• Advertisement

Mystic Guardians

Shark Tale

I liked the idea having Steele to take major role rather being kept hidden from last season, and he's still got it though. Good to see Doyle makes a brief appearance in s3 since separation with Van Gande (sp?)., but loving to see Nick/Luna gets grow to next step to their relationship. as for Diggy returned as a cyborg which he can be still a jerk. Overall, Steele has great adventure.

• Like 2

Another cute and funny episode. Surprised Doyle didn't have any impact on the plot, but it was good to see him again. Same with Cyber Diggy, pretty sad how he didn't learn after everything he went through. XD I loved Nick and Luna fighting together and the ending.

• Like 1

61. An Inside Man

Jake, Trent and the girls are seen walking through a school hallway. 

"I can't believe this year is coming to an end soon." Trent said.

"Yeah, just a week left." Jake replied.

"I'm excited, can't wait to spend summer with you guys." Tori said.

"I know right, I especially can't wait to chill on the beach, and get a nice tan." Cynthia said.

"It's too bad I probably won't be able to spend that much time with you guys, but I'll try when I can. I'd love to go to the beach, a queen deserves vacation time too." Elana said eagerly.

"In a weird way, I'll definitely miss the adventures we've had throughout this school year though." Madison said.

"Yeah, like us getting Rotwell fired, Elana missing most of the year, getting involved in all these magical shenanigans, all those random school events like the fair and our pretty bad play..." Tori reminisced.

"Good...and awkward times." Audrey replied.

"I really wonder how Senior year will go..." Jake pondered.

"I dunno, but I can't wait for what the future holds." Trent replied.

"Get to class!" Rotwell yelled to the gang.

"It can't be the end of the year without you doing that." Madison said, not bothered by it.

"We're not even late, chill." Tori said.

"I know, I just like doing that to annoy you." Rotwell replied, as they head off to their classes.

Colress is shown watching them from outside his classroom. Trent looks at him briefly, having an odd feeling, but shrugs it off.

Skipper is seen inside his castle room, sitting on his bed depressed. He is watching Snail-tective on the television.

The episode shows Snail-tective, the cop, Mr. Renegade, and Johnson still trapped inside the mansion, which is flying off into space. Snail-tective, the cop, and Renegade have finally cornered Johnson, after chasing him throughout the mansion.

"End of the line, there's nowhere to run, Johnson!" the cop said.

"Give up brother, and put this mansion back!" Renegade said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that! This mansion cannot be turned around, you will all be trapped in space! Mwa ha ha!" Johnson replied, laughing evilly. 

Johnson then activates a secret switch on the wall, opening an escape pod hatch. 

"Farewell fools, I'm taking the only escape pod out of here!" Johnson said, laughing, as he gets into it.

Before the three can stop him, the escape pod shoots off into the ocean. The three look out a window, seeing the Earth below them, getting farther and farther away.

"Meow meow meow..." Snail-tective said, as the captions read: "Looks like we're going to be up here for a while."

"How will Snail-tective and friends get out of this? Find out next season, in Snail-tective: IN SPACE! Coming soon..." the narrator announced.

"Wow, the season finale was almost better than the 67th time I rewatched it..." Skipper sighed, and a guard enters the room.

"Sir, Edward and Colress are here to visit." the guard reported, surprising Skipper.

"What brings them here today?" Skipper asked.

"They want your company in touring the Federation Academy. You are the temporary king, and it is fitting you go there to help give the new recruits advice." the guard reported.

"Oh, of course. A tour I will do for sure!" Skipper replied, getting up.

He walks out of the room with the guard, as Colress and Edward are waiting there with Neo Federation soldiers.

"Hello...Skipper. It's been a while." Edward greeted.

"Yes, hello there Ed...ward. How has your operation been going?" Skipper asked.

"...Fine, but there's been two problems. The first being that we still cannot find Brak anywhere...have you had any luck in finding him?" Edward asked.

"My apologies sir, but no, I have not. We've found no trace of him..." Skipper replied hesitantly.

"How unfortunate. The next problem we have is that there is a spy somewhere within the Federation as a whole, who is feeding information to the rebels...do you have any idea who it could be?" Edward asked Skipper.

"No, I'm afraid I don't know, but if I hear anything suspicious, I will inform you." Skipper replied.

"That is good to hear. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Skipper. I am Colress, a researcher of the ocean's true potential, and the chief scientist for Edward's Federation division." Colress introduced, shaking Skipper's hand.

"Thank you for making the acquaintance. So, this king election, eh...wonder who the new king will be, especially since Brak hasn't been trying to run. I hear that Stump is popular, but of course, an inanimate object would never win, heh!" Skipper noted, trying to change conversation.

"I've been watching the news, it's quite a race. There are several well-fit people running for the position...but in the end, Brak is who I want. I will find a way to make him king, regardless of who wins. There's still time for him to enter the race. I don't want the Lannister family legacy ending abruptly..." Edward said menacingly, concerning Skipper.

"...Haha, well then, let's...make our way to the academy, shall we?" Skipper asked.

"Indeed we shall." Colress replied, as the three walk off with the Neo Federation soldiers.

The heroes are later seen at the Hidden Kingdom. Jake, Cameron, Zero, Nick, and Trent train with Elana, as she fights back with her sword. Madison, Cynthia, Audrey and Tori fly around, practicing their powers. Ranen listens to the communication device with some other soldiers.

"Everyone, we have an incoming transmission from "Agent"." Ranen announced, as the heroes stop what they're doing, and regroup around the communication device.

"This is Agent. Codeword: The shining water of Posidonia. I have important news. You may want to check out the Federation Academy, a facility in the outskirts of Posidonia Fields where soldiers are trained. Edward is visiting there today, most likely to obtain new recruits specifically for the Neo Federation. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want him to obtain more recruits. There may be other interesting pieces of information about the Federation there worth looking into. Agent out." "Agent" reported, ending the transmission.

"This sounds risky, should we infiltrate it?" Cameron asked.

"Hmm...now would be a good time to learn more about this Neo Federation if Edward truly is visiting it. This way we can learn more about their plans." Ranen said.

"This "Agent" is also right on the fact that we can't let them recruit more soldiers. Perhaps we can try turning some of them away from the Federation if possible." Zero noted.

"How do we get in there without making a big stink?" Trent asked.

"We'll do this stealthily. Some of you can go undercover. Pretend to be soldiers in the academy." Ranen said.

"Ooh, an undercover stealth mission, now this is my kind of mission." Nick said.

"Which of us should go?" Jake asked.

"I don't think all of you should go undercover, that might be risky." Elana said.

"She has a point. Maybe only us knights could go?" Trent suggested.

"I like that idea. The girls got a solo adventure with the old guardians, maybe it's time us guys got a solo adventure too." Nick replied.

"I mean, if you really want to, sure." Madison replied.

"I'm fine with it if everyone else is." Jake replied.

"Do whatever you like, I could use a break. Besides, you guys deserve time off from us girls." Tori replied.

"I don't see any harm in it, as long as the five of us stay together." Cameron replied.

"I am fine with this, but how will we disguise ourselves?" Zero asked.

"We have leftover Federation suits you can use. These were confiscated from the soldiers we captured during the raid on the Underground City." Ranen explained.

"Welp, looks like everything is all fine and dandy then. I've always wondered what it's like in those Federation outfits..." Nick said.

"Probably very uncomfortable." Cynthia replied.

"The girls can still keep watch on the outside of the facility, and be potential backup in case something goes wrong." Ranen said.

"I'm fine with that." Audrey replied.

"Lookout duty...eh, could be worse." Tori said, shrugging.

"Good luck with your mission guys, I have queen stuff to handle, also known as, settling another farm dispute, joy." Elana said sarcastically.

The Federation Academy is shown in a field faraway from the rest of Posidonia Fields. It is a large, gray facility with many vehicles around, along with soldiers. The heroes carefully approach it, hiding in the nearby forest. The knights are shown wearing gray Federation soldier outfits.

"Cynthia is right, this is kind of uncomfortable..." Nick sighed, putting on his helmet.

"Yeah, good thing we have lookout duty, I'd hate to wear that ugly thing." Cynthia said.

Zero looks at the facility with binoculars, and analyzes it with his eyes.

"There is a large amount of technological resources inside this facility." Zero said, as he puts on the gray helmet.

"Maybe we could take some of that technology to make more weapons for us." Cameron said.

"Indeed, going inside this place is looking like more and more of a good call. Good luck knights. We'll be here if you need help." Ranen said to the five.

"Alright guys, let's do this!" Jake said, as he, Trent, Nick, Cameron, and Zero headed for the facility, wearing the soldier outfits.

"Man, this place is huge, and actually kind of nice." Trent said, admiring the design of the facility.

"It may look nice on the outside, but inside it's pure evil, just like the castle. At least that is one thing the Federation is good at, interestingly." Nick noted.

As they walk toward the entrance, two soldiers walk by, greeting them. The five approach the entrance, which had two guards in front.

"Greetings comrades!" Nick spoke to the guards.

"Welcome to the Academy. You may enter." one replied, as both guards moved out of the way.

The five enter inside the facility, and walk into a large training area. Many cadets are working out using gym equipment.

"I feel bad their strength is going to go to waste for people like the Federation." Jake said.

"Maybe we can try convincing them to leave this place, but that's probably not likely..." Trent said.

"Alright cadets, that's enough! Three important people are here to meet you." an instructor said, as all the cadets stopped their working out.

They all followed the instructor through a hallway, as the five followed. They all arrive at a lobby, as the cadets line up. The knights stay off to the side. Edward, Skipper and Colress walk out of another room with some Neo Federation soldiers, surprising the gang. Edward's sword cane clicks as he slams it to the ground while walking.

"So that's Edward, and that's the butler guy, and I think that's the teacher from Jake and Trent's school...oh, awkward. Huh?" Nick noted confused.

"...What's Mr. Colress doing here?" Trent asked.

"It can't be..." Jake said surprised.

"Has he been evil this whole time?" Nick wondered.

"We don't know the full story yet. Perhaps he doesn't know about the Neo Federation, and is just with them for an unrelated reason." Cameron said.

"Cameron is right, we should reserve judgment, but I am getting an unfortunate feeling from his unexpected presence..." Zero said.

"Greetings future Federation soldiers. I am former king Edward. As you may be aware, the Federation is currently split. There's the normal group, who are handling the protection of Posidonia. Then there is the Neo Federation, a new group created by me. We need new blood like you young cadets for the group. We need all the help we can in fighting against the people who have taken over Karmania." Edward explained to them.

"Oh no...I guess Colress really is with them. I can't believe it, he seemed so cool..." Trent said nervously.

"I did have a suspicious feeling about him admittedly, but this is still surprising." Jake said.

"This is most disappointing, as I could've gotten along with a fellow researcher." Zero said.

"This is no time to be sad, we have to keep listening." Cameron said.

"We'll serve you, sir." a cadet said, saluting Edward, as did the rest.

"Very good. Along with me, I have brought Colress, the chief scientist of the Neo Federation, and Skipper, the temporary king." Edward introduced.

"Hi." Skipper greeted to the cadets, smiling too happily.

"Greetings. Hopefully someday I can work side by side with you cadets." Colress said.

"They'll be touring the facility with me, but you are free to ask them for any advice or questions, just don't be too annoying. One more thing...keep a close eye on your peers. We believe there is a spy within the Federation who has been giving the rebels information about our plans. Someone could be spying on us here as we speak. I don't know for sure if the spy is in this building, but it never hurts to check. That is all..." Edward announced, as the cadets looked at each other oddly.

"Heh, irony." Nick pointed out.

"Wait...so "Agent" is someone within the Federation?" Zero noted.

"Who could it be?" Trent wondered.

Edward, Colress, Skipper, and the Neo Federation soldiers walk off through another hallway. The knights look at them carefully.

"Alright cadets, break time! You're dismissed to your rooms!" the instructor ordered, as the cadets head off, leaving the knights alone in the lobby.

"So far we've learned one of my school teachers might be evil." Trent said awkwardly.

"I won't give up hope on him yet, maybe he doesn't fully know what he has gotten himself into. Regardless, let's search the facility for the technology Zero mentioned." Cameron said.

"What about those cadets?" Jake asked.

"I think it's too risky to try and talk them out of this. Now that Edward has told them about spies, they'll rat us out most likely, unfortunately." Cameron said.

"Cameron has a point." Trent added.

"Yes, if we dared to tell them who we are, we'd be putting ourselves in danger. I don't want to leave those cadets here either, but we'll have to try and make them see the light another time." Zero said.

"You're right. Where should we head now?" Jake asked.

"I have a map of the facility. There is a central command room on the fourth floor. There is most likely important information stored there." Zero explained.

"Alright, up to floor four...bleh, that sounds weird, okay whatever, fourth floor it is!" Jake said awkwardly, as they head down a hallway.

They see a cadet at a vending machine, trying to get a drink.

"Dangit, I don't have anymore dollars on me. Hey, any of you have any money to spare?" the soldier asked.

"Sure dude, take this." Nick said, handing him a dollar.

"Thanks. Say, what are you soldiers doing here anyways?" the cadet asked, inserting the dollar.

"We're here for extra security, trying to see if the spy might be here." Cameron improvised.

"Ah, makes sense. I can't believe someone in our ranks could be a spy. It's like someone right next to you isn't who they seem at all." the cadet said, as he takes a water bottle from the vending machine.

"Haha, yeah..." Trent laughed awkwardly.

"Heh, yeah...thankfully you can trust us." Jake said.

"Haha, good thing, because if you were five total strangers in disguise who are enemies of the Federation, I'd have to report you. But thankfully I know that's not the case." the cadet said, laughing with them, as he walks off.

"Whew, that was close." Nick said.

"I better tell Ranen what we know so far." Jake said, communicating him.

"Jake, what is it?" Ranen asked, as he is briefly shown outside with the girls, still looking carefully at the building.

"We have learned a few things. First, apparently "Agent", the one giving us this information, might be someone in the Federation itself. I don't know who it could be." Jake said, as his message broadcasted to the girls from Ranen's communicator.

"Hmm...that would explain how they knew so much about Edward's plans." Ranen replied.

"Someone finally realized how insane they are? About time." Tori said.

"Who could it be though?" Audrey wondered.

"There's one more thing, and it's not good. It turns out Mr. Colress from our school is working with the Neo Federation as their chief scientist. We're not sure why, but it must not be for a good reason." Jake said, surprising the girls.

"I can't believe it..." Audrey said.

"Really, why does he have to be a crazy adult too?" Cynthia asked.

"Something about him did seem a bit shady, can't say I'm too surprised." Tori said.

"That sucks to hear, I thought he was a cool guy..." Madison said, disappointed.

"Maybe he's not fully evil. Perhaps Edward wanted his scientific knowledge, and offered him fame in exchange for his help. Edward may be misleading him into who is the true enemy, and he doesn't know fully about what the Federation has done to Karmania for the past 50 years." Ranen replied.

"That's possible, the Federation does like to manipulate people, like they did with Elana." Zero replied.

"We'll keep you updated if we learn more." Jake said, ending the communication.

Upon ending the communication, a cadet is seen standing behind the group, who had overheard them the whole time.

"...Who were you soldiers talking to?" the cadet asked, surprising all five.

"...Uh, Hans Rotwell?" Nick improvised. 

"Who? Never mind, I know you are rebels now! I'm taking you in!" the cadet threatened, grabbing a stun gun from their belt.

"Whoa, just take it easy man..." Trent said.

The cadet charges at them, but Cameron punches them right in the stomach. He then knocks the stun gun out of their hand, punches their head, and grabs both their hands, throwing the cadet against the vending machine. From inside the command room, a guard is watching the events through a section of security screens showing the facility.

"What's going on here?" the guard wondered.

The cadet is unconscious, leaning against the vending machine, as Zero sees a security camera. He shoots an electric bolt from his hand at the camera, disabling it. The guard sees the screen go black, confusing them.

"Alright, I don't know what's going on, but I think we have intruders!" the guard said, storming out of the command room.

"I think it's safe to say our cover is blown." Jake said.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." Trent said, as the five quickly leave the area.

"You fought pretty well for a blind guy, Cameron." Nick said, impressed.

"Like I said before, my stone has been guiding me through the motions." Cameron replied.

"Now what do we do?" Trent asked.

"Just lay low. Let's find the command room." Jake said.

"Wait, maybe we should split up. When that cadet wakes up, he'll tell them there's five of us. But if we split up, they won't be able to tell which soldier is which." Trent suggested.

"That's a good idea, Trent." Cameron replied.

"You're right, that's a clever move. You can go with Cameron and I, while Zero can go with Nick. We'll go to the right, and you two can go to the left. Keep in touch through the communicator." Jake said.

"Yay, I suggested a good idea!" Trent said proudly.

Cameron, Trent and Jake go down the right hallway, while Zero and Nick go to the left. Edward, Skipper, Colress, the guard, and two Neo Federation soldiers find the unconscious cadet against the vending machine.

"Yup, this is where it happened." the guard said, as he tries to fix the broken security camera.

One of the soldiers wakes the guard up, as they look around in confusion.

"Edward, sir! Five intruders are impersonating soldiers in this building! They also said that someone named "Agent" is telling them information about us! They must be the spy!" the cadet reported, nearly out of breath.

