• Advertisement

Linkin Park

Deli

Linkin Park is one of my very favorite bands. And please don't tell me I'm the only person here who's a fan. I haven't heard all of their songs, but I've heard about 75% so I think that's good.

Lately they've been following the footsteps of 3 Doors Down and writing songs for the army (See video below). They don't usually do that, but I think that's really cool that they've been supporting our troops.

The band, however, has underwent many stereotypes; mainly by parents and teenage preppy girls. The stereotypes that if you listen to Linkin Park, you're automatically emo. But whatever.

If you haven't heard them before:

Linkin Park is one of my very favorite bands. And please don't tell me I'm the only person here who's a fan. I haven't heard all of their songs, but I've heard about 75% so I think that's good.

Lately they've been following the footsteps of 3 Doors Down and writing songs for the army (See video below). They don't usually do that, but I think that's really cool that they've been supporting our troops.

The band, however, has underwent many stereotypes]You are win.

Anyway, Linkin Park is one of my FAVORITE bands, they have been for so long. My favorite songs are "Valentine's Day" and "One Step Closer"

Linkin Park is easily my favorite band! Glad to see another fan on here! 650703.gif A Thousand Suns was a really good album despite the fact that it was a whole different kind of music compared to "Hyprid Theory" and "Minutes to Midnight."

Linkin Park is easily my favorite band! Glad to see another fan on here! 650703.gif A Thousand Suns was a really good album despite the fact that it was a whole different kind of music compared to "Hyprid Theory" and "Minutes to Midnight."

Totally. What did you think of Robot Boy and Iridescent? Those were two of my favorites.

Totally. What did you think of Robot Boy and Iridescent? Those were two of my favorites.

Robot Boy is very good. I like the piano in the background. It's very catchy!

Iridescent is a sad, but awesome song. I enjoy it.

I dunno much about these 2, so I can't say much more.

Yeah, I really like the piano riffs in Robot Boy. And Iridescent just sticks in your head for a while... DO YOU FEEEEL COOOOOOLD, AND LOOOOOST IN DESPERAAAAATIOOOOOOOON...

Yeah, I think Iridescent is a little more catchy than Robot Boy. Both great songs! 125508.gif

Just like I said in The Killers thread, I must say that I am not a huge fan of mainstream rock music, but just like with The Killers, I also like Linkin Park.

I was kinda disappointed with their new cd though =\

Just like I said in The Killers thread, I must say that I am not a huge fan of mainstream rock music, but just like with The Killers, I also like Linkin Park.

I was kinda disappointed with their new cd though =\

The Killers are also a fantastic band. I don't listen to them much, but they are very talented.