• Advertisement

Team SpongeBob

TJ

Team Spongebob :Season 2- Ice Age Saga
Ep.23 "The Eagle"

"Guys, a nearby town is complaining about a man with an eagle like appearance is terrorizing them. I think we should help" Linda said. "Now Linda, we only fight danger, if danger comes to us. We don't go to it." Squidward told her. "Well, I'll go by myself' Linda said. "Your powers aren't enough to take on a bad guy alone, Linda" Spongebob started, "I'll come with you". "You in Shin,Pat?" Linda asked. " OK" They both said. "Fine, I'll come.." Squidward replied.

The team waited until night and they finally saw the man attacking an innocent woman. "The Eagle, right?" Linda asked. "Nobody says my name in vain, NOBODY" The Eagle screamed coming toward Linda. "Nobody hurts Linda" Spongebob said as he and the Eagle started to fight. The Eagle struck Spongebob with his sharp claws. Spongebob karate kicked him. "Stop!" Squidward said. "I'm a telepath and I know you don't wanna hurt people. You've been hurt, tortured, and taken advantage of." Squidward said. "You people can never understand my pain and suffering" the Eagle said, flying away.

Team Spongebob :Season 2- Ice Age Saga

Ep.24 "The Eagle" (Part 2)

"We have to find the Eagle." Shin said. "Maybe we just need to leave him alone. From what I got from his mind, he is a seriously disturbed dude." Squidward said. "We can't let him cause trouble though.." Shin stated.

"Maybe we can find him and talk to him." Linda suggested. "Linda, I know you are optimistic, but I don't think he'd havve a change of heart." Shin said. "We'll never know if we don't try" Linda cried. "Linda..maybe..Shin's right on this one. Maybe we shouldn't try to talk to him. Finding him and defeating him is the better plan." Spongebob said. The team went back the campsite and slept. Linda awaited until everyone was asleep and she snuck away from the campsite to find the Eagle.

After an hour of searching, she finally found him sitting in by a river flow, camping out. "Hey. You.." Linda shouted running to him. "Your that girl!" The Eagle said. "Listen, we got off to a rough start, but I just want to help you." Linda stressed. "Naive girl..see, I don't need your help..or anyone else's." The Eagle said. "Please..let me.." Linda started, The Eagle grabbed her with great force. "Please, my friends are coming to destroy you tomorrow, let me heal you." Linda said. "Sorry, but no" The Eagle said, with an evil laugh. The next morning, the team woke up. "Where's Linda?" Spongebob asked. "I haven't seen her since she stormed off yesterday. I thought she went in her tent" Patrick said. "She's not there.." Spongebob replied. "She's probably just cooling off.." Shin stated. "Well, lets go find The Eagle guy" Squidward said.

The team located the Eagle. Little did they know, they would fall into a horrible trap. "He should be here" Shin said. Suddenly The Eagle busted out of the ground and began attacking the team. Shin shot bolts of black hex, but some strange yellow power came out of The Eagle's finger tips. "What?" Shin was puzzled. Spongebob tried to karate kick him, but The Eagle flew up to high. Patrick hit The Eagle out of the sky with a huge boulder. "You kill me and you'll neever find that poor young woman." The Eagle said. "LINDA! Where is she..WHERE IS LINDA?" Spongebob yelled. "You seem very protective of this girl..you like her?" The Eagle teased. Spongebob blushed, "please, where is she?" he said. "Spongebob, I hear her yelling. She's down here." Shin said. The team got her out from under ground. "EAGLE! WAIT!" Linda screamed. The Eagle flew away. "Linda, please..NEVER do this again" Spongebob said, but by the time Spongebob finished that sentence, Linda was in his arms. Hugging him..tightly.

Team Spongebob: Season 2- Ice Age Saga
Ep.25 "The Girl Who Helped"
Shin and Spongebob were walking throught the forest picking berries in the morning."Well, this should be a good enough amount for now." Spongebob said. As they walked back, Shin began to talk. "Ya know, Linda's been a big help since she joined the team two weeks ago. "She has, hasn't she?" Spongebob said blushing.
"I think she has more power than she can neccesairly grip." Shin said. "What do you mean?" Spongebob asked. "I just think there's more to her light powers than she may realize." Shin explained.

Later on, the team went to a village that was rumored to have been attacked by a terrible super powered criminal. "Oh my.." Linda said as the team walked into the town. "We have to help these people" Linda urged. "We will..just.. be patient." Shin said to her. The team made 4 tents. Linda, Spongebob, Shin, and Patrick were in each of these tents, awaiting for Squidward to bring in the poorly hurt people. An old man entered Linda's tent. "Just lay down here.." Linda said. The man layed down. Linda got a bucket of warm water and a small white cloth. She started healing his bruises. "I..can sense..you are very powerful and spiritual." the old man said. "I'm really the opposite of that. I'm weak and I never really got into that religion stuff.." Linda said. "I can feel the power within you though" the old man said. "Trust me, there's nothing special about me, besides these lame light bending powers." Linda replied. "Your so sure about that?" the man reassured. "Ya know, some light bender do have the power of illuminapathy." The Old Man said. Suddenly his heart began pounding and it was squeezing in reall tight. "Oh my God..are you alright" Linda asked. The man had died. The following day, the team was walking back home. "I'm sorry Linda..about that old man." Spongebob said. "Its alright. Something he said really enlightened me.." Linda said holding Spongebob's hand.

