• Advertisement

School is in Session with Ms. Jelly- Ask For Good Grades!

Jellatine

Nickelodeon employee used one of your drawings? :o How was that like?

It was the director of media of Nickelodeon or something. IDK if you remember a livestream they did with Paul Tibbit, Mr. Lawrence and some of those guys. Well, in one part of this they wanted to show them some SpongeBob fanart and have them comment on them, which is why they wanted to use one of my drawings. Unfortunately, they didn't have time to do that bit, but still, it felt so flattering to know they know my art and me exist! asdghjkjhgfd!

• Like 1

I haven't heard of that livestream but that sounds amazing! Congrats Jell! Hey, did you hear about Twilight Sparkle being an alicorn for the finale of S3?

I don't even know what an alicorn is! :o I haven't seen a new MLP eppie in a while... :/

So who are you rooting for during the Super Bowl this year?

lol do I even need to answer that anymore? xP

It's a pony with a horn and wings, like Princess Celestia?

lol cool, did it happen?

Jelly come home?

Jelly never left home, boi.

So I see you lurking the games forum, are you going to answer this question? :smirk:

Idk, am I? ;P

From what part of the Dominican Republic are you from?

I was born and raised in the capital, Santo Domingo. But my family is from el Cibao, which is the northern region of DR, so I consider myself from there, like I root for the baseball team from there, for example ;P

Yeah it did a few months ago?

I gotta watch that then! :o

A strawberry fresh from the fields forever, your jelliness?

Oh yes I may! nom nom nom :3

How's the Facebook?

Good, gets boring at times and I don't have the responsibility of that fanpage anymore, it got hacked xD

Help we need somebody?

Help! not just anybody!

What classic cartoon do you consider your favorite?

I've been obsessed with three entertainment-related things in my life. 1- SpongeBob, 2- The Beatles and 3- The Powerpuff Girls. So yes, I still consider myself a Powerpuff Girls fan, and watch it sometimes xD (when I was in New York like 2 weeks ago I bought myself a PPG tshirt even haha)

I found Facebook fanpages to get incredibly annoying, so I unliked a majority of them?

lol and I have like a gazillion of them, yeah they can get quite annoying sometimes, but I prefer that to having to see ridiculous statuses made by my FB friends.