• Advertisement

The Great Sleigh Race

Shark Tale

CHALLENGE #1:

Welcome on and all, to our sleigh race! The race has now started, and our 13 racers are off! Here is the first challenge...

Find a shovel hidden somewhere in the snow along your way to the checkpoint. This will be used to clear snow out of our way at the first checkpoint. Whoever finds the shovel first will be the first to make it to the checkpoint. Whoever is last to make it is out, or if you don't send me anything, you are also out. If you send me the wrong image, you will get a penalty for tomorrow, but you shouldn't get this one wrong, at least I hope not.

Hint: The shovel is somewhere in the Snowcember Ball forum. You all have 30 minutes to find it, good luck.

NOTE: YOU MUST PM ME THE SHOVEL! DO NOT POST IT IN THIS TOPIC!

Welp, here are the results. In a twist....we had 6-way elimination due to 6 racers not sending their answers getting into an avalanche, so they have been wiped from the competition. Here was the placement for the first challenge:

1. Trophy (Norton)

2. Fred (ToyBob)

3. Darkness DG (SpongeBob)

4. Tyeam (Plankton)

5. crushing (Tattletale Strangler)

6. SOF (Squidward)

7. Zaid (Nat)

This means Hayden, 4EverGreen, SG, Fa, SpongeTron RobotPants and hilaryfan80 have all been eliminated. 7 contestants remain...well, at least I have less work now? :P 

Stay tuned tomorrow night at 7pm EST for another challenge, and hopefully we don't have another mass elimination. You can roleplay until then.