• Advertisement

Hooky 2: The Fisherman Returns

Jjs Goodman

Challenge #5:

We're down to 6 guests due to tyeamwork's murder. Tonight's challenge is to decode a document found in the briefcase last time, containing multiple cryptograms. All of the codes are in A1Z26 ciphers. Here are all ten codes, you can use the internet to help you:

Spoiler

1.) 6-9-19-8-5-18-13-1-14

2.) 9-14-14-15-3-5-14-20

3.) 3-12-1-13-21

4.) 10-21-14-9-15-18 20-8-5 19-3-1-12-12-15-16

5.) 7-9-12 8-1-13-13-5-18-19-20-5-9-14 

6.) 14-15-18-20-15-14

7.) 19-16-15-14-7-5-2-15-2 

8.) 19-1-14-4-25 

9.) 2-18-9-5-6-3-1-19-5 

10.) 4-5-14-14-9-19 

PM me all 10 when you figure them out. Do not post your answers in this topic. The top 2 people to decode them will be immune from being killed tonight. The first person to figure it out will get a point for their side on the scoreboard. Good luck, and the power-up store is open if you want to buy anything from that. (you can tell me in private if you want)

Hayden is seen walking down a hallway. He feels something drip on his shoulder. He looks up and sees blood on the ceiling. Everyone goes up to the next floor and finds SpongeBob's #1 Fan's dead body on the ground. RIP.

Stay tuned tomorrow night at 7 PM EST for Round 6.

Contestants:

1.) SOF - Norton

2.) Hayden - Junior the Scallop

3.) Sandy - Sandy

4.) Trophy - Clamu

5.) Zaid - Gil Hammerstein

Challenge #6:

We're down to 5 guests due to SpongeBob's #1 Fan's murder....Wait, we have a plot twist! The Sheriff, Trophy, has used his Elixir of Life to bring Fred Rechid back to life! He is back from the dead, baby! They said it was impossible, but just like Kenny on South Park, he came back, so he can play tonight. However, if he dies again, he is done for good.

Tonight's challenge is to find four hooks hidden in the mansion hallways (aka in this very topic, the one you are staring at). PM me all four hooks when you find them. Do not post them in this topic. The top 2 people to find them will be immune from being killed tonight. The first person to figure it out will get a point for their side on the scoreboard. Good luck, and the power-up store is open if you want to buy anything from that. (you can tell me in private if you want)

Notice: This is also the last challenge where the top 2 people get immunity, as tomorrow night, only one person will get immunity.

Hayden barely finished first, and Fred finished second, as both gained immunity tonight.

Trophy is seen walking down a hallway, as his vest is struck by a hook. He removes it, and follows The Fisherman's shadow. Suddenly, Sandy hears a yell from ZaidCatDog's Circuit City room. She enters, and sees his dead body on a bed. RIP Zaid.

Stay tuned tomorrow night for Round 7 at 7 PM EST.

Contestants:

1.) SOF - Norton

2.) Hayden - Junior the Scallop

3.) Sandy - Sandy

4.) Trophy - Clamu

5.) Fred - Halloween Boy from Scaredy Pants