• Advertisement

Hooky 2: The Fisherman Returns

Jjs Goodman

1 hour ago, SpongeBob's #1 Fan said:

Well, I am, but, that doesn't mean that I remember every scene from every episode! :P

That was a pretty iconic scene.

Challenge #2:

We're down to 11 guests due to OBAB's murder. Tonight's challenge is to find 8 cryptograms relating to this game, and unscrambling them. You can use an unscrambler generator if you want, I don't care. You can find the cryptograms hidden in a feature keeping track of dates on SBC for this month...but there is a twist. They are split into two separate dates on this feature, one containing 4, and one containing the other 4. 

PM me all eight unscrambled cryptograms when you find them. Do not post them in t his topic. The top 2 people to find them will be immune from being killed tonight. The first person to send all eight will get a point for their side on the scoreboard. Good luck, and the power-up store is open if you want to buy anything from that. (you can tell me in private if you want)

*A hook is seen striking through Fred Rechid (Halloween Boy from Scaredy Pants)'s body"

Oh no! Fred Rechid has died! 10 remain.

Stay tuned tomorrow night for another challenge at 7 PM EST. You can roleplay or buy items in the store until then.

Survivors:

1.) Tyeam - Dennis

2.) SOF - Norton

3.) Spongetron - Spongetron

4.) Hayden - Junior the Scallop

5.) SpongeBob's #1 Fan - SpongeBob

6.) Sandy - Sandy

7.) BenPaz - Slimy Trash Can Creature

8.) Trophy - Clamu

9.) Zaid - Gil Hammerstein

10.) CDCB - Karen

26 minutes ago, ScaryGullah said:

The man who questioned me died :ok2:"

Saying it with a face like that leaves me aching to take you down myself, oh the things I would do if I had arms to steal your stupid pistol.

10 minutes ago, Invader Zimmer said:

Saying it with a face like that leaves me aching to take you down myself, oh the things I would do if I had arms to steal your stupid pistol.

"I'm more concerned about the fact that an oyster is talkin'!"