• Advertisement

The Great Sleigh Race

Shark Tale

LvIN1Kz.jpg?1

Welcome all to the Frozen Tundra, and let me cut right to the chase before I freeze! This will work similar to past forum events like Kelp Forest Survival and Hooky, but more laid back. You will be competing in a high speed race across the tundra. Here's how the game will work:

1.) First, you must claim a SpongeBob character to roleplay as AND name your trusty sled! 

2.) How this will work is that each night at a certain time, a mini-challenge will be posted. Whoever is first to complete it will advance, while whoever does not answer in a certain time period that night or is last to answer will be automatically eliminated. This is to make sure everyone is on their toes.

3.) If you answer a challenge incorrectly, you will not be eliminated (unless you come in dead last), but you will have a penalty for the following day.

4.) When a challenge isn't going on, you can roleplay as your character and such, just don't spam.

And here is what you can win!:

Prizes:

1.) 5,000 doubloons

2.) Exclusive badge

You have until December 14th to claim a character and sled name, which is when the first challenge will be. Who will be the last to cross the finish list? Who will be the first? This will be laid back compared to Hooky, but this will still require you to be on your toes, as if you do not answer in time a certain night or are the last to answer, uh oh...

Contestants:

1.) Fred - ToyBob (Sled name: Bender)

2.) Tyeam - Plankton (Sled name: Sleigh-o-tron 3000)

3.) Trophy - Norton (Sled name: Time to Shine)

4.) Fa! - Patrick (Sled name: Rocky)

5.) Zaid - Nat (Sled name: Snailpo Co. Sleigh)

6.) DarknessDG - SpongeBob (Sled name: Joy to the World)

7.) SOF - Squidward (Sled name: Aquatic Shredder 2000)

8.) hilaryfan80 - Squilliam (Sled name: Fancy 3000)

9.) 4EverGreen - Larry (Sled name: Turbo Master 4000)

10.) SG - Sandy (Sled name: Calf Roper)

11.) Hayden - Tom (Sled name: Chocolate)

12.) Spongetron - Fluttershy (Sled name: Angel Bunny)

13.) crushingmayhem - Tattletale Strangler (Sled name: Dominator)

(Credit goes to Patty Sponge for this idea)

• Like 4

Guest hilaryfan80
8 hours ago, Krampus said:

What's your sled name?

lmao. I forgot to mention that. I even picked out a name. (D) I guess I got distracted.

Fancy 3000 :squilliam2: