• Advertisement

Favorite singer(s)?

Karen

Lol, idk why I made this thread, but I'm just curious to know. What character's singing voice do you like? List them or simply just post who.

I'm making a list.

#6. Patrick

#5. Mr. Krabs

#4. Squidward

#3. Sandy

#2. Spongebob

#1. Plankton

And to give proof that they actually did sing, they all sang in Alantis Squarepantis.

EDIT: Whoops... forgot about Patrick.

SpongeBob can actually pull off a decent singing voice, especially in The Lost Episode. He gets my vote.

After that, maybe Sandy.

Plankton, Squidward, and Patrick can probably be put in any order.

Mr. Krabs is DEAD LAST. If you've ever seen Welcome to the Chum Bucket, you'll know what I'm talking about.

SpongeBob can actually pull off a decent singing voice, especially in The Lost Episode. He gets my vote.

After that, maybe Sandy.

Plankton, Squidward, and Patrick can probably be put in any order.

Mr. Krabs is DEAD LAST. If you've ever seen Welcome to the Chum Bucket, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Mr. Krabs is supposed to be an old kind of guy though. I guess I can't blame him. xD

When has Plankton sang?

1, SpongeBob

2. Plankton

3. Sandy

4. Mr Krabs

5. Squidward

6. Patrick

The top three have good singing voices, then I put Mr Krabs ahead of Squidward due to his high pitch voice in Christmas Who 428899.gif. Patrick is obviously awful....

SpongeBob! I can pleasantly listen to The Best Day Ever and The Campfire Song Song in my iPod with no complaints, lol.

Sandy is a close second, followed by Plankton.

The rest are meh. As much as I love Squidward but singing isn't his best talent =P