• Advertisement

The Walking Dead

70s

I'm still trying to get into this show, but I never have the time to sit down and watch a full episode. I've seen most of the first one, and it's pretty good so far. So THAT'S where they got that zombie bike meme thingy.

Some news that came out the past couple of days apparently:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/159215/walking_dead_season_4_shocker

The main point being that they'll be introducing a new threat that "isn't zombies or outsiders". Well, that and that they're going to make zombies "more terrifying" this season than they were last season. Speculation, thoughts, etc? As for the new threat, I'm throwing forces of nature out there. There has to still be some sort of natural disasters in a zombie apocalypse and they could definitely pose a threat to survivors' safety, especially with society being as decayed as it is in the series, you might not see them coming. Also, because of David Morrisey saying that it's something you won't be able to kill easily and that it's something that happens in the world. And people can identify with being caught up in these disasters and react to them in different ways.

Yeah, just starting watching... on Season 3. :D

From what Nuggets has told me, I'm kind of irritated they still have yet to address what started the apocalypse, how they're going to fix it, etc. When you think about it, there's not really a point to this show, they just run around and try to survive.  :lori:

Still really great to watch, nonetheless. 

I've already shared this with OMJ and Nuggets, but one of the new characters being introduced in the second half of the season looks awfully familiar, doesn't she?

serratosrosita.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Damn, Suzie Crabgrass has gotten very attractive.  Now she's playing a zombie killing prostitute.  Can't get any better than that.

Yeah, just starting watching... on Season 3. :D

From what Nuggets has told me, I'm kind of irritated they still have yet to address what started the apocalypse, how they're going to fix it, etc. When you think about it, there's not really a point to this show, they just run around and try to survive.  :lori:

Still really great to watch, nonetheless. 

Kind of how like there'd be no point to life if this actually happened because you'd just be running around trying to survive.

Kind of how like there'd be no point to life if this actually happened because you'd just be running around trying to survive.

Right, and the point of television is creating content with redeeming, entertaining values to temporarily escape life.