• Advertisement

Black Eyed Peas

Clappy

Once upon a time there was a pop band that use to be respectable and have very catchy songs. Then one day, an atrocity struck us named "My Humps". It made absolutely no sense but everyone declared it fantastic. Then the Black Eyed Peas changed for the worst. All the songs that came after that were autotune computerized nonsense.

BOOM BOOM POW

There goes the Black Eyed Peas

Discuss

Once upon a time there was a pop band that use to be respectable and have very catchy songs. Then one day, an atrocity struck us named "My Humps". It made absolutely no sense but everyone declared it fantastic. Then the Black Eyed Peas changed for the worst. All the songs that came after that were autotune computerized nonsense.

BOOM BOOM POW

There goes the Black Eyed Peas

Discuss

This post is right in every way and you should feel GOOD.

Sorry, but I'm still a big fan...

Altough their newest album "The Beginning" doesn't seem to have many hits on it.

You aren't alone, heck millions of people probably still like the Black Eyed Peas. Plus didn't their new album just come out today? In due time more of those songs will probably become hits.

Time of My Life (Dirty Bit) is not the shit, it's just shit

Oh absolutely. They did not need to remix Time of My Life and I hear nothing necessary of a "Dirty Bit" from that song except that it is crap

I have so much love for this band. They are definitely my favourite band. Yes, I went there.

I love their old stuff so much, and personally I thought My Humps was an epic song. 428899.gif

But oh my god, as big a fan as I am, even I can admit that The Time is AWFUL. And the Dirty Bit...uh...yeah I don't get it. 428899.gif Still, I have heard the rest of the album, and there are some great songs on there, so I will be getting the Super Deluxe (moneygrabbers. >.< ) version for Christmas.

The E.N.D was fantastic, despite the autotune, but my favourite album is Monkey Business. Feel It, Pump It, Disco Club and Bebot are my favourites off of that album.

IMO, any person/band that ever writes such scholarly lyrics as:

"Let's get retarded in here!"

"I miss you like a child misses their blanket"

do not deserve much respect.

Post-Elephunk BEP = will.i.am, I am disappoint.

But Let's Get Retarded was on Elephunk. 428899.gif

Personally, I like their first two albums, but they never did that well.