• Advertisement

The Great Sleigh Race

Shark Tale

Then wouldn't it make logical sense for you to drop out to help increase my chances of winning, because the only other way would to be to sabotage or at least deliberately take others out, and you're not the kind of person to do that.

CHALLENGE #4:

6 racers remain, and it is time for our next challenge.

To get the next checkpoint, you must find four sleds from previously eliminated racers along the way. I have hidden four different sleds in four different previously eliminated racers in their profiles. Look at who was eliminated in this thread if you need help. PM me all four images when you find them. You all have 20 minutes.

Whoever finds them last, or doesn't come on at all, may face elimination.

Hint: All four are in previously eliminated racers' profiles.

SOF's penalty: He cannot search for one minute.

NOTE: YOU MUST PM ME THE SLEDS! DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC!

Alright, here are the results:

1. Tyeam

2. Trophy

3. Darkness

4. SOF

5. Fred

Sorry Zaid, but it's game over for Nat Peterson. 

Only 5 racers remain. However, I have something important to announce...

There is no challenges tomorrow or Saturday. Sorry if this upsets you, but due to so many Snowcember events going on those days, I have no time to fit in challenges for this. You all can roleplay and goof around though until Sunday. The next challenge will be Sunday (Dec 20th) at 5pm EST. Just be sure to keep a note of that. So you all get a mini-break before we resume with the final 5.

5 hours ago, Yukon Cornelius said:

First slower than Nat, now slower than a penalized Squidward....Toybot's sled really needs to lay off of the alcohol.

Bender: More like YOU need to lay off the alcohol! I can quit anytime I want to! I just don't want to. *burps*

CHALLENGE #5:

5 racers remain, and it is time for our next challenge.

To get the next checkpoint, we're doing a different type of challenge. Below are seven sleds from "Frozen Face-Off", and you must identify which SpongeBob character they belong to. Whoever finds answers last, or doesn't come on at all, may face elimination. You have 15 minutes to answer. You must get all 7 right for credit, if you get one wrong you will get a severe penalty tomorrow. Here are the sleds, PM me on who each one belongs to:

1.) VxUAluX.png

2.) VLm7YA2.png

3.) F10I1tB.png

4.) H3yNPjx.png

5.) 7AyN3y0.png

6.) Jr7aAhf.png

7.) MF5pmqs.png (Note: This one is a tough one, but my hint may help with it)

Hint: The SpongeBob Wikia has some good gallery photos to help identify them.

NOTE: YOU MUST PM ME THE ANSWERS! DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC!

Well, I got PMs from all the players. Here were the results:

1.) Trophy (but 7 was wrong)

2.) Tyeam

3.) Darkness

4.) Fred (but 7 was wrong)

5.) SOF

Sorry SOF, but Squidward's ride has come to an end. We're at the final four now! Stay tuned for the next challenge tomorrow at 5pm EST again. Fred and Trophy will have penalties though for answering wrong tonight.

CHALLENGE #6:

4 racers remain, and it is time for our next challenge. Please read this carefully, as a lot is going on. Do note that Fred and Trophy will be doing the penalty challenge first before doing the main challenge.

To get the next checkpoint, I have hidden four images from a SpongeBob episode in the Snowcember Ball forum. PM me all four images AND tell me what episode the images are from. If you miss out on the last step, you will get it wrong. You can probably tell what episode it is from finding one of them, but you MUST send me all four and say what episode it is.

Hint: The pictures are in unpinned topics, if that narrows your search.

Fred and Trophy's Penalty: Due to them getting yesterday wrong, they must first find a respective pity card in this topic (yes, The Great Sleigh Race topic, the topic you are in). Fred must look for a yellow card, while Trophy has a red card. As soon as they show me those, they can move onto the main challenge. Disregard this if you are not Fred or Trophy.