"So the spy is named "Agent". What a terrible name." Edward said.

"I concur, that name is a shame!" Skipper replied.

"Now we know this "Agent" knew about our visit, and told their rebel friends to come. It's hard to say which soldiers they could be, as they most likely have separated by now. Therefore, I suggest we could lockdown the facility. Nobody leaves." Colress suggested.

"Good plan, they'll be trapped in our den, and then they will have no escape..." Edward said, smiling.

"I'll search the area if you want for any suspicious soldiers." Skipper offered.

"Go ahead. Now then, Edward here. I demand you to initiate lockdown mode. This is not a drill. Nobody leaves. Shoot anyone attempting to escape." Edward ordered through a communicator.

In the command room, which has a multitude of computers, a worker opens a glass case, which contains a lever underneath.

"I've got word from the boss to do this." the worker said, pushing it downward.

"LOCKDOWN MODE ACTIVATED." a voice spoke throughout the building.

"Attention cadets and soldiers, the building is in temporary lockdown mode. We have gotten word of spies here, therefore, we're not letting anybody leave." the worker spoke through a speaker.

Outside the facility, all of the entrances have iron bars appear in front of them, preventing anyone from leaving. Ranen notices this through binoculars.

"It appears the facility is in lockdown mode, they are all trapped." Ranen said.

"Should we try to help them out?" Madison asked.

"Not yet. Until they tell us, they seem fine for now. Let them get what they need." Ranen replied.

Nick and Zero walk through the facility's cafeteria. They see the windows have iron bars on the outside, and the exit does as well.

"Uh oh, your stone can teleport us out of here, right?" Nick asked to Zero.

"It could, but I don't know for sure where the stone will teleport us to. It may not be necessary anyways, as I am sure there is a way to turn it off. Let's just get to the command room." Zero said.

Cameron, Trent and Jake are shown walking down a hall, as two soldiers run past them.

"Great, we're trapped here." Cameron said.

"Zero's stone can teleport us out of here, so no worries." Jake reassured.

The three head for an elevator, but they see Skipper appear from around a corner. 

"Hi there. Would you three like to accompany me?" Skipper asked the three.

"...Sure?" Cameron replied hesitantly.

Skipper presses a button on an elevator panel, opening the doors. He walks inside of it with the three. Skipper presses a "4" button on the inside panel, making the doors close. The elevator rises up, as the four stand in there awkwardly, with nobody saying anything.

"So...lovely weather today." Trent said.

"I know it's you...knights." Skipper said abruptly, surprising the three.

The three corner him, and are about to attack.

"Wait, don't attack! I promise there's no tricks up my sleeve. I have something to tell you..." Skipper was saying.

"Go on." Cameron said.

"...I am Agent." Skipper revealed, shocking the three.

"That's impossible-" Trent was saying.

"The shining water of Posidonia." Skipper said, reciting the exact codewords.

"...It is you." Cameron said, surprised.

"Why are you helping us?" Jake asked.

"I'll explain later, but keep your disguises on..." Skipper said, as the elevator doors open.

The four walk into the command room, seeing nobody else in there currently. 

"Where are your friends?" Skipper asked.

"If you mean Nick and Zero, they should be here any second now." Jake said.

Nick and Zero try to reach the only elevator in their hallway, but a cadet enters it before them. They run to it, but the cadet closes it.

"Darnit, looks like we're taking the stairs..." Nick said, seeing a set of stairs nearby. The two run up them.

"Hey, no running! You might trip and get a boo boo!" a soldier warned, walking down the stairs, but they ignored him.

As the four wait around in the command room, Zero and Nick are seen walking up from the stairs.

"Sorry we're late, the fast method was taken...oh, I mean, reporting for duty." Nick said, upon seeing Skipper.

"Guys, Skipper is Agent." Cameron revealed to the two.

"...What? How?" Zero asked.

"Now that's a twist! Almost like a pretzel twist..." Nick said, surprised, and thought about pretzels.

"Yes, I have been helping you. You may be confused by this news, but Edward is insane. After Cameron helped me in the ice caverns, I began rethinking my life. You need an inside man like me." Skipper explained.

"That's cool, even though I've never met you before. Hi, I'm Trent." Trent introduced.

"Hello there. You can take those filthy helmets off, there's no security cameras in here." Skipper said.

The five briefly take the helmets off, as Skipper is surprised to see Cameron's white eyes, with the scar across them.

"Oh dear...what happened there?" Skipper asked Cameron.

"Your friend Ramos did that to me before he disappeared. Don't feel sad, I've been getting better as the months go by." Cameron said.

"Ramos isn't my friend anymore...or maybe never was. He's never coming back." Skipper replied, surprising them.

"What happened to him?" Jake asked.

"Last I tried to talk to him, he said he was sent to an unknown dimension, fine on his own. He wants time off from everything, and doesn't want to deal with anything." Skipper explained.

"That's odd of him." Trent said.

"Yeah, but whatever. Now then, this command room has a plethora...whoa big word there, of information, from secret bases to weapon plans. Take what you want." Skipper replied.

"I'll take it all. I will download everything from the system." Zero said, heading to the central computer. 

Zero hacks into the system, and connects himself to the computer. He begins to download information from the system.

"I hope this doesn't take too long, because if the crew comes back, you'll have your swan song." Skipper said.

"Cool rhyme." Nick complimented, as Cameron seemed annoyed, but didn't say anything.

"Finished. Now, I'm going to erase all traces of it from their system, and undo the lockdown mode. Uploading a virus..." Zero said, as he uploads a virus into the system.

The system begins to overload, as all the computers crash. Suddenly, the entire facility blacks out, and all of the entrances are opened. Edward is seen walking down a hallway with Colress, soldiers, and some cadets, when the hallway blacks out. Edward angrily slams his sword cane to the floor.

"Who turned off the lights?" a cadet asked.

"Gah...how did this happen?!" Edward asked angrily.

"It appears there was a system malfunction from the command room. The rebels most likely hacked into it to get our data, and in turn, shut off the lockdown mode. Well played." Colress reported.

"The elevators aren't working." a soldier reported to them.

"You two, head to the command room and apprehend the intruders. I'm not walking up all of those steps!" Edward ordered angrily to two Neo Federation soldiers.

"Yes sir!" one saluted, as the two run down the hallway.

"We do not want to put ourselves in harm's way right now, so I commend the wise choice. Let them stay up there, but they won't be able to for long. For now, let us see if any of the other rebels are on the lower floors." Colress replied, as they search around the first floor.

On the third floor, a few prison cells are seen. Due to the blackout, all of them open at once. A giant green hand is seen reaching out of a cell, as the creature growls. A giant green newt creature walks out of the cell, which has a black skull tattoo on its chest. It walks toward a vault, and punches through it with its hand. It rips open the wall, and walks into an armory. The newt grabs a bunch of his advanced white colored equipment on the back wall, which include: a belt, shoulder pads, throwing discs, grenades, and a missile launcher. It puts the belt and shoulder pads on, and lines up the weapons along the belt. It lets out a loud growl, as it hears the two soldiers walking up the stairs. The two soldiers stop when they see the cells are open.

"Oh no...he was released..." one of the soldiers said nervously.

The two walk around the dark floor. The newt creature then jumps out at the two.

"AAAHHH!!!" they yell.

Upstairs, the guys hear the yelling.

"Um...what was that about?" Trent asked, as Skipper realized.

"Oh dear, oh dear...this is bad. On the below floor is a bunch of prison cells..." Skipper said nervously.

"Then that means when the facility blacked out..." Zero began to realize.

"Yes, it opened all the cells..." Skipper said.

"That's bad..." Nick replied.

"But there was only one prisoner down there." Skipper continued.

"That's good!" Nick replied.

"...Except this prisoner is very dangerous." Skipper finished.

"...Ooh, that's bad..." Nick replied, as they hear the newt creature's roar.

The newt creature walks into the command room, as it stares at the six through the darkness with its glowing orange eyes.

"Yup, that's him." Skipper noted.

"W-what is that thing?!" Trent asked.

"It's the Brewtanizer, a Karmanian outlaw from a faraway kingdom! As you can see...well, not for Cameron, sorry...it had a reputation for being a dangerous criminal. It somehow came into Posidonia one day, and was captured...until now. It was used to train the cadets against Karmanian beasts." Skipper explained.

The Brewtanizer throws a sharp white disc at one of the computers. It glows repeatedly, and the glows slowly count down. The guys get out of the way, as it explodes. 

"I think it's time we got into our knight modes, I've grown tired of this suit." Trent said.

They agreed, as the knights take out their bracelets, and wrap them around their arms. They activate them, and transform into their knight forms. The Brewtanizer jumps up and lands onto the ground, growling at them. Skipper shoots a dark electricity blast from his hand right at its face, but it doesn't feel much pain. Zero jumps up and stabs his sword right onto its skin, electrocuting it, but once again, it barely feels any pain, as it keeps walking. Jake, Cameron, and Trent all attack it with brute force, but the Brewtanizer knocks them all aside. Nick sends several magical blasts from his stone, but the creature shoves its arm in the way, blocking the blast. 

"Dang, this dude is untouchable!" Jake said.

Skipper then throws a banana at the Brewtanizer's face, blinding its eyes.

"Seriously, where do you keep those magical food items? I'm a wizard now if you didn't know, so I'm curious." Nick wondered.

"You're a magic wielder now? Impressive." Skipper replied, as the Brewtanizer growls in anger.

It wipes the banana pieces off its eyes, and throws another disc. It begins to count down, as the knights get out of the way. Skipper then quickly levitates the disc right back at the Brewtanizer, as it explodes in his face. The six all attack him at once, sending him falling back, and over the stair railing. He goes falling all the way to the bottom, making a loud thud on the ground.

"Thanks for your help...Skipper, even if I'm not entirely sure if we fully trust you yet." Jake said.

"It's not over yet." Skipper said, as they run down the stairs. 

The Brewtanizer gets up, and sees two soldiers approaching it.

"Oh no...h-he escaped! S-stay still, or we-we'll shoot!" one of the soldiers said nervously.

The Brewtanizer charges at the two as they fire their guns. It grabs both of their heads, and slams their helmets together, as they are dropped to the ground. The Brewtanizer then sees an exit, and smashes its fists through the glass. It then breaks down the two doors, and walks out into the fields. Ranen sees the creature, surprised.

"Um...what is that?" Audrey asked.

Two soldiers see the Brewtanizer, but it quickly takes care of them, sending them flying away in opposite directions. 

"It looks like a Karmanian beast." Ranen said.

"Yeah, I think it's time we lended a hand." Madison said.

"About time, I've been sooo bored." Cynthia replied, as Madison uses the heart to make them transform.

The knights head to the exit, but Skipper stays behind.

"You're not coming?" Cameron asked him.

"No, I need to stay here, don't want them getting suspicious if they catch me with you. I promise I'll find a way to help though. Meet me back in the command room when he is finished." Skipper said, as he heads up the stairs, and uses his magic to seal the command room door. A soldier tries to enter it, but notices it won't open.

"Power outage must have done this. Oh no..." The soldier said, noticing the empty prison cell.

The knights regroup with the guardians outside, confronting The Brewtanizer.

"So yeah, this is a prisoner we accidentally released, sort of. Just help us fight it." Trent explained to them.

Edward is seen angrily waiting around in the dark hallway with Colress.

"What is taking those two fools so long?" Edward wondered, as another soldier approached him.

"Uh, sir...we investigated the prison floor, and it appears the one prisoner we had escaped due to the power outage. The command room is also locked off." the soldier reported.

"GAH!!!" Edward yelled angrily, slamming his sword cane against the wall, which worried Colress.

"Sir, calm down-" the soldier was saying, but Edward knocks him to the ground.

"Silence! I don't need calming. Try to find wherever that creature went. By now, I assume the rebels escaped..." Edward said annoyed, walking off with Colress.

"They could also be fighting the creature as we speak. They have escaped the command room by now, but something tells me they have not left the area, so let's check carefully across the facility." Colress ordered to the soldiers, as they split up.

Outside, the knights and guardians both attack The Brewtanizer. Madison throws several lightning balls, but it whacks them aside with its hands. Cynthia throws several rocks, but it smashes through them. Tori and Audrey send a combined ice beam, but it dodges, and pulls out the missile launcher. It fires the missiles everywhere, as the heroes avoid the attacks. Trent fires laser arrows from his dagger, colliding with the missiles. Jake and Cameron both strike at The Brewtanizer's body, barely making any dents. Nick and Zero both attack, but it jumps out of the way.

"Now!" Madison said.

As it lands, they attack the creature at once with all their attacks. It barely holds on, as it gets knocked back. Suddenly, an ice cream truck goes falling out of the sky, and crushes The Brewtanizer, confusing everyone.

"Uh..." Tori was saying, as Cameron looks up at the command room, smiling underneath his helmet.

Skipper is seen in the command room looking out the windows down below, as he laughs. He then undoes his magic spell, opening the room door.

"Alright, now that's handled, we have something to do real fast, and we'll be back out." Cameron said.

"We do?" Jake asked.

"Yes, we need to repay a debt to someone." Cameron said.

The knights quickly storm to the top of the command room.

"I presume that ice cream truck was your doing?" Zero asked.

"Yup." Skipper replied.

"Wow, I really want to learn tricks like you someday." Nick said.

"Another time perhaps. Now then, any minute now, Edward and Colress will probably come up here. I want you to rough me up a bit, and I'll make myself seem unconscious. Make it look convincing." Skipper said to the knights.

Jake then trips him, and sends him flying right into a glass hologram map, and pieces go flying everywhere, as Skipper lands on the ground.

"OWW!" Skipper yelled.

"Jake!" Cameron said annoyed.

"What? He said to make it look convincing." Jake replied.

"Yeah, but I was going to do that." Cameron said jokingly.

"That might've been a bit much." Trent said.

"Oww...whatever, just go, I'll be fine!" Skipper said, as he stays on the ground.

The knights regroup with Ranen and girls outside, as they power down. They head off into the forest out of sight, and explain what happened to the gang.

"So...Skipper might be a good guy now? Not sure how to feel about him." Cynthia wondered.

"I'm not sure either, but he seemed honest about wanting to help us." Jake noted.

"He helped me in the ice caverns at Permafrost Mountain, perhaps our alliance back there made him want to help us." Cameron said.

"He also did give us the cure for the scorpion teachers." Audrey recalled.

"I guess having a spy is good for us, even though I kind of question his motives. But maybe he really wants to change." Madison said.

"I don't know enough on this "Skipper", but we'll need as many allies as possible to defeat the Neo Federation. Having someone feeding us info about them will be helpful in the long run, and he helped us today, so I'll trust him for now." Ranen said.

"As long as this doesn't turn out to be some elaborate scheme, I guess I'll trust him." Trent replied.

"Same here, I guess." Tori said.

"The mission was decently successful for the most part. I managed to download a lot of information about the Federation's weapons, budget, factories, and bases that I'll upload later." Zero said.

"I'm just glad we can finally ditch these suits, they are really bad." Trent said. 

The ice cream truck is still seen smashed on the ground. Suddenly, the back of it shakes, as The Brewtanizer breaks out of it, roaring. He crawls out of it, and runs off into the night.

Edward, Colress and some soldiers walk into the command room, seeing Skipper on the ground. The soldiers help him get up.

"What happened?" Colress asked.

"Ugh...the knights did this to me. They stole some information I'm afraid, and locked me in. I tried to stop them, but yeah..." Skipper improvised.

"Your efforts are admired. We made an interesting discovery today. We know the spy feeding the rebels information is named "Agent", a codename. Whoever it is, it is someone high up in the food chain, with lots of knowledge on us..." Colress said, walking around, as he briefly stares at Skipper.

"Sirs, it appears the prisoner, named "Brewtanizer" has escaped. We've found no trace of them in the building, or anywhere outside of it." a soldier reported, walking into the room, and eating a blue popsicle. "I also got this delicious popsicle from a crashed ice cream truck outside! Dunno how it got there though."

"The creature's whereabouts are irrelevant right now. For now, we're going to focus on restoring the facility's power." Colress said, looking at the damaged machinery. "Which could take a while at this rate."

"Good luck with that. Thanks for taking me on the tour. I'll try to find out what I can about the spy. It could be someone at the castle. Wow, to think someone close to us is a spy..." Skipper improvised.

"That spy will pay dearly, mark my words..." Edward said, making Skipper nervous.

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: The Brewtanizer

-Area Debuts: Federation Academy

-Edward, Ramos and Brak's last names are revealed to be Lannister.

-

Skipper is revealed to be "Agent".

• Like 3

A really fun and excellent episode. I liked the concept of the guys sneaking into the academy, and the reveal of Skipper being 'Agent'. Brewtanizer was an interesting opponent, and I admit that I lol'd when the ice cream truck dropped on him xD. By the looks of things, the beast will definitely be back someday. Also, great segment of Snail-tective btw :P . Overall, a really fun episode that managed to move the plot in small, but ultimately important ways. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Austin Layers said:

"Who? Never mind, I know you are rebels now! I'm taking you in!" the cadet threatened, grabbing a stun gun from their belt.

"Whoa, just take it easy man..." Trent said.

