• Advertisement

The Journey of Fred the Fish

Minty Car

This is my second Fred-based spin-off, it wilbe a prequel to My Leg!, as it takes place during the 4 year period Fred lived in New Kelp City. Expect humor more like My Leg!, but mr adult situations (although nothing absolutly horrible.) First episode wll be out by Tuesday at latest. Discuss your predictions and shit below.

Edit: This show has been rated TV-14 by me for:

D- Some strong and inappriopriate dialogue

L- Mild to strong language throughout

S- Some sexual innuedos

V- Mild to strong instances of violence

Episode 1: A new beginning

Fred was driving down the highway, on his way to his new house in New Kelp City. He had gotten a new job as an adviser to a secretary of the mayor of New Kelp. Fred had studied politics and law his whole life, so he knew he was ready for this position. He suddenly decided that he needed a break from driving and decided to stop for a drink at the rest stop. He eyed the kelp soda machine, but he was a quarter short. Then he saw a majestic creature (in his eyes at least) that he instantly fell head over heels for a woman. He went to ask her for change.

Fred- Do you have a quertar!?

Woman- I do not have a quertar, but I do have a quarter. Please get your grammar correct next time you want something, you mindless oaf!

Fred- Thank you, Melissa.

And like that she was gone, and so Fred returned to his drive. He was going at a moderate speed, when a car suddenly sped right past him. Fred was irritated quickly.

Fred (to himself)- I'm going to teach those bastards a lesson for nearly making me crash.

Fred then went into a hyper-speed like mileage, and sped past nearly everyone else in that drag race. And then suddenly...

Fred- Oh shit!

Fred crashed right into another car headfirst. He was airlifted to the hospital about 15 minutes later, his condition is currently unconcious, so much for a new beginning, I guess.

Episode 2: A Brand New Job

It was 8:12 AM. In the general New Kelp City Hospital, Fred was recieving his daily dose of vitamins and painkillers. It had been 2 days since his car accident, and while he thankfully made it out alive, he did suffer some muscle trauma and external injuries. He is to leave the hospital at 12:20 that afternoon. He would then be drivingto his new job office, at 95660 New Kelp Dr. to begin his new job as a mayoral aide. Just then the woman he saw yesterday at the rest station comes in to visit him.

Woman- Fred.

Fred- Melissa.

Melissa- I just checked you out of the hospital. I will drive you up to your apartment, and then to the office, where I shall...

However Fred wasn't paying attention. He was gazing at her magnificant beauty, and imaging their future life together (once he got the nerve to ask her out, that is.)

Melissa- Were listening to me at all!?

Fred- Yeah, something about Goofy Goobers later?

Melissa then slaps him.

Melissa- Goddammit Fred, listen to me. I'm taking you to your apartment, and then to the office, where you'll be briefed by an experienced officer on your new training. Do I make myself crystal clear!?

Fred- Yes madam.

They then went to Fred's apartment, where he dropped 3 crates on Melissa's feet. Yeah, not an excellent way to start out a relationship for sure.

Fred- Oh my god, I'm sorry.

Melissa- If your really sorry, you'll fix my damn toe you broke.

He then laid her down on a table, put a kitchen towel over his face, and then attempted surgery. Unfortunately, it insted took hem back to the hospital.

Melissa- FRED!!!!!!!!

Fred then left her for work.

Fishin Butts- Ahh, yo must be Fred. I'm mayor Fishin Butts. I've been mayor her for the past 5 years now, running my damn fine city. I hope you will be a nice addition to my council.

And so, Fred's newest life began with a high paying job, and losing the newest love of his life. What will come next?

Episode 3: Workplace Violence

Note: Some things said coffee beans in this episode are not factual in any way.

3 weeks had passed since Fred had been in his accident, and he had recovered fully, as Melissa did from her bad toe. The two had problems ever since, whether it was over the orgainization of the mayor's office to the lunch line. However, in the past week things had gotten even more intense for some reason. Fred was going to get some coffee when...

Melissa- Sorry coffee shop is closed. Indefinitly.

Fred- Closed indefinitly!? Why?

Melissa- The coffee company that supplies our coffee beans got hijacked, and lost all of their shipments for us.

Fred- Goddammit!

Melissa- Watch your language!

Fred- Hey you told me to STFU yesterday when I asked about the mayor's schedule, so do't tell me to watch my dirty mouth unless you wash yours out first!

Melissa- Grr...

Fred- Why would someone hijack our coffee beans?

Melissa- The smuggling ring of course.

Fred- Smuggling Ring!? What smuggling ring?

Melissa- This top-secret information. For the past 3 years, there has been an ocean-wide smuggling ring that smuggles coffee beans around the sea.

Fred- For what use?

