• Advertisement

Disney Channel; Going Up or Down?

Deli

I watched Nick more from about 2004-2007, but then I moved to DC in 2007 (when I started watching TSR) and have been hooked on Wizards ever since, so from like 2008-2010 I've been watching DC more but by 2011 I'll be back to Nickelodeon I think with shows like Big Time Rush and Victorious (it grew on me). However, the new English crap "Summer In Transylvania" that Nick UK is playing sucks big time.

As for CN, I never used to watch it, and I think it sucks even more now. At least it plays old Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Powerpuff Girls, Skatoony and Dexter's Laboratory at 2am. 428899.gif

It is all primarily teenybopper trash that brainwashes preteens into liking the next pop or webisode sensation that would turn right around and do something incredibly dumb like break up over a text message or get naked when they're idolized by kids who shouldn't be even seeing them in their undergarments yet, if at all. As for primetime, that's non-existant, with reality TV hogging all the spotlight there. The final nail in the coffin is when stations defy their purpose (CN airing live-action, Nick and Disney being tailored to just teens and the lowest common demographic, Nick-at-Nite and TVLand airing shows that still air locally instead of the classics, et al), thus making them insufferable.

Uhh... example? I agree about your other points though.

Miley Cyrus is a prime example of Stars and pop sensations that do controversial things such as taking naked/scandalous photo's and pictures when they are supposed to be role models for kids.

EDIT:We posted simultaneously Doogle. 428899.gif

Miley Cyrus is a prime example of Stars and pop sensations that do controversial things such as taking naked/scandalous photo's and pictures when they are supposed to be role models for kids.

EDIT:We posted simultaneously Doogle. 428899.gif

Haha, great minds think alike. 893573.gif Hi-5! 125508.gif