• Advertisement

Spongebob: Diaries of a Serial Killer

Minty Car

I actually don't like the idea at all. I don't see how Spongebob would become a serial killer. To be honest, it sounds like a rip off of Hassan's fanfics and my spin offs and fan fics. =/

I haven't read much Hassan's fanfic's, and I really didn't intend for you to think I was ripping anyone off.

Did you get this from Dexter?

Actually I didn't 428899.gif

Episode 1 "Pilot"

It was a young, beautiful morning in Bikini Bottom fields. It was of 10 in the morning, and the air was of cool and brisk, creating a calm and gentle-like atmosphere. Then, a giant tractor emerged into the scene, carrying two men and a small airplane, fit for practicing in inexperienced pilots. Spongebob then gets out of the drivers side of the tractor, and gets the fuel tank out of the back.

"Patrick, I need you to fuel the gas tank THROUGHLY! And when your done, tighten the gas cap lid, and then tell me when your done, so I can fly. Understood?" Spongebob instructed.

"Got it, buddy!" Patrick happily replied.

10 minutes later, Spongebob was in the cockpit of the plane, starting up the engine, and ready to fly. Patrick gave him the "thumbs up" to fly high, and then Spongebob took off. At first it was a majestic showing of grace, and excellence in flight. But then, The engine made an evil croak of jest and hate, as it yelled "empty" repeatedly. He then crashed into a nearby Nuclear Power Plant, that supposely sealed his fate, and destroyed the cool and peaceful atmosphere of the day. And Patrick sucked his hand untill he realized what was going on and called the police.

According to the police records, the body was never found, and it was shown that the plane's fuel cap was off, causing all the fuel to empty rather quickly. Bikini Bottom became throughly depressed as a town and whole. Three weeks pass after the incident, and at the Nuclear Power Plant, a mutant-like square figure came out of the area. It was late at night, so no one saw this creature walk towrds the home of Patrick Star. Patrick had recieved large amounts of hate mail, blaming him for Spongebob's death, and had become somewhat of a social outcast. Then Spongebob entered the house.

"You fucking bastard" he yelled as he slapped Patrick.

"ahh, your alive, Spongebob!?" Patrick said frighteningly.

"Your damn right I am! And because of you, I'm a terrible mutant!" Spongebob replied back

"So you know what I'm going to do?"

"W-what" Patrick said shivering.

"I'm going to make you pay for what you did!" Spongebob yelled.

Spongebob then picked up a picture of him Patrick and broke it apart. He took a piece of glass from it, and stabbed Patrick mutiple times. Without a fight, Patrick Star had lost his life, and Spongebob Squarepants was about to unleash a Great Reign of Terror on not just Bikini Bottom, but the world!

Notes:

Yeah, a long pilot, but I wanted to detail it to an extent

Character Debut: Spongebob, Patrick

Victim: Patrick

I actually don't like the idea at all. I don't see how Spongebob would become a serial killer. To be honest, it sounds like a rip off of Hassan's fanfics and my spin offs and fan fics. =/

Mmmkay, so just because they're all about serial killers, its a rip off? Really now? REALLY? THen every patrick spin off would be a rip off of the first one made. Then Bikini Bottom High would be a rip off of BT. >.>

Oh, and I liked it, despite it being kind of weird. ME LIKEY!

Mmmkay, so just because they're all about serial killers, its a rip off? Really now? REALLY? THen every patrick spin off would be a rip off of the first one made. Then Bikini Bottom High would be a rip off of BT. >.>

I would have to agree with ex on that. Just because its the same genre does not make it a rip-off

Episode 1 "Pilot"

It was a young, beautiful morning in Bikini Bottom fields. It was of 10 in the morning, and the air was of cool and brisk, creating a calm and gentle-like atmosphere. Then, a giant tractor emerged into the scene, carrying two men and a small airplane, fit for practicing in inexperienced pilots. Spongebob then gets out of the drivers side of the tractor, and gets the fuel tank out of the back.

"Patrick, I need you to fuel the gas tank THROUGHLY! And when your done, tighten the gas cap lid, and then tell me when your done, so I can fly. Understood?" Spongebob instructed.

"Got it, buddy!" Patrick happily replied.

10 minutes later, Spongebob was in the cockpit of the plane, starting up the engine, and ready to fly. Patrick gave him the "thumbs up" to fly high, and then Spongebob took off. At first it was a majestic showing of grace, and excellence in flight. But then, The engine made an evil croak of jest and hate, as it yelled "empty" repeatedly. He then crashed into a nearby Nuclear Power Plant, that supposely sealed his fate, and destroyed the cool and peaceful atmosphere of the day. And Patrick sucked his hand untill he realized what was going on and called the police.

