sessions helping?” he asked. “Sort of..” Sandy said. “I’ll try to get better..” Sandy said. “I know you will…” Patrick said.

After three weeks of more extensive therapy, Sandy has gotten much better. Spongebob heard a knock on the door. He opened it, but no one was there. A not was left on the ground.

“Sandy Cheeks, has been summon for battle”

Spongebob showed Sandy, Patrick, and Linda. “I’m… I’m not ready for battle! I.. can’t, I can’t!” Sandy started shouting. “Don’t worry, I’ll go sort this out with Jeff Finney, the announcer.” Spongebob said. Sandy, lied awake on the conch, hoping she would not have to battle. She never wanted to battle anyone ever again.

Spongebob arrived back at Spongy towers. Everyone ran up to him. “How’d it go?” Linda asked. “Well, Jeff says, a competitor may not play if she or he is in a bad condition, physically or mentally!” Spongebob revealed. “Good..” Sandy said swallowing. Linda and Spongebob went into a room to have some alone time. They laid back on the bed. They both took and a deep breath. “The past 2 months have been a wild ride.” Spongebob said. “Yea, especially with Sandy in major crises..” Linda said agreeing. “Sandy’s still recovering from her PTSD.” Spongebob said. “I know. It must be extremely hard for her to deal with that.” Linda says sadly.

Patrick sat on the conch with Sandy. “So, your happy you don’t have to fight huh?” Patrick asked. “Part of me..” Sandy said. “What does that mean?” Patrick questions. “Part of me feels like I should just face Mandy.” Sandy admits. Patrick glared into Sandy’s eyes. He leaned in and they began kissing.

(Elsewhere, the Dutchman is seen talking to Mikey.)

“I sent Mandy after Team Spongebob. Sandy will face her demons before I R.I.P..”. “Well sir, I can’t say her friends won’t put up a good fight. They are all strong and brave heroes, with love and care for each other that can break the greatest of boundaries.” Mikey told him. “Hmm…am I seeing weakness in you Mikey?” Dutchman asked. “No, NOT AT ALL.” Mikey said. “I would hope not..” Dutchman said glaring at him.

After making out with Patrick, Sandy had fell asleep. She awoken an hour later to find gas all around the Tower. Her friends, knocked out on the floor. Mandy jumped out of a clod of smoke. “As they say….sooner than later!” Mandy says smiling.

-----------------------

Next, on TS: “Mandy! Please, I..” Sandy started. “YOU are a coward!” Mandy said, “Come on Sandy, you knew it was a coming!” Mandy continued. “Don’t FORCE me to fight. I’m CRAZY!” Sandy said.

Mandy back flipped. She jumped to Sandy and kicked her in the face. Sandy made her way out of the smoke and into the kitchen. Mandy was looking for her she had to be extremely careful.

The Dutchman arrived. “Impressive Sandy… your… resourceful.” He said disappearing.

Notes/Trivia:

- The Flying Dutchman has sent Mandy to assasinate Sandy

Ep.59 “Sandy Wins The Day” (Part 2)

Previously, on TS:

Spongebob heard a knock on the door. He opened it, but no one was there. A not was left on the ground.

“Sandy Cheeks, has been summon for battle”

“I’m… I’m not ready for battle! I.. can’t, I can’t!” Sandy started shouting. “Don’t worry, I’ll go sort this out with Jeff Finney, the announcer.” Spongebob said. Sandy, lied awake on the conch, hoping she would not have to battle. She never wanted to battle anyone ever again.

(Elsewhere, the Dutchman is seen talking to Mikey.)

“I sent Mandy after Team Spongebob. Sandy will face her demons before I R.I.P..”. “Well sir, I can’t say her friends won’t put up a good fight. They are all strong and brave heroes, with love and care for each other that can break the greatest of boundaries.” Mikey told him.

After making out with Patrick, Sandy had fell asleep. She awoken an hour later to find gas all around the Tower. Her friends, knocked out on the floor. Mandy jumped out of a clod of smoke. “As they say….sooner than later!” Mandy says smiling.

“Mandy! Please, I..” Sandy started. “YOU are a coward!” Mandy said, “Come on Sandy, you knew it was a coming!” Mandy continued. “Don’t FORCE me to fight. I’m CRAZY!” Sandy said. Sandy karate kicked Mandy to the wall. The two began fighting in the smoke. Mandy turned invisible and pounded Sandy to the ground. Sandy could hardly see anything in the smoke, but she wanted to get this fight over with. Mandy choked her on the ground, only to be kicked of. Mandy used her sword to try to stab Sandy. Sandy flip-kicked it out of her hand and punched her down.

Mandy back flipped. She jumped to Sandy and kicked her in the face. Sandy made her way out of the smoke and into the kitchen. Mandy was looking for her she had to be extremely careful. Sandy managed to quickly boil some hot water in a big pan. Mandy arrived in the kitchen… only to get hot water thrown on her. “MY FURRRR!!!!” Mandy screamed as Sandy hit her with the pan onto the floor. Sandy wiped her bloody mouth and nose and began crying. The Dutchman arrived. “Impressive Sandy… your… resourceful.” He said disappearing. Mandy was sent to the hospital.

Team Spongebob sat outside their tower as it was being aired out by firemen. “Atleast you know you won your fight.” Spongebob said. “Your right. I should be happy… excited.” Sandy said. “But, you cant, can you?” Linda asked. Sandy ignored her. The Dutchman was talking to Cindia. “Sandy unbelievably WON her fight. I want to see atleast one of those pathetic heroes lose before my R.I.P day.” he said to her. “Then it’s time you unleash Patty!” Cindia said. “Patrick’s female clone?” Dutchman asked. “Who else?” Cindia said.

After their tower was fixed and aired out, Patrick lie awake that night. “Linda entered his room. Can’t get much sleep?” she asked. “Its just, with Sandy’s battle over with, all of you have defeated your clones and won your battles..” Patrick started. “……And your worried about yours..” Linda could tell. “Yea, I mean, Sandy’s battle was no walk in the park…” Patrick said. “Only because she had a nervouse breakdown and ditched out. Causing all this mess.” Linda said. “What?” Sandy said walking in. ”Nothing.. “ Linda said. “No say it again.” Sandy told her. “I’m just saying, a lot of drama stemmed from you ditching out on your battle” Linda said.

“You know Linda.. I could have a lot to say about you.” Sandy said slapping Linda. Spongebob quickly pulled Sandy away and tossed her to the ground. She crawled to a wall and began crying. “I need help!” Sandy cried out. The next day, Spongebob revealed to Patrick and Linda that Sandy was in rehab. “Where’d you get the money?” Linda asked. “Generous Mr.Krabs… who I.. now owe a loan to.” Spongebob informed them. “Sandy is going to get the help she needs Spongebob..” Linda said, easing his worry. “I still feel sad that it had to come to this, rehab..” Spongebob said. “No one saw this coming Spongebob..” Patrick said. “I know..” Spongebob said, ending the episode.

--------------------------

Next Time, on TS:

In the middle of the night, Spongebob got a call. “He…he’s… gone..” a lady said. “Excuse me?” Spongebob said. “This is the Bikini Bottom Hospital, I am trying to tell you that Bobsponge is missing from his hospital bed!” the nurse told him. Spongebob dropped the phone. “Hello….Hello….Hello?…” the nurse kept asking.

Note/Trivia:

- Sandy goes to rehab

-Sandy, at long last, defeats Mandy.