• Advertisement

Team SpongeBob

TJ

Team Sponge bob - Season 5

Ep.76 "Nonexistent"

Team Spongebob went down to the Veterans home. They asked the front desk nurse if MermaidMan and Barnacleboy were checked in. “Who are they?” the desk lady asked with a confused face. “Ya know, the Bikini Bottom original Superheroes.” Spongebob said. I’m sorry, but I’ve never heard of them..” she replied. The team left.

“That was weird” Sandy said. “Yea, why’d she say she didn’t know them?” Shin asked. Spongebob arrived at Spongy Towers after a walk in the park. “Turns out, we are the only ones who know MM&BB.” Spongebob reported. “WHAT?” Shin, Sandy, Linda, and Patrick all said. “I asked around. NO ONE knows them. I even went to the Government facilities. NO records of their existence.” Spongebob said. “This is weird.” Linda said. “Yea how are we supposed to rescue them from Denominator?” Patrick asked. “Maybe Denominator’s doing this. Maybe some how, his telepathy wiped away everyone’s memory of MM and BB.” Sandy pointed out.

“So you’ve caught me! You see, I have Astral Projection. The entire ocean’s memory of MM and BB does not exist…. Neither do they.” Denominator said. “We’ll find a way to fix this..” Shin said. “Oh, but you can’t! Ha ha ha ha!” Denominator laughed. Suddenly, a portal opened. A woman in a red superhero outfit and a red cape on, walked out. “But I can. I am The Atom Queen, Antrix. Within every universe, there are zones. Zones are the different out comes of EVERY decision EVERY ONE makes. You DENOMINATOR have messed with the universe, making a false reality!” Antrix said.

“Oh shut up!” Denominator said as he made a green telepathic sword. “They are going into a telepathic duel!” Sandy said. Queen Antrix made two red telepathic swords. “Bring it.” she said. He sliced her in the stomach. “Ahhh!” she said. She crossed her sword and then rubbed it against his. She kicked his legs. Him and his sword fell Queen Antrix made telepathic ray blast. Denominator protected himself with a barrier. Queen Antrix summoned Shin into her mind to help with the battle. “TAKE MY HAND!” She told him. Together, they made a huge black blast of Astral light. Everything went white. Then black.

Denominator was gone. “Everything should be restored…” Antrix said. “Thanks for helping!” Shin said. “You know, you have impressive locked Astral ability potential.” Queen Antrix said. “Wait, what?” Shin asked. She just winked at him and walked into her portal. To her zone. “She says I have..” Shin started. “We heard ^^ .” Sandy interrupted. “What does that mean?” Shin asked. “You’ll just have to find out Patrick said. “Meawhile..:” Linda started. “…we’ll have to find Mermaidman and Barnacleboy.” Spongebob finished.

Team Spongebob - Season 5

Ep.77 "Blackmail"

Team Sponge were in The S Jet. They were flying around Bikini Bottom watching for anything suspicious. “We should be searching for Mermaidman and BB!” Sandy said. “We are. Just be on the lookout for anything suspicious.” Spongebob said.

Team Spongebob got an alert on their ship screen. “Icenator has broken out of jail!” Mayor Floyd said. The team went down to the local prison. They looked at Icenator’s jail cell. “His powers is ice and snow, but there’s no trace of that on these bars. Someone BROKE him out!” Shin noted.

Icenator was in Denominaor’s evil lair hidden in a mountain, outside of Bikini Bottom. “So now you’ll explain to me why you took me out of jail?” Icenator asked. “As you wish..” Denominator started, “I know you have an intense [past with the Mayor of Bikini Bottom.” Denominator revealed. “Yea, and so?” Icenator responded. “I want to manipulate that for my own good! You will use what you have on Mayor Floyd to get him to work with us.” Denominator said.

“Wait wait wait…I’m working with you?” Icenator said. Denominator used his telepathic suggestion. “Yes. You will work for me.”

“I will work for you.” Icenator said like a mindless dummy. “Good then. We have a long road ahead of us.” Denominator said smiling evilly.

The team went back to the tower. “Who would bust out Icenator?” Linda asked. “One person.” Spongebob said. “Denominator:” Shin continued. “What would he want with Icenator?” Patrick questioned. “Yea..” Sandy said. “I don’t…know?” Shin said. “I think he may be trying to pin Icenator against…the Mayor!” Linda gulped. “Whatever he’s doing, he has to be taken down!” Pearl said. “And he will be. We just have to think out everything.” Spongebob said. “And save MermaidMan and Barnacle Boy..” Linda said.

Team Sponge bob - Season 5

Rise Of The Demons

Ep.78 “Conspiracies” (Part 1)

Team Spongebob were in the S-Ship, checking things around Bikini Bottom from the sky. “Hey look another jet.” Sandy pointed out. “Should we follow it?” Pearl asked. “Yea” Shin said.

-------------------------

Icenator and Mayor Floyd got out of the jet and walked into a facility hidden within a cave not far outside Bikini Bottom.

The team silently followed them in. Icenator brought the Mayor into a huge laboratory. Mayor. So glad you’re here!” Denominator said. “What do you want with me?” he asked. “You are going to legalize that Bikini Bottom allows me and my crew to do genetic tests on kidnapped people.” Denominator revealed.

“But, what tests are you talking about?” Mayor Floyd asked. “Mutation.”

Team Spongebob gasps from an hidden area.

“NO, you can’t!” Mayor Floyd shouted.

“Actually I can, or risk your little secret coming out.” Denominator said. Team Spongebob bursts out. “He said NO!” Spongebob shouted using his super speed to punch Denominator. Icenator freezes Spongebob in his tracks and then makes a ice storm that swirls Shin, Linda, Sandy, and Pearl round and round.

Shin eyes glowed black and he used his black astral powers to stop the movement of everything. He unfroze everything and the ice collapsed everywhere. Shin fell out.

----------------------------

Team Spongebob awoken in a jail cell. The bars were blue rays of consecutive energy. Patrick was about to touch, “NO! If you touch that, it’ll electrocute you” Shin said. “Where are we?” Sandy asked. “Looks like the same facility.” Shin noted.

“Denominator is gonna get inside Mayor Floyd’s head, literally! I know it.” Spongebob said. “Lets just hope for the best.” Shin said. “Sandy, turn to your robotic side.” Shin asked. “Okay.” she did it. “Now, use your technopathy to override that machine over there. Its what’s holding up the energy bars.

Sandy focused her mind on the machine and eventually tapped into it and released the team. “Great job Sandy!” Spongebob said.

The team had a run in with guards, trying to get out of the facility. “Yer’ not going nowhere” one of the guards said. “Team Spongebob Go!” Spongebob said.

Linda shined light energy at their eyes, blinding them. Shin, using black magic, lifted their guns, while Spongebob and Sandy quickly took care of them.

The team got out and got into their ship. As the got into the S Jet, they heard sirens and bells going off, red lights shining. Aircrafts were chasing after them.

“I think Denominator has gotten the government on his side” Pearl said. “I knew it. I just knew he’d get into the Mayor’s head.”

TO.BE.CONTINUED

Team Spongebob - Season 5

Ep.79 “Conspiracies” (Part 2)

Continuing from Part 1, the team is still in the air trying to get away from the government jets.

“What are we going to do?” Sandy asked. “Try to out fly them.” Shin said. “Which we’ve been doing for over ten minutes now!” Linda said. “I got a plan.” Spongebob said “Pearl, your gonna need to shoot arrows at all of those jets”. The back door of the S Jet opened up. Pearl stood balanced, pointing her arrow and bow right to one of the government jets.

She took a shot. She hit the engine of one of the jets and it plunged down to the ground. Hitting three other jets on its way down. The team closed the back door and Pearl got back into her seat. “Good work Pearl.” Shin said with a smile. The remaining jet shot out bombs to the team’s ship. “Woooahhh” Shin and Spongebob both said as they steered the shit out through the line of fire.

Linda used her light abilities and made the ship invisible. “Wow, Linda! You made the ship invisible!” Patrick said. “Well I just tampered with the light rays to make it less ‘visible’ .” Linda explained. “Oh girl, just shush. You made the ship invisible.” Sandy said kind of annoyed.

The team got back to the tower and began searching on the tower computer for traces of Denominator. “He’s too hard to track. Lets pick an easier target - Icenator” Patrick said. “Good idea.” Shin said.

“Got him!” Shin said. “Good! Where?” Spongebob asked. “He’s been tracked down below the Krusty Krab. “I can’t go..” Pearl said. “Pearl….” Spongebob said with a sad expression. “I just CAN’T” Pearl said running out of the tower. “Whatever..we’ll go without her.” Sandy said.

------------------------------

Patrick earth bends all the way down under the outside of the Krusty Krab. The rest of team follows.

Denominator is controlling Mayor Floyd’s mind and making him sign declarations. Team Spongebob journeys around the underground cave. “Okay, Patrick and Sandy and Linda, you three search down there.” Shin said.

Shin and Spongebob went off on their own trail and found a room. Shin opened the door which lead into a small office room with Denominator, Icenator, and Mayor Floyd in it.

“Stop signing that Floyd!” Shin said, telekinetically throwing the papers on the ground. Icenator shot pallets if ice at Shin and Spongebob. Spongebob speeded his way through it and scissor kicked him down. Shin shot Denominator with his black magic. They both started a hand on hand combat fight that Denominator won. Shin fell to the ground, hitting his head.

By that time, Spongebob had been out the door with Mayor Floyd. “NO, NO, NO, NO!!! Nothing is going the way I planned!” Denominator said.

Linda, Patrick, and Sandy had found MermaidMan and Barnacle Boy and busted them out of their cells. “Oh my. How long have you been trapped here?” Linda asked. “For five months…I think.” MermaidMan said. “How’d you fine us?” Barnacle Boy asked. “Longest story ever, but we got to get going!” Sandy said. They all ran out of the underground cave. Spongebob was following.

Shin regained conciseness. “You pitiful fool! You ruined everything!” Denominator said. With all his might, Shin blasted his black kinetic energy of Deominator. “Good.” Shin responded.

The team all grouped at the house. “So, MM and BB are sleeping in the guest room right?” Shin asked. “Yup. I hear them snoring^^” Linda said. “Well at least they are saved.”, “ but not ‘safe’ ” Sandy said. “I know. But whatever Denominator may swing next…we will be there to stop him.” Shin said, ending the episode.

Season 5 - Rise of the Demons

Ep.80 "Tensions Blazing" (Part 1)

It was Pearl's final week of school. She was ready to graduate, but

she thought of Team Spongebob.

SpongeBob nd Linda had it in the plans to get married,and decided a

small one at a Hall was fine enough. "Five days! I can't wait! Sandy

helped me pick out the perfect wedding dress!" Linda gloated.

"You have your Tux right?" Linda asked

"Yea!" Spongebob said. They were in the Spongy Tower Headquaters

living room.

"You guys sure about this? our both so young..especially you Linda."

Shin said. "Sometimes its now or never" Linda said.

--------

Mr.Krabs picked Pearl up from school. "Four more days to Graduation.

Have you recieved any acceptance letters?

"I didn't..apply for anything.." Pearl revealed. "What? Why not? Pearl

you have to have these things in 6 months prior!"

"I KNOW" Pearl yelled.

"What's going on?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"I just want to stay in town, you know?" pearl said.

"WHY?" Mr.Krabs yelled.

"I'M THE PINK ARROW." Parl screamed.

"Wh-w-what did you say?" Mr.Krabs asked.

"I'm working for Team Spongebob."

"Stop it Pearl" Mr. Krabs started crying.

"I'M A VIGILANTE." Pearl yelled

Mr.Krabs slapped her.

"D-daddy.." Pearl said quietly as tears an down her face. She ran out

the car.

"PEARL!" Mr.Krabs yelled.

--------

Pearl arrived at the Tower.

"Pearl?" Patrick said.

"My father slapped me.." she revealed.

"Wh-why?" Sandy asked.

"He knows..I'm.."

"..Pearl I'm sorry" Shin said.

"No..the truth needed to come out." Pear said saddened.

The rest of the week, Pearl ignored her dad and stayed at Spongy Towers. Mr.Krabs did show up to her to her Graduation. He watched his little girl and her classmates throw their hats in the air, with tears falling out his eyes.

"Dad.." Pearl approached him.

"You've grown up..graduated..your not a child..you can do what you want with your life." Mr.Krabs said faithfully to her.

"I'm going to College. I sent an application to Shale University. I resigned from Team Spongebob.." she revealed.

"Pearl.." Mr.Krabs said crying.

She hugged him.

Ep.81 "Tensions Blazing" (Part 2)

Spongebob and Linda's wedding is tomorrow. So much had been done in such a short time frame. now it was all leading to tomorrow.

Denominator and Iceantor learned of Linda and SpongeBob's wedding. "What shall we do?" asked Icenator. "Hmm..i have an idea.." Denominator smiled evily.

The next day, the wedding was all set, everyone was at the Reception.

"I can't wait till we say I do!" Linda kissed SpongeBob.

"I DO not like this wedding!" Denominator said walking out of a shadow.

"I got this Linda, RUN!" Spongeob yelled.

Airships shot down the down building roof.

"AHHHHHHHH" Everyone screamed.

Spongebob used his super speed to sonic kick Denominator in his stomach. Denominator was blasted to the wall.

The Airships entered the building. Pearl took out her arrow and bow and shot down one of the ships.

"You brought that?" Mr.Krabs asked. "Just in case any thing like this happened!" Pearl revealed.

Sandy transformed into robot form and technopathically smashed several planes together.

The demons arrived and telepathcally screamed at everyone. Linda shined her light in their eyes, while Shin sliced it in the center of his body. Patrick crushed them with pieces of wall.

Pearl went to help SpongeBob. She shot three arrows at Denominator, which was blocked by Icenator.

"You always protect him?" Pearl asked. "Only on weekends!" Iceanator teased, throwing three huge glaciers at Pearl, who quickly jumped out the way.

Denominator tapped into SpongeBob's mind, hoping to send him into a coma.

"Die. Die. Die." Denominator pounded pressure onto his mind. Pearl pierced Denominator's heart with a poison arrow.

"No-oooo" Iceanotor said running up to Pearl, but SpongeBob super sonic kicked him into pounds of hard ice.

Shin and Patrick destroyed the rest of the ships.

"Well..this was a bummer" Pearl said.

"Everything is ruined!" Linda cried.

"We'll get another chance at this...someday.." Spongebob said crying.

The Episode.Season.Ended.

Team SpongeBob - Season 6: age Of The Airborne Disease

Ep.82 "December 25th, 2011"

It had been six months since the wedding tragedy. Linda and

SpongeBob decided to just stay engaged for a while.

Pearl attended Shale University just before a month ago when she

dropped out, realizing heroics-is what she wanted to do with her life.

Thus, Team SpongeBob was whole once again.

Shin decorated the tower real nice. With ornaments and fancy Christmas

tree grass.

Team SpongeBob - Season 6: Age Of The Airborne Disease

Ep.82 "December 25th, 2012"

It had been six months since the wedding tragedy. Linda and SpongeBob decided to just stay engaged for a while.

Pearl attended Shale University just before a month ago when she dropped out, realizing heroics-is what she wanted to do with her life.

Thus, Team SpongeBob was whole once again.

Shin decorated the tower real nice. With ornaments and fancy Christmas

decorations.

Sandy turned on the news to hear that Karate Island had a major incident. "Oh my.." Sandy gasped.

"Sandy whats wrong?" Shin asked. "There's just been an incident. A plane full of gas..toxic gas has just crashed on Karate Island." Sandy announced.

"WHAT?" SpongeBob shouted with small teardrops falling on to his yellow cheeks.

"We.. have to go back..." Linda said.

"Wait...you guys have been there??" Pearl asked.

"Yes...a while back." Sandy said.

"I'll get the S-Jet ready." Shin said.

Team. SpngeBob were on their way to the Karate Island white tower.

"White tower?" Pearl asked.

""Karate island recently established a leader..President figure. The White Queen." Shin announced.

Two random airships, coming out of seemingly nowhere, shot blast bullets at the Team's jet.

"What are they doing?" SpongBob asked.

"They must perceive us as a threat!" Shin said.

"Well chase 'em off!" Pearl yelled.

The Team crashed into the White Tower.

The gang step out from the ship.

"We are...Team. SpongeBob." SpongeBob spoke

"..And so the legendary heroes return...I am the White Queen of Karate Isand, Cassandra . It truly is an honor to meet you. I've only ever met Shin."

"Its been a while!" Shin said.

"Nice to meet you!" Spongebob said.

The Queen greeted everyone before Shin would announce the objectives.

"We are here to do some under cover work about the plane crash."

"Yes. It caused several of our citizens to develope meta abilities....."

"Well if you provide us with a place to stay.."

"Of course.." the Queen said cutting Shin off. "Also...Merry Christmas."

And now tune in, for the World Premiere of the Team SpongeBob and Storm Racers Crossover :) .

Ep.83 "Team Undersea Force"

Team SpongeBob were following up on the Queen's intel of a power surge underground the White Forest. A forest made landmark by the Queen herself.

Along their walk through the forest, they encountered a fish lying to the ground.

"Oh my Neptune, are you alright?" Linda asked running up to him.

"Linda, HOLD!" Shin yelled.

"I'm no threat" he spoke.

"Who are you?" SpongeBob asked.

"Nathan. I flashed through your zone during a battle...by mistake."

"Wait, how did you get through a zone without facing Queen Antrix?" Shin asked.

"Who?" Nathan asked

"She's only the ruler of ALL universes." Shin said.

"I should look her up.." Nathan said.

"You are bleeding.." Sandy said.

"Ah. Yes, I was attacked by a large lizard like metallic creature. It stole my boatmobile. Probably for its tech quality." Nathan explained as Shin operated on his bruises.

We then see a flashback. The Undersea Force were racing through the ruins of Senato to collect some artifacts.

"There are some ancient Blue Sentient artifacts near the exterior of the Rark Kingdom," Darsun said to the gang through the communicators.

Just then, a strange portal appeared out of nowhere, and Nathan went sliding into it.

"Guys, HELP!" Nathan yelled.

"What the heck is that thing?!" Nora asked. 

"Strange, it does not seem to be a Storm Field..." Darsun said.

We then cut to present.

"How much..quality are we talking Mr. Nathan?" SpongeBob asked

"My boat is called the Splitvire. Capable of astonishing technical feats. Blasting power for example, and to slice through sharp objects," Nathan told them.

"Ok, we need to get it back. Do you know where the creature went?" SpongeBob asked.

"I would guess into those caves." Nathan said.

They all started walked into the caves.

"What is your organization?" Patrick asked.

"I lead an operative team of the Undersea Force."

"Undersea Force? I've heard of that." Shin said.

The group walked into a large lab. Standing before them, a giant metal creature. Out of the shadows came a man in a white lab coat.

"I'm glad you've all arrived. Now we can start the party..shall I call it!" he said.

Nathan noticed his boatmobile lying on the second floor. "Splitvire!" he said.

"Metal Monger, ATTACK" the man said running away.

Metal Monger made a vibratic punch into the ground, sending chugs of rocks, flying everywhere. Sandy, SpongeBob, and Linda all stepped behind Shin as he made a barrier.

Pearl, Patrick, and Nathan raced up to the second floor to find the mad scientist standing in front of Splitvire. Splitvire had several cords in it that were copying its tech info.

He had on two HUGE metal gloves that produce electricity. "Call me The Shocker!" He grinned evily.

"Or dead meat." Pearl said shooting an arrow at him. The arrow completely combusted in reaction to the electricity. Pearl's left eyebrow raised.

Shin released the barrier and Linda shot rays of light at Metal Monger. He was left uneffected, so Shin flew up contolled a giant steam pump and dropped it on Metal Monger. Black smoke flew everywhere thanks to the exploion. Again uneffective. "Time to take things up a notch!" Sandy said turning to her robotic side.

She punched MM 10 feet back onto the ground. He resurfaces and they both go hand to hand.

Pearl shot more and more failed arrows. The Shocker hit his metal gloves on the metal platform which electrocouted Pearl. "UHHH" Pearl screamed, falling down.

Patrick made a vast amount of earth, break the second floor's metal platform,bringing it all down.

Metal Monger slammed Sandy into the wall, but Nathan, on the Splitsvire at last, shot Metal Monger through the wall.

Everyone ran out into the White Forest to see Nathan battling the Monger.

Nathan had out a chainsaw on the Splitsvire and cut MM. The monster got really mad now.

"NATHAN!" a girl called out.

"Nora?" Nathan said.

Nathan's friends had showed up. Shin concealed MM within a large barrier. Nathan greeted his friends.

"We were worried when we saw that your boat went off course and you flashed into this weird world," Laneld explained.

"Who are your new friends?" Kane asked.

"A group of super heroes..they are nice." Nathan said.

"You wanna help them 'em, don't you?" Dash asked.

"Everyone, it seems like you are in an alternate world of Bikini Bottom," Darsun explained through the communicators. "It seems like a glitch caused a brief lapse through both dimensions."

"Fascinating...but the fact there are alternate worlds makes my head hurt a bit," Zelleo said.

"Yeah, let's just finish up whatever is going on here," Dash said.

Metal Monger broke down Shin's barrier.

Laneld shot a sonic blast at MM. Parts of his metal slit. Sandy, in her robotic form, punched Metal Monger to Nora who shot out an energy blasts from her boat.

"This thing just won't go down!" Zelleo said.

"Then lets end this, now...with the secret combo move we've been working on." Nathan said.

"Ahhh! I catch your drift!" Dash said.

"Lets do it!" Zelleo said zestfully.

The seven other-siders circled around Metal Monger. They shot out "leveled" energy from each of their boats, making a huge energy barrier over MM.

Shin tapped into the barrier with his powers and controlled it, lifting it up mid air. "Drop him!" Patrick said. Shin did so. Patick punched MM into a tornado SpongeBob made, using his super speed. It blasted him into the ground.

Pearl shot a final arrow at his body. Metal Monger was down.

Karate Island authorities showed up at the White Forest. Asking everyone questions and arrested The Shocker. Scientist took Metal Mongers body to investigate.

"Thanks Nathan. For you and your friends help! Your all Official Team SpongeBob Affiliates!" SpongeBob said, giving them communicators.

"Thanks." Nathan said.

"Why can't WE have more girls, huh?" Nora said jokingly to her friends.

"Haha, be glad, a lot of girls gets things..complicated ." Sandy said, referencing her past fights with Linda."

"But a lot of boys gets things..sweaty -___-." Nora said as the girls chuckled among themselves.

"We got the universal key for this place." Kane reported. The portal back opened.

"Time to go home, huh?" Dash asked.

"If you ever need us again..just beep!" Nathan said, gesturing the communicator, being the last to go through the portal.

Team SpongeBob waved goodbye.