Melissa- In it's most basic form, coffee beans can be Hallucinogen, and these smugglers sell coffee beans as drugs and make money off of it.

Fred- Oh. Do we have any intel on these guys? Do we know who the ringleader is?

Melissa- Not really. They're very mysterious, even among law enforcement officers.

Fred- I see.

Melissa then leaves to get back to work. Fred later decides to put some flowers by Melissa's desk, as an apology for his pessimistic behavoir as of late. When he sees something...

Fred- Whats this piece of paper?

Fred read through it and realized it was papers related to the smuggling ring. It wasn't intel or trackers: It was orders, orders that could only be given out by a ringleader or their lackey.

Fred (to himself)- I gotta give this to-

A gun is suddenly cocked loudly.

Melissa- Put the papers down or I'll fucking kill you.

Fred then decides to make a run for it, and is shot in the left torso. However, the gun has recoil on Melissa, and she is injured in her left arm. Mayor Fishin Butts then calls the guards in to arrest Melissa and to take Fred to the hospital.

2 hours after shooting:

Mayor- Are you ok, Fred?

Fred- Yes, my arm needs a while to rest.

Mayor- I understand. I've already arranged for 2 weeks of paid leave, and you will be awarded a medal for your bravery.

Fred- Did you get the papers on the smugglers?

Mayor- No, they disappeared apparently, because I can't find them.

Fred- Dammit. Well, we know Melissa is related to the smuggling ring at least, so we can possibly track other members down based on her points of contact.

Mayor- Yes, now you rest Fred.

Mayor then leaves Fred's room

Mayor- The foo has no idea of the real truth.

Preview of the newest episode

Episode 4: Sleeping in the Fires

The next day Fred had been released from the hospital. His arm was still weak and he limped to his apartment. He then turned on the television, to hear a breaking news announcement...

TV- Breaking news here, a suspect involved in yesterday's mayoral shooting as escaped police custody in a bizzare turn of events-

*Whip cracking*

Episode 4: Sleeping in the Fires (Lost Episode)

The next day Fred had been released from the hospital. His arm was still weak and he limped to his apartment. He then turned on the television, to hear a breaking news announcement...

TV- Breaking news here, a suspect involved in yesterday's mayoral shooting as escaped police custody in a bizzare turn of events-

Fred then slowly turns off the television. He has grown increasingly worried since he was shot the previous day by Melissa, and had been watching his place very closely ever since he returned from the hospital.

Fred (to himself)- I'm going insane from this! Melissa is going to be captured by the authorities I'm s-

Suddenly Fred was knocked down on the ground by a whip.

Melissa- Get on your knees, bitch.

Fred was then taken into another room, the guest bedroom. Moaning seemed to go on for hours, untill finally she left the room. Then she pulled out a gun.

Melissa- Goodbye, Fred.

She shot it and then-

Fred- Wait a minute. Why the hell am I being killed in the 4th episode, SBlover? It doesn't fit with the show's continuity at all!

???- I just felt like it, dammit. I don't need any reason nor rhyme, because I'm the writer of the show.

Fred- But I don't want to be killed off so early, I-

???- SHUT UP!

Fred then enters the writer's room and before he can do anything another person comes by the door and grabbed the supposed writer.

???- GOSH DARNIT DALE! YOUR NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS SHOW!

Fred then wakes up

Fred- Holy shit, that was one screwed up dream. I mean since when was I in a spin-off show!? Weird shit...

This episode was guest written by Firion/Luke 525

Episode 5: Fred's Dream

Fred turned off the television. He was very worried about Melissa, and had been growing paranoid that something bad would happen to him.

Fred (to himself)- I'm going insane from this! Melissa is going to be captured by the authorities! I'm so scared! Why is this happening to me?!

Suddenly, Fred felt a searing pain in his leg.

Fred-Neptune damn it! That's it! I can't live like this! I need something to relieve me of this pain!

He limped to his bedroom and grabbed a bottle of painkillers that he had taken back at the hospital. He opened it, poured eight of the tablets on his hand, and swallowed them dry. He didn't care, he was fretting and more stressed than he had ever been. He started feeling woozy, and crashed on his bed. Before he knew it, he was dead asleep, and began to dream...

In his dream, Fred saw a vision of a court room. He could also see two people arguing. He couldn't make out what they looked like, but he could hear their debate.

???- Although you have an interesting theory, you don't have a scrap of evidence to prove this claim!

???- And that's where your wrong. I do have evidence. I present this fryer. It has certain stains on it. When he came close, you finished him off you bastard.

Fred-What the hell is this?

Then, he saw another image. He could see a black figure with a sharp object. The black figure slammed the object down, and blood splattered. Fred was sweating and he could barely speak.

