• Advertisement

Clarissa Explains It All

CartoonCF

The 1990's, when Nickelodeon actually COULD make good live-action TV shows, instead of this stupefied drivel they try to pass off as 'entertainment' in this present day, "Power Rangers Samurai" excluded, of course! icon_rolleyes.gif

The 1990's, when Nickelodeon actually COULD make good live-action TV shows, instead of this stupefied drivel they try to pass off as 'entertainment' in this present day, "Power Rangers Samurai" excluded, of course! icon_rolleyes.gif
I actually do like some of the drivel they pass off today and not Power Rangers Samurai.....and that is coming from a Power Rangers fan. I dislike Samurai.

I actually do like some of the drivel they pass off today and not Power Rangers Samurai.....and that is coming from a Power Rangers fan. I dislike Samurai.
You want to know a REALLY bad "Power Rangers" season? "Power Rangers RPM," or if you REALLY want to challenge yourself, try watching ANY episode of "Power Rangers Turbo" WITHOUT groaning over how BAD Blake Foster's acting was when he played Justin, the Blue Turbo Power Ranger of the entire season! icon_rolleyes.gif

You want to know a REALLY bad "Power Rangers" season? "Power Rangers RPM," or if you REALLY want to challenge yourself, try watching ANY episode of "Power Rangers Turbo" WITHOUT groaning over how BAD Blake Foster's acting was when he played Justin, the Blue Turbo Power Ranger of the entire season! icon_rolleyes.gif
Power Rangers Turbo did suck, touche 4EG touche. Power Rangers RPM was meh, but it was better than Samurai to me anyway.

Power Rangers Turbo did suck, touche 4EG touche. Power Rangers RPM was meh, but it was better than Samurai to me anyway.
How did I miss this conversation? D: Samurai is okay, RPM is one of the best Disney-era PR seasons, and Turbo sucks. This is coming from a BIG Super Sentai/Power Ranger fan.

Anyway, I kind of like this show. My cousin has a DVD set of it.