Ep.26 "Karate Island Krusty Krab"
"Guys, Mr.Krabs is coming today!" Spongebob said excited. "That's today?" Patrick asked. "Yeah. How could you forget?" Spongebob said. "Who's Mr.Krabs?" Linda asked. "My boss back at Bikini Bottom" Spongebob told her. "You know, I really miss home and having to work at the Krusty Krab. I miss Mr.Krabs too." Spongebob vented. Mr.Krab's finally arrived. "Ay boy!" He said walking up to Spongebob. "Mr.Krabs!" Spongebob said hugging his old boss.

So, you got a tent for me or what.." Mr.Krabs asked. "Right this way sir.." Shin said to Mr.Krabs shaking his hand. Later on, Spongebob came in Mr.Krab's tent. "Hey, sir" Spongebob said. "No reason to call me sir anymore see how you no longer work for me." Mr.Krabs said. "See, thats what I've been thinking about. I want you to stay here at Karate Island and open up a Krusty Krab here!" Spongebob said optimistic. "Ay......I don't know.." Mr.Krabs said. "Think about it." Spongebob said leaving Mr.Krabs tent. The following morning, Mr.Krabs came to Spongebob. "Well boy, I wanna do it. I wanna open up a Krusty Krab here on Karate Island!" Mr.Krabs told him.

The first week went amazingly well. "Ah! Just like old days, ay Squiddy?" Spongebob asked. "Whatever.." Squidward moaned. Linda and Shin were amazed by the krabby patties taste. Suddenly, Stone-Man burst through the door. "I'm back baby!" Stone-Man said as he turned many of the customers into stone Shin hexed the lights and made it fall on Stone-Man. Patrick and Linda took stone man to jail and Shin used a spell to free the people from their stone prison. "Well lads, I think this proves that having a Krusty Krab here is too darn risky and dangerous..atleast till you boys clear the evil here..goodbye lads, I'll miss ya." Mr.Krabs said leaving. "Goodbye Mr.Krabs." Spongebo sadly said as him and Squidward waved goodbye to their old chap.

Ep.27 "Home"

Spongebob and Linda werewalking deep into the forest to find a rare flower for Patrick's fever, only to find Sandy's body on the ground. "SANDY." Spongebob screamed. "You know her?" Linda asked. "Yes. She left the team to find a karate master before you came. What could of happened to her?" Spongebob asked. Lind felt Sandy's head. "A concussion I think." Linda said. "Go back to the campsite and tell Shin and the guys about this. I'll stay here....with Sandy.." Spongebob said. Linda hurried back to the camp.

"Guys, this woman Spongebob knows..umm.. Sandy, that's right Sandy. She has a head concussion." Linda reported. "What?" Shin asked. Linda led Shin and Squidward to the spot where Spongebob was with Sandy "Where's Pat?" Spongebob asked when Linda, Shin, and Squid arrived. "Pat's still very sick, but oh my..Sandy looks terrible. What happened?" Shin asked. "Come on, lets all carry her back to the campsite. The group carried Sandy back to the camp. Linda ran into Pat's tent. "Hey Linda, I'm getting better I think." Patrick said. "We found Sandy with a head concussion.." Linda blurted out to him. "What? How? When?" Pat was confused. "She's in a coma.." Shin said with a single teardrop. "........" Spongebob was speechless. "How could I let this happened" Spongebob cried. "Your not responsible for her stupidly running off to find a master. She got what she asked for." Squidward spoke.

At that moment, Spongebob punched him in the face. Shin had to hold Spongebob back. "OK, OK.....lets just all chill." Shin said. "Linda... your light powers..try using them against Sandy's brainwaves." Shin said. Linda glared her light to Sandy's head Linda could feel Sandy's thoughts, emotions, and the psionic barrier attacking her mind. Linda used her light to break the barrier. "G..uys" Sandy awakened. "LINDA....your...your..a illuminapath." Shin said. "What?" Linda asked. "Illuminapathy refers to using the light rays from any light source, like the sun for instance, to break psionic attacks on the mind and heal or anhance it." Shin stated. "Sandy....your home...and that's all that matters." Spongebob said kissing her cheek softly.

Ep.28 "Trapped and Betrayed"

It was time. The team had to cross the forest to the Fairies house. "Come on guys, I can feel it. The Ice Queen has started her plan to turn Karate Island into an icy apocalypse." Shin said.

"Yea lets go guys." Spongebob said. The team began their travel only for the Ice Queen to arrive. "So, where do you guys think your going." The Ice Queen asked throwing ice caps at the team.

Shin came face to face with the Ice Queen. She levitated water towards Shin, but Shin used a barrier to protect himself. Shin then used his black magic and shot rays oof it at the Queen, but she protected hersself by creating an icy wall. Linda shined her light into the Queen's eyes. This gave Shin the chance to shoot black magic at the Queen. He did so.

The Queen began making an icy blizard. Spongebob and the gang escaped. Suddenly Spongebob, Linda, Shin, Sandy, and Patrick fell out. Squidward unleashed a psionic telepathic attack on the team. "Suckers" Squidward said.

They woke up to find themselves hanging on a wall, strapped by metal bars.

"Squidward did this" They all realized. Spongebob began crying. "Why would he betray us? Me?" He asked.

"We have to focus on getting out of here." Shin said. Patrick levitated rocks with his mind to break the metal straps/bars.

"Come on guys.." Spongebob said as they were running through a mysteriouse building. The Ice Queens guards began attaccking.

Shin used his spells to ward off the men. Sandy and Spongebob both used they're martial art skills against the guards as Patrick handled the rest with his geomancery powers.

The team escaped from the building and the Queen was informed by one of the survivng guards.

Ep.29/30 "Dawn Of A New Day"

The team ran to the fairy's house only to find her dead on the floor. The diamond wasn't anywhere in sight. "She must have been hurt by the Ice Queen." Linda said. "No duh" Sandy mocked.

"Guys, we have to find the Queen and get that diamond back." Shin said. "We need to kill her" Spongebob said. "We will, just work with me." Shin said. "Squidward, I can feel my powers growing. Soon enough, all of Karate Island will be my ice age." The Ice Queen said in an evil tone. "So, am I getting payed for working for you?" Squidward asked.

"Rest assure Squiddy...you will be payed" The Queen said with an evil smirk on her face.

The team had to find the Queen's Palace. Not the castle. She had to be hidding in some big palace. As the group was walking, some soldiers began to attack them.

The group won in flawless victory. Spongebob picked up one of the soldiers. "WHERE IS SHE?".

The group, now knowing where she is, had walked all the way to her palace and barged in. "I knew you'd be coming!" The Ice Queen said bending an array of many ice pieces and strong fog at the group. Pat, Sandy, Shin, and Spongebob managed to aviod or sheild themselves from the attack, but Linda was blown away.

"LINDA!" Spongebob shhouted. Spongebob hit the Queen. She flew backwards. "Ouch.." She said. She made an ice bat and hit Spongebob with. Spongebob could feel the blood in his mouth, but he keptfighting back. He eventually chopped the bat up and kicked the Queen in her gut. The Queen's eyes turned blue and she exploded the entire palace from the cold fusion she released.

Everyone was blown all over the place. Linda saw Squidward running away with the diamond. "Squidward, please stop." She shouted nicely. "See Linda. This why you'll never be a good hero. Your to nice." Squidward said releasing a psionic attack on her mind. Linda's illuminapathy, half blocked the attack. Linda ran after Squidward, with a big headache. Sandy tried to hit the Queen with her karate moves. Sandy used the power of koi. Which is a karate move to use quick reflexes to target your enemy, but to bemoving to fast to really see. The move worked and the Queen fell to the ground.

Shin used dark magic. The Queen blocked his power with an ice peice. The Queen than made a rift in the ice and Shin fell in. Spongebob began pulling Shin out as Sandy used "koi" on the Ice Queen again.

Patrick ran to help Linda. Linda shined the light in Squidward's eyes. He dropped the diamond and Patrick hit him with a large rock. Patrick took the diamond and him and Linda ran back to the battlefield. "GUYS, we got it." they shouted. Shin and Spongebob ran up to them. "Oh, you guys got the diamond." Spongebob said. "Yes, but it can only be used by a fairy or a terrible curse might affect a sea critter or mortal." Linda stated.

Karate Island was becoming an ice age. "YES!" The Ice Queen cheered. Squidward ran to the Queen. "They got the diamond..I'm sorry.." Squidward said. "WHAT? You fool." The Ice Queen said as she began beating up Squidward. The Ice Queen then attacked the group and stole the diamond. Squidward then knocked her out with a psionic attack. He took the diamond and raised it to the sky. He looked at the team with a tear coming out his eye; "I'm Sorry." Squidward said as the diamond shot out red power and stoped the ice age. In the aftermath of this, the Ice Queen gother powers drained and was sentenced to life in Karate Island Prison. Squidward was trapped in crystal as the result of the diamond's curse. "I don't know why Squidward did what he did, but I know he's truly sorry and deep down...way deepdown, he actually like me." Spongebob said to the gang as they began walking to the portal..back the Bikini Bottom.

See You In Season 3!

Ep.1 "Karate Island (pt.1)" EXTRAS

Spongebob was practiceing karate with Sandy,when a wormhole mysteriously sucks thems in and transports them to Karate Island.

EXTRA: I shouldn't have tried to rush the begining 428899.gif

"I remeber this place!" said Spongebob.

"Me...too" said Sandy.At that moment a man had walked up to them."Who are you?"they asked.'I am Shin Fu and I require your help to save Karate Island".The man told them about a guy who is going to destroy `Karate Island by causing multiple volccanoes to erupt.

"It is your destiny's to stop him" Shin Fu said.

