• Advertisement

Kentucky is at it again...

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

In an attempt to block gay marriage in the state of Kentucky, our lovely legislature decided that it would be a brilliant idea to pass a new law that allows anyone to deny service to anyone who offends your religious beliefs. You know what this means, right? People like @E.V.I.L and @Zoidberg wouldn't be able to shop certain stores in Kentucky because they're Muslim (well, close enough with Omair). Gay couples can be denied a marriage ceremony by a pastor because they believe that gay marriage is sinful. An interracial couple can be denied a cake at a bakery because the store owner believes that races should not mix.

Read about it here: http://progressky.com/2016/03/senate-blocks-interracial-interfaith-marriages-sb-180/

I am so tired of Kentucky's crap. Every day, this pathetic state goes backwards. Most of the people in this state want Trump as our president because he'll get rid of our "Mexican problem" and "save" the coal mines from being replaced with clean energy factories. And don't forget about Kentucky's queen: Kim Davis. Seriously, there was a parade here to celebrate her release from jail.

:stinkeye: When I get the chance, I want to move away from this state.

This is also influenced by the fact that Matt Bevin was elected as our governor who is in full support of Kim Davis, supports removing all Kentucky healthcare, supports reducing funds for higher education significantly, and fully supports discriminatory laws.

Why was he elected?

Only 29% of registered voters voted.

Please, I urge you, if you do not want your state to end up like Kentucky, and you are 18 years of age, vote.

Kentucky Spends more money on the Former Six Flags than they do on the people's opinions.

^ Thats my Opinion.

but hey, atleast they werent at it again with the white vans (smirk)(ok i know that meme is old.)