According to the police records, the body was never found, and it was shown that the plane's fuel cap was off, causing all the fuel to empty rather quickly. Bikini Bottom became throughly depressed as a town and whole. Three weeks pass after the incident, and at the Nuclear Power Plant, a mutant-like square figure came out of the area. It was late at night, so no one saw this creature walk towrds the home of Patrick Star. Patrick had recieved large amounts of hate mail, blaming him for Spongebob's death, and had become somewhat of a social outcast. Then Spongebob entered the house.

"You fucking bastard" he yelled as he slapped Patrick.

"ahh, your alive, Spongebob!?" Patrick said frighteningly.

"Your damn right I am! And because of you, I'm a terrible mutant!" Spongebob replied back

"So you know what I'm going to do?"

"W-what" Patrick said shivering.

"I'm going to make you pay for what you did!" Spongebob yelled.

Spongebob then picked up a picture of him Patrick and broke it apart. He took a piece of glass from it, and stabbed Patrick mutiple times. Without a fight, Patrick Star had lost his life, and Spongebob Squarepants was about to unleash a Great Reign of Terror on not just Bikini Bottom, but the world!

Notes:

Yeah, a long pilot, but I wanted to detail it to an extent

Character Debut: Spongebob, Patrick

Victim: Patrick

You said "Yeah, a long pilot, but I wanted to detail it to an extent." Um...this was a very short pilot, and I felt the crash and several parts were rushed. But it does have a nice creepiness to it, but I hope you detail it more. In your other spin offs, I could actually emirs myself in it, but I didn't feel it here.

Oh, and I liked it, despite it being kind of weird. ME LIKEY!

Yeah, I guess I overreacted. But I'm sort of known for a majority of my spin offs focusing on murders, creepiness, and basic suspense. But go on, SBLover. 630566.gif

Episode 2 "Your Fucking Medicore"

Spongebob stood in shock. He was staring at the dead, bleeding body of his best friend Patrick Star. He had committed an implusive murder of Patrick, due to some residing anger that had built up in him. He knew he could not just leave Patrick to bleed, and leave all the evidence behind. He would need to cover up his inflence in the crime. He decided he would need help from someone he knew well (or thought he knew well): Squidward Q. Tentacles. Squidard lived steps away from Patrick, so it would not be hard to get over to his house. And so Spongebob walked over to Squidward's house.

When he entered Squidward's quiet home, it was dimly lit, the walls were covered in green slime, and rats were amongst the area. The stove was burnt to the ground, the flies darn not enter thy house, and dung lay on the grounds of the house. Spongebob walked up the unstable cardboard stairs that lead up towards Squidward's room. There he heard manic laughter in Squidward's voice, with a mixture of sadness and perverted happiness in his voice.

"Squidward? Are you ok?" Spongebob asked.

"OH SPONGEBOB! YOUR ALIVE! OF COURSE I'M FINE!" Squidward said with an unusual tone of voice.

Squidward then begins to play his clarinet in the most awful tone one could imagine. It drove Spogebob a little crazy.

"Please stop that right now, Squidward!" Spongebob yelled.

Squidward plays louder and harder. Spongebob's face changes cues to the same terror-filled face Patrick saw as he was murdered.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING STOP!" Spongebob yelled.

He then grabbed the clarinet, and stuck it down Squidward's throat with pure anger. He then twisted the lungs into an oddity of a shape, and pulled them out of Squidward's body, and punctures every ounce of blood from it.. This murder was different. Spongebob acted premediatedly in killing Squidward. Spongebob then decided to clean up both murders. He walks down the stairs, but then falls into a step, and a giant gash of blood comesrusing out of his leg. He finds a used band-aid, and grabs two other important itms before he leaves: a rustistic knife, and a black sharpie left untouched by the dirty miskeepage of the house. He gets a hunger- for a Krabby Patty!

Notes:

Character Debuts: Squidward

Victim: Squidward

Episode 3 "Money Bags"

Spongebob limped away from his street, and Squidward's house, to escape somewhere.He knew for a fact that no hospital was open this late, or on a sunday for that matter. He decided he would find some salt and grease to add a healing-like feeling to his gashed leg wound. He knew where to find a limited supply of grease- the Krusty Krab.

