• Advertisement

Freebooter Februarry

Jjs Goodman

Ahoy mateys! The lucky Loyal Customers already got a sneak peek this, but we be having a new forum event starting next week, which be called... "Freebooter Februarry"!

nPK6rpR.jpg?1

That's right lads, a brand new pirate themed event on pirate SpongeBob episodes, from my own twisted brain! It will start Februarry 12th and end Februarry 27th! Battle other users in multiple games to win the treasures. That's right, WE'RE GONNA BE PIRATES! Here are a few things ye can expect during it...

1.) SpongeBob Jeopardy!: To those landlubbers who want to conquer the prizes of this famed game, we be having a pirate themed game on SpongeBob episodes February 20th!

2.) SpongeBob Wheel of Fortune: And to those who want the prizes of this game, we will have a pirate themed Wheel of Fortune February 19th!

3.) SpongeCraft Tournaments: That's right ye Minecraft loving bilgerats, we will have some pirate themed SpongeCraft games every Saturday during the event! These will not involve your silly teams (because spoiler, we're saving the big team stuff for March Madness 2016 ;) ), because as a pirate, it's every man (or woman) for themselves!

4.) iFish: Dress up yer fish with some brand spanking new fancy shmancy pirate clothing!

5.) Arrgh!: In a new roleplayin' game similar to ones from past events, the Dutchman has left behind a grand stash of valuable treasures, which is somewhere in the ocean. Compete in challenges, set sail across the seas, and duel other users in battle, as the last pirate standing gets the booty! Whoever loses however, will walk the plank...

...and that not be all yet, but ye will have to wait and see on what else this event holds, buccaneers! Getting out of pirate talk, this event won't be super huge, but it's a fun little new thing I'd thought we'd try to lead into March Madness.

(The cheese is so thick in this post you can smell it)

Okay, now I eagerly await for people to post pirate videos in response to this, whether it be the "One Piece Pirate Rap" or "You Are A Pirate!" song. Amuse me, landlubbers, if ye didn't already in the Loyal Customer topic.

Ye have found das pirate bay! Get into a ship, you've won!:

jza02zk.jpg 

• Like 7