Fred-Ah... ahh..

The last vision he saw was Melissa standing over someone's bed holding a gun.

Melissa- Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.

Melissa fired the gun, and Fred woke up from his dream screaming.

Fred- AWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred looked at himself. He had chills, and he was coverd in sweat.

Fred- Was that... a vision... of my death?!

Fred put his fin on his forehead.

Fred(nervously)- What am I going to do?

Preview for the next episode for all you JOF fans:

Episode 6: Cirque De Fred

Fred had been really disturbed ever since the shooting back 2 weeks ago. He became paranoid, depressed, easily irritable, among other symptoms. He also began wanting to get out and do something other than sit in his room and watch godawful daytime television and drink 3 cups of Vodka with his painkillers. He finaly went outside on day after 2 1/2 cups of vodka and 4 painkillers in a row. He then stumbled his way over to what seemed like a circus tent.

Fred- Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?

Clown- Well howdy there good sir! I'm sorry to tell you that the circus is closed untill tomorrow afternoon.

Fred- No! You've got to let me in! Please, I need to see the tightrope performers, and the-

Clown- Wait, are you the mayor's aide?

Fred- Yeah.

Clown- Come on in den.

Episode 6: Cirque De Fred (Part 1)

Fred had been really disturbed ever since the shooting back 2 weeks ago. He became paranoid, depressed, easily irritable, among other symptoms. He also began wanting to get out and do something other than si in his room and watch godawful daytime television and drink 3 cups of Vodka with his painkillers. He finaly went outside on day after 2 1/2 cups of vodka and 4 painkillers in a row. He then stumbled his way over to what seemed like a circus tent.

Fred- Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?

Clown- Well howdy there good sir! I'm sorry to tell you that the circus is closed untill tomorrow afternoon.

Fred- No! You've got to let me in! Please, I need to see the tightrope performers, and the-

Clown- Wait, are you the mayor's aide?

Fred- Yeah, the one who ws involved in the recent shooting.

Clown- Come on inside pal.

The Clown then took Fred to a dark room with a dimmed out light. He then sat him in a chair, and taped him into and pressed him har for answers to his questions.

Clown- Now, where is the Mayor hiding the info aboot the sugglng ring?

Fred- I don't know if he;s hding anything. I've been in bedrest for 2 1/2 weeks now, I don't know anything.

Clown- *slaps Fred* shut up! If you don't tell me what you know, I will take a big shit in your mouth.

Fred- I've told you everything I know. Just let me go. I feel kind of- *throws up all over the Clown*

Clown- That's it, bring out the bad knock-knock jokes book.

???- No wait boss. Lets feed him to killer!

Fred- Killer? Is it a giant lion?

Clown- Oh yes, yes it is.

They untied Fred and stuck him in the lion's cage!

Killer- ROAR!

TO BE CONTINUED....

This may or may not be the best thing ever, but I just wanted to get this back on it's feet.

Episode 7 "Cirque De Fred (Part 2)"

So perviously on JOF, Fred gets kiddnapped by killer clowns who think he's part of the same smuggling ring as Melissa was in. He was interrogated for an hour or so, until they sent him into the cage with the circus' killer lion. Now, Fred must avoid getting mauled by a lion, and getting the taste of shit out of his mouth, since the damn clowns think he's an agent of the ring.

Fred stood there as "killer" lashed towards him. He stood motionless, as if he had no idea it was coming. And then like that, Fred stabs it through the throat. He stabs it until it lets out a cry of horror, as it faces it's last seconds of life on the earth. He then realizes he's trapped in the locked up cage, and it will take some thinking outside of the box to escape this circus of terror. He then digs around all the hay, and dirt in the cage to find a hole of sorts.

Unfortunately, it wasn't an escape door out of the cage, but it did get him thinking: what if he could alter this hole and it's path to lead him to freedom? He then gets hay, lion dung, and string, and combines it together to make a line of rope (yeah shit rope, but it's something.) He then ties it around himself for back-up support in case of something going wrong, and dives under into the hole. Once inside, he navigated through the murky underground area of this circus. However, he had no way out, and when he realized this, he got angry as hell and punched his hand straight through the ground, creating an exit for him. However, it's right into the boss clown's room.

Boss- Da hell, your suppose' to be dead, kapice?

Fred- Um, no I didn't want to die so I killed the lion.

Boss- Why you bastard! That got me so much money, and you killed him!? I'll take you out then.

Fred is shot through the chest, and passes out. He wakes up in the hospital (again) and the doctors say they can't remove the bullet, and that he has to be careful from now on or else, the bullet could kill him. Fred wondered why the clowns' were targeting him. Was there something the mayor didn't tell him about the ring? He knew he'd have to find out soon enough.