So, he slowly limped his way through the dark, lonely, depressing streets to make it back to his world-famous, character defining job at the Krusty Krab. But when he arrived he was indeed quite shocked. There was a giant sign that said "soon to be demolished, to make way for some other unneeded place for social gatherings to occur." Spongebob was shocked that his death had forced things to change so much in Bikini Bottom. He then walked into the Krusty Krab, and was knocked out immediately!

Spongebob awoke tied up in a burlap sack, and in a dimly-lit room. He saw pictures of himself all over the wall, all covered in bloody red marks, and then a krab-like figure appeared before him. He spoke with an uncontrollable tone of voice.

"So now, you finally come back to makes me some money, mi boy!" Mr. Krabs forcefully tells Spongebob.

"Mr. Krabs, I can't just do that. I-" Spongebob starts to say until he is interupted by Mr. Krabs

"Now now, mi boy! We can do anything for you! I can give you a raise, an office, lunch breaks-"Mr. Krabs says joyfully until Spongebob interupts him.

"MR. KRABS! I HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM BIKINI BOTTOM BECAUSE I IMPULSIVELY MURDERED TWO PEOPLE!" Spongebob yells in his sternest voice.

"You murdered people! Well the police are going to want to give a CASH reward" Mr. Krabs said joyously to himself, but loud for Spongebob to hear.

Spongebob realizes he has to act fast before Mr. Krabs grabs him by the hand to the police station. He then notices the fryers that Mr. Krabs had turned on were sizzling at a high temp. of 120. He then hits Mr. Krabs with a hard push from his right hand, and sends Mr. Krabs to fry towards his death, and Mr.Krabs shell melts down to it's very core before it takes him away from the world. Spongebob then turns off the fryers, and takes out Mr. Krabs decayed body. He heads out to throw the body into the closest trashcan, when someone walks in on him.

It was Pearl, Mr. Krabs Whale daughter (I have no fucking clue why his daughter is a whale, so don't ask me) She sees Spongebob carrying her dad's body, and knows she has to contact the police. Spongebob then throws his Spatula like a throwing knife, and slices Pearl apart through her torso, thereby ending the threat of her contacting the police. He then throws out the bodies, and prepares for a land journey. All he needs is transportation- like a rocket!

Notes

Tried a slightly different way of orgainization for my paragraphs

Character debuts: Pearl, Mr. Krabs

Victim- Mr. Krabs, Pearl

Episode 4: Treedome of Horror

The very evening that Bikini Bottom was scared to shits about a double homicide occurring in 2 different areas of Bikini Bottom,

Sandy Cheeks was very calm and at home relaxing. She was smoking a pipe, and reading "The Communist Manifesto" by Karl Marx. She believed that Mr. Marx had some very good ideas about how to run the economy of the world, and that it could apply to the recent recession in Bikini Bottom. Of course, the Mayor and others had just turned her down, like some crazy nutjob. But whatever she thought, she knew communism would win out one day. One day. But that was a matter for her to deliberate later, as the turkey was finished. She just wanted to eat her finely done turkey, leave the frivalous matters of the world to those revolutionaries who COULD die for their beliefs, not the people like her who would just rally all the fighters together. But now wasn't the time to deliberate this. Now was the time to eat Turkey. So Sandy animalisticlly ate the turkey like the prey it had been to some hunter from up above. She was sipping some tea, when she heard a loud "CHAJHANG!" from outside the dome. She was frightened at the thought of someone entering her home, but when she went to check, there was no forced entry. But Sandy knew one thing for sure: she was not alone tonight.

Sandy cautiously sat in the living area with a heightened sense of caution as she smoked her pipe strongly in fear for her life. She knew some fight was going to go down, and so she got her .38 Caliber, prepared to kill the intruder in her house. She walked down the stairway to the outside area. She walked around the whole large perimiter of the area, before finally deciding to give up, thinking she overreacted due to the quadruple murders of that night. But then, she was pulled into the darkness by a mysterious figure. The figure was none other than Spongebob himself. Sandy was shocked, but kept her composure, and didn't question how her friend survived.

"Spongebob, I guess you used that spare key I gave you back when we were extremely close. Anyways, what are you here for at this hour?" Sandy asked

"Sandy, I survived and then I went to Patrick's to get angry at him... and... and I KILLED HIM! I didn't mean to, but it just happened, and then I got an adrenaline rush of living, and went to get Squidward's help, but then I killed him too in a fit of rage..." Spongebob described.

Sandy was scared she wanted to help her friend out, but at the same time didn't want to help a killer. The communist cause wouldn't exactly move forward if their revolutionary was in jail for aiding a convicted serial killer.

"Please Sandy, I need to take your rocket and speed out of Bikini Bottom before I get caught. Please!?" Spongebob begged.

"No Spongebob. I refuse to help a kiler escape from the law like this. I just refuse it." Sandy yelled at Spongebob.

The feeling Spongebob described came back- the feeling to kill. He grabbed Sandy's neck while she was not focusing on him, and he twisted it. Sandy let a terrified pathetic croak of death as she passed onto the next world of terror known as hell. Spongebob then reached into Sandy's pocket and found the ignition keys to the rocket. And soon, Spongebob was blasting out of the cockpit, off to another world known to many as "the dry land." There Spongebob would commit some very infamous murders, and become one of the most infamous people of all-time.

Episode 5: 4EverTouched

One day, there was one man out there who was very happy indeed. A spongebob nerd (no fuck that, a spongebob pimp with some hoe), who lived at home with his mom, ate Bob's Burgers everyday for dinner, and drew very descriptive pictures involving his favorite cartoon characters: yep this was the life of 4EverGreen, future professional cartoon pedophile. He had just finished an explicit portrait to say the least of Spongebob and Squidward. It was his greatest achievement yet (in his mind) and he really was hungry for some Bob's Burgers. So he called his "hoe" into the room.

"Yo mama bitch, go get me some Bob's Bus Boy Burgers, now! Or else... well I think we both know what will happen. Chop chop!" 4EG said to his mother hoe.

She sped off to the restauraunt, while 4EG went through his daily routine of replicating every smiley known to man. He would spend hours doing this orgasm of smilies, not caring about the context of any of this. When he finished about 250 of these faces, he went to his closet, and out poured a shitload of everything Nintendo. Nintendo consoles, Nintendo games, Nintendo dolls, Nintendo movies, even Nintendo dil- never mind. Anyways, he was one hell of a nintendo fan, who blasted everything microsoft, especially calling Rare out for leaving to earn more money, so he just sat at home and played Conker's Bad Fur Day all day, waiting for Rare to reverse their "mistake."

Meanwhile 4EG was just begining to scan his "masterpiece" to his computer hard drive, when he heard a huge noise as if the door came down. Hoping that mama bitch came back with Bob's, he ran up the stairs like a small child excited to see his mother home. However he was even more shocked at who was there.

"SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!! 125508.gif239236.gif499524.gif428899.gif340179.gif" 4EverGreen cried out loud. "You must have finally gotten that fan letter I sent you back in 12th grade!!!!!!! 125508.gif239236.gif499524.gif428899.gif340179.gif" 4EverGreen said.

"Alright dude chill. I need a place to crash at, because my pineapple...... lit on fire in Bikini Bottom." Spongebob said.

4EverGreen looked at Spongebob strangely, and he got worried about whether 4EG would question anything else that was occurring. 4EG however, just welcomed SB into his house and ecouraged him to view his artistry. Spongebob looked and immediately didn't like what he saw. It seemed... unnatural to him, and it disturbed him beyond anything else, but he did not reveal his feelings to 4EG in order to remain in hiding. But the next picture would just kill his hospitality. It was a disgusting picture featuring him and Squidward, and he just lost it with 4EG.

"Why the hell would you protray us like that? I'm personally creeped by that. Nothing against it, but... uhh." Spongebpb tells 4EG.

"The artist needs inspiration to fly high, and as an artist I used my love for an animated sponge like you propelled me to create this masterpiece art." 4EG replied.

"But... it's jusst so wrongggg to meeehhhh" Spongebob forced out.

"Well I'm about to post it on the internet for all to see! Then I can finally go to the big boys horse house!!! 125508.gif

239236.gif893573.gif864693.gif " 4EG replied.

Spongebob knew he couldn't let this painting get on the internet. So he went to the cabinet that held all of his nintendo junk, and he grabbed the closest cord, which happened to be the controller for the N64. He swung it like a lasso rope, and tied to the back of 4EG's neck. He pulled him in very slowly, and knew his prey was dead as he finished reeling him. Then Spongebob took the N64 (just because he wanted it), and then poured gasoline on the base of the house, and set it on fire, effectively destroying all of 4EG's portraits. Spongebob then decided to head to a tropical land filled with palm trees galore, that only an idiot would fall for- Alabama.