• Advertisement

The Marvelous Misadventures of PatBack

Joe Biden

Guest written at the overlord request of @Fred Rechid's robotic alter ego, Bender bending Rodriguez! Hopefully it lives up the bar set by the first episode.

1b. Eye Sea your IP

One morning in the makeshift hut of WhaleBlubbie's insides (o.o), Captain Bl4ze was awakening as a hungover mess to his young cohort, PatBack.

PatBack: Time for some wacky ass hacking! Just as you said last night!

Bl4ze just opens his eyes abruptly like: 9ppomrw.gif

before refocusing and looking back up up at the boy.

Bl4ze: Err, I said a lot of dumb shit last night!

PatBack: You said that too! See!

PatBack then shows a cheaply made diary with a picture of Captain Bl4ze saying "dumb shit!" Captain Bl4ze was profoundly annoyed, but realized the brat wasn't going away, so he decided to make up an "adventure."

Bl4ze: Err, yeah! We're gonna go... up to the store and trade in my old hard drives for new ones!

PatBack's face sunk into his eye bags to showcase disappointment at the lack of excitement in this "adventure."

PatBack: Hey, maybe afterwards the three of us can go raid those SBC brats again!

WhaleBlubbie: Oh no no no, I'm done with those kids. Back to TV.com for me!

Bl4ze: Err, you dumb hag!

HagCM (cameo): No that's me!

After dropping his wares at the crudely looking "update" stand, right next to SBC on the harbor, Captain Bl4ze stood in front it menacingly blankly for a moment before PatBack broke the silence.

PatBack: Captain, how does this work?

Bl4ze: I don't know! I've never updated before.

PatBack: Ok, this is kinda boring so I'm gonna go see what WhaleBlubbie is up to when we're not around!

PatBack then spends several hours spying on WhaleBlubbie just sitting pointlessly, driving PatBack to chronicle his growing insanity at the fact that HE'S DOING NOTHING over it and over again. Finally Captain Bl4zeit rolls into the scene.

Bl4ze: I went to the bathroom and when I got back to the stand, they were all gone so here I am. How's this spying business?

PatBack: HE'S DOING NOTHING AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!

Captain Bl4ze then throws his joint at WhaleBlubbie, causing it to catch fire to the horror of PatBack.

Bl4ze: Now now, realize that whale's don't catch fire that easily. It's obviously a decoy! WhaleBlubbie is hiding something from us!

------

The scene then shifts to under the harbor, where WhaleBlubbie is looking into a gap in the IP address boards to see Peppermint Jjs' ACP powers and account. Awkwardly, the two look in along secretly on another hole in the same board line to see Peppermint Jjs and his wife.

Peppermint Jjs: I'm sorry Candy Mandy! All I did was look at Gingerbread Cha, and not in that way!

Candy Mandy: ... :stinkeye:...

Peppermint Jjs: No not in that way! I don't like her, no no no...

WhaleBlubbie: Heh heh heh, you gonna get it now Peppermint Jjsthebitch!

Bl4ze and PatBack (unison): WHALEBLUBBIE!:glare::glare:

WhaleBlubbie: :S Oh crap...

PatBack:You said you were done with SBCers!

WhaleBlubbie: IT WAS JUST THIS ONE TIME I SWEAR! I WANTED TO SEE PEPPERMINT JJS GET RAGGED ON BY HIS HIS WIFE BECAUSE I KNEW IT WAS COMING!

PatBack: Why didn't you just invite us too? We like spying on them!

WhaleBlubbie: Because I thought you two would shame me since I said I was done with SBC! I swear this is the one time.

Disgruntled, but satisfied, the two let him go without anymore whining. However all the SBC talk stirred them up, so they put on masks and snuck into SBC.

Peppermint Jjs: What can I offer you two travelers err...

Bl4ze: SpongeRabert.

PatBack: No I don't Want to Be Friends!

Peppermint Jjs was distracted however by the stalking onlooking of Candy Mandy, so the two just stuck as many doubloons as they could into their cups and were satisfied with their looting when they realized, under the boards below, someone was watching!

PatBack: WHALEBLUBBIE!

The two then went back to the docks and confronted him.

PatBack: WhaleBlubbie, why!!??!

WhaleBlubbie: I'm sorry! I didn't want to admit the TV.com days were over! Those were... my glory years... I haven't been the same since then and I fear I never will be again.

Bl4ze: Well you certainly won't be if you stay there and hide from us. All three of us have to work together to troll their asses off and start a new golden age!

All three (unison): To trolling their asses off!

PatBack: Say, whatever happened to Peppermint Jjs and his wife anyhow?

------------

The scene then shifts to Peppermint Jjs having a hallucinogenic nightmare as unfitting music plays off of Captain Bl4ze's old hardware, now owned by Candy Mandy.

Peppermint Jjs: YOU KNOW... I DON'T LIKE.... PICK... LE...

Candy Mandy: ... :plankton2:...

• Like 5

It's about time I get back to writing these episodes. It's not much of a writer's block but I'm just too busy with school and all. Since I can't really get any sleep right now, I can get the opportunity to write an episode again.

2a. Bl4zikid

It was just another normal day in Stormallen-long Harbor and PatBack and Bl4ze were playing SBC Poker with sailors Trophy and Hayden.

Bl4ze: Wager time, boys. What do you have to offer?

Trophy: I'm going to wager 2000 of my Doubloons.

Hayden: And I'll wager my apprentice.

Bl4ze: You have an apprentice?

Hayden: Yep. His name is Bl4zikid.

