• Advertisement

Hello SBC!

Mr. Nicktoons

Hello SBC! My name is Mr. Nicktoons!, Some fo you May Already know me from SBM [seeing as how iv'e been there since January of last year] but there are probably Members here who don't go on SBM and have no idea who i am. and for those peope, im here to make my Introduction.....

I first got into spongebob in 2003 when i saw my first episode "Gary Takes a Bath" and ever since, I've Been hooked! i Started collecting Toys, Books, Games, Plush, Dvd's. and Everything else under the sun! its grown to quite the collection over time [Maybe i should make a collection topic in the future...]

Some things i enjoy include:

-Drawing/Animating [i have a passion to become a cartoonist when im older, i already have a charatcter!]

-Nickelodeon

- Making Graphical Hacks for games

-Playing the Piano

I also have obsessions over the characters Mr. Blik from the cartoon Catscratch, And Jenny XJ9 from My Life As a Teenage Robot [ don't ask why, i honestly dont know]

Welp, That's abaout it. if you guys have any questions for me, pm me or talk to me on skype [skype name on profile] i hope to make a lot of friends here and have a good time!

Guest hilaryfan80

Welcome! Check out the link in my signature for a guide on all things SBC. You can read up on what we do around here! You can also message me, @JCM, or @jjsthekid with any questions that you may have! :plankton2: