• Advertisement

Hooky 2: The Fisherman Returns

Jinjo

Challenge #7:

We're down to 5 guests due to Zaid's murder and Fred's revival. 

Tonight's challenge is something...new. The final five have been mysteriously trapped in a room rigged with traps by The Fisherman. They are very lethal, and you need to crack a complex color code to disarm all the traps. Figure out the missing 5 colors in this list below:

Spoiler

Hints:

1.) Colors will repeat, but not right after each other. (ie, no Red after Red)

2.) There is a pattern, but it may or may not break.

3.) These are the possible colors the missing five might be: Orange, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Black, Brown and Yellow. One or two of these may not be used at all though. But the answers are colors in this list, so there are no other choices than those eight.

Now, here is the list: Figure out the missing "???" colors...

Orange

??? 

Red

??? 

Green

Black

Orange

??? 

??? 

Purple

??? 

Brown

Orange

There is a plot twist, though. If you fail to complete this at all...you will die from the traps. You have 3 chances to figure them out, so use them wisely.

PM me all five missing colors when you figure them out (and in their proper order). Do not post them in this topic. The first person to figure them out will be immune from being killed tonight, and a point for their side on the scoreboard. Good luck, and the power-up store is open if you want to buy anything from that. (you can tell me in private if you want)

Edited by Hungry Larry

Trophy finished first, gaining immunity. SOF failed to finish, and was killed in the trap room. RIP. Fred also lost a vest. There are also no more revivals in the game, we're winding down.

Stay tuned tomorrow night for Round 8 at 7 PM EST.

EDIT: Trophy has shot Sandy, making her lose a vest. This does not confirm if she is the killer or not, however. Trophy is still sheriff. 

Contestants:

1.) Hayden - Junior the Scallop

2.) Sandy - Sandy

3.) Trophy - Clamu

4.) Fred - Halloween Boy from Scaredy Pants

Edited by Hungry Larry

Challenge #8:

We're down to 4 guests due to SOF's unfortunate death.

For tonight's challenge, I have hidden four cryptograms in Atbash on three previously killed guests's rooms (aka their profiles), for 12 in total. Your goal is to decode all 12 (it doesn't matter which order you find them), and send them to me. You can use the internet to decode them.

PM me all twelve decoded codes when you figure them out. Do not post them in this topic. The first person to figure them out will be immune from being killed tonight, and a point for their side on the scoreboard. Good luck.

Results:

Trophy finished first, gaining immunity. However, it came at a price: Fred has died again (RIP for good).

We are now down to the final 3. The Sheriff, Trophy, Hayden, and Sandy. Either Hayden or Sandy is a cold-blooded murderer. Who could it be?

Stay tuned for the final Hooky 2 challenge on Sunday, October 30th at 8:00pm EST, between the final three.

Challenge #9 (Finale):

Here we go folks. It's the finale for Hooky 2. It's been an intense game, but only one person is leaving this mansion alive tonight. The remaining people are the sheriff, Trophy, and Sandy and Hayden, one of whom is a cold-blooded killer. This final challenge will be divided into 4 parts. I will explain how the overall winner works after the 4th part, depending on the outcome, but first here's Part 1:

I have hidden five letters on five previously killed off user's profiles. PM (or Xat PC me) me all five letters, and say what word they spell. So this part has two things to do. After you PM those to me, I will PM you the next part.

We have a result.

Sandy finished all four tasks first...

But it turns out Sandy is The Fisherman...aka Fisherwoman, this whole time. Uh oh.

RIP Trophy and Hayden. Yup, Sandy is the winner for this year's Hooky! Unlike last year, this year, the bad girl won. 

Thanks to all who played, and I'll give Sandy her prizes for winning. Feel free to keep roleplaying, and share who you originally thought was the killer and such.

Edited by Hungry Larry
  • Like 4