• Advertisement

Ice Age 5: Collision Course

Estonia

45 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Is it wrong of me to wish for this movie franchise to end more so than Alvin and the Chipmunks?

Well, it makes more money than Chipmunks, so it's not wrong.

This is just another lazy attempt to make money because greedy FOX knows Ice Age is so successful at box office. I'm not going to bother watching it.

Edited by WhoBob

4 hours ago, Aquatic Nuggets said:

But the Chipmunks movies are so much worse than these

Not saying that they aren't.  I'm saying that there hasn't been a good Ice Age movie since the first one in 2002.  So that means we've had to sit through over a decade of terrible sequels.  Unpopular opinion, but The Meltdown has really not aged well for me to the point that it's just a smidge better than the awful third and fourth movies.  Chipmunk movie sequels have only been what...five years or so?  At least the first Chipmunk movie was pretty okay before the sequels made the franchise publicly deemed one of the worst movie series.  I'm beyond sick of the Ice Age franchise and now seeing that Blue Sky is going to send them in space, it's jumping the ship even more so than the franchise has already done.  Of course they still make a shit ton of money at the box office worldwide so they aren't going to stop them any time soon, but I really wished they would just go into extinction.

• Like 1