• Advertisement

029a. Survival of the Idiots

Minty Car

This episode=perfection. An absolute SB masterpiece. Patrick was at his best, and he's the one with plenty of quotable lines in this episode. (Who ya calln' Pinhead, I'm so cold, I'm shivering) Anyway, This SpongeBob episode is gold!

Final score: 10/10

Sandy's episodes tended to be the least memorable of Season 2. Even this episode, the highest Season 2-er featuring the squirrel on my Fave 50 list, doesn't have a lot of her, at least not her in her regular form. I guess the writers weren't as comfortable with Sandy as they were with the rest of the cast, and as a result, their strongest writing went to the episodes that featured the male characters more prominently.

But enough of that. Here's what I think about the episode itself: It's hilarious.

I think I might take a little break from SpongeBob and these few episodes will be the last ones I do for a while.

It was really fun doing the whole first season, but it's a very long show and reading all of the other people's reviews as well as writing my own is taking a lot out of me.

However, I recently watched my few last episodes (for now) and will start with this review first.

Survival Of The Idiots

Is it just me or would this episode have been a bit cooler- not better, just cooler- if Squidward had been in this episode too?

He would've had the BEST ideas on how to get out and it'd be really fun- the title of the episode would be- with Squidward's whole "everyone's an idiot except for me" thing he has going on there.

All in all, a GREAT episode!

10/10!