Ep.84 "Socials"

11:00 AM December 31st, 2012

SpongeBob was ready to be prepped for the Queen's New Years Eve Social Party at The Conference House, Karate Island. He was in a towel having just stepped out the shower. He talked amongst his friends in the White Tower living room lounge.

"Why are you the only one that gets to go?" Linda asked. "The Queen just wants one represenive from our team. Preferabbly, the leader." SpongeBob explained. "When DID we ever state you were our leader?" Patrick asked. "Yea! Just like we never voted in the name 'Team SpongeBob'! " Sandy stated.

"Guys.." SpngeBob started. "I'm leaving." Pearl said getting off the counch. "Where?" Shin asked. "Ouut" Pearl said leaving.

"SpongeBob, are you ready?" an old lady servant standing in front of a group of people asked.

"The fashion police." Linda sarcastically said, making her, Sandy, Shin, and Patrick chuckle.

11 PM December 31st, 201, The Conference House, Karate Island

SpongeBob and The White Queen, Cassandra arrived at the party.

"Cassandra! very nice to see you again."

"SpongeBob, this is Mr. Harp. He's the mayor of a nearby town." Cassandra said.

"SPONGEBOB? As in TEAM SPONGEBOB?" Mr.Harp asked excitedly.

"That would be me!" SpongeBob said, being hugged embracefully by the man.

"I've only heard legends and myths about how you and your friends brought peace and tranquility to the islan again."

"It wasn't easy, " Spongebob started.

"Is it true that you travel with the one called Shin Fu?" the man interrupted.

SpongeBob met a lot of island officials.

He got on stage and made a speech.

"Yes. The rumors are true. Team SpongeBob has returned to Karate Island!!!(Crowd claps and cheers). We are determined to find out the cause of the recent plane crash."

Suddenly, a stiletto flew towards the Queen on stage. SpongeBob used his super speed to push her out of the way. A group of fish dropped down from the roof and the walls and took out a bunch of daggers and knives.

Everyone running and screaming for their lives. SpongeBob hopped on a table. One of the assasins duel-ed him. SpongeBob caught him in a leg jab.

SpongeBob made a twister, sucking in all the targets. He stopped. With white magic, the Queen telekinetically controlled the bodies of the assasins.

"See people. Their making a differnce already!" Mr.Harp said, making everyone clap.

It was now, January 1st, 2013 12:00 AM. Shin called SpongeBob on his communicator. They both had a lot to tell eachother.

Ep.85/86 "Secrets Of Karate Island"

Ep.85 "Terrors"

11:00 AM December 31st, 2012

SpongeBob was ready to be prepped for the Queen's New Years Eve Social Party at The Conference House, Karate Island. He was in a towel having just stepped out the shower. He talked amongst his friends in the White Tower living room lounge.

"Why are you the only one that gets to go?" Linda asked. "The Queen just wants one represenive from our team. Preferably, the leader." SpongeBob explained. "When DID we ever state you were our leader?" Patrick asked. "Yea! Just like we never voted in the name 'Team SpongeBob'! " Sandy stated.

"Guys.." SpngeBob started. "I'm leaving." Pearl said getting off the conch. "Where?" Shin asked. "Ouut" Pearl said leaving.

11:30 AM December 31st, 2012

Pearl gazed around the mainland of Karate Island. The capital, where the White Queen, Cassandra lives.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a distressed crowd shouting at a man on top of the local church. He had on a black outfit with red water shooters, only instead of water, came out spray graffiti!

"Pressurized Air.." Pearl thought.

The crowd screamed as the graffiti spray cracked ground. Pearl got on top of the roof and shot arrows at him. His spray was powerful enough to com-bust her arrows.

He jumped off the roof, into an alley way. She shot several arrows which exploded trash cans. Making gas cover the mysterious "artist", allowing him to get away.

Pearl jumped down into the alley and saw a strange graffiti art he put on the wall.

It read:

ΣΥΝΩΜΟΣΙA

Pearl took a picture of it.

She called in the team. They met her in the alley.

"SpongeBob-"

"Is getting ready for the social." Shin reminded Pearl.

"This graffiti.." Linda said.

"Know what it means?" Pearl asked.

"N-o. Shin?"

"Not me. Pat?"

"Nah."

"Why even ask him?!" Pearl said.

"Hey!" Patrick said, offended.

"I'll search up this word's..(if it is that)...meaning and you guys find the criminal." Linda said. With that, Pearl and the boys, Shin and Pat, all took off.

12:00 PM December 31st, 2012

The three looked around and found the mysterious painter, spraying a group of police men out of his way. Pearl shot an arrow at the machinery on him, that produced his spray paint. He quickly pushed himself out of the way.

Shin launched down white magic down on him, but he avoided it. Patrick attacked him with huge boulders. He sprayed the ground beneath him to lift him up and over the rocks. He then sprayed Pat's eyes. "Ahhhh" Patrick cried. "PAT!" Shin and Pearl screamed.

Linda arrived. "IT MEANS CONSPIRACY.." she shouted. "In Greek.." she ended, finally caught up to Shin and Pearl.

The spray painter blasted onto a roof, leaving a trail of red paint spray. "I GOT HIM. You two heal Patrick." Pearl shouted.

She climbed onto the roof by latter.

"Who..Are you?" Pearl asked tensed.

"Call me Pintar." he said.

"Why.."

"I don't want to willingly hurt the citizens of the Mainland. I want to scare them away. So, I am terrorizing them." Pintar revealed.

"That's CRAZY! Why do they need to be scared away?" Pearl asked.

"A conspiracy is going on. I spelled it in Greek so the officials wouldn't know anyone is on to them. I hoped some smart soul would figure it out. Looks that's you!" He blushed.

"Not me. My friend." Pearl said.

Shin came up.

"Shin!" Pearl said surprised. Several bombs launched to the roof. Shin transported Pearl and himself away.

"NO! Pintar!" Pearl yelled.