The correct meme to use in response is, "Don't taze me, bro!".

Skipper was the MVP in this episode with my favorite plot twist so far, even though watching all of the guys in the spotlight was great. I laughed when Jake kicked Skipper through the glass of the hologram map and the pretzel twist line from Nick. You know what that reminded me of. :P 

• Like 1

62. On the Beach

Jake, Trent and the girls are seen in the high school hallways on their last day of school. Tons of students are excited, ready for the summer.

"WOO, OH YEAH, SUMMER BREAK! Now I don't have to wear this cone on my head anymore!" Luke yelled, throwing the traffic cone from his head onto the ground.

"Not yet genius, the school day isn't over yet!" Bryan teased, picking up the traffic cone and putting it back onto Luke's head.

"Oh well, after today, I won't be wearing it anymore, so ha!" Luke replied.

"That is unless you lose another bet this summer..." Steve snickered.

"Gnarly agrees, his chances of losing a bet are pretty good." Gnarly Dewd chimed in.

"I won't, you'll see!" Luke said determined, as he walks off.

"What a bunch of weirdos." Courtney said, laughing with her sister Kate.

"Wow, this year is already over." Audrey said.

"Yeah, it feels like it flew by." Trent said.

"Hello students, I hope you have a nice summer." Mrs. Lenden greeted, who was walking down the hallway.

"Thanks Mrs. Lenden. I heard you are retiring, I'll miss you." Madison said.

"Yes, I have decided to move back to Karmania. I've missed my companions there, and I've heard it is finally peaceful to live in. At least you can all still visit me there." Mrs. Lenden told them quietly.

"I never got to tell you, but I am very grateful you brought me over here when you did seventeen years ago." Elana said happily to her.

"You're very welcome, I am glad to see you grew up into a powerful queen, Elana. I wish you all the best of luck!" Mrs. Lenden replied, as she meets several teachers in the lobby.

"Oh boy, the last day...these kids grow up so fast." Mr. Flinch said, flinching. 

"Yup, another year goes by." Thomson said.

"I'll miss...eh, some of these brats." Rotwell said.

"It is a shame the year is over so soon, when it feels like I've barely just started. Oh well, I am sure next year will be a much better experience for me..." Colress said, smiling.

Roxy meets up with Elana, as the gang heads down a hallway.

"I still can't believe you're leaving." Roxy said sadly to Elana.

"I'll still try to visit Posidonia Fields, I promise." Elana said, cheering Roxy up.

Later, Madison is seen in her final class with Cynthia and Tori. They look at the clock anxiously with other students. The clock hits 2:20, and the last bell rings, as everyone runs out of the classroom in a frenzy, cheering. The three girls meet up with Audrey, Trent, Jake and Elana, as they head out of the school.

"Woohoo, summer time, let's go!" Tori said eagerly.

"At least we don't have to worry about Colress doing anything shady to us at school anymore..." Trent said.

"Yeah, but let's not worry about him. We're going to the beach tomorrow for our first day of summer!" Cynthia said.

"Ah, Madison Landers. I will admittedly miss you...as much as it pains me to say that. I will miss messing with you, but don't worry, I'll have plenty of opportunities to do that next year, even without you in class!" Rotwell said.

"Yeah, I'll...weirdly miss you as a teacher too. Have a nice summer." Madison said.

"Of course, you could always take my class again..." Rotwell offered, as Madison walks out of the school with the rest.

"Yeah, no. I'm glad to finally get a break from him, even if he's not that bad anymore." Madison said.

"He's still kind of a weirdo." Elana said.

Johnny is seen approaching Rotwell and Colress before leaving.

"I'll miss the both of you, sirs! I hope you have great summers of your own!" Johnny said, shaking Colress and Rotwell's hands.

"Ah, I'll miss your presence in my classroom too Johnny boy!" Rotwell said.

"I'll get to see you next year though Mr. Colress, I am taking the second edition of the computing class!" Johnny said eagerly.

"That is wonderful to hear. Enjoy your summer." Colress said.

"What are you two going to do for your summers?" Johnny asked.

"I am going to spend time with my mother and my pets, maybe find some magical creatures, nothing too special!" Rotwell replied.

"I am going to continue my research, it will be exciting to see what I discover..." Colress said, as he briefly stared at the heroes walking away.

The next day, the Posidonia Fields Beach is shown. Many people are shown relaxing on the beach, as several kids run around. A boatmobile parks in the lot nearby, as Henry, Susan, Jake and Madison get out of it, who are holding beach supplies. Another boat parks next to them, as Trent, Valina and Cassidy get out of it. 

"Ooh, you must be Trent's mother! Hi, I'm Henry, and that's my amazing wife Susan! Say, those are some nice glasses you have!" Henry said, shaking Valina's hand fast, weirding her out.

"Thanks. Yes, I see you are Madison's parents. Pleased to meet you. I'm Valina, and this is my close friend Cassidy." Valina introduced.

"You two look so young, it must be magic!" Susan joked, laughing.

"Haha...yeah..." Cassidy said awkwardly, as she and Valina stare at each other.

Another boatmobile parks nearby, as Tori, Michael, Hank and Tori's mother get out of it.

"I tell you what, it's a beautiful day outside." Hank said, admiring the view.

"Howdy there Hank and Lauren!" Henry greeted, shaking their hands.

"Is your dad going to weirdly greet everyone that comes here?" Tori asked Madison.

"Probably." Madison replied.

Finally, one last boatmobile pulls up, as Audrey, her parents, Elana and Cynthia get out of it.

"Yeah, we hitchhiked a ride with Audrey's parents before anyone asks." Cynthia explained.

"Hey there Chen and Lin, surprised to see you two here!" Henry greeted, shaking Audrey's parents' hands.

"We decided to take a break, running the restaurant can get exhausting, and we've wanted to spend some time with Audrey." Lin explained.

"Alright, enough casual talk, let's get out to the beach everyone!" Tori said excitedly, as they head off.

They all walk onto the sandy beach, seeing how crowded it is. 

"Starting out summer with a beautiful beach day, this looks like a good sign." Madison said, staring through her teal sunglasses.

"You kids have fun, we're going to see what cool products the stores here have!" Henry said, as he and Susan head onto the boardwalk.

"We're going with them to explore the boardwalk, I promise we'll be back later. Take good care of your brother, sweetie." Lauren said to Tori.

"I will, mom." Tori saluted, somewhat annoyed, as Michael smiles.

"Val and I will supervise the kids for you if you want, we'll make sure they don't get into any trouble." Cassidy offered to the parents.

"That's a good idea, that way at least someone is watching them." Susan replied.

"Thank you two very much." Lin replied, as Audrey's parents also follow suit and go with the other parents. Cassidy and Valina stay with the heroes down on the beach.

"Alright, let's get changed." Madison said, as they were about to head off to the changing rooms.

"Hey, where are Zero, Nick and Cameron?" Tori wondered.

"They couldn't come, they had other things to do." Jake replied.

"That's a shame, it would've been cool if the whole gang was here. Oh well." Audrey replied, as they all head off to their respective changing rooms.

From a distance, a pair of binoculars are seen looking at the heroes. 5 is revealed to be holding them, watching them from behind a large rock.

"The prey is in the area..." 5 said, as 7 walks up next to him.

"Good, we'll ruin their vacation. I want revenge on those two girls from last time. We'll wait for the right moment to strike, don't want to draw attention from the crowd." 7 said.

Meanwhile, Zero, Nick and Cameron are seen helping Ranen with chores at the dojo.

"So they went to the beach...which has an ocean under an ocean...what an interesting and confusing thought..." Nick pondered.

"Don't make me think about that more than I need to." Cameron said.

"The beach the rest are at...it's the very same beach I washed up on almost three years ago." Zero realized.

"I've always wondered where you came from." Cameron pondered.

"I still wonder almost every day. But that is a mystery I don't think even I could ever crack. Any traces of my past before coming to Posidonia are gone." Zero said.

"Hey, don't give up doc. Maybe someday you'll find a clue, sooner than you think. And if you don't, at least you can worry about the now and not the before...if that makes sense." Nick said.

"Thanks Nick. It's just not easy to know where I could have possibly come from, since there are many places across the vast sea, and who knows if I'm even from this world. Trying to find an answer might be a lost cause though, but I am truly happy with my current life at least." Zero said, smiling.

"It may not be a lost cause. Answers can show themselves to you when you least expect it. Someday a piece of your past will be uncovered with enough searching, even if it is relatively minor." Ranen reassured.

"Thanks sir. If it's okay commander, may I go outside a bit for some fresh air? I could use a break, but I understand if not." Zero suggested.

"Go ahead, there's no rush to get these chores done right now." Ranen said, sweeping the floor around.

"Thank you. I won't take long." Zero said.

"You know...I just realized. Why are we even cleaning this place? It's not like you get any customers here." Nick wondered.

"I know, but I'd still prefer to keep it in good shape. I actually did have a few customers visit here once...but it didn't end very well." Ranen replied.

"What happened?" Cameron asked.

"That's a story for another day. Now get back to work!" Ranen said.

Back at the beach, the gang is seen playing around. 

"This is so nice, the queen deserves vacation time too. Hey, we have almost matching swimsuits." Elana said to Cynthia, referring to how they both had white swimsuits. 

"That's a cool coincidence. Hey Tori, I haven't seen you with your hair down in...forever." Cynthia noted, seeing Tori's hair down.

"Yeah yeah, I wanted to try something new. I'm seventeen years old, I can do what I want." Tori replied, rubbing sun tan over her skin.

"...I didn't say you couldn't, I was just pointing it out." Cynthia said.

"Sorry, I just thought it'd make me look hotter. We'll see if that works." Tori said, seeing boys across the beach.

"Good luck with that." Elana said.

Valina and Cassidy are watching the gang while sitting on their beach towels under an umbrella. 

"It feels so nice to relax here again, I haven't been to a beach in...well, a very long time." Cassidy said, feeling the breeze.

"Neither of us have been to one since the group's falling out. It's strange to be here when we're this old, but I'm glad to be here with you." Valina said.

"Hey, you're never too old to go to a beach. I'm glad Trent is having fun. I've gotten to know him so well these past few months, he's almost like a son to me. I hope he stays happy with Maddie, they're pretty cute together." Cassidy said, watching the two.

"As do I. After what those two have gone through, they deserve to be happy." Valina said, smiling.

"You know, if they ever get married, you'll be Madison's mother-in-law." Cassidy pointed out, smirking.

Valina wasn't sure how to respond.

"...Let's not think about that right now." Valina replied, as she begins reading a book.

Madison stares at Trent through her sunglasses while he plays volleyball, making her blush.

"Nice..." Madison said to herself, drooling a bit.

Audrey also sees Jake playing, and briefly stares at him, as she blushes.

"Nice..." Audrey said to herself, also drooling a bit.

"Are you okay? Let's go swimming." Elana said to Audrey.

"Oh...yeah, sure." Audrey replied, as the five girls head into the waves, and they go for a swim.

Zero is seen walking along the shoreline, away from the sight of the main beach. He stares at the ocean in the distance.

"Somewhere out there may be the place where I originated from..." Zero pondered, looking off into the skies and ocean.

"Hey Zero, what'cha doing?" Darlene asked, taking him by surprise. She is wearing tropical clothes, a gray hat, and sunglasses.

"Oh...hello Darlene. I was just sightseeing. What are you doing here?" Zero asked.

"I've been studying samples of rock, algae and sand patterns along this beach. It's a great time of the year to do so." Darlene said, holding out jars with samples of them.

"Interesting. This beach is somewhat historic for me, as it is where I first washed up. I came here to wonder if maybe there's any hints about my origins left behind, but there does not appear to be any." Zero said, analyzing the sand.

"Well...I was planning to check out the beach caverns if you want to come with me. I could use the help, as it gets creepy down there when you're all alone." Darlene said, blushing.

"Sure. I didn't know there were caverns under this beach." Zero said, surprised.

"Yeah, rumors say there's all types of lost treasures down there, but I've never really explored them that much in-depth. What I particularly want to see is the rock formations in the cavern depths. However, the deeper you go, the easier it is to get lost, which is why a special friend would be nice to have." Darlene explained.

"Very well, I will aid you. Maybe there is a clue there to my past. Even if there isn't, I'd gladly spend time with you." Zero replied.

The two hold hands, as they walk off toward the beach cave on the outskirts. A floating circular black robot similar to the one 7 used previously is seen watching the two from under a boardwalk. 7 is seen looking at the footage through a device.

"Ah yes...Professor Zero. He is going to an isolated location with his friend. This is a perfect chance to strike one of the knights. Come on..." 7 said to 5, as they walk off through the sandy area.

Zero and Darlene arrive at the cave, and head inside. Zero pulls out an advanced lantern, as it lights up the whole area.

"Wow, that is an impressive lantern." Darlene said.

"Thank you, I made it recently. It has the power of strong light substances, allowing it to illuminate the darkest of areas." Zero explained, as they head further into the cavern.

They walk down a slope, and arrive into a main area. Stalagmites are on the ground, and water drips down from the stalactites on the ceiling. The two walk around the area, looking around for anything interesting. Suddenly, Van Gordon is seen walking around with a metal detector, surprising Zero.

"Hello there Gordon, surprised to see you here." Zero greeted.

"You know him?" Darlene asked.

"We have long story. Glad to see you comrade. I has been doing fine since we last met. I am looking for rumored treasures in cave, but alas, no luck." Van Gordon replied.

"Maybe I could help you. We're planning to investigate the deeper caverns, but it is easy to get lost there alone. Together we could find what we're looking for." Zero offered.

"Hmm...very well, we shall goes together, comrade Zero and lady!" Van Gordon replied, waving his metal detector in the air.

"Call me Darlene." Darlene said.

"And comrade Darlene!" Van Gordon corrected.

The three head further into the caverns, as Zero's advanced lantern guides them through the darkness. They come to a four-way intersection, with three passage options.

"Which way?" Van Gordon asked.

"I'll let Darlene make a lucky pick." Zero said.

"Aw, thanks. How about...left." Darlene suggested, as the three go through the left passage, walking through the tunnel.

"It very quiet..." Van Gordon said.

"Yeah, this eerie silence makes me a bit uncomfortable..." Darlene said, as the three look around carefully.

The floating black robot is seen watching them from the intersection, looking down the left passage with its red eye. 5 and 7 enter the cave, as 7 looks at the footage.

"We have them right where we want them..." 7 said.

The three make it out of the tunnel, as they come to an even darker part of the cave. They stand on a platform, and look down at a pit below.

"There musts be treasure down there!" Van Gordon said excited.

"This looks like a good area to collect data." Darlene said, looking down below.

"Tread carefully, this path is in poor condition." Zero noted, as Darlene and Van Gordon understood.

They carefully head down a spiral path, leading them to the pit below. They look around the pit, as Van Gordon's metal detector goes off. He digs up the spot, finding an old rusty doubloon.

"Ohh...this looks rare, I'll keeps it." Van Gordon said, as he keeps scanning the ground with his metal detector.

Zero analyzes the ground with his eyes for anything abnormal, while Darlene grabs samples from the rocks and dirt. Van Gordon's metal detector gets another reading, as he digs at the spot. He finds a bar of gold in the area, surprising him.

"Ooh, this very valuable!" Van Gordon said, putting it in his pocket, and keeps waving his metal detector.

"Don't wander off too far past this area." Zero warned to him, as he looks looking around.

"No worries comrade. Hm...looks like machine has finds another item that will be digged by Van Gordon!" Van Gordon said proudly, following the metal detector.

It takes him slightly past the area just a bit, as he sees a small river flowing. There is a strange dirt trail, starting from Van Gordon's side of the river, and ending on the other side, as if something had crashed there. Van Gordon looks at it curiously, as his metal detector gets warmer. He walks across the river, and the detector goes off, as the trail stops. Van Gordon begins digging at the area, and uncovers part of a strange metal object. Zero and Darlene then approach him.

"There you are, what did you find?" Darlene asked.

"Not sure. Help me gets it outs to see." Van Gordon said, as the three dig at the area.

They manage to unearth a strange medium sized advanced travel pod, confusing the three. It was metallic gray, had a broken glass window, and is covered in dirt. It is in poor condition, looking as if it had been underground for years.

"What the...never seen any treasure like this before..." Van Gordon said, confused.

"How did it even get down here?" Darlene asked, examining it.

"I don't know why, but I feel like I know what this is..." Zero said, examining the control panel, which looked very advanced and reminded Zero of himself.

"Do you think...this was yours?" Darlene asked.

"I don't know for sure. I wonder if these controls still work..." Zero said.

He wasn't sure if he should press any of the buttons, but he carefully presses an odd green button. 

"...TRAN-SMISSION SIGNAL BEING SENT OF LOCATION COORDINATES..." the pod's computer spoke, surprising them.

"That's it! Wherever this is transmission is going, it might be to where I came from! That is, if this is even related to me at all." Zero said hopefully.

"...TRANSMISSION SIGNAL SENT-" the computer was saying, when a laser blast is sent right to the control panel, making it explode.

"Where was that from!?" Darlene asked, scared.

5 and 7 appear out of the shadows, laughing. The robot floats down, as it fires another laser blast at the three, and they get out of the way. The blast hits the pod's side, not putting a dent in it.

