• Advertisement

Angry Birds

Karen

Played it on my dad's iPad today. Even better than on my iPod Touch. OH NOEZ! I LIKE IPADS!

Yeah, I tried it on the iPad at the Apple Store in the mall. I guess you could say it is even better. ZOMG IPAD IZ DAH BOMB

I love it, but I've been stuck on the same levels for months.

If it introduces a Level Skip feature in an update like Cut The Rope has, I'll like this game even more.

Then you wouldn't have a sense of accomplishment when you get past the level. 893573.gif

I love it, but I've been stuck on the same levels for months.

If it introduces a Level Skip feature in an update like Cut The Rope has, I'll like this game even more.

Cut the Rope is another genius game. I may have to make a thread for that as well. 526874.gif

Love Angry Birds as well, I just got Seasons.

Did you guys know they are making the game into a movie? No surprise there since it is the most downloaded app.

499524.gif That's really weird...I was just thinking about that.

Sounds awesome. 428899.gif

Did you guys know they are making the game into a movie? No surprise there since it is the most downloaded app.

Seasons is awesome!! I'm glad I didn't get Halloween when the Halloween version came out, because Halloween comes free in Seasons!!!

A MOVIE!? Woah, that's weird. The game does have a some-what decent story with the pigs stealing the eggs from the birds.

So there's a new update which adds a feature to help you with levels you can't complete. But that costs an additional 59p so I didn't bother.

Yeah, it's the Mighty Eagle. It's really cool, but if it's a level you haven't beaten, it takes an hour to get another Eagle.