EXTRA/SPOILER: The guy is the Volcano Lord

Karate Island (pt.2)- EXTRA

"Why us?" Sandy asked. EXTRA: Aren't you tough enough to Sandy?

"You two are the only ones who can! You guys have the power"

Shin Fu poetically said."Sandy! Spongbob!" Patrick screamed. "What are you doing here pat?" Spongebob asked. "You will need your friends" Shin Fu said.

"Wait.Are you the one who pulled me and Spongebob through the wormhole?" Sandy asked.

"Yes.I am" Shin replied. "The Volcano Lord's plan can be stopped by using this golden ball here.The golden ball can deactivate Volcanoes.I found this one within the crust of the Island" Shin Fu said.

EXTRA:The Golden Balls are powerful

Suddenly,the ground started shakeing! "The Volcano Lord has started to activate the volcanoes!" Shin Fu said nervously.

EXTRA: Nowthings are getting heat-y 428899.gif

Ep.3 "Strike One" EXTRAS

Sandy,Spongebob,and Patrick rushed over to a cliff where a volcano was rising below! "Shin Fu,what do we do?!?" Spongebob asked."You must put this golden ball into the Volcano,the two golden balls are the only things that can stop the volcanoes! I only have 1 of them though" Shin Fu handed it to Spongebob.

EXTRA/SPOILER: The second golden ball is found in episode 6 "Plan B:The Face Down!".

Sandy and Patrick held Spongebob's feet by a rope and lifted him down as he dropped the golden ball into the volcano. "I did it guys!" Spongbob said as Sandy and Patrick pulled him up. "You fools!" The Volcano Lord said as he shot hot blazing lava at the heroes

EXTRA: The Volcano Lords powers give him the ability to use lava against his enemies

Shin Fu then protected them with a barrier. "This is only strike one Volcano Lord" Shin Fu darkly said as he transported him and the others away. "Revenge shall be mine" The Volcano Lord said.

EXTRA/SPOILER: The team will face him again in "Plan B: The Face Down!"

Ep.4 "Power Up" EXTRAS

Patrick stared at Spongebob practicing karate and thought about how he has no powers or knowledge of karate. "Spongebob,I dont know any karate! How am I suppose to save karate island?" Patrick asked. "Go ask Shin Fu,maybe he knows" Spongebob replied while practiceing an array of karate moves. "Great idea" Patrick said while dancing and clapping his hands.

"Hey Shin Fu,I need powers like yours!"."Here are directions to the power clinic" Shin Fu handed Patrick the directions.Patrick took the directions and raced off. "So....umm....first is to climb rock mountain" Patrick said aloud reading the directions. " I hate climbing!". It was then that Patrick was heard by a mysteriouse blow fish.

EXTRA: Can You Guess Who It Is?

"Hi,im Bindi the blow fish!" The stranger said. EXTRA: Its Bindi!!!

"Im Patrick Star..I sort of need help getting up this mountain" Patrick said. "Take these moon bouncer boots!" the blowfish said handing Patrick the boots.

He watched as Patrick bounced to the top of the mountain. Patrick finally reached the topped and read the directions again "So, next it says to walk across the pine bridge".

The bridge was very shaky and Pat was a bit scared. He started to walk across and "snap!" went a peice of wood,then another snap,then another! The bridge became very weak and it fell down. EXTRA:Oh No!

Patrick hung onto the bridge and he soon heard Bindi's voice. "Patrick,you need me help?". EXTRA: No Bindi, because he's just fine hanging off the edge.

"Well duh" Patrick replied.Bindi flew down and picked Pat up and carried him to land. "i didnt know you could fly" Pat said."I have a lot of hidden agenda's"The blowfish responded laughing.

Patrick walked 2 miles to the power clinic. He entered the building with much anticipation and excitment."Finally a power of my own!!!". A nicely dressed fish came out of the back room and approached Pat."What power would you like?" The gentleman asked Patrick."I think it would be cool to move rocks,I live under one and it would be nice to lift it up with my powers if im locked out" Patrick told the man. "Ah,geomancery" the man said as he took Patrick to a room where his powers where installed into his body. "Thank you so much.No i can save Karate Island!" Patrick said squeeling with excitment as he ran back to the campsite.

Team Spongebob Documentery: The Begining of The Show -

Q: What inspired you to create "Team Spongebob"?

A: I got a lot of inspiration from jjsthekid's former spin-off "MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold". From reading his spinoff, I was inspired to create an action show of my own.

Q: How did you choose your setting?

A: I chose Karate Island, mainly because it hadn't been done, at least not that I knew of at the time.

Q: Where did you get the inspiration of the fan favorite character Shin?

A: Haha, Shin. Shin is a documentery on his own, hehe. I wanted a character with a mysterious background and mystical powers. Later in the show, his background was finally shed light on. (Scenes From Show) - "

"Now Shin..you got some explaining to do" Patrick said. "Well,I was born to a demon father and a fish mom. My father wanted me to do horrible deeds,but I couldn't. I wasn't evil. I ran away at age 13 and I have been helping the innocent ever since" Shin told the team."

Q: Did you know at the begining what Shin's origin was going to be?