"Who are they?" Darlene asked.

"They reminds me of that robot guy..." Van Gordon said, referring to Zurtrax.

"They're the Federation Hunters. They fought Elana and Cynthia in the Underground City not too long ago, but I'm not sure why they're here." Zero said, about to press his knight stone.

"We were just patrolling the areas like usual, when my pet here saw the professor and his girlfriend. Professor Zero is still a wanted threat to the Neo Federation." 7 said.

"I also see he is with former general Van Gordon, I was wondering where you went off to after being fired like the pathetic moron you are." 5 taunted.

"Hey, I am better off now than I was when working for Ramos!" Van Gordon replied annoyed.

"Basically, I take it these two aren't friends, got it." Darlene said, as Zero presses his knight stone, transforming into his silver knight outfit.

5 and 7 ignite their double-bladed red laser swords. Van Gordon gets out a laser gun, and Darlene looks around for a weapon to use.

"Uh...I've got a rock." Darlene said, picking one up off the ground.

"It's a start. Just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt." Zero said to her, as the hunters approach them.

Back up above on the beach, the girls are seen lying down on towels. Cynthia stretches out, as she enjoys the sun tan. 

"This is nice." Cynthia said, closing her eyes.

"Where's Michael?" Tori asked, looking around.

"He's still playing volleyball with Jake and Trent." Elana said, pointing down the beach.

Michael manages to get a bump on Jake and Trent's team, as it lands on the other team's side, but nobody is able to hit it, giving Jake and Trent's team a point.

"Nice job little dude." Trent said, giving him a hi-five.

"We're an awesome team!" Michael said happily.

"At least he's not bugging me. Too bad no boys are checking me out. I guess putting my hair down was for nothing..." Tori said, disappointed.

"Hey, you don't need a boy to think you look good." Madison said, trying to cheer her up.

"Eh, you're right. I guess this is a perfect location for romance, but today's not that day for me it seems." Tori said.

"You'll get your day someday. Besides, who needs romance, as long as you have friends like us." Elana reassured.

"Yeah, you're all pretty chill. I'm not that obsessed with getting boys like Cynthia anyways." Tori said, as she lays back on her towel.

"Hey, I heard that." Cynthia said, as Valina and Cassidy approach the girls.

"Hey girls, while your parents are gone, want to do some training?" Cassidy offered.

"Where would we do that, exactly?" Tori asked.

"Off to the side, nobody would see us. I figured it's about time we helped you train more, starting with those pure elemental forms." Cassidy replied.

"Oh yeah, we haven't used those in a while." Audrey said.

"I wanted to just relax and not worry about magical stuff, but fine..." Cynthia replied.

"Sure, why not. We could use the training. My parents are probably going to be gone a long time knowing them." Madison said.

Henry and Susan are seen in a candy store. Henry is at the cashier checking out lots of candy, and is holding up the line, as Susan looks annoyed.

"Hmm...I can't decide if I want the grape or orange flavored lollipop! This store has so many options, and I don't have enough money for both..." Henry pondered, as the cashier gets annoyed.

"Hey buddy, you've been in this store for the past hour, and now you're holding up the line!" the cashier said annoyed, as are the people behind him.

"Yeah, get on with it!" a customer said.

"I've got cavities, but I want to buy some of this stuff anyways!" another customer said.

"What the heck, I'll take orange!" Henry decided, as the crowd cheered.

"Yes, finally, now your balance is-" the cashier was saying.

"Hold up buckaroo, I'm not done yet! Now I can't decide if I want the sour gumdrops or normal ones..." Henry wondered, as the crowd lets our groans of anger along with the cashier, and Susan face-palms.

Back at Ranen's dojo, Ranen, Nick and Cameron are seen cleaning out Ranen's room.

"Zero has sure been getting fresh air for a long time now." Nick pointed out.

"...Indeed he has." Ranen said.

"I get the feeling I know where he went. Want me to find him?" Cameron asked.

"Go ahead, but it's not necessary. I am sure he has his reasons." Ranen replied.

"I'll just make sure he didn't get himself into any trouble." Cameron said, as he tries to find the doorknob on the door. "Yeah, this is a bit annoying."

He finally finds the doorknob, and opens the door, as he heads off. Back on the beach, the girls are seen with Valina and Cassidy on the shoreline where Zero was earlier.

"This is a good spot, nobody can see us here." Valina said.

"Are you four sure you're okay with entering those elemental forms again? I know you had trouble getting out of them last time." Elana noted.

"Luna did some training with us after our fight with Gride to help us exit them better. Hopefully that training paid off, and if not, Nick can summon her for help." Madison explained.

"We'll be here to help if something goes wrong." Cassidy said.

Audrey, Cynthia, Tori and Madison sit down on the sand, as they begin to concentrate, and channel their energy. They exhale, as the elements begin to cover their bodies. They transform into their pure elemental forms of electricity, earth, wind and water respectively.

"Follow my voice, can you hear me?" Valina called out to the four.

"Yeah, I can..." Madison replied telepathically. 

"The older you get, the more control you will have over these forms." Valina explained.

"That's good, I'd hate to be a lifeless zombie again." Cynthia replied telepathically, as Elana laughs.

The four launch several attacks at the ocean ahead, and float down to the sand.

"Now, imagine yourselves leaving the pure elemental plain, and return to the normal reality you know." Valina said.

The four carefully focused, as they turn back to normal.

"Wow, it worked. Luna's training did help us, although I feel like my head hurts, ow..." Audrey said.

"It still takes time for you to master their full potential. Trust me, it wasn't easy for us either." Cassidy said.

"Hey, how come Valina never used her form against us?" Tori wondered.

"I actually haven't been able to enter mine since I was 21. I lost my access to it when I had the heart's power revoked, so don't abuse those forms." Valina said seriously.

"Sorry to hear." Audrey said.

"I deserved to lose it with how out of control I got, so there's no reason to be sorry. Now then, let's do some basic attack training. You too Elana, the queen needs to train as well." Valina said.

The girls throw a multitude of rocks out at the ocean, and shoot their powers at the rocks. Cassidy and Tori do a combined water attack, spinning around some rocks. Valina and Madison do a combined electric blast at a rock, vaporizing it. 

Down in the caves, Darlene, Zero and Van Gordon fight off 5 and 7. 5 swings his double-bladed laser sword at Zero, who counters by striking his silver sword at it. He then uses his stone to teleport away.

"Whoa, that's a new power." Darlene said, as she tries to stay out of the way.

Van Gordon fights off 7, who is too fast for him. She slices his laser gun in half, and knocks him down to the ground. Zero then teleports in front of her and stuns her with his sword, knocking her aside.

"Thanks comrade. I will handle the other." Van Gordon said, as he gets up, and charges at 5.

He flies up in his jet-pack and pulls out another gun, firing it at 5. 5 then uses his double-bladed sword to fly up like a helicopter, trying to strike down Van Gordon.

"Whoa, that is crazy mode of transportation." Van Gordon said, avoiding him and the floating robot's laser blasts.

7 spins her double-bladed laser sword around at Zero, who tries to counter, but she is too fast, as she trips him, and sends his lantern smashing to the ground, breaking it.

"Aw, there goes your precious light source. How will you fight now?" 7 asked, laughing.

Zero analyzes the area, as she swings one side of the laser sword at him, but he teleports away with his stone's power.

"Nobody tries to hurt my boyfriend!" Darlene said angrily, smashing the rock against 7's helmet, making her drop the laser sword. "Hey, this rock did come in handy."

"How dar-" 7 was saying, when Zero reappears in front of her, and sends an electric shock from his sword at her, sending her flying against the wall.

"Thanks for the save, doc." Darlene said.

"You were impressive yourself, with the erm...rock." Zero said.

Van Gordon fires his gun right at 5's spinning blades, and it goes falling out of his hands. He goes falling on top of the floating robot, as both crash to the ground. Van Gordon flies down to the ground, regrouping with Darlene and Zero.

"Let's get out of here before they wake up." Darlene said, as the three run off.

"I can still use my visor to see, so follow my lead." Zero said, as they head back up the cavern, while 5, 7 and the robot get up angrily.

Back on the shoreline, the girls keep training, as Cameron approaches them.

"Hey Cameron." Audrey greeted, surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Tori asked.

"I'm here to find Zero. I suspect he went to this beach earlier." Cameron said.

"Really? I haven't seen him at all." Madison replied.

Suddenly, Darlene, Zero and Van Gordon come running into the area, surprising them.

"There he is. But uh, what are you three doing here?" Elana said.

"Hey Darlene and Gordon, we haven't seen you two in a while." Audrey greeted.

"Glad to see you all. Long story short, the Federation Hunters are here, and they'll probably be back angry any moment." Zero said, as 5, 7 and the floating robot are right behind them, as the girls stare. "They're right behind me, aren't they-"

5 sends Zero down to the sand, but he gets up determined.

"So, you're all of the current guardian girls, along with the queen, two knights, two former guardians, and two civilian allies. Capturing all of you for Edward would give me a big promotion." 7 thought.

"Not so fast, we are in this together..." 5 reminded, growling.

"...Fine..." 7 sighed.

"You two again, eh? Alright Elana, let's show them who is boss in round two!" Cynthia said to her.

Madison uses the heart to make herself, Cynthia, Audrey, Tori, Cassidy and Valina transform into their mermaid forms.

"So many mermaids, I can't wait to cut off all of your tails..." 5 said coldly, readying his blades.

Cameron presses his knight stone, turning into his blue knight outfit, and goes to Zero's side.

"Sorry I ditched you Cameron, I was just wondering about my origins, and those two ambushed the three of us while exploring the caverns. I may have found something of interest though..." Zero said.

"Tell me about it later, let's get these two out of here first." Cameron said.

"Wait, where are Jake and Trent?" Zero asked.

"They're busy doing volleyball, but I don't think we'll need their help." Elana said, as she sends a light blast right at 5, knocking him down. Darlene watches the battle from the sides.

Madison sends an electricity blast at 7, and Van Gordon fires several lasers from his gun, but she jumps out of the way. 5 growls, as he charges at the two knights. Zero and Cameron both strike at his double-blades, while the girls all try to strike 7 and her floating robot. Van Gordon flies down, trying to help Cameron and Zero fight 5, but he knocks Van Gordon aside. The floating robot shoots multiple laser blasts, as Cassidy sends a water blast right back at the lasers, making a collision of steam across the area. Elana sends more light blasts at 7, but she deflects them with her double-blades. Valina sends a lightning strike from her hand right at the floating robot, making it explode and go spinning out of control. Audrey twirls it around with a gust, and sends it splashing into the water.

"No matter, I can still finish you all myself!" 7 said, swinging her double-blades around, as the girls barely fly out of the way.

7 sends her laser-blades spinning toward Valina. Valina just shrugs it off, as she waits for the right moment. She then grabs right onto 7's laser-blade handle, surprising her. She uses her electricity powers to disable it, as the red lasers on both sides go back into the handle. 7 is surprised, as Valina punches her right in the face with an electricity punch, and sends her across the sand.

"Nice." Cassidy said, impressed.

7 tries to get up, but is too dazed from the punch. Cynthia rises up the sand around her, and sends her flying into the air away from the beach, as she screams.

"I'LL BE BACK!!!" 7 yelled from the distance.

"What was that? Speak louder." Tori asked smugly.

"Ha, serves that pompous fool right." 5 said, laughing at 7's misery, as he pushes both Cameron and Zero aside.

However, following what Valina did, Zero sends an electricity strike right at 5's handle, disabling the red lasers. Cameron and Zero both punch him. Cassidy sends a powerful water blast right at 5, knocking him into the sand. Van Gordon then picks him up, and flies off in his jet-pack.

"Wait, no, please!" 5 begged.

Van Gordon then flies high-up in his jet-pack, and throws 5 flying away in the distance. Two civilians see 5 flying in the air from the forest below.

"Look honey, make a wish." one of the civilians said, as 5 yells.

"Thanks Gordon." Zero said.

Van Gordon salutes him, as he flies off. The girls turn back to normal, as do Cameron and Zero.

"Yay, those losers are gone, and we still have plenty of beach time!" Cynthia said.

"Enjoy your time, Cameron, Darlene and I will be heading out of here." Zero said, as the three are seen leaving the beach area.

"That was fun, Val and I got to hand it to those clowns. You kids did well too." Cassidy said.

"At least they didn't eat too much of our beach time." Tori said, as they head back to the main area.

As the girls walk along, a random beach dweller stares at Valina and Cassidy, attracted to them, and his jaw drops.

"Whoa, hey there mamas, are either of you single by any chance?" the guy asked them, talking like Johnny Bravo.

Valina and Cassidy aren't amused, as they push him away laughing, much to the guy's dismay. Jake, Trent and Michael are seen still playing volleyball.

"How about we get in on the volleyball fun?" Elana suggested.

"Sure, maybe we can crush them." Tori said, as the girls go to the volleyball game.

"Hey guys, can we play?" Madison asked.

"Sure. We could do boys vs. girls." one of the kids said.

"It's on, but you're going down!" Jake said.

"We'll see about that." Valina said, smirking.

The game begins, as Trent serves the ball. Elana bumps it, and then Valina spikes it over, sending it crashing right into the ground, giving the girls a point.

"Dang." Trent said, as the boys are surprised.

Zero is seen back at the dojo, explaining to Ranen what happened.

"My apologies again, I got sidetracked." Zero said.

"It's fine, we still managed to get most of the cleaning done. It appears you may have found a key to your past, so it wasn't a total waste of time." Ranen said.

"You were also able to bravely fight off two threats, and helped me in my research." Darlene said, kissing Zero on the cheek.

"I just wonder where the transmission was sent to..." Cameron pondered.

"We may never know. That pod might not have even been related to me. Regardless, I'm just glad to have you all." Zero said.

"Wanna come to my house?" Darlene asked.

"Of course." Zero replied, as the two head off.

Somewhere far, faraway, an unknown control room is seen. A mysterious figure is seen sitting in a chair, looking at a high-tech computer screen. They see a blinking dot on their system.

"Huh, a transmission?" the figure said curiously, as they look at a map from where it came from, showing Posidonia Fields. "Interesting, how very interesting..."

Notes/Trivia:

-Character Debuts: ???

-Area Debuts: Beach Caverns

-Elana and Tori are 17 now, meaning all of the main girls are now 17.

-Tori's mom's name is revealed to be Lauren, while Audrey's parents are revealed to be named Chen and Lin.

-Mrs. Lenden has retired from teaching, and returns to Karmania.

-First time Van Gordon appears in Season 3.

-First time Darlene physically appears in Season 3.

-The cave Zero and Darlene visit is the same cave the heroes visited in "Bounty" and where Mai hid in "Cowboy Nick". This is the first time the caverns it leads to are explored in-depth.

-Third time the elemental forms have been used, and the girls can control them better.

• Like 3

Excellent episode :D ! I really liked seeing the gang relaxing, so to speak. It was a great idea to take an episode and have them just behave like regular hormonal teenagers :P . I also really liked ValCass training the Guardians a bit more and helping them with their elemental forms. I feel those will come in big handy once again later on. 

The Zero plot was also well done. The discovery of the pod is certainly interesting, and the transmission it sent will surely be followed up on. If the end stinger is any indication, then there just might be an entire new story brewing. Whether that'll be saved for a future season, or it'll play into Season 3, I can't yet say. But, I trust that the pay off will be well written. 

• Like 2

63. Shadow Over Posidonia

Ramos is shown playing chess with Beast in the mysterious dimension.

"Hmm...do I move the pawn or rook..." Ramos wondered in his head, sweating, looking intensely at the chess board, and notices his two pieces are cornered. "Uh...rook goes two up!"

"I move the bishop two to the right." Beast replied, trapping the rook, and Beast's bishop knocks it over. "Checkmate."

"D'oh! Oh well, good game. You are a chess master, I've lost to you 99 times in a row!" Ramos said, as he updates a score counter on the dirt ground, with "Ramos: 0, Beast: 99".

"Yes, indeed. Care for some more tea?" Beast asked.

"Sure, but Mr. Beast, I'd like to ask what your plan is? You've been keeping me in the dark for the past five months..." Ramos wondered curiously, as Beast hands him a cup of tea.

"In due time, all will come together. Just enjoy your vacation here, you don't need to worry about anyone or anything." Beast replied.

"I know, but I'm just curious when you plan to do something about those brats. I don't think my father will be able to handle them...not like I want to do anything about them though, psh, who cares?!" Ramos said oddly.

"When the hands on the grand clock strike the right moment, you will see." Beast replied cryptically, drinking tea.

"Alrighty then." Ramos replied, as he sits back on a stone chair shaped like a beach chair, and he relaxes.

Beast then stares through a portal, which shows Elana's crown on a table, and a shower is heard running from another room. His finger is shown to be still inside the crown's gem, as he smiles.

"What's that?" Ramos asked, seeing the portal from his chair.

"Just a way of letting me see the other side. As you can see, my energy is inside the queen's crown. That is the first stage of the grand plan." Beast explained.

"What is your grand plan?" Ramos asked.

"Far too complex for you to understand." Beast replied.

"Hey, that's my line!" Ramos replied.