"I-m..sorry?" Shin asked.

"He was going to finish telling me about the conspiracy!" Pearl said.

"What conspiracy?" Shin and Linda asked.

"Now we'll never know.." Pearl said.

"Hmm.." Shin said thinking.

"Pat..are your eyes okay?" Linda asked.

"I..can't see.." Patrick cried.

Hours later, January 1st, 2013 12:00 AM.

Shin called SpongeBob on his communicator.

They both had a lot to tell each other.

Ep.86 "Lovers"

January 1st, 2013 3:00 AM

The team met up late at night in the basement of the White Tower.

"So we know there's assassins running around Mainland." SpongeBob noted.

"And we know there's rumors of some crazy conspiracy!" Pearl noted.

"And we know Patrick's hurt.." Sandy said.

"He's resting.." Shin told her.

"I should of been there.." Sandy said.

"Its fine, you were napping.." Linda said.

"Yuup. The price of pulling an all nighter movie fest." Sandy admitted.

January 1st, 2013 12 PM

Sandy invited Patrick to take an afternoon stroll with her in the park.

"Mainland's Park is so beautiful! Thanks Sandy. This is just what I needed!" Patrick said.

"How is your eyesight." Sandy asked.

"I can see by connecting with the earth. So in a way, its good." Patrick said.

"But Pat, its-Ehmm,Ehmm.."

Patrick kisses Sandy.

"Sandy..I don't wanna wait for this..will you go out with me?" Patrick asked.

"OMG!" Sandy says.

"Missed me?"

"Mikey!"

January 1st, 2013 1:30 PM

Shin was hanging out with the queen, Cassandra. It was apart of a plan to distract her while Linda, and SpongeBob broke into the towers Security and Files room.

"Some more tea?" Cassandra asked as the both of them had a tea for two on the roof.

"Sure!" Shin said.

"Shin Fu, we have got to compare notes on psionic energy!"

"Have you met The Atom Queen?" Shin asked.

"A while ago. She taught me a few things.

"Oh really?"

"Yea!"

January 1st, 2013 1:30 PM Mainland Central Park, Karate Island.

"Mikey...please..." Patrick said shaky.

"I'm not here for a fight chumps. After I left Bikini Bottom, I fled to Karate Island. I turned my life around.." Mikey said.

"So..your not gonna attack us?" Sandy asked.

"I put you kids through enough. Enjoy each other." Mikey said, taking off.

January 1st, 2013 1:30 PM Mainland Jailhouse, Karate Island.

Pearl visits Pintar.

"The cops owe me and Shin for stopping your terrorism. They gave me ten minutes with you." Pearl states.

"Quality time this will be." Pintar smirks.

"Tell me. What is the Queen plotting?"

"The police might "dispose" of you if they hear you asking me that question." Pintar teased.

"I shut down the security cams before I came ^^. Yea, the Queen's tower has a room that controls all the tech in the city!" Pearl said.

"So no one can see us?"

"Nope." Pearl said.

Pintar grabs Pearl in an embraceful kiss. Pearl pushes back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Pearl yells, backing to the door.

"PEARL, WAIT. The Queen.. she and her officials were behind the plane crash! They will attempt it again!" Pintar reveals.

"How do you know?" Pearl asked.

"I'M HER SON." Pintar said pulling off his mask.

January 1st, 2013 1:55 PM Mainland Central Park, Karate Island.

Patrick and Sandy sat on the bench. Patrick had his arm around her.

"Mikey..changed." Sandy said.

"Lets talk about us.." Patrick said.

"Pat.."

"Sandy, I am so in love with you..and I've never felt like this for anyone..." Patrick told her.

Sandy surprised him with a huge kiss.

"Woah.." Patrick reacted.

Sandy just smiled, wondering how they would tell the team.

Ep.87 "Failplan"

January 1st, 2013 2:55 PM White Tower

The team met up in the basement of of the White Tower.

"So we know Pintar's her son.." Shin said.

"The queen's?" Patrick asked.

"Yea." Shin said

"He told me that he overheard his mother's plans as she discussed them to other officials, and when she discovered this, she tried sening him away from the island, however he rebelled and threatened to tell the entire island, so she attempted to kill him!"

Everyone gasped

"Her own son?" SpongeBob was shocked.

"He took on his Pintar identity and became a wanted criminal. But..he's NOT." Pearl stressed.

"Well, I agree he's been jailed for trying to stop a conspiracy..but-" Shin started.

"ITS MY FAULT. I hunted him down and helped the police capture him. I got him in guys. I gotta get him out" Pearl shoots out.

"Wh-what do you mean Pearl?" Sandy asked.

"Lets not make any bold moves..." Shin said.

"Agreed" SpongeBob and Linda says.

"But..I-"

"Pearl, patience!" Patrick said making everyone chuckle.

January 1st, 2013 8:55 PM White Forest

Pearl and Pintar were in a high speed car chase with Mainland policemen. A terrible snow blizzard was going on. Pearl, without telling the team, busted Pintar out of jail.

She was on top of Pintar's car, shooting arrows at the police cars.

"Pintar! I can't keep this up, its too cold!" Pearl stressed.

Team SpongeBob arrived and took out the cars. Shin put up a barrier wall so the cop cars could not get past.

Sandy stopped Pintar's car, ripped a door off and grabbed Pearl out.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" Sandy yelled.

"SAVING PINTAR!" Pearl yelled back

"Pearl, you put our entire investigation in danger!" SpongeBob said.

"Pintar, GET OUT OF HERE, the barrier will only last another minute." Shin commanded.

Pintar drove off.

Shin transported them to the tower, only to face the White Queen on her throne, with what seemed like 50 guards surrounding her.

"Queen...we-" Shin started.

"YOU , have made yourselfs, enemies of the island." Cassandra said.

Pearl pointed her arrow.

"ATTACK!" Cassandra ordered.