A: Over time I developed his origin. Even I was still trying to figure out what he was all about. I think I set his storyline up perfectly and I plan to end it perfectly.

Q: Sandy has always had issues on the show. Why is this?

A: I love the character of Sandy. While she's very strong, she always wants to be better, she always wants things to go the team's way. (Scene from show) -

" "Sandy...are you..ok?" Spongebob asked. "I dont think....I dont think we can do this" she replied. "What do you mean?" Spongebob asked, "I don't think we can save Karate Island" Sandy answered. Spongebob was shocked at Sandy's words. "Sandy..why?" Spongebob asked. "After our loss two weeks ago...I have been having doubts about if we can really pull this off...saving an entire island! If we can't win one stupid battle!" Sandy started crying."I think I want to leave". She ends up getting hurt in the end. (Scenes From Show) -

" "Look its Sandy down below!" Pat announced. "She has been struck by the lightning" Spongebob told them. ".

" My water pounch..its gone" Sandy cried.(Song starts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d07ZUqvjz4). She started walking again,but she felt weak. She tried to shake it off,but the pain was constant. She couldn't ignore it. Suddenly she slipped down an icy hill and hit her head on a rock. She was now in a coma. Although,she could feel the animal's voices,the wicked winds howling away. "

Q: So,your character Bindi.

A: Aaaahhh, Bindi! He's a tricky little blowfish. I created him to be a recurring character, some one to spice things up a little.

Q: His friendship with Patrick was disfunctional.

A: It was, but Patrick did truly believe Bindi was his friend. Bindi, to an extent did grow fond of Pat.

Q: So his apology to the gang in "The Return", was sincere?

A: To an extent, yes.The gang willnever trust him again though.

Q: How did you go about creating the Volcano Lord, Henry, and the overall storyline?

A: Well, I wanted a cool and powerful, but dangerous main Villain and every main villian needs an unfaithful lackey, Henry! The storyline was about the gang on Volcano Island to stop the Volcano Lord's attempt to turn Volcano Island into an evil volcano waste land. SO the story pretty much corresponded to everything.

PART 2 - Season 2, Linda, Squidward, and the Ice Age Saga. Coming November 29th, 2010.

"

Ep.5/6 "Plan B: The Face Down!" EXTRAS

"Spongebob,Sandy,Patrick please awaken" Shin Fu said to the sleeping trio. After a while Shin got the group up. "We must find the second golden ball before the Volcano Lord does!" EXTRA/RECAP: The golden balls are the only things that can stop the reign of volcanoes.

Shin announced. "Do you know where the ball is Shin?" Sandy asked. "Sorry,I do not" Shin answered. "Mebbe,my friend knows?" Pat suggested. 'Who's your friends Pat?" Spongebob asked. "Er...umm ...uh...Oh yeah...Bindie! He helped me get to the power clinic". EXTRA: Bindi last appeared in the episode "Power Up.

"Do you know where he is ?" Sandy asked,"No" Pat replied. "Why,Im right here!"Bindi said walking into their campsite. "BINDIE!!!!" Patrick said hugging his long lost friend. "Bindie,do you know where the second golden ball is?" asked Shin Fu. "I do" replied Bindie.Bindie started to lead them to the ball. The team unknowinglly is followed by the Volcano Lord and his follower. "We must follow them and get that ball!" The Lord said to his follower "Henry". EXTRA: Henry's very first appearence!

"Pat,why are you walking by Bindie and not by me?" Spongebob asked. EXTRA: Jealousy Alert!

"Patrick is free to walk by whoever he wishes too" Bindie said to Spongebob. "I wasn't talking to you" Spongebob replied back. "Spongebob,I have not seen Bindie in 2 weeks! I think its OK if i spend time with my friend while walking to find the ball" Pat said. "But I'm your best friend" Spongebob said. "Can we just end this" Sandy demanded."Fine,continue leading us bindie.."

Spongebob said. "Very well" Bindie said.

Bindie led the group to a rocky landscape, "The Ball is here...somewhere" Bindie said."You right Bindie,I can feel the energy its releasing!" Shin Fu stated. "Soon enough you wont feel anything at all!" The Volcano Lord said. "Where is? Where is that ball?" The Volcano Lord demanded to know. "I got a plan guys" Spongebob exclaimed. "Sandy and Patrick,you two find the ball,while me and Shin fight off Volcano Dork!". "What do I do Spongeboy?" Bindie asked. "Oh,um anything" Spongeboob replied in a jelouse voice.

EXTRA/SPOILER: Epic fight seen coming up!

Spongebob and Shin went into battle with the Volcano Lord. Spongebob upper cut him.

"Your going to pay for that" The VL responded. "Im not payin for nuthin'!". Shin Fu electricuted the VL,then the Volcano Lord blasted bolts of lava at Shin, "I got my barrier Volcano Lord" Shin said. "Sandy,something is glowing yellow, I think we struck gold!" Patrick said, "No stupid,its the golden ball". Sandy replied.

"And its all mines!" Said Bindie as he stole the ball and jumped into a portal.EXTRA: Betrayal!