"My apologies. But you know, I've been wanting to test out my infused powers for a while now. Perhaps you can sit back and enjoy a show..." Beast said ominously.

"Ooh, what kind of show? A magic show?" Ramos asked.

Beast chants a spell sounding like gibberish. On the other side, Elana's crown lets out a glow. A dark essence emerges from the crown's gem, as it takes the shape of a winged purple eyeball. It flies through the room, as Ramos and Beast watch this from the portal.

"Great idea, this way we can spy on them!" Ramos said.

"Actually, I have another use for this creature. Let's give the guardians and knights something to worry about in their home of Posidonia..." Beast said.

The crown gem glows again, as it opens a portal for the winged eyeball creature. It flies through it, and the portal closes. The purple essence in the crown gem fades away. Elana walks out of the shower room in a white robe, and doesn't see anything abnormal. 

"I am gaining control over her precious crown's powers." Beast explained to Ramos.

"Excellent! Now we can mess with them from our vacation spot! So what is your eyeball gonna do?" Ramos asked.

"Sit back and watch, as a shadow hovers over Posidonia on this dark night..." Beast said, moving the portal in front of Ramos's stone beach chair.

"Yes, the front row seat is always the best! If only I had food..." Ramos sighed.

Beast then hands him a chocolate ice cream cone, as Ramos happily takes it.

"I don't know where you got this from, but thanks! You are a true friend..." Ramos said, eating it.

"...Yes...friend..." Beast said oddly.

The eyeball creature is seen appearing in the dark forests of Posidonia Fields. It looks around, and then hears a branch snap, signaling that people are coming its way. It hides behind a tree, and notices Bryan, Steve and Gnarly Dewd walking by.

"Summer is awesome so far, even though it's only May. Who should we bug tonight?" Steve asked.

"We could bother that crazy Rotwell guy again..." Bryan said.

The eyeball creature's eye glows red, as it stares at the three. It flies out from behind the tree, and scares them.

"What the heck is that?!" Bryan asked, freaked out.

The creature stares at Bryan and Steve, as the two begin to turn a purple color similar to Beast. Their eyes glow red, as purple wings rip out of their backs. They transform into shadow creatures, as they hiss and growl. 

"Alright, this is weird. Gnarly's out." Gnarly Dewd said, and proceeds to run off extremely fast, screaming.

In another part of the forest, a strange fish in hunting gear is seen on a red seahorse.

"Ohoho, our prey is around here somewhere! I will capture it if my name isn't Barron von John, which it is!" the fish named Barron von John said in a French accent.

His seahorse sniffs the grass as it keeps going forward, and stops in its tracks.

"What is it, girl?" Barron asked.

Bryan, Steve and the eyeball creature come into view, scaring Barron and his seahorse.

"AAAAH, what are these monstrosities?! Aller, aller!" Barron yells at his seahorse.

The seahorse neighs, and runs off, with Barron holding on tight, and he screams. Bryan and Steve fly off in their shadow forms with the eyeball through the forest. The eyeball makes them stop, as it sees a crowd gathered around a stage. Stump is on the stage, giving its smile to the crowd.

"He has such a way with words..." a woman said.

Suddenly, the eyeball hovers down in front of the crowd with Bryan and Steve. The eyeball stares at the crowd, turning them all into shadow creatures just like Bryan and Steve. The creatures all begin to fly off with their wings toward the rest of the city, as they all growl. Stump continues to sit there on the stage. Beast and Ramos watch the events transpiring from the portal.

"All of them will become my minions. Enjoy as their city goes into chaos." Beast said.

"Yes, this is beautiful so far! Make sure it transforms my jerk of a father, my jerk of a brother, the guardians and knights, the moron soldiers, that awful painter Lawrence Francoro, Donald Bucklend, that cashier at the bakery, that kid who stole my lunch in fourth grade..." Ramos rambled, listing off names.

Back in Posidonia Fields, the shadow creatures fly down into the streets, terrorizing civilians.

"MONSTERS!" a fish yelled, as they trip in the hysteria, and fall to the ground.

They get up, and come face to face with the eyeball. It stares at him, and his body is covered in the purple essence, transforming him into a creature. Several civilians are seen cornered by the shadow beasts, screaming. The eyeball stares at them, and transforms them into the shadow beasts as well. They fly off through the area, as one knocks down a mailbox, and mail goes flying everywhere. Another destroys a fire hydrant, as water goes bursting into the air, and trash cans are knocked over by other beasts. Boatmobiles are crashed everywhere during the chaos, as people run out screaming, but are quickly turned into shadow creatures by the eyeball. Gus is seen riding on his motorbike, and stops upon seeing the chaotic streets.

"What the heck is going on!?" Gus asked.

He tries to turn his motorbike around, but two shadow beasts fly down in front of him, spooking him. They grab him off the bike, as the eyeball floats down, staring at him.

"GAHH!!!" Gus yells, as he transforms into a shadow creature. "Gruhh..."

He makes incoherent grumbling noises like the other monsters, and he flies off with them. Hank immediately pulls up in his police boat, and gets out, seeing the chaos.

"I tell you what, something about this ain't normal." Hank said, as he carefully walks around, trying to help some running civilians.

Suddenly, he is grabbed by two shadow beasts, who lift him in the air.

"What?! L-let me go!" Hank demanded, trying to break free.

He is brought to the eyeball, which stares at Hank, transforming him.

"BWAAAA!" Hank yelled, as he turns into a shadow beast like the rest.

The heroes are shown at the Golden Seahorse, relaxing. A news report then comes on.

"BREAKING NEWS: This is Paul Dunkley, and Posidonia is being attacked by these...weird...shadow creatures?-" Paul was reporting, when he is seen being grabbed by one, and the broadcast is cut off, concerning everyone in the restaurant.

"Okay then." Trent said.

"I have a lot of questions." Cynthia said, confused.

"Yeah, but let's get down there right away!" Jake said, as the heroes rush out of the restaurant.

"Shadow creatures...interesting. Could it be...no..." Mai wondered, concerned.

The knights and guardians are shown running downtown, when they see shadow beasts flying in the sky.

"What are these things?!" Audrey asked.

Ranen then quickly approaches the heroes, almost out of breath.

"I presume you got word of what's happening." Zero said.

"Yes, it's not good." Ranen replied.

"I kind of figured." Trent replied.

"Lad, what's going on here?" Flinn asked, looking at the skies to see many shadow beasts flying about.

"It appears-" Ranen was saying, when several shadow beasts fly down around them.

The girls transform, as do the six knights. The knights protect Ranen, as the girls fly around, about to attack.

"Wait, don't hurt them. Those are ordinary civilians." Ranen warned to the heroes.

"Hey...you're right, that's my dad!" Tori said surprised, seeing Hank in the shadow form.

"Duhh..." Hank groaned, as he fires a shadow blast from his mouth at Tori, who quickly avoids it. It goes smashing against a lamppost, knocking it down. 

"How did they get transformed into these things?" Trent asked, firing his laser arrows as warning shots to the creatures, making them back away.

"I don't have time to explain right now, let's retreat to the Karmanian Council, and get Elana." Ranen ordered, as the heroes avoid shadow attacks from the creatures.

Madison quickly opens a portal, as they all go through it. A shadow beast tries to fly to it, but it closes behind, and the creature keeps flying through the street. The eyeball is seen flying around, still transforming civilians into shadow beasts. Lawrence Francoro is seen in his apartment, looking out his window while painting a view of Posidonia Fields.

"Yes, this is beautiful..." Lawrence says, when the eyeball stares at him through the window. "What the..."

He is then transformed into a shadow beast, and breaks open the window. He goes flying out, following the eyeball. Randy the Pizza Delivery Guy is seen below riding on his bicycle, when a shadow creature drops in front of him, and makes him go falling off of his bicycle onto the ground.

"Hey man, that's not cool..." Randy was saying, when he looks up at the shadow creature, which smiles at him evilly. "AAHHH!!!"

Randy gets up and tries to run, but the eyeball floats down in front of him. He is quickly turned into a shadow creature, along with more civilians. Rotwell is seen in his home with his mother, Klaus and Gerhard, when the shadow creatures break in.

"AAAH, MONSTERS!" Rotwell's mother yelled.

"Wait mother, these look like magical creatures! We must study their kind! Hello, I am Hans-" Rotwell was saying, about to introduce himself, when the eyeball flies in. It stares at the four, transforming them all into shadow creatures.

PosidoniaCorp is shown, at several shadow creatures are attacking the outside of it.

"What's all that ruckus?!" Donald Bucklend asked angrily in his office.

He then looks out the window, horrified to see the monsters.

"What is the meaning of this? I need my bodyguards!!" Donald Bucklend panicked, as he calls security on his phone.

Outside, the narhwal mafia is seen attacking the creatures with their anti-magic guns. Morty then appears with two machine guns, firing them.

"Hey yo, gonna blast these monstas to pieces, yo." Morty said, as he kept firing away.

However, a shadow creature flies down, and grabs him. He drops the two machine guns, and it sends him flying onto the ground. The eyeball appears before the narwhals, staring at them.

"What the heck is that?!" a narwhal asked.

It begins to turn them all into shadow monsters.

"Hey yooo!" Morty yelled, as all the mafia members turned into shadow creatures. They growl and fly up, as they go smashing through the windows of PosidoniaCorp. 

The eyeball and shadow versions of Donny and Blyde fly into Bucklend's office, scaring him.

"Mommy, help!" Bucklend cried, as the eyeball transforms him.

The heroes are seen with Elana at the Sky Kingdom, outside the Council temple. Luna, Briar, Cesare and Tom approach them.

"Alright, can someone give us a decent explanation on what is going on?!" Madison asked.

"And not a comedic one from Tom this time, please." Tori said.

"Aww..." Tom said disappointed.

"Based on what I've been told about these creatures, this can only be the work of one ancient foe. We suspected they had resurfaced when Ramos had that odd green gem. A long time ago, the old guardians and knights faced a foe named "The Beast". We don't know if that was his real name or not, that's just the only name he went by. He wanted to rule all of Karmania, and dubbed himself "immortal". Elana's mother Meritel once defeated him before. He was later stopped by the guardians and knights after a hard battle. Valina delivered the final blow to him, and her staff created a black hole, which trapped him inside another dimension forever, with no way of escaping. We assumed that was the end of him. And the truth is...that's it. That's all we really knew about him. Nobody else really knew much about him, or where he came from." Cesare said.

"How mysterious..." Nick pondered.

"First Icy, and now this dude. What other old enemies from your time are going to crawl out of the shadows next?" Trent asked.

"If he is trapped in another dimension, how is he responsible for this?" Cameron asked.

"I only know due to the color of the shadow creatures matching his purple color. But as for how it happened...well, Elana indirectly knows. That finger Cynthia and you saw in the Underground City...was actually Beast's finger. He must have thrown it through the portal when Ramos activated it. His essence is now inside of Elana's crown, and some of it must have leaked out into Posidonia, which is transforming the civilians into the monsters." Ranen explained, concerning everyone.

"Now I feel stupid for picking that thing up. Is there any way to get the essence out?" Elana asked, worried.

"Not at the moment, but we'll make a solution in due time. You should still be able to control your powers." Briar replied.

"Yeah, I haven't felt anything bad happen to me...at least not yet." Elana said.

"You are still too powerful for his essence to majorly affect the crown, it will take time, so do not worry for now." Luna reassured to Elana.

"That's good." Elana replied.

"Yup, my girl always knows how to look on the bright-side." Nick said to Luna, making her blush.

"For now, you all should deal with the fact that everyone you know and love are turning into hideous shadow demons." Tom said.

"Yeah, we should probably deal with that first." Cynthia said.

"But how, exactly?" Madison asked.

"Elana's light may be a solution, as these creatures are made of pure darkness. You need to destroy the source of these creatures, what transformed them to begin with. Good luck." Cesare explained.

"Alright, let's do this team." Jake said.

The heroes are all seen in Posidonia, outside Ranen's dojo.

"Thankfully, it appears the creatures haven't been to this part yet." Ranen said.

Suddenly, the shadow creatures fly down with the floating eyeball.

"We should stop having these pointing out the obvious moments." Tori said.

"Good idea." Flinn said.

The knights transform, as do the girls. Elana channels her energy, and holds the sword. The creatures swarm around them.

"Remember guys, we can't hurt them too badly. They are still people that live in Posidonia." Jake said.

"I will try to stun them." Zero said.

"Whoa...what is that thing?" Trent asked, seeing the dark flying eyeball.

"That must be the source of the creatures, attack it!" Ranen said, as he defends himself from some of the shadow creatures' attacks with his own sword.

Elana fires a light blast from her crown at the eyeball, but it quickly flies out of the way. The eyeball fires multiple shadow blasts from its eye everywhere, as the heroes defend themselves. Flinn sends several golden slashes at the eyeball, as one briefly cuts its side, but it keeps flying. Tori sends several water blasts, knocking the shadow creatures out of the way. Cynthia rises up rocks, and hurls them toward the eyeball, but some of the creatures get in the way, taking hits for it. Madison sends an electricity blast at the eyeball, but it avoids. Audrey then sends a gust at the eyeball, spinning it around, but it manages to break loose, and fires more shadow blasts.

"This thing is way too fast!" Trent said, firing laser arrows at the eyeball, but it shields itself with its wings. 

"How are they so strong?!" Jake asked, clashing his sword against a shadow creature's claws, and it knocks him aside.

"They were made from an essence inside Elana's crown, and combined with her powers, that must make them strong." Cameron said, clashing his sword against three of the creatures. One fires a shadow blast at him, but he reflects it with his stone.

"Great, so I'm basically fighting myself, kind of." Elana said, firing another light blast from her palm at the eyeball, and it flies out of the way again.

Suddenly, two shadow creatures grab Trent from behind, as he struggles to break free. The eyeball stares at Trent through his helmet visor, as he turns into a shadow creature under it. He then fires laser arrows at Nick and Zero.

"No, Trent has been possessed!" Madison said worried.

Trent fires laser arrows at Madison, but she sends an electricity ball back, as they make a collision. A shadow beast then fires a blast at Madison from behind, as she goes falling to the ground. The eyeball transforms her as well, as she turns into a shadow creature, and flies up, growls. Madison and Trent attack the other heroes.

"This is bad." Flinn said.

"We can still break them free by attacking the eyeball." Jake said, as he attempts to jump up and slice the eyeball, but he misses.

Nick then jumps up to attack, but he is knocked down by another shadow creature. Elana fires several light blasts at the shadow creatures, knocking them away, but Madison sends an electricity bolt at her, knocking her down. Ranen, Elana, Tori, Audrey, Cynthia, Nick, Zero, and Flinn are knocked down or grabbed by the shadow creatures. The eyeball then transforms them, as Jake and Cameron fight off the other beasts.

"They've been transformed! Jake, we need to get out of here-" Cameron was saying, when he is hit by a shadow blast, and Jake is grabbed by another shadow creature.

The eyeball stares at the two. Cameron is transformed, but Jake's stone forms the red shield around him, which protects him from the eyeball. However, the rest of his allies are transformed. They all corner up on Jake, as he gets worried.

"It's just me now...oh no! Great, and I can't teleport to Karmania for help. Don't worry, I can still do this, I just need to take out that eye." Jake said to himself, as he avoids several shadow blasts.

He shoots the red glue from his stone at a shadow beast's wings, making them get stuck together. He forms his shield again, which blocks more shadow attacks.

"I need to get away for now though, there's too many." Jake said, as he throws a smoke bomb, and runs off through Posidonia Fields.

The eyeball blows the smoke away, as the shadow creatures and possessed heroes look around for him. Jake is seen walking through the empty and dark streets of Posidonia Fields, seeing no normal civilian in sight.

"Dang...they probably got everybody." Jake said concerned.

"Psst..." a voice whispered, as Jake heard it.

"Who's there?" Jake asked, looking through the empty streets.

Suddenly, a hand grabs him the shadows, and pulls him into an alley.

"Who are you?!" Jake asked, readying his sword.

"Jacob, Jacob, there is no need for violence!" Red said, as he appears out of the shadows, surprising Jake.

Red has a cybernetic right arm now, and his left eye is also robotic, similar to Diggy. 

"You're...alive?" Jake asked.

"Si, both the mole and I survived the robo escorpión, but some of my body parts got horribly hurt, so I got these cool replacements. You like, yes?" Red explained.

"No, not really. What do you want?" Jake asked annoyed.

"Well, as you can tell, the city is being attacked by horrible monstrosities. The Under residents have fallen victim to this strangeness, but I escaped. I have a proposition for you. Let's work together to stop them. Truce?" Red offered.

"...I guess I don't have much of a choice, since my friends are possessed too. Deal..." Jake said regrettably, shaking Red's hand.

"Excelente! I knew you'd come around Jake. Now then, follow my lead." Red said, as he carefully looks out of the alley, seeing nobody there.

He runs off, as Jake follows. Suddenly, two shadow beasts fly down, but Red pulls out a lantern. The light irritates the creatures, as they back away.

"Back, back I say, you disgusting demonios!" Red said, as the two punch the creatures.

Jake throws another smoke bomb, as the two escape the area.

Meanwhile, Henry wakes up, and walks around the house. He realizes Susan, Madison and Jake are nowhere to be found.