Bl4ze: Bl4zikid? That name sounds too much like mine. :stinkeye:

Hayden: I didn't name him after you, dumb shit. I named him after Blaziken from Pokemon.

Bl4ze: Well, couldn't you just name him Bl4zi-Ken? You know, the shortened version of "Kenny"?

Hayden: I'm not ripping off Pokemon, dammit. Anyway, we're getting off-topic here. Bl4zikid! Come out and meet Bl4ze.

Bl4zikid walks out from the shadow.

Bl4zikid: Hello there. You must be that Bl4ze guy I keep hearing about. You do realize that if you win, I'll be your new apprentice?

Bl4ze: I understand that. Which is why I'll be wagering my apprentice, PatBack.

PatBack: What?!

Hayden: Alright, you're on!

PatBack: Captain, what are you doing?

Bl4ze: Shhhhh. Don't worry, I'm going to win. Remember that time I played SBC Poker with Storm?

(cutaway)

9pfIKIi.png

Bl4ze: Yes! I win again, Storm!

Storm: dammit you are a son of a botch and you can suck my dick

Bl4ze: Nah man, I'm straight. I don't suck dick.

(cutaway ends)

PatBack: But don't you realize that if you either win or lose, I'll be replaced?

Bl4ze: Oh crap, you're right! I wasn't thinking straight. Now I'm gonna lose you for sure! :(

Hayden: Bl4ze, just go already. You are wasting precious time.

Bl4ze: (stuttering) All in.

Trophy: Well, looks like I have a crap hand.

Hayden: Ha! I have two of a kind!

Bl4ze: And I.........have a full house.

Hayden: Well, it looks like you win fair and square. Bl4zikid is your new apprentice.

Bl4zikid: So, Captain Bl4ze, what do you say we wreak havoc all over SBC?

Bl4ze: That, uh, sounds great, Bl4zikid! (to PatBack) Sorry about this, lad. I'll try to do something about this.

PatBack meets with WhaleBlubber and goes to him for advice.

PatBack: (sighs) I don't think Bl4ze even likes me anymore. It seems like he likes Bl4zikid more than me.

WhaleBlubber: Well, you know what I think you should do? You should find a more mature role model. What about him?

WhaleBlubber points to terminoob.

Singing voice: A mature SBC member!

PatBack: Nah, I don't think he's right for me. What about.........him?

PatBack points to yellowshadow.

Singing voice: An actual troll!

PatBack: I'm gonna go talk to him right now.

PatBack walks over to yellowshadow and speaks to him.

PatBack: Excuse me, sir? This may sound a bit forward, but can I be your apprentice?

Yellowshadow: Sure! Just let me zip out of this costume.

PatBack: Costume?

Terminoob unzips his costume.

Terminoob: Yep, it's a costume. Me and yellowshadow were both dressed up as each other at a convention.

Yellowshadow unzips his terminoob costume and goes out to troll SBC.

PatBack: (sighs) I really think this is gonna be a bad idea.

Meanwhile, Bl4zikid and Bl4ze are still out wreaking havoc everywhere on SBC. Bl4ze starts to become tired of his antics.

Bl4ze: Bl4zikid, I'm really tired. Can't we just take a break or something?

Bl4zikid: No way! We're just getting started! Let's fill up the spin-off/lit section with spammy spin-offs and literatures!

Bl4ze: You know, I'm starting to realize why Hayden wagered you in SBC Poker. You are a very unruly and tiring kid. I was hoping that you would be a cool apprentice, but I'm not having any fun with you. I'm sorry, but I can't be your apprentice anymore. Go back to Hayden.

Bl4zikid: Whatever! I always knew you would be lame anyways!

Bl4zikid walks away from Bl4ze in a huff.

Bl4ze: Now I have to find PatBack and get him back. I just hope wherever he is, he's in good hands.

Cut back to PatBack and Terminoob.

Terminoob: "The spam from Stan goes directly into the can."

PatBack: The spam in Stan goes directly into the can.

Terminoob: By George, you got it! You're on your way on becoming very mature like me.

Bl4ze slams the door open.

Bl4ze: I'm sorry, terminoob, but I have come to take my apprentice back. Bl4zikid is a very tiring apprentice and I miss you a lot, PatBack.

Terminoob: Sorry sir, but I can't let you do that. I've trained PatBack to be as mature as me and I can't let him forget those skills.

PatBack: Actually, Mr. Terminoob, I want to go back to Captain Bl4ze. I'm not very great at being as mature as you and he misses me as much as I miss him.

Terminoob: Well, if that's what you want, then I respect your choice.

Cut to PatBack and Bl4ze outside of terminoob's profile.

Bl4ze: So what do say we wreak havoc on SBC some more? I still have some joke spin-offs/lits I can spam in there.

PatBack: Of course! That's the only thing we're great at!

Epilogue

Bl4zikid walks into terminoob's profile

Bl4zikid: So as it turns out, I'm not very good at being an asshole, so I've decided that I want to become more mature like you.

Terminoob: Well, alright then. I do need an apprentice to replace PatBack. Anyways, "The spam from Stan goes directly into the can."

• Like 4

I apologize for the lack of updates of this lit. I haven't really had any new ideas for the episode I'm parodying, but I'm gonna start working on it now. To make up for it, here's a little sneak peek of things to come.

• The episode will be titled "The Sweet Life of PatBack and Bl4ze-dy".
  • A wealthy lady turns PatBack into a fancy boy.
  • Bl4ze does not like it and wants the old PatBack back.
  • Marilyn Manson guest stars as Gratuitous Cameo Guy.

Episode coming sometime in Junelygust.

• Like 2