"Bindie...NO!" Patrick cried. "You delinquents are playing games with me1" The Volcano Lord said as he shot a big lava blast that completely destroyed the landscape they were all on. Shin Fu transported the group back to the campsite. "Cheer up Team Spongebob,there will be other victories!!!!" Spongebob exclaimed. "Spongebob,we blew the biggest victory of all" Sandy said as she walked to her tent. EXTRA/SPOILER:Foreshadowing of a future episode!

Team Spongebob Documentery: Season 2 (Part 2)

Q: How did you come up with season two's main story arc?

A: Well, I wanted to contrast season 2 and 1 a little. Season 2 focused on an ice age, while season 1 focused on the team stopping the Volcano Lord from burrying Karate Island under lava. I wanted something new for season 2, something creative.

Q: How did you come up with the Ice Queen villain?

A: I wante a cool villain, female or male. I decided this new villain would be a female with ice based power to match the ice age theme.

Q: This season featured a roaster of recurring filler episodes and villains.

A: Yes, it did. In season 1, I had 10 episodes to work with. In season 2, I had 20 episodes to work with, so I had more time in season 2 to throw in a few filler episodes and introduce new villains.

Q: Why did you create Linda?

A: I created Linda to fill in Sandy's absence and have something new in the season. I grew to love Linda. She plays an important role in Spongebob's upcoming storyline in the new movie, in 2011.

Q: How did you come up with Illuminapathy?

A: I wanted to create a cool new form of telepathy. Her light powers were too simple, so thankfully, I managed to come up with the idea.

Q: Bindi returned!

A: Yes he did! In guest appearance role though.

Q: Why is he no longer in recurring role?

A: There was just no further use for him. He served his purpouse in season one. I did want to pay my respects to the character, by closing up his story in "The Return".

Q: Squidward's betrayal. How did you concieve that?

A: I wanted to spice things up a bit by adding that in.

Q: Did you like how you ended Season Two?

A: I really did. The season two finale was much better than season one's finale.

Q: Any Last Words?

A: I just wanna say, keep view in the show. Its going strong with over 500 views and all I can say is my show wouldn't be there with out its loyal fans and viewers, so thank you and keep watching!

Team Spongebob: Season 3!
Ep.31 "Shadow Of The Day"
It had been two weeks since the team had saved Karate Island from the terrible Ice Queen. They were rebuilding the island, fixing it up. Sandy noticed Shin had been acting a little strange. He wore an aching face. "Are you okay Shin?" Sandy asked. "I'm fine..." he said. "You don't look it.." Sandy said. "I SAID I'M FINE." Shin yelled. Sandy came over to Spongebob, Patrick, and Linda. "Shin just yelled at me..that's really unlike him." Sandy told them. "That is unlike Shin." Linda said. Spongebob and Patrick looked at each other, wondering if they should tell the girls about Shin's father, Conquess.

Linda, thinking she could cheer Shin up, went into his tent. "Hi there Shin! Wanna see these cool flowers I picked out? Ya know, Spongebob helped too, but he picked out ugly ones. He's still really cute though. Don't tell him I said that.." Linda said rambling on and on. "GET OUT." Shin roared with the blackest eyes Linda ever seen.

Sandy saw Linda crying in Spongebob's lap. "..What's...going on guys?" Sandy asked with a hint of jealousy. "Shin yelled at Linda. He must of really scared her..." Spongebob said. "Apparently.." Sandy said staring. "Sandy, Linda, I got to tell you guys something..". Spongebob told them of Shin's sea demon father. "Wow, I didn't know Shin was so deep.." Linda said. "Well, there's a lot you don't know, so just be quiet." Sandy said as Patrick ran to the up to them. "Shin's GONE."

Shin made his way to a mountain top. He was bleeding internally. Tears ran down his eyes as if they were rivers of salt water. Spongebob, Sandy, Patrick, and Linda arrived. White light shined out of Shin's body as he raised in the air. "SHIN!" the team called from below. The white light flashed into the sky. Shin fell to the ground. "Shin..are you all right?" Sandy asked. "Conquess..he's unleashed.." Shin said, ending the episode.
-------------------
Reviews would be appreciated 630566.gif .

Ep.32 "Return Of The Eagle"

"Well, guys, me and Spongebob couldn't find any trace of Conquess so far." Patrick said. "He's..here." Shin said in minor pain. "Well, I guess we're staying here at Karate Island a little longer.." Sandy said sighing. Later on the team heard some screaming from a nearby town. They showed up and saw The Eagle. "So he's back.." Shin said. "..And he's stealing the towns money!" Linda pointed out. Shin shot the Eagle down with black magic. He fell to the ground and saw the team. "Oh great, Team Spongebob.." he said to himself. Spongebob used the koi move, but the Eagle was faster. The Eagle spurted out yellow power from his finger tips. Spongebob avoided the yellow power, but its impact to the ground, blasted Spongebob away. Sandy came to the Eagle, "I see we haven't met, so let me INTRODUCE MYSELF." Sandy said karate kicking the Eagle. The Eagle flew away with the money. "We see him again, we kill him." Spongebob said, leaving Linda worried.

