• Advertisement

Season 6, Volume 2 DVD Released!

70s

A year after "Volume 1" came out, Nickelodeon and Paramount Home Entertainment will street SpongeBob SquarePants - Season 6, Volume 2 on DVD, it was announced this morning. Available December 7th, this 2-disc set will run 265 minutes and is expected to be priced at $26.98 SRP. Box art hasn't been made available just yet, but here's the studio description for this title:

[align=center]Prepare for waves of laughter with Season 6, Volume 2 of SpongeBob SquarePants! Hours of absorbing adventures find SpongeBob learning about Vikings - right from the source, getting locked inside a toy store, impersonating his favorite super hero, and helping Plankton with the perfect anniversary gift. Plus, you're invited to the party of the century when Neptune celebrates his big 5-0-0-0 at the Krusty Krab in the double-episode, "SpongeBob and the Clash of Triton," featuring special guests Victoria Beckham and Sebastian Bach! So dive in: the water's fine, and the laughs are finer![/align]

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/SpongeBob-SquarePants-Season-6-Volume-2/14459#ixzz10lLatWNA

Good to hear about that. Of course, like always, I already own most of those episodes on single DVDs, so I'm not going to buy it. Come to think of it, I still need to buy the "Clash of Triton" DVD. To Walmart! 114422.gif

(sorry, I couldn't find a relevant smiley)