• Advertisement

Angry Birds

Karen

Yeah, but it's like $2.00 per Eagle, which I think is a ridiculous rip off.

What? I thought you only have to buy the Eagle once, and then when the hour runs out, you can put a new Eagle in a level you haven't beaten.

Just thought I bump this to let you guys know that they are making another edition called Angry Birds Rio to tye in with the new movie Rio coming out this April......thoughts?

Just thought I bump this to let you guys know that they are making another edition called Angry Birds Rio to tye in with the new movie Rio coming out this April......thoughts?
Movie? Like... theaters?

Sorry, that's stupid. xD

Movie? Like... theaters?

Sorry, that's stupid. xD

No movie as in Home Movies....yes as in theaters 428899.gif

Yeah Rio is some animated bird movie starring Jesse Eisenberg and Anne Hathaway as two rare breed of birds that are the last of their species and they somehow end up in Rio. I just saw it during the commercials for the Super Bowl and it looks kinda dumb.

Wait, what? o.o I'm not sure what to say...I wish they wouldn't do that...

Bumping.

Dear god, I can't fucking stand these so called "angry birds.". I see so many people with stuffed animals and shirts with shitty bird-related puns and I want to punch them all in the face. Seriously, it's an alright game but it's fucking annoying.

Bumping.

Dear god, I can't fucking stand these so called "angry birds.". I see so many people with stuffed animals and shirts with shitty bird-related puns and I want to punch them all in the face. Seriously, it's an alright game but it's fucking annoying.

I like Angry Birds and even I'm sick of all the merchandizing that is going on with this game.

The company is freaking rich. o.o They went from barely getting by to getting hundred millions of dollars just off the one game. I can see why they're constantly expanding, even if it involves shoving everything in everybody's faces.

This game is so fun, addictive, and challenging. It requires skill, patience, practice, ambition, speed, and accuracy because it is all based on physics. I just think it is so overrated, but that's not a big deal and doesn't really matter. That's actually a good thing because it has sold millions of copies since its release and according to iTunes is the number 1 paid app in so many countries. I love this game so much, although I haven't been playing it recently. I am only halfway through the first world, and since that halfway mark, the game has been so hard that it has become frustrating and somewhat of a chore. I don't really see what the big deal about this game is and why everyone is so fond of it, but hey, there's a lot of things in this world that are hard to understand.