Linda snuck away from the campsite at night. Sh found the Eagle in the woods. "Eagle..." she said. "You shouldn't have found me.." the Eagle said. "I won't give up on you.." Linda said. "Why do you do bad things?" Linda asked. "First of all, my real name is Calvin. When I was little, I was kidnapped from home. These scientist merged my genetic code with an Eagle, from the upper world. I got powers....strength, flight, yellow and red bolts of power..sadly, I was an outcast, so I do these things to get back at what everyone would do to me, because I was different..." the Eagle said. "I'm so sorry.." Linda said touching the Eagle's face. The Eagle stared into her eyes, he grabbed her hand and almost kissed her, he grabbed her violently. "Your going to help me steal the rest of the towns money." he said flying away with her.

The two opened the towns safe. The Eagle began putting money in a bag. "STOP." Spongebob said with the team with him. Patrick trapped the Eagle in a rocky imprisonment. Linda grabbed the bag and put it back in the safe, closing the safe door. The next morning, Linda visited the Eagle in the town jail. "I still have faith in you..Calvin.." Linda said. "Don't.." the Eagle said. Linda left out.

Ep.33 "Powerless"
Linda ran to the team's campsite. "Oh great your back! Got the food?" Spongebob asked. "No. The town I went to had nothing. I miss our old campsite." Linda said. "This is why I don't go to the bad parts of Karate Island. They are ruled over by dictators." Shin said. "Dictatorship? That town is in trouble, we must help." Linda said. "Linda, lets keep moving, we'll stop at the next town." Patrick said. Later on at night, Shin and Spongebob were playing Eels and Escalators, while Sandy and Patrick were training. Linda snuck out as her friends were distracted. She went to the dictated town. "Hey, Mrs. do you know where I could find the dictator of the town?" Linda asked. "Dictator Nominoid is just down the street..you see that large mansion?" The lady told Linda.

Linda ranged the doorbell. A security guard answered the door. "Yes?" he asked. "I need to speak to Nominoid." Linda said. The security guard escorted her. "This young lady is here to see you." the guard told Nominoid. The guard left out as Linda began talking. "Listen, you have to do better with this town" Linda. "And who are you?" Nominoid asked. "Look, I just.." before Linda could finish, Nominoid used his super sonic powers and blasted Linda to the wall. Linda ran out of his office. Nominoid put a hit out on her. One guard grabbed her. Just then, Team Spongebob busted in. Shin hit the guard with black magic. "Thanks Shin." Linda said. the team went into battle with the guards. They were winning until Nominoid entered the battle. Sandy and Spongebob were running up to him, but he blasted them back. Shin used his dark magic to control objects and threw them at Nominoid, but Nominoid blasted the objects back at Shin. Shin was hurt badly. Patrick threw a boulder at Nominoid. Nominoid opened his mouth and a sonic blast exploded the boulder. Linda ran out, leaving her team captured.

Linda began crying in the woods. The Eagle showed up. "I escaped from jail" he said. "I can see.." Linda said.
"Why are you crying?" he asked. "My friends have been captured by a dictator." Linda said. "I'll help you.." Eagle said. "Thanks Calvin.." Linda said softly. Linda and Calvin snuck into the mansion. "Your friends are probably in the basement." Calvin whispered. "Too easy, I think they are in the attic." Linda whispered back. Linda and Calvin quietly made their way to the attic. They founds tons of jail cells. The team were in one. "Linda..The Eagle?" Spongebob said. "He's helping." Linda said. Calvin spurted out yellow power that the destroyed the jail cell bars. Nominoid arrived and blasted them with his sonic beams. Calvin's yellow power canceled out the sonic beams. Shin used a paralyzing spell to paralyze Nominoid. Sandy and Spongebob used the koi move to quickly hit Nominoid. Patrick smashed Nominoid with a rock as Calvin punched him in the face. Linda used her illuminapathy to seal Nominoid's mind. It was over. The next day, Linda looked for Calvin, she couldn't find him, but she knew he'd be back.
-------------------
Note: The last we will see of The Eagle/Calvin for a bit.

Ep.34 "The Blood Of Triton"

Shin told the group to meet him around the campfire. "Shin, what's wrong?" Sandy asked. "My soul..its connected to my father, Conquess. If I can get to Triton's Temple and drink his blood, my soul will be clean and the connection I have to Conquess will be gone!" Shin explained. "That's a good plan." Spongebob said. "Yea, but there's only two temples." Sandy said doubtfully. "Yes, but one of the temples is here on Karate Island! Not far from where we are!" Linda said looking at a map. "Well then, lets go!" Patrick said. The team started their quest...not knowing, Conquess knew of it. Conquess went to his demons. "Make sure....Team Spongebob....don't get to that temple" Conquess spoke.

The team were walking for a bit now. "Thought you said it was RIGHT THERE, Linda." Sandy yelled. "It is, we are almost there, SANDY." Linda said back. As they were walking, the demons arrived. "Oh my, MONSTERS!" Linda screamed. "No Linda, demons.." Shin said, "...And Conquess probably sent them to stop us." Sandy said. "Shin. Go to the temple, we'll battle them." Spongebob said. Shin ran off as the team began battling the demons. Patrick pelted several demons with rocks. To avoid being attack, Linda shined light from her body so the demons wouldn't see her. "Freakin' coward.." Sandy thought to herself about Linda. Spongebob used the Ti Sho move on the demons, enabling him split himself in two to confuse the demons.