The soldiers and Team SpongeBob got into a brawl.

SpongeBob created a twister with his super speed and sucked several soldiers around it.

Sandy used her technopathy/metal control to break metal off walls and aim them to the soldiers.

Shin shot several beams of white magic.

Linda felt a strange power within her. She rose into the air and unleashed a powerful beam of light, that destroyed the entire palace.

"NO!" The Queen cried.

The White Tower, which is made of glass, was crashing down.

Shin transported him, Sandy, SpongeBob, Pearl, and Patrick away.

"NO, LINDA!" Spongebob cried, being transported.

Ep.88 "Shocking"

January 2nd, 2013 10:08 PM Mainland Grump Forest

"Camping out. Feels like old times again huh?" Shin joked, chewing on bacon.

Everyone laughed, except SpongeBob.

"WHY ARE WE JUST SITTING AROUND? We should be looking for Linda!" SpongeBob yelled at his teammates. They had all scrambled into Grump Forest. Far from the Queen's tower. They set up a camp as well.

"We are going to, SpongeBob! We need to do it delicately though!" Shin said.

"Yea, we don't want the Queen and the government to find us! Now eat your breakfast." Pearl said.

"I CA-AN'T EEAT!" SpongeBob snapped, throwing his plate.

"Wow.." Patrick said surprised.

"Hold your temper." Pearl said with an angry, squinty eye expression.

"Everyone, just calm down. Me and Patrick wanted to tell you all something..." Sandy said.

Patrick stood up and put his arm around Sandy.

"We're dating." Sandy announced.

Shin, Pearl, and SpongeBob's faces lit up with shock.

"I'm out of here.." SpongeBob said leaving the camps

"SpongeBob, NO." Shin yelled trying to chase after him, but Pearl stoped him, putting her compound bow against his chest.

"Let him cool off." she said.

January 2nd, 2013 10:09 PM Outside of Mainland Official Government House Of Representatives

"Team SpongeBob are now enemies of the state. Anyone found assisting them in any way, will be liberated to fullest extent of the law. If you report a sighting or catch them yourselves...you'll never have to worry about making money ever again." the Queen announced to her citizens.

They all ponder what went wrong and look at eachother in confusion..and fear.

January 2nd, 2013 10:30 PM Mainland Grump Forest

SpongeBob walked around the forest..not caring where he'd go...when he'd stop, turn around, and go back to the campsite. To his friends.

Suddenly, an electric bolt hit near SpngeBob and he was blasted into a tree.

"Interesting I find you here. Especially after what the Queen just announced to her citizens!" It was The Shocker.

"Its you.." SpongeBob said, using his super speed to kick The Shocker back.

"Heh heh, yah know, your going to have do much better than that if you want to live!" The Shocker said creating a huge bolt and blasting it.

A barrer covered SpongeBob just in time. The bolt destroyed the barrier, however SpongeBob was left unharmed.

"GUYS!" SpongeBob cheered, seeing Shin, Pearl, Patrick, and Sandy running into the battlefield.

"Oh great, the team.." The Shocker said angered.

Sandy, in robotic form, went hand to hand with The Shocker's big metal hand gloves.The Shocker finally took an aim for her chest, blasting her backwards.

Pearl shot an arrow to him, but he turned around and destroyed it with his electricty.

"The rematch I've been waiting for." Pearl said.

"That makes two!" The Shocker replied throwing a bolt at her.

Shin blocked it with a barrier.

"Thanks." Pearl called out.

SpongeBob super speed kicked The Shocker into a tree.

Patrick, using his earth powers, made the tree fall on The Shocker.

The Shocker protected himself and made a huge bolt,exploding the huge tree, sending flames, gas, and pieces of wood everywhere.

They then took off quickly, before The Shocker could get up.

January 2nd, 2013 1100 PM S-Jet, Mainland

"How did The Shocker escape jail?" Sandy asked.

"I think his arrest was a set up. The queen might be working with him" Pearl suggested.

"So, where we headin' again?" Patrick asked.

"Somewhere safe..a local town." Shin replied.

"And Linda?" SpongeBob asked

"I'll use my abilities to look for her...I promise." Shin said.

"I'm really sorry for acting like a jerk guys...I ju-just wanted to find Linda.." SpongeBob apologized.

"Which we can't do if the officials catch us." Sandy said.

"I know.." SpongeBob said.

"We all forgive you SpongeBob." Shin said.

"Oh and by the way..congrats on the relationship." SpongeBob said to Sandy and Patrick.

They smiled at him.

Ep.89 "Bloodlines"

January 6th, 2013 4:00 PM Mainland Forest

The team were walking through the forest, on a search for a town to buy food from. "We're running low on cash" Pearl said. "We'll work something out" Shin said. "And Linda?" SpongeBob asked. "I'm sorry Sponge, but I've found literally no trace of her with my powers" Shin told him.

"..I see" SpongeBob said teary eyed.

"But, look Sponge, we'll find her. Its gonna be okay!" Patrick said

--------

They walked into a town, but no people were around.

"Oh great. DESERTED." Pearl said.

"Not quite!" a womanly voice was heard, then a female appeared.

"Shin!" the woman said.

"Mom..? MOM!" Shin said crying, running into his mother's arms.

"I can't believe its you.." Shin whispered.

"Mom..these are my friends. SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Pearl."

"I'm Azarah" she told them.

"Nice to meet you" they all greeted her.

------------

January 6th, 2013 4:20 PM Mainland House Of Representatives

Cassandra is in her large room speaking to a governor. "I need new leads on those brats, NOW." she demanded.

"Its not as easy as the snap of the fingers, my Queen." he said.

"Then MAKE IT".

A woman came in. "My Queen..your son is here to see you...I think he'll finally cooperate." she told the Queen, who smiled.

-------------

January 6th, 2013 4:30 PM Mainland Deserted Town

Azarah led the team into a cabin. "Aria, you brother and his friends are joining us for early supper." Azarah told her.

"Shin Fu?! Its really you?" Aria asked.

Shin hugged his sister, who had on the same thing their mother had on. A white cloak with a hood over her head, which is usually on a cloak.

"Shin never told us he had a sister.." SpongeBob said.

"She was young when I ran away from home.." Shin blurted out.

"You had good reason. Dad tried to use you." Aria said.

"About your father.." Azarah started.

"You know that I destroyed him." Shin said.

"When I no longer felt his presence..I knew what had happened..so me and Aria came to the island to get the full story, but...we never found you. Until now" Azarah smiled.

"Where are all the people here" Patrick asked.

"This village was attacked by a demon a year ago. They fled." Azarah revealed.

--------------

January 6th, 2013 4:25 PM Mainland House Of Representatives

Cassandra approached her son at the main entrance hall.

"So you've decided to cooperate." Cassandra said.

"Only if you leave Pearl and her friends alone." Pintar asked.

"But they are now apart of the equation. Besides, I only need the power houses captured. Shin Fu, SpongeBob, and Linda. You don't need to hurt Pearl." Cassandra reassured him.

-------------

January 6th, 2013 10:30 PM Mainland Deserted Town

Sandy lies awake while the other teammates are fast asleep. She overhears Azarah and Aria's cabin open- and close.

She follows them into the forest outside the town. Hiding behind a tree, she hears them talking.

"Mother, with Shin here, we can finally grab the prize under the town." Aria said.

"I don't know.." Azarah said.

"COME ON, we have enough power! Me, you, and Shin." Aria pleaded.

"Well I guess its too late to stop here, considering we chased all the people away." Azarah agreed.

They spotted Sandy. Sandy ran.

"lrig taht pots" Aria said a spell. Sandy stopped in her tracks. She coud not move a muscle.

"eert gib ot lrig nip" Azarah casted a spell that pinned Sandy to a huge tree.

"reh dnuora seniv eit" Azarah casted. A bunch of vines tied her up.

"PLEASE! STOP!" Sandy said.

Aria and Azarah casted a sell which would render her and her spiritual escence invisble.

"raeppasid tirips reh dna lrig ekam"

-----------------

January 7th, 2013 8:00 AM Mainland Deserted Town

It was morning time and the team was searching for sandy.

"NO" Patrick shout, throwing a huge boulder into a vacant house.

"Pat! Don't worry she couldn't of got far." Pearl said.

"I'm afraid, your wrong. I can't seem to find her within the 20 mile area." Shin revealed.

"Niether can me and Aria." Azarah said, knowing what she did the other night.

-----------------

January 7th, 2013 10:00 AM Mainland Deserted Town

Patrick, Pearl, and SpongeBob were searching the forest again for other possible people around. They came across an old woman in a black cloak. They talked to her.

"Why would you all bother with those witches?" the old woman asked.

"Ms. Rossfield, what do you mean." SpongeBob asked.

"I SENSE A PRESENCE! But its covered..by magic." Ms. Rossfield revealed

The team and the woman ran to a big tree.

"Spirits, unleash the cover of her presence." Ms. Rossfield chanted.

"SANDY!" Patrick, SpongeBob, and Pearl screamed, untying her.

"Azarah and Aria are evil. BIG TIME" Sandy tells them.

--------------------

January 7th, 2013 10:29 AM Mainland Deserted Town

Shin, Azarah, and Aria were all practicing their magic out back.

"I'm glad dad never knew about my abilities.." Aria said.

"I couldn't tell when I already knew what he would do with you, Shin." Azarah said.

"He's gone now thankfully." Shin said.

"You know Shin..me, you, and your sister..together, we could be even more powerful than Conquess." Azarah explained.

"Yeaa.." Shin said.

"There a jewel underneath the town that could help us! But we need your help. Three sorcerors together!" Aria said.

"You guys..wanna, grasp more power?" Shin asked.

"We have come all this way! We have worked our skills to this moment! We have to always draw power, WHEREVER IT IS, WHOEVER IS IN OUR WAY!" Azarah ranted.

Shin's eyes opened wide. "Its you. You guys..chased all the people away! Sandy found out and you kidnapped her!" Shin blew their cover.

"Aria, why don't you..talk..to your brother. " Azarah said, transporting away.

Azarah transported to Shin's friends, who were entering the town.

"We know what you guys have been doing. Its over!" SpongeBob said.

Pearl was about to take a shot at Azarah. "worra dna wob s'lrig taht kaerb" Azarah chanted. Pearl's bow and arrow completely broke down.

SpongeBob and Sandy charged. "retaw htiw yawa meht ksiw" Azarah, blowing them away. Patrick launched a huge boulder at her, but she put up a strong barrier.

---------

"Think about it Shin.." Aria said.

"I HAVE and NO." Shin shouted.

"Then be GONE, like father!" Aria said shooting bolts of black magic at Shin. Shin created a black energy sheild. "!emalf s'nogard" Aria chanted, shooting black magic dragon flames at Shin. His sheild weakened. "I know more than the DARK ARTS. PURE BEATS ALL" Shin said demonically as he shot white energy at Aria.

"No, NO, NOO." Aria screamed. A white flash covered everything. She was gone. Shin cried. "Wha-wh-what did I do to her?" Shin asked himself with tears running down his face.

His friends ran to him. "Shin..?" Sandy asked.

"Where's Azarah?" Shin asked quietly.

"We don't know. She vanished in a flash." SpongeBob told him.

Shin's eyebrow went up.

"Come on. We're getting out of this town." Sandy said.

"Okay, but you guys go on ahead for a minute." Shin said. They left him alone.

Suddely, in front of Shin, appeared the jewel that was underneath the town, which Azarah and Aria were looking for.

"No way." Shin said picking it up, putting it in his pocket, and running to catch up with his friends.