• Advertisement

Boogie2988's channel hacked and deleted

Jane

14 minutes ago, Stanthemiddleagedadult said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/boogie2988

I feel so bad for him and I hope he gets his channel restored. YouTube really needs to look into better security measures and hopefully stop this from happening again.

W-What! I honestly can't believe this happened... Especially to someone like him.

However, I don't really think that tightening the security measures is really the solution. Mainly because look at how many times YouTube and other popular sites like YouTube has "tightened security" already? GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES!

But look at how someone can still hack a channel as big as Boogie! The hackers will always find a way to find the flaws/exploits in security. Merely "tightening security" will just be a small inconvenience for hackers. As they can find ways to exploit things within a month or even a week.

Hacking is inevitable, especially with a huge site such as YouTube.

• Like 3

I can't wait for Francis Hates Being Hacked and Deleted Off of Youtube.

On a serious note, I feel sorry for the poor guy. First his private information gets leaked and now this. I swear, Youtube mayhem just can't take a break this year.

• Like 1

:patrick_crying-308: Why did people do this to him. He didn't deserve to be hacked. You know who deserved to be hacked.

7dVbDJYQ.jpg

For obvious reasons.

• Like 5