A demon had Sandy trapped in his hands. Patrick launched a rock at the demon's hand. Sandy fell out with the demon in pain. Shin got to the temple, but someone came up to him. "Who are you?" Shin asked. "Don't worry, I'll relieve you of your pain." the man said. The man shined a white light at Shin. Shin fell out. He woke up in a tent. He went out and saw Sandy, Spongebob, Patrick, and Lind at the campfire. "Sandy, Spongebob, Patrick, I brought you guys to Karate Island, because your the only ones who can stop the Volcano Lord." Shin said. "Shin...whats wrong with you? We stopped the Volcano Lord a while ago." Sandy said. "No.." Shin said. "It seems you don't remember anything that happened the last five months." Spongebob said, ending the episode.

Ep.7 "The Origin!" EXTRAS

"Hey,Team Spongebob. You guys awake? Yes? No? Maybe so?" Henry,the Volcano Lords follower asked. "What the hell are you doing here?" Sandy asked. "Yea,your with the Volcano Lord" Spongebob said. "I know,I know,but I just want to tell you a little bit about the Volcano Lords' past!" Henry replied. EXTRA: Henry is a trader apparently.

"I think were all for that!" said Shin. "Yeah,tell us a story!!!" Pat said while jumping up and down clapping his hands. EXTRA: Now they like Henry. How convenient 428899.gif .

Henry started the story. "So one day,a boy names James had an obsession with karate.He would practice in school,in his room,and even in the bathroom! He became happy when

he heard of island where karate proffesionalists become a King or Queen of karate. He had won by sending in a DVD of himself doing karate moves.

He got to the island and was filled with joy only to discover it was all a trap. They tied him up and tookhim to a underground lab. "Where am I!" James asked crieing. "Shut your trap boy!" Q Tung (King of Karate) said. They dumped the poor boy into chemicals. "Wait! Those are power chemicals you fools!" QI Tung said.

EXTRA:I originally planned to have Qi Tung be a main villain for a future season, but I guess I sub consciously scrapped/forgot the idea

James rised out of the chemicals and was reborn as lava! "I AM NOW THE VOLCANO LORD!"

He announced as he killed the Qi Tung and his men. The Volcano Lord burned down Karate Island and made it reborn in unactivated Volcanoes and lava. The resistance tried to stop him,but failed,Shin Fu is the only one who was ever able to stand his ground against the Volcano Lord". "Thank you for the info Henry. "Shin Fusaid respectfully. "Your welcome" Henry said as he scurried back to the Volcano Lord's side. "Henry..." Volcano Lord asked.

"Yes,sir?" Henry asked, "You know I care for you and trust you right?" Volcano Lord said. "Oh...I do" Henry replied.

EXTRA: Aww!

Ep.8 "Doubts"

"Sandy!" Spongebob screamed,"Its breakfast time". "Leave me alone Spongebob!". EXTRA: Someones moody 428899.gif.

"Whats with her?" Patrick asked. "She is still mad about our lost in the last battle we had with Volcano Lord". "That was two weeks ago..why is she still mad?" Patrick wondered aloud. "You know how woman are.." Shin answered. The day went by,hours flew past and finally Sandy came out of her tent. She walked over to a grassy area and sat. "Sandy...are you..ok?" Spongebob asked. "I dont think....I dont think we can do this" she replied. "What do you mean?" Spongebob asked, "I don't think we can save Karate Island" Sandy answered. Spongebob was shocked at Sandy's words. "Sandy..why?" Spongebob asked. "After our loss two weeks ago...I have been having doubts about if we can really pull this off...saving an entire island! If we can't win one stupid battle!" Sandy started crying."I think I want to leave".

"Sandy! No!" Spongebob cried. "Leave me alone" Sandy said as she ran away from the campsite. "Whats wrong with Sandy?" Shin asked Spongebob. "She wants to leave..she doesn't want to save Karate Island any more" Spongebob announced with a sad expression.

EXTRA:Spongebob really cares about Sandy.

Sandy began running through the woods (It ends tonight starts playing) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2rtlmRBemw. EXTRA:The first episode to feature music. It started to rain.Eventually a storm came on. Sandy ran and ran,with tears in her eyes...she didn't know what she was doing..where she was going...she was just running.Lighting struck and Sandy was hit.

"Guys..we gotta find Sandy! This storm is getting heavy!" Sponegebob announced. Shin Fu,Spongebob,and Patrick took a chopper and flew to find Sandy, "Where'd you get a chopper Shin?" asked Spongebob. "I had it in the cut" Shin replied.

"Look its Sandy down below!" Pat announced. "She has been struck by the lightning" Spongebob told them. The team took Sandy back to the campsite and were treating her condition. It was an hour later Sandy opened her eyes. "Im sorry.." she spoke." Don't talk...just rebuild your strength.." Spongebob told her with tears dropping out of his eyes.