"Hmm...Susan never came back from the store. Madison and Jake aren't here either. That's odd..." Henry said to himself, as he goes outside. 

Henry looks around for any civilians, but finds nobody.

"Where...is everyone?" Henry asked, worried. 

He looks inside the Golden Seahorse, but sees nobody inside.

"ANYBODY?" Henry yelled, his voice echoing through the area.

He gets no response, as he sees nobody else around, not even in any stores.

"Oh no...could it be? Am I...the last person in the world?! NOOOO, why why why?!" Henry cried out, as he falls down on the empty street to his knees, sobbing. "No family, no food, no people, no tv, no fancy clothes, no music, this is a nightmare!"

Suddenly, Henry sees Randy's crashed pizza delivery bicycle nearby. Tons of boxes have fallen all over the ground, as he picks one up. He looks inside to see the pizza is still fresh. He grabs the rest from the ground, and stands up tall, holding many boxes in both hands.

"I...WILL...LIVE!!!" Henry yelled determined, staring up into the dark sky.

Jake and Red are seen walking through the forests.

"Tread carefully, amigo." Red warned.

"We're not amigos, and I know." Jake replied, annoyed.

"Come on Jake, you'll have to tolerate me if we're going to get through this." Red taunted.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I have to like you-" Jake was saying.

Suddenly, spider webs are shot at the two, wrapping them up. They hang from tree branches, as they spin around.

"Who is there?!" Jake asked annoyed, trying to break free.

Suddenly, Morgana and Thorn appear from the shadows in their beast forms.

"We caught the red knight and that guy, nice." Morgana said, as the two transform back into their fish forms.

"Hola chicas, I am the famed thief Red-" Red was saying, as he kept spinning.

"Neither of us asked, weirdo." Thorn replied, taunting him.

Morgana presses Jake's knight stone, as he turns back to normal.

"Oh yes, it's the hot one..." Morgana said, staring suggestively at Jake.

"...What?!" Jake asked, feeling uncomfortable. 

"The truth is, I've actually found you kind of attractive for a while now, but obviously nobody in the Federation can know. But since they've all been turned into those freaks, and we might be the only survivors, I wouldn't mind us being a thing..." Morgana said, flirting with him, and touches his face.

"You know...you're actually not too bad, big boy. I'd like to get in on some of him too." Thorn said, also flirting with him.

"Hey, not so fast, he's mine!" Morgana said, pushing Thorn aside.

"Come on, I don't want the other guy! Jake is so much cuter, we can share him!" Thorn replied, and pushes Morgana back.

"Haha, atta boy Jake!" Red said, laughing.

"Stop, stop, I don't want to date either of you, you're both evil!" Jake said.

"Aw, that hurts my feelings. I guess we'll just eat the two of you then..." Morgana said, about to transform into her spider form.

"No thanks, I've already been eaten once by a robot. Jake, just give into the chicas' desires if it lets us free!" Red said.

"Eww, no. Look, I don't like either of you, but how about we work together? The only way we can see our friends again is if we all band together to stop the shadow monsters." Jake bargained.

"...Fine, we'll work together...cutie." Thorn teased, annoying Jake.

Morgana then lets the two go from the webs.

"I walk once again!" Red laughed.

"Seriously though, maybe after all the Federation stuff is over, we could be a thing..." Morgana offered Jake.

"...I'll...consider it, if it makes you happy?" Jake awkwardly lied.

"Aw, sweet." Morgana replied.

"Yo dudes, what's going on over here?" Gnarly Dewd asked, walking out of the shadows.

"Uh...hi, whoever you are." Thorn replied.

"Finally, I found some survivors in the apocalypse. I always knew it'd happen, but not like this..." Gnarly Dewd said.

"Well, we're working on a way to stop this madness, if you want to stick with us." Jake offered.

"Yeah, sure, I got nobody else. Hey, you're that Jake kid from school, sup." Gnarly Dewd replied.

"Hi. Now then, the five of us will have to work together. Those shadow creatures will be coming here very soon most likely. If you see the flying eyeball, strike it with all of your might." Jake said.

"Aye aye, captain." Morgana replied, saluting.

"Wow, I'm legit the leader of a group consisting of our three enemies, and some weird kid from my school who doesn't know anything about what's happening. I guess I could be leader of a lot of things if this is any indication." Jake said to himself.

Jake leads the four further into the forest, as they look carefully around their surroundings. They make their way out of the forest, and see Gus' MotorAuto Shop in the distance.

"It doesn't look like anybody is there. Maybe we could make shelter there?" Morgana suggested.

"Sure, actually, that's a surprisingly good idea. Nobody would suspect this place of all the places in Posidonia." Jake replied, as she blushes.

"It's just a compliment, don't get too excited chica." Red said to Morgana, annoying her. The five head inside the MotorAuto store.

"Ooh, Gnarly remembers this place, cool bikes." Gnarly Dewd said, checking some out.

"I wouldn't mind stealing one of these bad boys when this is over." Red said, looking at one greedily.

"Yeah, no." Jake warned.

"So what, do we just like camp out here for the night or something?" Thorn asked.

"I guess, even though this doesn't really have any good sleeping spots." Jake said.

"I know a good sleeping spot..." Morgana said, flirting with Jake.

"I know a better one..." Thorn said, flirting with Jake.

"I really hope you two don't make these weird flirty comments to me next time we meet." Jake said hopefully.

"I'll try not to. But when the Federation isn't here to tame me, I'm a wild animal who does whatever she likes." Morgana said.

Suddenly, the eyeball is seen flying by, and stares at the five through a window. It flaps its wings, and begins summoning other shadow creatures to the location, including the possessed heroes.

"Hey guys, looks like they want to chill here too." Gnarly Dewd noted.

"That does not look good, amigo." Red said, as a giant army is headed for the store.

"What do we do, our oh so brave leader?!" Thorn asked to Jake, getting on her knees, and begging to him.

"Okay, don't call me that. There's nothing to board this place up with...so we fight until the very end." Jake ordered.

"This would make a cool weapon." Gnarly Dewd said, as he takes a motorbike pipe out of Gus' experiment room. 

"Brace yourselves!" Red warned.

The creatures burst in through the windows, along with the possessed heroes, as they fly through the store.

"FOR BRYAN AND STEVE!" Gnarly Dewd yelled, as he charges forward and hits one of them in the head with his pipe.

The creature then grabs him, as he is dragged off into a crowd of shadow creatures.

"Noooo, this is the end for me dudes! Save yourselves!" Gnarly Dewd yelled.

"Hold on Dewd...if that is your real name, I was never sure..." Jake said awkwardly, trying to grab him.

"Actually, my real name is Greg!" Gnarly Dewd yelled one last time, before he is dragged off through the crowd. 

He emerges as a shadow creature, growling. The eyeball is seen floating into the store from behind.

"Oh well, I didn't care about him anyways. Now let's take them down." Morgana said.

Morgana and Thorn transform into their Karmanian beast forms, as Jake powers up.

"They all get magic, while I get nada! Oh well, at least I have these babies!" Red said, pulling out two flip knives.

Red jumps around, and slices his knives.

"Don't hurt them, they're still people!" Jake warned, as he forms his red shield, protecting himself from a lightning blast by the possessed Madison.

"Ah...right...heh..." Red laughed, as he punches one creature in the face.

The possessed Flinn then sends a golden slash right at Red, knocking him off a motorbike. Flinn and Trent grab Red, as he struggles to break free. The eyeball floats down in front of Red, about to transform him. However, Jake slashes at Flinn, Trent and the eyeball, releasing Red.

"Gracias amigo, you actually helped me..." Red said, surprised.

"Yeah, we made a deal, and I'm a man of my word I guess." Jake said, as he clashes his sword with Trent's dagger. "Come on man, I don't want to hurt you!"

Thorn shoots several acidic blasts around, as one misses, and goes melting right into one of the motorbikes.

"Whoopsies." Thorn said.

"Gus won't be too happy about that, but oh well!" Jake said, as he jumps away from Trent, avoiding his laser arrows.

Tori then shoots a water blast at Jake, who shields himself with his red stone. Cynthia then levitates a trashcan, and throws it at Jake, but Morgana fires a web at Cynthia, trapping her against the wall.

"Thanks." Jake said to Morgana.

"You're welcome." Morgana said eerily, as she crawls around, and avoids wind gusts from Audrey. 

Red clashes his knives against Nick and Zero's swords, as he jumps up and lands behind them. He sees the eyeball, as he throws one of his knives at it, but it misses, flying against the wall.

"Drat, almost had him!" Red said.

Thorn fires more acidic blasts at Cameron, Ranen, Elana and Madison, knocking them aside. Two shadow beasts attack Thorn from behind, knocking her down to the ground.

"Ugh, no fair!" Thorn whined.

Morgana is knocked down right next to her, as she growls. The eyeball quickly shines on them, turning them into shadow monsters.

"Welp, our alliance was fun while it lasted." Red said, seeing their transformations.

Morgana then shoots multiple webs at Jake, who slices through them.

"From wanting to hurt me to loving me to wanting to hurt me again, wonderful." Jake said sarcastically, using his stone to block an acidic blast from Thorn.

Audrey then traps Jake in a tornado gust, and sends him to the ground.

"Come on Audrey, you have to be in there somewhere!" Jake said, trying to get through to her.

A motorbike is heard, as Red is seen driving a red one, and he quickly hops off. He sends it flying into Audrey, Thorn, Morgana, Flinn, and two other shadow monsters, knocking them across the other side of the store. Red then grabs his other knife from the wall.

"Thanks dude." Jake said.

"You saved me, so I returned the favor. Let us get out of here, follow my lead...I have an idea..." Red said, looking at his watch.

"What is it?" Jake asked.

"These things are weak to light, remember?" Red reminded, showing his watch.

"Oh...I get it. I'll try to hold them off, but I'm worried we won't make it..." Jake said.

"We've made it this far, we can do it." Red replied.

Jake nods, as the two run out of the store, and head into the forest. The eyeball gives chase with some of the other heroes and shadow creatures. They fire elemental attacks and shadow blasts, as the two keep running. 

"This boy is very persistent." Beast noted, watching from the portal.

"Yes, but he cannot run forever, right?!" Ramos asked, but Beast gives no reply. "Also, I want another ice cream, this time with sprinkles!"

"Sure..." Beast replied somewhat annoyed, handing him another.

Back in the forest, Red and Jake run as fast as they can. However, a shadow blast is sent at Red's right foot, as he trips. Jake tries to help him up, but the creatures close in on them.

"Go on without me, you can make it! Save yourself, amigo!" Red said, as he gets up and slices his knives around.

Jake understands, as Red holds them off for Jake. The eyeball shoots a shadow blast at Red, knocking him down. He is held down by Flinn and Nick, as he accepts his fate. He is transformed into a shadow monster as well. Jake makes his way further down, almost out of breath.

"Almost...there..." Jake said, looking up at the sky.

A light blast is sent at him from Elana, and he shields himself yet again. He shoots multiple red glue blasts all across the ground, as Ranen, Elana, Trent, Flinn, Nick, Zero, and Cameron get stuck on them. Red jumps up and charges at Jake, slicing his knives at him, as Jake counters with his sword. He punches Red in the stomach, and sends him falling down a hill. The eyeball shows itself, looking very irritated. The girls attack him with their elemental powers, as Jake barely avoids them. Cynthia rises up the ground, sending Jake flying into the air, and landing on the ground. The eyeball hovers over him with the girls, but Jake just laughs.

Suddenly, an arrow is fired at the eyeball creature, making it cry out in pain, confusing Jake.

"That wasn't what I had in mind for a resolution, but I'll take it." Jake said, noticing the sun is starting to come out.

Barron von John appears on his seahorse, laughing.

"Aha, I got you, you disgusting monster of the night!" Barron von John laughed, as he is quickly attacked by other shadow creatures. "Curses, foiled again!"

Jake then grabs the eyeball, and shoots glue from his stone onto a tree. He smashes the eyeball against the tree, forcing it to stare up at the sky. It tries to break free, with no luck. 

"Good morning." Jake said to the creature, as he is grabbed by the girls.

The sun then comes out, as it is morning. The sun shines down onto the eyeball, as it explodes into ash. Suddenly, the girls turn back to normal, dropping Jake. Ranen, Elana and the knights also turn back to normal, as does every other civilian in Posidonia Fields.

"Did a storm rip through here or something?" Hank asked, seeing the debris and crashed vehicles in the streets.

Mai, Lin and Chen are seen walking into the Golden Seahorse, confused.

"My head hurts..." Chen said.

"Just sit down and relax." Mai said to him.

"What happened..." Skipper wondered, walking through the castle halls.

"Duh, my memory is blanker than usual!" one of the dumb guards said.

"Jake, I'm glad you're okay." Ranen said.

"Yeah...it wasn't easy, but I was able to fight them off, with some help. Red turned out to be alive and actually helped me, Thorn and Morgana tried to flirt with me, but also helped, and that Gnarly Dewd guy was also there for some reason." Jake explained to them, as the heroes all powered down.

"Wait...Thorn and Morgana tried doing what?" Audrey asked, slightly jealous.

"It's really stupid, but yeah, it's all over, and...I'm really tired..." Jake said, sounding exhausted.

"It's amazing you were able to help control a bunch of villains even with the situation. I guess they didn't want to live in this darkness either." Cameron said.

"So now what?" Nick asked.

"Well, there's a lot of cleaning up to do for one. I'm sure everyone will forget about whatever happened though, since nobody seems to remember their time as a monster, except for us." Trent said.

"What am I doing here?" a civilian asked, walking around confused.

"Beast could try to do this again, but we'll find a way to expel his essence from your crown." Ranen reassured to Elana.

"Bonjour friends, Barron von John lives to see another day! The monster has been vanquished, but my original prey is still out there! I will find it!" Barron von John said to the heroes, on his seahorse. He then rides off into the distance.

"Who the heck was that?" Cynthia asked, confused.

Henry is seen feasting on pizza outside his house, as Susan approaches him.

"Oh honey, you're alive!" Henry said, hugging her.

"...Yes?" Susan replied, confused.

"Want some pizza? I got plenty to last us a week!" Henry offered, letting her inside. "Wait, where are the kids?"

"I'm sure they're fine." Susan replied, as Madison and Jake later enter in. "See."

"Eh, let's just say I have a weird story that was probably a dream of mine, which would explain a lot. Maybe this means I have dream pizzas..." Henry wondered.

"Yeah, let's go with that." Madison said, as Jake immediately falls asleep on the couch, tired out.

Beast and Ramos are shown watching the events, as the portal closes.

"Boo, they beat your monster! This was a waste of time!" Ramos said, getting up disappointed.

"Not quite. I never intended for it to work, I just wanted to test out my control over her crown." Beast explained.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Cryptic. Now, give me a magic smoothie, stat!" Ramos demanded, annoying Beast.

"Yes... Don't worry, you won't have to put up with him for much longer..." Beast said to himself ominously.

Notes/Trivia:

-Character Debuts: Eyeball Creature, Barron von John (read his voice in a French accent for lulziness)

-Gnarly Dewd's real name is Greg.

-Morgana and Thorn have crushes on Jake.

-First time Red appears in Season 3, and it is revealed he survived the Scorpadroid, but is now half-cyborg, just like Diggy.

-Gus, Morty, Stump, Paul Dunkley, Randy the Pizza Delivery Guy, and Lawrence Francoro make cameos.

-

It is revealed The Beast was an enemy the old guardians and knights faced a long time ago. Valina delivered the final blow with her staff's power, trapping him in another dimension. Due to Valina's staff being used to imprison him, this is most likely how Beast talked to Ramos through the green gem.

• Like 3

Excelente. (smirk) I loved Beast's plan of causing an apocalyptic scenario with shadow creatures, making everyone one with the darkness. >:) The gag with Henry and the pizzas was a great Jimmy Neutron throwback and it was also funny to see Jake be hit on by Morgana and Thorn. I knew I was going to enjoy seeing Audrey not take kindly to that. XD

• Like 2

Another great episode. I liked the concept of the entire town turning into possessed demons, and it was interesting seeing Jake as the last hero standing... at least until he got a rather colorful band of comrades. A theif returned from the dead, a schoolboy, and two thirsty af villainnesses (lol). On a serious note, it'd be so odd to see a Jake/Morgana pairing... team JakexAudrey ftw :P . Overall, I liked Red's inclusion here, and Barron wasn't a bad new addition. Finally, it's great that the team now knows who their enemy is (The Beast) going forward, even if they don't know much about him. 

• Like 3

Really liked the episose, Jake being last hero standing with team up with past enmeies was interesting alliance with them. Red is still being Red (even though he's kinda of my least fave). Poor Jake surrounded by Morg & Thron xD . Beast's plan is very creative with it. Overall, it's great episode.

@Teenj12 Actually i'm leaning towards to JakexMorg :P

• Like 2

64. Just One Mistake

The heroes are seen at the Golden Seahorse. Mai hands the heroes plates of food.

"Thanks grandma." Audrey said to her.

"Mai, I've never told you upfront, but you guys have some of the best food ever." Madison said.

"Your flattery is most appreciated. A lot of these food recipes have been passed down through our family generations, and I'd never tarnish their legacy." Mai said.

"We haven't had much action this summer so far, other than that shadow invasion. I wonder when people like the Neo Federation or the Beast will crawl out of hiding?" Trent wondered, eating his food.

"In due time, the call will come when it is needed most." Mai reassured.

"I've missed hearing your elderly wisdom." Tori noted.

"Speaking of, it feels like you don't mentor us much anymore." Cynthia realized.

"I have taught you four girls most of what I can teach by now, you don't need me. You have Ranen and the other former guardians to guide you better." Mai said.

"I still kind of miss when you mainly mentored us." Madison said.

"I do too, but times change. You four have grown a lot since the early days, and don't need an oldie like me to guide you in every step anymore." Mai replied.

"It looks like we're getting that call sooner rather than later, as Ranen just alerted me he needs our services for a mission." Zero noted, looking at his communicator.

"Wow, great timing." Trent said, as they head off.

Flinn is seen in his Ottelia office, doing paperwork. He then gets a contact on his knight bracelet.

"Hey Flinn, would you like to help us out on this new mission? We understand if you're busy though." Jake's voice alerted to him.

"Sure thing, I could use a break from this paperwork. Gentlemen, it appears me services are needed." Flinn said to his two advisors, getting up.

"Understood, sir." one of the advisors said.

"Prince sir, are you ever going to read these letters from that guy? They've been sitting on this shelf, collecting dust for months now." the other advisor asked, holding a bunch of letters from someone.

"I feel bad for the lad, but I've had no time between my Ottelia work and helping out the guardians. I'll try to get back to them someday." Flinn replied, as he rushes off. "Sadly though, I sometimes wonder if I'm even an important member to them with my scarce appearances..."

The heroes are seen inside Ranen's dojo, as Flinn comes in late.

"Sorry I'm late, the traffic is a beast." Flinn said.

"No problem, you're right on cue." Nick replied.

"What's the sitch?" Tori asked to Ranen.

"I was informed that Diggy was arrested in Central Karmania. He wants to speak to you all, claiming to have important information." Ranen explained.

"Great, that jerk of a dirtball again?" Cynthia asked.

"What did he do to get arrested?" Flinn asked.

"Diggy has had an arrest out for a while now due to his betrayal. If he ever set foot in Karmania again, he'd be arrested on sight. Not sure what was going through his head to think going there at all was a good idea, but then again, I don't know what ever goes through his head." Ranen replied.

"I don't know if we should bother listening to him, since he betrayed us. What if this is another trick?" Jake wondered.

"Jake has a point, he could just be trying to use us for an easy way out." Cameron replied.

"Maybe we should hear him out. I know he was a jerk back in The Under, but what if he does have important news for a change? Maybe?" Audrey asked.

"Perhaps the lass has a point. I know he is a naughty mole, but my family always believed in second chances." Flinn wondered.

"I guess we can try...at the very least, we don't have to let him out of the prison." Madison said.

"I'm fine with that." Tori replied.

"Hear what he has to say, but keep a close eye on him." Ranen replied.

The heroes enter the Mt. Spire prison, as a soldier guides them. As they walk around, several old beasts are seen in their cells. Klobster smashes his claws against the cell bars. Toady gives them an annoyed look. Fury flies up, as he strikes his talons at the cell bars. Chamelos sticks his tongue out of the cell, as it gets close to Flinn, but he whacks it away, making Chamelos sad.

"Now that's disgusting!" Flinn said.

Shift gives the heroes an angry glance. Heavy looks at them annoyed. Scalipede hisses at them. Skorpos growls, as he tries to shoot poisonous blasts, but the containment units stop him from doing so.

"Dang, we sure have made a lot of enemies." Trent said.

"Uhuhuh, hi guys!" Boboo greeted absentmindedly.

"Hey, that bubble blowing guy, whatever his name was. I kind of feel bad for him, though obviously I shouldn't since he's a criminal, but I kinda do." Nick replied awkwardly.

"It's been a while Cameron, how are you doing without your eyes?" Lootox taunted to Cameron from his cell, laughing, but Cameron ignores him.

"Don't let that jerk get to you." Jake said to Cameron.

"I'm not. I don't need to see him anyways." Cameron replied confidently, smiling.

"Mark my words, you brats will pay for ruining my talented magic show, especially you, Nick The Wizard!" Wiz said angrily from his cell.

"They also ruined my amazing music show!" Dischord said sadly from his cell.

"Hey kids, did ya miss my chilling moves?" Frostbite asked, laughing from his cell.

"It's a good thing he's laughing, because nobody else is." Tori said.

"Seeing these old weirdos makes me glad we don't have to deal with constant no name monster of the day attacks anymore." Cynthia said, as they follow the soldier to where Diggy's cell is.

Diggy is seen sitting in a cell, and whistling, with his cuffs around his claws. Big Nose and Cloudy are in cells around him.

"Welp Diggy, looks like all three of us done messed up." Big Nose said.

"Yup, but hopefully they decide to visit me..." Diggy said.

The heroes approach the cell, startling Diggy.

"Golly, you guys actually came to visit me! Long time no see..." Diggy said, as Cameron looks annoyed, and Diggy notices. "Oh, sorry Cameron, didn't see you there...whoops, there I go again...can we start over?"

"This reunion is off to a fantastic start." Cameron said sarcastically.

"Do you actually have anything important to tell us, or is this going to be a waste of time?" Cynthia asked.

"Yes, I promise, I do! I'm sorry for the whole betrayal thing, I was caught up in the moment, no hard feelings? Nick, you know I like you, even though your girlfriend punched me a while ago, but it's all cool...right?" Diggy asked to him.

"Ehh..." Nick shrugged, unsure.

"Get on with it!" Flinn said.

"Oh, right, sure. Are you all familiar with a fellow named Branton Jack?" Diggy asked to the heroes.

"Yes, he's a criminal like you. I don't like where this is going." Cameron replied.

"He was a shady guy Jake and Flinn had an adventure with, and combined with you, yeah...I'm skeptic." Tori said.

"Just hear me out. Jack told me that undiscovered ancient and valuable treasure was found at an island in the Tropic Isles. He says some of the treasure includes ancient weapons, which would be helpful to y'all..." Diggy bargained.

"What are the Tropic Isles, other than the obvious?" Trent asked.

"It's a Karmanian kingdom consisting of several islands out in the ocean. An uncharted temple was just found on an island there, which has lots of fresh loot for the taking. He's the only close guy with a ship to get there. He wanted to meet me to take me there, but I kind of can't since I'm in this jail, so I was wondering if we could go on this treasure expedition together..." Diggy offered.

"Nah, but the ancient weapons are tempting. We can go there without you." Jake replied.

"B-but only I know where Branton is!" Diggy replied.

"It's not like we could just force you to tell us where he is without releasing you." Madison said smugly.

"True, you could do that, but...please, I promise, no tricks! Give me another chance, I won't do anything to hurt you guys! If I ever do another bad deed, you can throw me back in this brig, and I'll never bother any of you again!" Diggy begged, bawling his eyes out.

"Quit your crying, if you mean something, be a man about it. My father taught me that long ago." Flinn said.

"Yeah...I didn't have the best relationship with my father, but c'mon, I want to see Jack, and spend some quality time with y'all again! Plus, only we're familiar with this kingdom, it's uncharted territory to you, and I can help guide you." Diggy bargained.

"...I guess we could let you out this once, if everyone is okay with it." Madison said, unsure.

"I'm open to it, I guess." Audrey said.

"I am neutral to this, but at least we'll be around him to make sure he does not try any "funny business"." Zero said.

"Whatever." Tori said.

"I'm not really for it, but if he can actually help us, I'll unfortunately tolerate him." Cynthia said, sighing.

"I'll give the lad a chance, but keep a close eye on him." Flinn said sternly.

"Fine. If the weapons there are worth it, we'll let you walk free in Karmania. If you betray us, we won't be nice again." Cameron said, as Nick and Trent shrug in agreement.

"I cross my heart, and swear there are no tricks up my sleeves, even though I don't have sleeves. I might not be bright, but I wouldn't do anything to get myself back into this prison, heh!" Diggy said.

"Let him out. We'll keep him on a leash." Jake said to the soldier.

The soldier opens the cell, as Diggy walks out. The cuffs are taken off, as Diggy jumps for joy.

"This is going to be so fun! You should all know I'm still your number one fan, I'd never let you down!" Diggy said awkwardly.

"Joy." Tori said.

"Alright, don't get too excited. Show us where Branton is." Cameron said.

"Indeed, follow me!" Diggy said, as he gleefully walks off, and the heroes regrettably follow him.

However, upon hearing Diggy say "fan", Flinn thinks to himself, seeming concerned about something. 

"Is something wrong?" Trent asked Flinn.

"...It's nothing lad, but thanks for the concern. Let's go." Flinn said, as he catches up with them, and they leave Mt. Spire.

Flinn has a flashback to some time ago. He is seen in his office, and receives a letter from someone. 

"Hmm...from "Stan"..." Flinn read, curious. He opens the letter, and reads the contents inside.

"Dear Prince Flinn, name's Stan. I'm an average resident of Ottelia. I wrote you two letters back last autumn, but you must not have got them. Maybe there was a problem at the post office. Sometimes I might mess up the address. It's cool though. I heard about your uncle who passed away, I'm sorry. I've lost close family members too, it's tough man. Anyways, what's up? You may get this a lot, but I'm your biggest fan. I really appreciate the things you do for this country. Hope you get this and can write back. Your biggest fan, this is Stan." 

Flinn smiled upon seeing it, and with some time to spare, decides to write a reply.

"Dear Stan, thanks for the letter. Sorry, I never did get your previous letters, but this one came in fine. Thanks for the comfort, I'll miss my uncle too. I've been living a pretty decent life, delegating for Ottelia can be stressful, but fun. I don't know if I'll have much time to reply to you again in the future, but I appreciate the support. From, Flinn." Flinn wrote, ending the flashback.

Back to the present, the heroes follow Diggy through a town, which used to be the former slums, but has been improved greatly since before, and looks beautiful now. They stop at where Diggy's trailer used to be, seeing a garden replacing the remains of it.

"I guess my old spot truly is gone forever...oh well, burning bridges is what keeps me moving forward in life! Maybe after I prove I can help you guys, I can find a new home here." Diggy wondered.

"Maybe, but first you need to actually help us, by, I don't know, taking us to Jack." Trent said.

"Yeah, good idea! We're almost there, come on..." Diggy replied.

Branton Jack is seen in his pirate outfit, as he leans against a house. The heroes and Diggy approach him.

"Well well well, if it isn't Diggy, you ol' scallywag! You sure are late...and very different." Branton Jack said, noticing how Diggy has the robotic implants on him now.

"It's a long story, but yes, I'm here. I also brought my um...erm..."friends", yeah. We'll need their strength on this trip." Diggy said.

"Haha, well if it isn't Jake and Flinn, my old partners! I see you brought the full crew this time! Now this will be a truly exciting journey!" Branton Jack said.

"Yeah, glad to see you too. Diggy says you know where to find ancient treasure and weapons." Jake said.

"Yes yes, I promise, the weapons will be useful for you! Come one and all to my ship, or technically that fool Beethmore's, but who cares about him?! This will be a fun reunion trip. Follow me to the docks. Diggy, my old buddy, we have some catching up to do..." Branton Jack said, putting his arm around his shoulder, as the two walk off.

"What a strange friendship." Cynthia said.

"Whatever keeps him away from people like Broodwing, even if Jack is morally ambiguous, but at least he'll help us too." Jake said.

"It's pretty morally ambiguous that we're working with two technical criminals, even though we're supposed to imprison them...wow, that's deep." Nick said.

"Sometimes the enemy of an enemy can be a friend, as my grandma once said." Audrey said.

"Aye, sometimes you have to work with people you don't like to get the job done. I should know from my experience working for Ottelia. With that job has come a few crazies though, just like these two..." Flinn said, as he has another flashback.

Flinn is seen in his office again, and is busy reading documents. A worker delivers him another letter.

"Sir, you received another letter from the one named "Stan"." the worker said, handing it to him.

Flinn opens it, and reads the contents inside:

"Dear Prince Flinn, glad you got my last message. I'm happy to hear you're doing well. I'm doing pretty well too. The economy here is doing great. My little brother Matthew is a big fan of you too, say, wanna sign an autograph for him next time you make a public appearance? I'll be there in the crowd with him. He'd love it a lot. Your biggest fan, this is Stan."

Flinn was about to write a reply, but an advisor approaches him.

"Sir, it's time you board the plane to Posidonia for your meeting with King Ramos." the advisor said.

"Ah yes, let's go." Flinn said, as he sets the letter aside, grabs his coat, and leaves, ending the flashback.

The heroes, Branton Jack, and Diggy later arrive at the Central Karmania docks. Several pirates, villagers, and beasts walk around the docks. 

"Here we are! Ah, now that's the smell of the great salty sea breeze ahead!" Diggy said, sniffing the air with his nose.

"Are you all prepared to go? This won't be a walk in the park. My sources say the island is guarded with dangerous traps, and trying to successfully take any treasure away is near impossible. Just one mistake can make you lose the treasure...forever." Branton Jack said ominously.

"Psh, I'm sure we'll be fine." Trent said confidently, making Jack laugh.

"I love your bravery, son! Now, all aboard!" Branton Jack said, as they all board the ship.

"I still don't know if we can trust him." Flinn said privately to Jake.

"Jack doesn't seem like he'll backstab us, but we'll keep a close eye on both of those two." Jake reassured.

"I guess I'm still salty after all the lies he told us last time. Then again, I did lie to someone myself, so I'm in no position to judge..." Flinn said sadly.

"What's this about?" Jake asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about lad. I made a promise to someone long ago I couldn't keep. Maybe I can try to make up with them after all of this is done." Flinn wondered.

"Wow, the ocean looks beautiful..." Audrey said, looking at the Karmanian ocean in the distance.

The ship sets sail, as it sails off through the waters. Branton Jack whistles, as he steers the wheel.

"This reminds me of when we went on that boat trip in eighth grade, except without a mole and a weirdly dressed pirate." Cynthia said to the girls.

"Oh yeah, that was the trip where that one teacher got sea sick on the ride." Tori recalled.

"I still don't know how you get sea sick underwater." Madison wondered, as they laughed.

Diggy quickly goes off to the side, as he contacts someone on a bracelet, which shows Broodwing's face in a hologram.

"Boss, we're on our way to the islands. Nobody suspects a thing." Diggy reported quietly.

"Good, you better get those treasures for me, especially the powerful weapons." Broodwing said.

"I'll...uh, try what I can, I promise I won't let you down, sir!" Diggy said awkwardly, saluting.

"You better not, because you certainly need to make up for all your past screw-ups!" Broodwing replied angrily, ending the communication.

"Oh jeez..." Diggy sighed, as he walks around.

"Even though this ship was stolen, it's pretty nice. Then again, Beethmore is kind of a jerk, so I don't think it's really a big deal you stole this from a bad guy." Nick rambled near Branton, admiring the ship's details.

"Thank you for the compliment, lad! I try to keep this ship in tip top shape, unlike that lazy fool Beethmore." Branton Jack replied, as he keeps steering the wheel.

"Traveling to this new kingdom really makes me ponder about what other territories Karmania has we have yet to visit." Zero wondered, looking out into the waters.

"Maybe someday we'll visit the other distant kingdoms, but for now our main priority is Central Karmania." Cameron replied.

Flinn stares out at the ocean, as he has another flashback. Flinn is seen in his office again doing paperwork non-stop, when an advisor walks in.

"Sir, you got another letter from that Stan guy." the advisor said, holding it.

"Put it off to the side, I have no time to read it right now, between this paperwork, and the public meeting I have today." Flinn said.

The advisor nods, as he places the letter on a shelf, right on top of the previous one he did not reply to. The contents of the new letter are shown:

"Dear Prince Flinn, you still haven't wrote back. I'm not mad, I just think it's messed up you don't answer fans. If you didn't walk to talk to me at that public appearance, you didn't have to, but you could have signed an autograph for Matthew. He's my little brother man, he's only seven years old. We waited for you, we tried to get to you, but you ignored us. That's pretty rude, you're his idol. He wants to be just like you. He might even like you more than I do. I'm not mad though, I just don't like being lied to. Your biggest fan, this is Stan."

Back in the present, Branton's ship gets closer to a chain of islands, as the heroes look out at them. 

"Wow, Elana and I should go on vacation to one of these someday." Cynthia said, impressed.

"The main attraction is Treasure Isle, which has all the goodies. Many explorers travel here to get the best booty." Branton Jack, turning his ship toward Treasure Isle, a large island nearing them.

"Please never say that again." Tori said.

The ship makes port, as they all get off. They look around at the tropical sandy shore, and notice the jungles up ahead.

"Ah, that's a nice tropical breeze..." Diggy said, smelling it with his nose.

"Where is this temple?" Cameron asked.

"Just follow me!" Branton Jack, as he walks off with Diggy, and the heroes follow the two.

"Remember you two, no tricks, or both of you will be rotting behind the rusty bars." Flinn reminded.

"Haha, have a little faith Flinny boy, I'd never turn on you! Though I can't make any promises for the mole here..." Branton Jack said smugly.

"I'm no boy, I'm 28 years old man!" Flinn replied.

"Hey, I made my promise! I'm their original fan after all, I'm not going to mess them up, ha!" Diggy replied smugly.

The heroes roll their eyes, but they keep following the two through the jungles anyways. Another flashback is then shown, showing another letter from Stan on Flinn's shelf that he had no time to read. The contents are shown:

"Dear prince "I'm too cool to call or write my fans", this is the last letter I'm ever gonna send you! It's been six months, and still nothing from you. I know you got my last three letters, I wrote the addresses on them perfectly. They say my health's declining, I'm about to lose my apartment, and my girlfriend broke up with me. As you can probably tell, my life kind of sucks right now. If only I had you to talk to. Oh well, I guess maybe you don't care about me. This might be goodbye, so see ya!"

Stan is shown driving his boatmobile through the Ottelia streets. Unfortunately, he takes too quick of a turn, and another boat crashes straight into his boat.

"My leg!" the other driver yelled.

Stan is then seen in a hospital room, in a full body cast, looking very sad. Back to the present, the heroes keep walking through the jungles, when they find an old shipwreck.

"Are there any treasures here?" Trent asked, looking at it curiously.

"Nah, this spot was cleaned out long ago. When a treasure spot is found on Treasure Isle, the explorers will flock to it like wild animals, and grab as much as they can. That's why I had to get to the new spot as fast as possible, we can't let others take our boo...I mean, loot!" Branton Jack said determined.

The gang heads through the old shipwreck path. Madison notices an old pirate outfit on a dusty desk. She puts on the hat and coat, and looks at herself wearing the outfit through an old mirror.

"Not bad..." Madison said.

"Get that thing off Maddie, it's so dusty and gross." Cynthia said.

"I know, but something about it just seemed weirdly cool and fitting." Madison replied, as she shrugs and puts the clothes back on the desk.

They make their way out of the shipwreck path, and see a bridge up ahead. They look down to see a giant stream underneath the old wooden bridge.

"Step carefully, this bridge isn't in the best condition." Branton Jack warned.

"We could just fly over." Tori suggested.

"Ah, you could, but that ruins the sense of exploration! It's not a treasure hunt without a bit of danger!" Branton Jack replied, laughing.

The heroes, Branton Jack, and Diggy all make their way across the bridge. A montage passes, as they tread through the jungle, walking up and down pathways. Several old ruins are seen in the background as they travel. Suddenly, Diggy stops in his tracks, as he gasps upon seeing a temple up ahead. Cameron then accidentally bumps into Diggy.

"Hey man, watch where you're going...oh, right." Diggy realized, annoying Cameron. "Sorry, eyes and all that."

"I guess neither of you could see that one coming, haha!" Branton Jack said, laughing.

"Dude, not funny." Nick replied.

Cameron then grabs Branton Jack and Diggy's hands, twisting them.

"Oww!" Diggy and Jack both cried out.

"I'm not fully blind. I can still fight." Cameron said smugly, as some of the heroes laugh.

"No more eye jokes, I-I promise!" Diggy replied.

"I probably deserved that! My sincerest apologies, sir! Now then, yes, this is it, the temple! My contact marked this exact spot!" Branton Jack said, looking at his map.

"Alright then, let's get right on in there!" Diggy said, about to run off.

"Not so fast lad, didn't Jack say this place had lots of traps?" Flinn asked.

"Yeah, let's be careful. Remember, just one mistake, and we might not get the treasure." Jake said.

Nick waves his hand through the air, showing the green glow.

"Well for starters, we probably don't want to walk right down the middle, as that is a giant pitfall trap." Nick said.

Branton then throws a rock onto the ground, as the grass caves in to reveal Nick was right. A large pit is shown in the ground now.

"Good thing Nick's weird powers caught onto that." Tori said.

"Yes, it's a good thing we have you all here to help us identify where those pesky traps could be!" Branton Jack said, as they head for the temple.

"No problem. I just hope the traps in this temple aren't like the weird illusions in that Mystic Temple from a while back..." Nick hoped, as they all walk into the temple.

Inside the main entrance, they notice three golem statues around the room.

"Fascinating, from the architecture, it appears this temple has been here for thousands of years." Zero noted, analyzing the area.

"Hopefully this place could have some unique treasures I could take back to Ottelia. The people would like that, especially one as a gift for a certain someone." Flinn hoped.

"Who knows what this place has. I hope it has a fountain of gold, silver, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, diamonds, pearls, you name it!" Diggy rambled, as he runs down a dark hallway.

"Hey, wait for us...great." Trent said annoyed, as the heroes follow after him.

In the entrance, the three golems' eyes are seen glowing orange...

As they walk down the hallway, Diggy accidentally steps on a tile while ahead, making holes open in the walls.

"Oops." Diggy said.

"RUN!" they yelled.

Spears begin to shoot out from the walls, as they all run at once. Jake helps shield them with his red stone's power.

"Wahh!" Branton Jack cried, as he trips, and is about to be hit by a spear, but Jake helps him up. "Thanks Jake, my boy!"

They are able to make it to the end, as the spears stop shooting. They look at Diggy annoyed.

"I think we should lead from now on, eager one." Flinn said to Diggy.

"That's a good idea." Tori said.

"Yeah, sorry friends. When my nose smells treasure, it can't stop my body from moving forward!" Diggy replied awkwardly.

They all keep walking, as they make their way to a stone bridge.

"This should be easy!" Branton Jack said, as he walks forward.

However, upon walking forward, the entire bridge begins to crumble. Branton hops back, as the entire bridge falls apart, leaving a giant void between them and the other side.

"Nice job." Flinn said annoyed.

"Whoops. I guess I'll stay behind too." Branton Jack said.

"Now how are we going to get across?" Diggy asked disappointed.

"Mermaid wings, duh." Tori reminded.

"And my grappling hook." Flinn added.

Madison uses the heart to make the girls transform. Audrey grabs Jake, Madison grabs Zero, Cynthia grabs Nick, and Tori grabs Cameron, as they drop them on the other side, safely on the ground. Audrey then takes Trent across. Flinn shoots his grappling hook, as it latches onto the other side's ledge.

"Alright mole, you're coming with me." Flinn said, grabbing Diggy.

"Now wait a minute there, I have a fear of heights-AAAHHH!" Diggy yelled, as Flinn and him go flying across the chasm, and safely land on the other side.

Flinn's grappling hook goes back into his gold stone. Lastly, Madison flies back to grab Branton Jack, as she is annoyed.

"Saving the best for last!" Branton replied, as she drops him on the other side.

"Alright, we're all here. Let's go." Jake said, as they head into the next room.

A stone door closes behind them all. In the next room, four treasure chests are shown on the ground, and another door is ahead.

"What do we do here?" Trent asked, confused.

"Aha, inside one of these chests has a way of letting us advance, and the rest...eh, probably doom." Branton Jack said.

"That's reassuring." Tori replied.

"How do we choose the right one?" Audrey asked.

"Let a professional swashbuckling pirate handle this, mateys." Branton Jack said in a pirate accent, as he cracks his knuckles, and inspects the chests. 

"Oh boy." Flinn said, worried.

"Well...I guess he does know more than us about treasure, so maybe he can surprisingly help. Worth hoping?" Jake wondered.

Branton Jack investigates the chests without opening them, as he presses his ear against each. 

"Yes...aha, it's this one!" Branton Jack said, as he opens the second chest.

The stone doors then open, surprising the heroes.

"Wow, he actually helped us." Cynthia said.

"Thanks for the help." Jake said to him.

"Ol' Jack here knows how to identify bogus chests, you're most welcome! After all, I wouldn't sabotage your progress when we're all trying to get something!" Branton Jack said.

"Now Diggy here just needs to prove his worth." Tori said.

"I'll try!" Diggy reassured, as they head into the next room.

The stone door closes right behind them, as the ceiling starts to move downward, concerning the heroes.

"That doesn't look good." Nick said.

"Hmm...I got it! I'll dig us out of here!" Diggy said, as he starts striking his claws at the ground.

"You do realize those are stone tiles, right?" Tori asked.

"No...there's dirt under here, this floor is fake!" Diggy said, as he rips off the stone tiles, and digs through the dirt.

"Well I'll be, not even I noticed that! Get digging, mole!" Branton Jack said.

Diggy digs open a tunnel for them, as they all fall through it. They all land down onto the next floor, as they hear the ceiling slam onto the ground up above.

"Nice work Diggy, you actually helped us." Flinn said, surprised.

"See, you needed my help after all!" Diggy said nervously.

"Not bad. Maybe you have a chance of walking free after this, as long as you don't pull any last minute tricks." Cameron said.

They then notice the stone doors have a dark glow around them.

"It appears these doors are cursed, so unless one of you knows how to break curses, we're going to have to turn around!" Branton Jack said sadly.

"This is a job for me!" Flinn said, as he transforms into the gold knight.

He then sends several gold slashes from his sword at the door, as the dark glow fades away, and the door opens.

"Excellent work, matey!" Branton Jack said, as they make their way to the next room.

"I haven't used this curse breakin' power in a while, good to see it coming in handy." Flinn said.

The doors close behind them, and several torches light up the final room. They notice a ton of treasure in a pit at the bottom, surrounded by an abyss.

"YES, WE MADE IT! WOOHOO!" Diggy yelled, as Cameron stops him from moving forward.

"Watch your step. One false move, and you could go plunging into the darkness." Cameron warned, as Diggy looks down, and gulps.

They all carefully go down the stone slide, and arrive at the giant treasure loot. 

"So shiny..." Cynthia said, taking some diamonds.

Diggy sniffs the treasure, as he jumps into the pile of treasures like Scrooge McDuck, and swims around. Branton begins putting the treasures into a bag, as he laughs.

"Thank you very much for the help, friends! Diggy bringing you to me was the best idea ever!" Branton Jack said.

"These would make nice Ottelia displays." Flinn said, taking some interesting artifacts.

He then sees a gold goblet in a pile of gold coins, and he thinks about Stan. He takes it, and puts it in his pocket with the other treasures.

"Where are the weapons?" Trent asked, looking around.

"Are these the weapons?" Flinn pointed out, seeing six glowing stone structures.

"Yes, these must be them. I am detecting a powerful magical source from each." Zero said, analyzing them.

Cameron feels one of them with his hand, and recognizes them.

"I've heard of these. They must be Prism Pillars. They're powerful and extremely hard to find weapons that can emit any long-range magical attack an army desires." Cameron explained.

"Looks like the army could use some of these. Here, I'll give you a hand lad." Flinn said, as he helps Cameron pick one of them up. Trent and Jake grab one, as do Zero and Nick, moving the three pillars out of the treasure area.

Diggy takes as much treasure as he possibly can. Branton keeps taking treasures as well, when the both of them place their hands on a chest.

"Hey, finders keepers!" Diggy said.

"Not quite, I was there first bucko!" Branton Jack replied, as he tries tugging it away from Diggy, but he doesn't let go.

"Come on, how about we split the treasure?" Diggy asked.

"Ahaha, split the treasure, that's a classic!" Branton Jack replied, as he takes it away from Diggy, and he falls to the ground.

"Dangit...oh well, I'll be nice and let you have it, since you are an acquaintance." Diggy said, and then sees the knights with the Prism Pillars. "Oh right...I should try to sneak one of those babies for Broodwing..."

Before Diggy can do that however, Jack opens the treasure chest, and sees nothing inside.

"What witchcraft is this?!" Branton Jack asked, confused and annoyed.

The chest crumbles to dust, and suddenly, the entire platform begins to shake.

"It was a trap!" Flinn said, as all of the heroes begin to get off the platform.

"A false treasure...now that's just cruel." Branton Jack sighed, as he gathers remaining treasures.

"Nooo, I need those weap-I mean, treasures!" Diggy said, as he tries to grab as much as he can, putting them in the bags around his belt, with the platform collapsing.

"Guys, get out of there!" Jake said to Diggy and Jack.

"What about the other three weapons?" Trent asked.

"Leave them, at least we got half. That's good enough." Cameron accepted.

"Dangit, I have no time to get these weapons...but at least they won't be able to get them either, so Broodwing might be happy about that...maybe." Diggy said, as he shrugs.

He then jumps off the platform with Branton Jack, as they land on the cliff. The rest of the platform sinks into the dark abyss, with the other three Prism Pillars and remaining treasures lost forever. A secret entrance opens up, giving them a way out.

"Even though we didn't get all of the pillars, I'd consider this a decent success." Zero said.

Suddenly, an orange laser blast is shot at the heroes, confusing them. The three golems from earlier walk into the treasure room, and stare at them.

"What are those?!" Trent asked.

"Those are the security guards. Quick, let's hightail it out!" Branton Jack said, when the three golems jump down in front of the entrance, blocking the gang from escaping.

The remaining knights power up, and begin attacking with the girls. However, they all quickly notice their attacks have no effect on the golems. 

"Why aren't our attacks doing anything?!" Tori asked, shooting another water blast at one, but it doesn't put a scratch on the golem.

"It appears there's some spell around those boys..." Diggy noted, seeing an orange aura around all three.

"Oy, looks like my stone's magic can help here. It's time I prove my worth..." Flinn said, avoiding an orange laser blast from one.

Flinn sends several golden slashes at the middle golem, as its aura fades away, confusing it. He then slashes his sword right at the golem's legs, cutting them off. The golem on the right is about to slam its fists onto Flinn, but he shoots his grappling hook from the stone onto the golem's head. He goes flying on top, and slashes its head off, along with the right arm. Finally, he jumps up and slices right through the last golem, cutting it in half. All three golems crumble into dust, as they all cheer for Flinn.

"Wow, nice job Flinn!" Jake said, impressed.

"That was amazing, you sliced and diced those rockheads like a pro!" Branton Jack said, laughing.

"No problem lads and lasses, I figured it was about time I repaid the debt to you all with my tardiness lately. I should do the same to a fan of mine..." Flinn realized.

"We understand if you can't join us often, you have an important job. You've proved you're a powerful member when you are here." Cameron said.

"Aye, now let's get outta here." Flinn said, as they all exit the temple.

The heroes are seen getting off at the Central Karmania docks, as Diggy and Branton Jack stay on the ship.

"Thank you all for scoring us these sweet babies! See you around another time!" Branton Jack said, waving farewell to them, as the ship sails off once again.

"I guess Diggy is off the hook...for now." Cameron said.

"At least we got these three powerful weapons, they'll help us a lot against any future threats." Madison said, looking at the three Prism Pillars.

"Let's take them to the Hidden Kingdom." Trent said.

Flinn is later seen in his Ottelia office, and he finally decides to read Stan's remaining letters. He then decides to write a reply:

"Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner, but I've just been way too busy this past year. I'm sorry about your life. Sometimes we go through a slump, but I think you'll get out of it when you're all healed up. Just relax though man, I do want you as a fan. I just need time apart, and I can't reply to everything you write. I'm sorry I missed you at that appearance, don't think I did it intentionally. To make up for it, here's an autograph for your brother. I hope things look up for you soon lad, just remember I do care about every civilian of Ottelia, even fans. From, Prince Flinn." 

At a hospital in Ottelia, a worker enters Stan's room. The worker places a package with a letter on his bed.

"For you sir." the worker said, surprising Stan.

As the worker leaves, Stan opens the package, pulling the gold goblet out of it that Flinn found. He then opens the letter, reading what Flinn wrote to him.

"Thank you..." Stan said happily.

Notes/Trivia:

-Character Debuts: Stan, Golem Guards

-Area Debuts: Tropic Isles (Treasure Isle)

-The Tropic Isles is the fourth Karmanian kingdom to be seen, after Western Karmania, Central Karmania, and Soundaria.

-Wiz, Fury, Dischord, Heavy, Shift, Boboo, Scalipede, Toady, Klobster, Skorpos, Chamelos, Frostbite, Lootox, Big Nose, and Cloudy all make cameos in the prison.

-The Central Karmania Army obtains Prism Pillars, which are super powerful weapons.

-Flinn is revealed to be 28 years old, making him the oldest knight in the current team.

-Flinn's advisors from "Stay Gold" reappear.

-Most of Stan/Flinn subplot is a reference to the song "Stan" by Eminem.

• Like 2

Another episode with a less conventional plot, good. I liked how Diggy actually helped the heroes despite still not being on their side for real and the subplot with Stan. At first, I thought it was going to lead to a twist in the main plot, but when I realized he was an actual fan who just wanted Flinn's attention, I started feeling sorry for him. The ending is easily Flinn's best moment in the show so far.

• Like 2

A wonderful episode. I enjoyed all the callbacks to former enemies, as the heroes uneasily join forces with Diggy and Branton Jack again. Really loved the adventure theme, and I think the Tropical Isles is a cool kingdom. Can't wait to see what other ideas for kingdoms that you come up with. Very much enjoyed the Flinn subplott, also. I thought it was sad when Stan felt he was being ignored and then got into that big accident. I really hope for the best for him, and that we get an update later on. 

• Like 1

I thought it was decent, really liked Finn's subplot with his biggest fan Stan write back and forth to each other's mail. it was heartwarming moment for Finn at the best. As for main plot, Diggy somehow become good (or he can still be jerk) same goes with Jack. Overall, a adventurous treasure episode. :)

• Like 1