• Advertisement

The Great Sleigh Race

Shark Tale

CHALLENGE #7:

3 racers remain, and it is time for the penultimate challenge. This challenge is a tricky one, so you may want to do this one carefully.

Similar to the briefcase challenge from "Hooky", to advance in the race, you must unlock an ice gate. The ice gate has a 3 digit combination however, and you must guess what it is. Here are the hints I'll give:

1.) The number is greater than 100 but less than 190.

2.) Two of the digits are odd.

3.) The number itself is even.

You have 3 guesses, and you MUST PM me the guesses, do not post them in this topic. Here's a twist though...

If you get all 3 guesses wrong, you are out of the competition. So...I'd suggest considering your guesses wisely, along with reconsidering your odd and even numbers. It's okay to get one or two of the guesses wrong, but if the third is wrong, it's game over, since you can't move past the ice gate.

You all have 15 minutes. No pressure. If your guesses are close or off, I will alert you to help you. 

CHALLENGE #8:

We're down to the final two. This is the end. Only one user who will it tonight. Will it be Darkness or Trophy? Here is the final challenge...which actually has two parts! To make it to the finish line, you must complete both.

Part 1: I have hidden six Christmas ornaments in previously eliminated competitors' profiles. PM me all six when you find them.

Part 2: After doing Part 1, I will then give you questions to answer regarding the Sleigh Race. You can use this topic to answer them. You can only do this part after you complete the hunt. Do not worry if you get one wrong, I will give you time to fix it, but you better hurry...

You have 15 minutes. Good luck.